Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] (8456 Views)

Gay Storytime: He Asked Me To PISS On Him / Storytime | Lady Shares— 'how 3 Days Ruins The Best Relationship I've Ever Had' / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by abisolaraa: 9:06am On Dec 01, 2019
Zombiekiller010:
Let's leave the topic and talk about her LovePeddler life, having sex with ordinary friend,not boyfriend oh, when guys tell their babe to cut off or limit communication with male bestie or ex, they'll say we want to cage them

grin
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by obiekunie2: 9:21am On Dec 01, 2019
Jumoke355:

If you don't last long, you can't date someone like me

lasting long depends on what you have to offer - for instance, are you fucking me for free? is the pussy very clean and with enough clit for me to suck on? are you generally good in bed without inhibition - like you do all i want you to do? if the answers to all these is yes, THEN I CAN Bleep YOU FOR HOURS NON-STOP. GUARANTEED! cool kiss

2 Likes

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Jumoke355(f): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
obiekunie2:

lasting long depends on what you have to offer - for instance, are you fucking me for free? is the pussy very clean and with enough clit for me to suck on? are you generally good in bed without inhibition - like you do all i want you to do? if the answers to all these is yes, THEN I CAN Bleep YOU FOR HOURS NON-STOP. GUARANTEED! cool kiss

Are u fucking talking to me
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Jumoke355(f): 1:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
abisolaraa:

Fu*k you...cheap slot cry cry
When dem don use big cucumber swift ur womb how will you get satisfied. happy new month guys

Who is this werey calling me slot....you better behave
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by obiekunie2: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jumoke355:

Are u fucking talking to me

grin grin

yes ma'm.
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by abisolaraa: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jumoke355:

Who is this werey calling me slot....you better behave
Ashawo proper...kill your sef.

I don't av ur tym
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2019
abisolaraa:

Fu*k you...cheap slot cry cry
When dem don use big cucumber swift ur womb how will you get satisfied. happy new month guys
Hey its okay, focus on the topic and don't fight here
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Jumoke355(f): 2:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
obiekunie2:

grin grin

yes ma'm.
Go Bleep yourself....idiot cool
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by SenecaTheYonger: 3:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
All the sex addicts I've banged their pussy usually looks like well.
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by obiekunie2: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
Jumoke355:

Go Bleep yourself....idiot cool

grin grin grin

yes ma'm
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Phenomenal16(f): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
Topestbilly:
I FEEL BAD FOR HER FUTURE HUSBAND....
..same here dear...
He must av to get a machine gun in BTW his legs
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Okoroawusa: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
RichDad1:
So you had sex from 8pm till 5am ? Tuale Miss Nymphomaniac of the world. Liars everywhere
It's possible I have had sex from 6pm till 10am. We went 8 rounds.
Them no born be well to try that now
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Okoroawusa: 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..same here dear...
He must av to get a machine gun in BTW his legs
You might be wrong. A woman would like sex the more with a man she likes or loves or just feel comfortable with. Not just any man. It doesn't make her a ho or nympho.
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Okoroawusa: 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
obiekunie2:

its quite possible sir - i do that when i was younger.

but like the story teller said - maturity has thought me the fact that no one gives you an award nor pay you for giving out the greatest fuk.

above all, now i pay for the fuk so i dont have to kill myself to satisfy her - in fact i dont even care if i cum in 5mins - the pleasure should be mine not hers.
Hahahahaha... you remind of me
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
Officialgarri:
Many of this twitter babes are Male storytellers

I'M ADDING MORE INTERESTING STORIES TOMORROW, SO STAY TUNED....
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Karemarealty288(m): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2019
"Under Fan"......... grin
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2019
NEW STORY GUYS

In this story of a lady tells us some of the red flags we should take note while enjoying the dirty dating game.

Always Visit : www.quickgisterblog.com.ng for more interesting stories

So I will begin from next Quote....

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2019
Hoojay:
NEW STORY GUYS

In this story of a lady tells us some of the red flags we should take note while enjoying the dirty dating game.

Always Visit : www.quickgisterblog.com.ng for more interesting stories

So I will begin from next Quote....

4/35 Source: https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2019/12/Storytime-lady-shares-how-3days-ruins-the-best-relationship-i-ve-ever-had.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 7:40am On Dec 11, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Beetimi(m): 7:45am On Dec 11, 2019
Hoojay:

8/35 BRB WANT TO TAKE MY BATH grin

Ha!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by omodaamola: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2019
Beetimi:

Ha!

Lolz....I thought I was only the one following grin

1 Like

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by omodaamola: 7:51am On Dec 11, 2019
obiekunie2:

Chai! Morogo!
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2019
Beetimi:

Ha!

Now this one is really following grin
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 7:55am On Dec 11, 2019
omodaamola:

Lolz....I thought I was only the one following grin

Not only you dear, I'm back now
Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 8:01am On Dec 11, 2019
Hoojay:

8/35 BRB WANT TO TAKE MY BATH grin

12/35 (Growing up, many of us learned the greatest lessons about dating in the hardest way and after too many of those, it can start to feel like dating is pointless.... Smiles, I will say dating without commitments or dating without expectations is pointless rather....Remembered, I said this story talks about red flags we should watch out for while dating.

Source: https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2019/12/Storytime-lady-shares-how-3days-ruins-the-best-relationship-i-ve-ever-had.html

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2019
Hoojay:

12/35 (Growing up, many of us learned the greatest lessons about dating in the hardest way and after too many of those, it can start to feel like dating is pointless.... Smiles, I will say dating without commitments or dating without expectations is pointless rather....Remembered, I said this story talks about red flags we should watch out for while dating.

16/35 Source: https://www.quickgisterblog.com.ng/2019/12/Storytime-lady-shares-how-3days-ruins-the-best-relationship-i-ve-ever-had.html

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2019

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 9:49am On Dec 11, 2019

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2019

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 9:59am On Dec 11, 2019

Re: Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] by Hoojay(f): 10:00am On Dec 11, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With A Nymphomaniac (ladies With Excessive Drive) / Lady Recounts Worst S*x She’s Ever Had With A Short Man(pics) / I Would Be The World Greatest Womanizer. Naija Bitches Una Fada. I Go Fûck Una P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.