Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer (65393 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Princelyon247(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
bazemirie:
A Nigerian lady shoots her shot at a 'handsome man' on Twitter with a special #BlackFriday offer.

Source - https://gistgram.com/nigerian-lady-shoots-her-shot-at-a-fine-man-on-twitter-with-a-special-blackfriday-offer

What a silly attempt and intention with no correction
This can actually cause a complication with lots of confusion
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Makydebbie, this one you are sharing post. I will get you and whoop your bumbum. I hope this isn't how you take shots? I didn't train you like this o... I didn't kill my mother, you will not kill me!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by makydebbie(f): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
lefulefu:
are u one of dem cheesy

Pocohantas be my mama for the forum, she dey this thread. She may disown me for the last time if I answer this question. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
That's a booty call... The guy was just a piece of meat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

Poc.ohantas be my mama for the forum, she dey this thread. She may disown me for the last time if I answer this question. embarassed
hahhahhahaa i no wan die for laugh dis morning grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ishilove:

An average girl next door will not invite a total stranger to her home for a fuckathon.
but na who con spoil u like this?
Nairaland bad o.
I go dey monitor my pikin browser history make sure say them no dey browse Nairaland before e spoil them

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Mariangeles(f): 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
But how do people really say those things on social media?
like you don't have relatives, Siblings, Colleagues at work, class mates on your friends list?
Imagine a colleague or Relative who hold you in high esteem seeing this on your Timeline..
It's crazy if you ask me..
It's people with zero morals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by makydebbie(f): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2019
lefulefu:
hahhahhahaa i no wan die for laugh dis morning grin grin grin

This my lifestyle go end in tears lol. grin

Some people don't understand that sometimes girl see fine guys and the only thing girl want is to fvck and move on, like no strings, we just have a night together, we move on and we good. No time for wife material and the likes, some people don't really care about those things.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

This my lifestyle go end in tears lol. grin

Some people don't understand that sometimes girl see fine guys and the only thing girl want is to fvck and move on, like no strings, we just have a night together, we move on and we good. No time for wife material and the likes, some people don't really care about those things.

cry cry cry cry cry cry chai! pls dont break some guys heart here biko cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Mariangeles(f): 12:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
Shashar:
when you get to that point where you have no need to Impress anybody,your freedom have begin
[/s]
Freedom is not about indecency.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by makydebbie(f): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
lefulefu:
cry cry cry cry cry cry chai! pls dont break some guys heart here biko cry cry cry cry

Okay dear I've stopped. smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Mariangeles(f): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
iRepNaija1:
Ya'll are frustrated, aren't you? You complain about always having to approach women. A woman decides to shoot her shot and approach a guy. Now all of you must bash her? Confused and frustrated lot.
You call that approach ?
That is downright whôre-ish
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

Okay dear I've stopped. smiley
grin grin grin anyway good morning jor.hope ur night was fine
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by ffo(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shashar:
when you get to that point where you have no need to Impress anybody,your freedom have begin
Morality=0
the world is coming to an end
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Elxandre(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Acidosis:

The moment you don't care about the impact of your actions on yourself, your creator, your generation, your children, loved ones, family, customers and clients, then you're a NONENTITY.

We are all here to impress someone, in one way or the other. Stop dwelling on stup!d and unfounded social media quotes that says you shouldn't care about anyone but yourself.

The action of that prostitute can ruin the relationship of that guy with his wife/girlfriend or family. Some families are in ruins, trust have been broken over similar reactions from NONENTITIES.

If this guy decides to take up this case in the same manner Davido dealt with some NONENTITIES, you would understand what freedom really is!
How is this similar to Davido's case?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by anochuko01(m): 12:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shashar:
It's not about impressing anyone, but having a reputation and also having people in your life to curb your excesses.

A proverb says "the dog that'll get lost won't heed to the whistle of the hunter".
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by BENEAMATA: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
sweetonugbu:
No shot seen
no shot seen ?! Are you kidding ? Cutie said she's " GOT SPECIAL OFFERS " PLUS , it's black friday ( any friday regardless ) and ehm,( cuoghs ) " her cloths are 100% off " her body ! Like she . Is. Totally. NAKED !! Great shot super falcon , i'm signing her up on behalf of chelsea f.c . cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by BENEAMATA: 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
sweetonugbu:
No shot seen
no shot seen ?! Are you kidding ? Cutie said she's " GOT SPECIAL OFFERS " PLUS , it's black friday ( any friday regardless ) and ehm,( coughs ) " her cloths are 100% off " her body ! Like she . Is. Totally. NAKED !! Great shot super falcon , i'm signing her up on behalf of chelsea f.c . cool tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by DWJOBScom(m): 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
like you don't have relatives, Siblings, Colleagues at work, class mates on your friends list?
Imagine a colleague or Relative who hold you in high esteem seeing this on your Timeline..

My brother eh
I don’t think the thing tire
Shuu - which kind people we get like this and they feel they will run and delete everything later.
Well they are creating jobs sha as they will pay millions much later to have such files removed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by BENEAMATA: 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
KingKush01:
That's a CLEAN SHOT. I'll take up her offer if I was the one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by BENEAMATA: 12:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
GeeJack:
Pathetic!! Heard that line like a million times already lol can't even come up with your own words to shoot a shot
100% original pickup lines are scarce among even the male folks you know , and " toasting " is hardly a female thing .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by makydebbie(f): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:
Makydebbie, this one you are sharing post. I will get you and whoop your bumbum. I hope this isn't how you take shots? I didn't train you like this o... I didn't kill my mother, you will not kill me!!

I actually took this conversation offline. Because of you and Ishilove.
I'm surprised this is new to you honestly.

This person telling me this dated this lady for a year and they only separated because she died in a ghastly motor accident.

They started from just fvck oo and she initiated it, you sef you know my story lol.
This is the 21st century I wish people can be more open minded.

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by anonimi: 12:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shashar:

Not about impressing anyone but about having respect for self.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:
You all are hypocrites.

I wish we could purge you out of the surface of this earth. A world without idiots.

You like bold woman, you don see am now she be ashawo. Stupid hypocritical sanctimonious lots.

Makydebbie doesn't slide into the dms , she rides into them firing from the hip.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by makydebbie(f): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

Makydebbie doesn't slide into the dms , she rides into them firing from the hip.

Shut up. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by pocohantas(f): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

I actually took this conversation offline. Because of you and Ishilove.
I'm surprised this is new to you honestly.

This person telling me this dated this lady for a year and they only separated because she died in a ghastly motor accident.

They started from just fvck oo and she initiated it, you sef you know my story lol.
This is the 21st century I wish people can be more open minded.

I get you, I understand it works for some persons, but I do not find the idea of anyone jumping on me with sex offers- appealing.

It is also very understandable that you called the guys here hypocrites. That is just what majority of them are, fcking hypocrites. We see topics of guys hittings on girls like this everyday. There was even one yesterday. What do they say? "Simple yes or no", "will she have reacted like this if it were Dangote or Davido" and all those stupid deflections they come up with.

So, yea...I get you my daughter, but that doesn't make it a very acceptable approach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by ibkayee(f): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Yikes

If she likes it, I love it sha
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Maxwell33345: 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
see below
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by makydebbie(f): 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
pocohantas:

I get you, I understand it works for some persons, but I do not find the idea of anyone jumping on me with sex offers- appealing.

Yea it works for low keys guys who won't go blabbing. I just want everyone to be plain with me, whatever you want with me, tell me. If my mind no dey then I'll tell you. If you want sex just say it, lass lass na no. Rejection never kills. Rather than the lies they tell to get to your panties.

It is also very understandable that you called the guys here hypocrites. That is just what majority of them are, fcking hypocrites. We see topics of guys hittings on girls like this everyday. There was even one yesterday. What do they say? "Simple yes or no", "will she have reacted like this if it were Dangote or Davido" and all those stupid deflections they come up with.

Na our neighbors, we sabi them. Some may go to her dm now and be telling her they want to fvck as well. We sabi them.

So, yea...I get you my daughter, but that doesn't make it a very acceptable approach.

I actually like straightforward approaches to lies I'll be straightforward with you as well.
I get you Mami. kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Gabzzz(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:

Most of this slat queens are jobless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Naijaexploit(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Nice strategy to shoot her plans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Joystark(f): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:

Me too I wonder o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Rocks Open Chest Outfit To Palazio Nightlife, Lagos Nightclub / Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.