Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer (65613 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / Ladies, A Fine Man Without Muscles Or An Average Looking Man With Muscles? / A Fine Man Cancelled His Facebook Friend Request He Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Joystark(f): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shashar:
when you get to that point where you have no need to Impress anybody,your freedom have begin

Begin bawo

RIP English

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by TheSourcerer: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
But how do people really say those things on social media?
like you don't have relatives, Siblings, Colleagues at work, class mates on your friends list?
Imagine a colleague or Relative who hold you in high esteem seeing this on your Timeline..
It's crazy if you ask me..
good thing nobody asked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by TheSourcerer: 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Joystark:

Begin bawo

RIP English
English Nazi
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by olumike001(m): 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shashar:
when you get to that point where you have no need to Impress anybody,your freedom have begin

So pathetic u don't even what "to impress or freedom" mean.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by oodua1stson: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Classless

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by degamemaster(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
like you don't have relatives, Siblings, Colleagues at work, class mates on your friends list?
Imagine a colleague or Relative who hold you in high esteem seeing this on your Timeline..

Thus is exactly my thoughts always. As a matter of fact, I opened another Facebook acct in other to monitor the main acct in case somebody posts or tags any stupid thing on my wall.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Yankee101: 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
You dey listen to babe with wildling in her name?

You go catch something
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by 2day6(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
lilmax:
What a weak shot
The dude will be stupid to accept that crap
if nah u ko
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Myself2(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
sweetonugbu:
No shot seen

I tire o
Just a classless loose and cheap girl
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by tejiri4(m): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
KingKush01:
That's a clean shot. I'll take up her offer if I was the one.

Free HIV na you won collect grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Onyinyecci(f): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:

It's a free world sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Onyinyecci(f): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shashar:

My thoughts exactly
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Allsingles: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Invitation for free sex because is black Friday
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

I actually took this conversation offline. Because of you and Ishilove.
I'm surprised this is new to you honestly.

This person telling me this dated this lady for a year and they only separated because she died in a ghastly motor accident.

They started from just fvck oo and she initiated it, you sef you know my story lol.
This is the 21st century I wish people can be more open minded.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by ibechris(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:

Hopelessness is the major reason.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by makydebbie(f): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
Ishilove:

Ishi gerrarrahia. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

Ishi gerrarrahia. grin

cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Ishilove: 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

Ishi gerrarrahia. grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by SocialJustice: 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
No one respects a person that has no respect for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by makydebbie(f): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
ornicus:

cheesy
Hmmm grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
makydebbie:

Ishi gerrarrahia. grin
Meaning?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Na so she go talk now but after much chuking she go give my guy bill
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by makydebbie(f): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
justbusy:
Meaning?

But I was talking to Ishi not you?
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by mrdino(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shashar:
May you get to that point in Jesus' name.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:
This is why this things said on Social media comes to Haunt them years After.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by GeoAfrikana(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
nicelaw:

This is what you get in a society where most children are "born throway".

Most of them are from dysfunctional families.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Mindster: 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
BLACK FRIDAY CONTINUES!!!

Get best deal for Bluehost Hosting... Use our Bluehost Black Friday Sale Link and get upto 60% off....
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Legendguru: 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by bigiyaro(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
Shashar:
people like dangote, mark (fb), Steve jobs, elon musk etc, these king of guys are the one dat really free n don't need to impress anyone, but Dis Bi**t right here, has no atom of self esteem.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by kayyat(f): 12:07am On Dec 01, 2019
Aswear ehn!
nicelaw:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by Laeroy(f): 8:57am On Dec 01, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

They want to live the free will but dont want to face the consequences

But if u really ask me... Most of these uncouth ladies do it for the clout.
Re: Nigerian Lady Shoots Her Shot At A Fine Man With Special Offer by SexytorresE(f): 11:33am On Dec 01, 2019
Still waiting for the shot kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / This Guy Wants To Get Married Quickly Because Of This (PICS) / Trending Video Of Ghanaian Couple Kissing Passionately At Their Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.