Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! (97129 Views)

Man Finds Out Who His Biological Father Is After Carrying Out A DNA Test (photo) / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually / My Teenage Sister Already Having Sex With Yahoo Boys & My Father Is An Extremist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by AlphaStyles(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
WIZGUY69:
Nollywood really messed our childhood up.
oga there is different between acting and real life this is real life most people experience all this stuff but won't speak because of doubters like you

8 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
seborrhic:
Anyone of you that posted believing this story needs to be flogged and his/her entire school fees right from primary school donated to the medically challenged for being a waste.
A simple question you dumb lots should have asked the Op was:Of the other soldiers that survived the imaginary battle,so no one went back then to tell the family,even if after the war,that the phantom Mr.Thaddeus died during the war?
Or did they all travel to Gabon?
Did the imaginary friend that travelled to Gabon not keep in touch with his own family all these while and was he not asking after his war comrades that were close then?
Lastly,the possibility that an Easterner still alive would stay in an African country for 50 years without visiting home all these years is zero,Nilch,nada!
Reading comments of people that even entertain the possibility of this fiction happening has really spoilt my day and ruined my appetite for sleep and food.
Very depressing.
Anyone that believed is a glorified illiterate.
in other words... fear fear don follow catch u this Nite b that so!

grin
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by toronto10(m): 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:

Here it is.
boss you can lie. i don't even believe your story. the man whose picture you posted is a politician in sierra Leone. his name is alhaji apha khan. u can google
him.

30 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by demio007: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
I believe you. I have seen someone like that before.
That one of the mystery of life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by emkz: 11:08pm On Dec 01, 2019
WIZGUY69:

This one carried children mentality to his adult life grin

I know yuu still believe Nigeria vs India 99:0 match

If you are as matured as you like us to think you are, you could have expressed your disagreement without being abusive. A few of you have intellectual capacities and cognitive abilities that depress some of us, which is why we refrain from commenting. If you disagree with a comment, you say why, puncture arguments with reasonable facts and we learn from each other. I believe among other things, that is the essence of this forum. If you don't understand, ignore and move on.

If you descend to trading insults, what does that say about your own maturity? I hope I have given you some nuggets to conduct yourself in a more mature manner.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by ekwerendi(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
chigoizie7:

What is wrong with that?

Everything
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Xisnin(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:
I went to secondary school with Eze. His father, Thaddeus, fought in the Biafra war. What we know about his father's wartime experience is that the war ended for Thaddeus when he was wounded in Onitsha in 1968. He came home.

Recently a man from Eze's father's village who had fought the war with Thaddeus told my friend's mother (on the phone) that actually Thaddeus died in the war. This man had fled to Gabon after the war. He'd just returned to the country.

Since the news broke, Thaddeus hasn't been seen. He'd been in the bathroom when my friend's mother took the call on the phone. After the call, my friend and his mother could hear the splash of water in the bathroom, but when they opened the door there was no one there!

What advice do you have for the family? I've never heard sh*t like this before!!
Stop spreading fake news.

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
bremo:
There are something's we cannot explain because they are beyond us for now. I've heard similar stories around sometimes ago. Such people do exist and whenever they are found out, they just disappear into the thin air just like that. Let your friend be prayerful and continue with his life because he can never see him again.

Abeg make we hear word.
The same way we've been hearing about missing d!cks without proof is the same way we'll keep hearing about this hogwash.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2019
yungmayor02:

Asin ehcry...And light no kon dey
abeg check d pesin wey dey peep tru Ur window oo!

grin

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Mckandre(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
WIZGUY69:

Another kid story. grin
lol, everyone dey throw tory livme make i throw one wey i know na

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by AlphaStyles(m): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
NewDelhi:

Na part of what we are saying bro.. what if she saw someone else that looks like her? Abi u no dey see person wey resemble person wey you know from head to toe. Doppelgangers exist too
if I tell u what I have seen as a child growing up u wouldn't believe me what I will can and tell is that GHOST DOES EXIST the DEAD works amongst us everyday I can put this one a bet or even swear

5 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by safarigirl(f): 11:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:

It's true. Here's Pa Thaddeus's picture. His son sent it to me.
wait wait wait....

So, if your friend is 38 that means he was born in the early 80's, after the war? That means a ghost impregnated his mother...so, he is the spawn of a ghost?

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by SenecaTheYonger: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:

He is 38. His father is 69.

The civil war started 52 years ago, meaning that his dad was 17 when he fought in the war. When was your friend born? Was it before or after the war? If your friend is truly 38, it means he was born after the war. Now, how does a ghost impregnate a human being with flesh and blood? It's simple, he was never dead. He's a real human being.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by alexola20(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2019

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kayo80(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
theButterfly:
And who is asking you to post anyone's photo? As if that proofs anything to people here. Abeg, direct yourself to yaba left, pls. Your friend's father, your friend's father all the time.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by mcbliss: 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:

He is 38. His father is 69.

That means the ghost man impregnated his wife in his ghost mode.
Wow! So where does that leave ya friend?
Ya friend is a human ghost cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Babaken(m): 11:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
Who's directing the movie.

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kayo80(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
Tosinex:
creepilly creepy.. It looks like "yeah I'm back who missed me grin" hahaha

grin cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by WIZGUY69(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
oga there is different between acting and real life this is real life most people experience all this stuff but won't speak because of doubters like you

I believe the supernatural exist and I'm not an Atheist either, but that doesn't mean we should not make use of our brain anytime we come across a strange story, if the story is true, he will be more detailed.
This is 2019.
Questions like these should come into play:

Does Pa thaddeaus have relatives or not?
Do they visit the family?_
How come it was only Gabonese that's aware of Pa thaddeau's death.
Although this is Nigeria, this kinda news spread faster than goodnews though.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
digitaltrades:

Your moniker talks about wisdom, but your comment is on the flip side of wisdom

Yours is beyond reasonable. undecided
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
seborrhic:
Anyone of you that posted believing this story needs to be flogged and his/her entire school fees right from primary school donated to the medically challenged for being a waste.
A simple question you dumb lots should have asked the Op was:Of the other soldiers that survived the imaginary battle,so no one went back then to tell the family,even if after the war,that the phantom Mr.Thaddeus died during the war?
Did the imaginary friend that travelled to Gabon not keep in touch with his own family all these while and was he not asking after his war comrades that were close then?
Lastly,the possibility that an Easterner still alive would stay in an African country for 50 years without visiting home all these years is zero,Nilch,nada!
Reading comments of people that even entertain the possibility of this fiction happening has really spoilt my day and ruined my appetite for sleep and food.
Very depressing.
My maternal grandpa's childhood friend returned in 2016 with just nylon bag from Cameron where he lived for over 60yrs without any contact and I'm Igbo. Even my mum wasn't born before he left so it's possible that the efulefu lived in Gabon since civil war without contact.

14 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by ahamonyeka(m): 11:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
blackpanthar:

THEY NEED TO GO FOR SPIRITUAL HELP... I prescribe MFM church.
bt wait.. what is the title of this movie? grin
haunting ghost.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
rawitools:
sorry oh Mr Nigeria your father land.
make una serious nah...

we dey talk Frankenstein tinz, unah dey talk 9ja tinz hia ..

undecided
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Xisnin(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
ctleurocollege:

If you want us to believe include one or rwo evidences to corroborate the story otherwise we will take it as fictitious
Evidence?

grin grin grin

Evidence for tales by the moonlight.
This ghost ate, drank, had a job and apparently visited a hospital when sick but suddenly disappeared.
If there is anything to this story, the man was murdered by a member of the family and they are trying
to cover it up.

6 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by cicikhemy(f): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:

You've got me mixed up with them Nairaland-clout-chasing teens. I'm not the one. I run a music promotion company in Atlanta. I'm busy enough.
please bros help my career

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kayo80(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
If you can post picture of the father, why not post your conversation with the friend especially the one where he sent you his dad's picture

Gbam. With date and time to.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by electroTech: 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
seborrhic:
Very depressing.
I'm shedding tears bro. Not only cos of those who believed it, but also for the mod that moved it to front page.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kayo80(m): 11:13pm On Dec 01, 2019
joshboss:
Guy go beg your ghost daddy mk he give you 10 correct score mk we flex this Christmas. No time

Lol @ ghost daddy

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by cicikhemy(f): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
please bros help my career
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by chigoizie7(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
LabDNA:

If your friend is 38 years and the man actually died in 1968, are we saying your friend was begotten by a 'ghost'? That means your friend is not a real human?

As a Scientist my common sense won't allow me to believe such stories without concrete proofs.

As a scientist, will your common sense also tell you that some strange leaves can be gathered, set on fire and say few incantations, rain will start falling, and be stopped at will?

10 Likes

Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by Xisnin(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2019
ctleurocollege:

OK now I'm sold. Lalasticala your attention is needed

My suggestion is for them to find a way of permanently disposing all his personal items like clothes, tooth brush, shoes . He came back because he wants his old life back but it's not the right thing. Hold a memorial service for him where enough prayers should be said for his spirit to rest in peace
If that man existed, he was never a ghost.
They probably murdered him and trying to cover it up.
Re: My Friend's Father Is A Ghost!! by kingxsamz(m): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2019
tianshie:

It's not fiction. I'm tired of posting my friend's dad's photo, but here it is one more time. I know it sounds stranger than fiction—this happened in Onuimo.

Wow, this your friend's dad photo is all the proof we need. Thanks bro. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Woman Dumps Her Husband Over Short Manhood / Why Did Slain Usifo Ataga Cheat On Pretty Wife Brenda Ataga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.