Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,815 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer (65394 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by CSTR2: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
This is how people get infected with hiv, ladies and gentleman.

It is not often gotten from one olosho that you manage to fucvk with two condoms, and then washed your hands with dettol and took antibiotics.

It is gotten from supposedly harmless crushes like this where you are free to do anyhow thinking she is an average next door girl.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by nicelaw(m): 8:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
Shashar:
when you get to that point where you have no need to Impress anybody,your freedom have begin

Will you ever do this in Freedom's name?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by nicelaw(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2019
ednut1:
jobless Slayqueens na
really sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by nicelaw(m): 8:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
rex444:
like no one givez a shit anymore....can U imagine that??

guess their love ones give up on them already.. grin
rex444:
like no one givez a shit anymore....can U imagine that??

guess their love ones give up on them already..
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by victorian(f): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
lilmax:
What a weak shot

The dude will be stupid to accept that crap

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by cRobo: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
That's why I won't upload my picture here, I don't want to be shot at

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 30, 2019
lilmax:
What a weak shot

The dude will be stupid to accept that crap
Very stupid indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 30, 2019
panmunium:
I already guessed what she will offer before opening the thread,. We men are in trouble, the other day one from kogi told me to leave abuja and come over even after seeing my status as married.. I kuku delete post and block before my wife see such
thank God u no go cos na ritualist masquarading as a babe just invite u over cheesy.i remember yrs back in the days of 2go there was this so called girl wey claim say na benue girl she be and she base dere dey always send nude pixs to one of my guy and always asking wen this my guy go travel come benue come see am.my guy cos of boobi wey im see was actually thinking of traveling from edo all the way to benue becos of bwests cheesy.na im i tell the guy say if im do am there is 99 percent chance say na ritualist den im go enter and im go lose im head or im balls cheesy.any girl i dont know from adam dey send me random chats and dey flatter me dat ohh i am handsome and lovable and blah blah i go know straightaway na scam and na person wey get sinister intentions.ritualists,kidnappers and scammers also pose as babes on the internet to catch mumu men cheesy.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 30, 2019
iRepNaija1:
Ya'll are frustrated, aren't you? You complain about always having to approach women. A woman decides to shoot her shot and approach a guy. Now all of you must bash her? Confused and frustrated lot.
if a woman shoots her shot at u she doesnt come direct at u like that if u are a total stranger and she is attracted to u.thats a guy posing as a girl cheesy.he hopes by mentioning stripping of clothes the dude might fall.dem plenty for facebook and all over.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by CAPSLOCKED: 5:23am On Nov 30, 2019
iRepNaija1:
Ya'll are frustrated, aren't you? You complain about always having to approach women. A woman decides to shoot her shot and approach a guy. Now all of you must bash her? Confused and frustrated lot.

SUCH A SILLY POST BY YOU. IF MEN START TO SHOOT AS DISRESPECTFUL AS THAT WOMAN WHAT DO YOU THINK IT'LL LOOK LIKE?
RAPE AND MURDER.

THIS WOMAN IS CLUELESS, AND SHOULD NOT EVEN BE REGARDED.

MARTINEZ39

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by iRepNaija1: 5:33am On Nov 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SUCH A SILLY POST BY YOU. IF MEN START TO SHOOT AS DISRESPECTFUL AS THAT WOMAN WHAT DO YOU THINK IT'LL LOOK LIKE?
RAPE AND MURDER.

THIS WOMAN IS CLUELESS, AND SHOULD NOT EVEN BE REGARDED.

MARTINEZ39

Stop typing in all caps. You look like a idiot when you do so.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 5:41am On Nov 30, 2019
This girl is really dumb to objectify herself in this manner, talking 'bout her clothes will be off. No common sense, no class, and definitely no respect for herself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Biingoo: 6:13am On Nov 30, 2019
victorian:

grin
Shut up!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by stanliwiser: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2019
Shashar:
when you get to that point where you have no need to Impress anybody,your freedom have begin
There is difference between respect and impress.
By the way, no man is free.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Rebelutionary: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
But how do people really say those things on social media?
like you don't have relatives, Siblings, Colleagues at work, class mates on your friends list?
Imagine a colleague or Relative who hold you in high esteem seeing this on your Timeline..
It's crazy if you ask me..
See sometimes I wonder how people say and do the stupid things they do just for five minutes of fame! Even here on Nairaland that is faceless, I try to pick and choose the words I throw around cos you never know!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Hypocrit: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2019
If it were to be a not too handsome man...

She will not even cock her gun let alone shot.

Nobody regard we ugly ones...

It is well o

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by stanliwiser: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
like you don't have relatives, Siblings, Colleagues at work, class mates on your friends list?
Imagine a colleague or Relative who hold you in high esteem seeing this on your Timeline..
Dont bother too much.
obviously they are scammers.
yahoo boys.
if you reply, na free recharge card and transport fare you send to the silly yahoo guys.
many naija girls are olosho but they don't display it in this cheap manner.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Malawian(m): 10:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Have LASG found those 60,000 runaway patients yet?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by DCmonster: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Shashar:
Your freedom begins when you are always high as Bleep, then you can do and say shits without giving a flying Bleep about what anybody thinks. That's why mad people can do, act or say crazy things and careless about the people around or their environment because they are high as Bleep spiritually and psychologically upside down.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 30, 2019
Witty chick.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by maklelemakukula(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2019
itsme01:
nice shot only for the intelligent, 100% cloths off
shut up!! Which mumu "only for the intelligent".

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by seangy4konji: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
sometimes I wonder if people especially those ladies drop from heaven...especially Instagram.like do they have families?even mn go anonymous..but they I wonder if they have a life like family,friend they grew up with,brothers and ko...I bow oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by olamakinde(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
she's a wildling bro

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by justifyme(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
life na per head!!! Live it the way it suits you, how many times the so called relatives and friends don call and ask how u re surviving

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by AlphaStyles(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Hoes poetry
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by iamJ(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2019
abeg i no wan laugh
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by paix(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
It's crazy if you ask me.
Nobody will ask you. It's her life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by AuwalYusuf812(m): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2019
how is this a news for Godsake.....
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by pascalbenz: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
bro what do I know !!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by maklelemakukula(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2019
theButterfly:
This girl is really dumb to objectify herself in this manner, talking 'bout her clothes will be off. No common sense, no class, and definitely no respect for herself.
well, technically speaking, she objectified her clothes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Facebook User Said This About Sex And Success / Which Habit Do You Have Among These Four(pics attached) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.