Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean (79864 Views)

Nigerian Navy Rescues Ghanaian Fishermen In The Ocean Near Dangote Port, Lekki / ₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by lastchild: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
euromilion:

I remembered you and your spiritual wife story few yrs ago,how are you now buddy?
wow, someone spotted my already, well am good with too many stories to tell

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by CaveAdullam: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

These are rare pictures which aren't found on google/net no matter how you surf. The government know about these things very well but keeps hiding anything pertaining it from the public and you want me to upload these pictures here for the public? Even the mods would take them down immediately.

With the way you're sounding seems you'd upload them here if i should show them to you which I won't like. People don't have to see it, they are not on my phone rather i uploaded them to Google drive for safety.

Talking about the other creature which the twitter guys mentioned in his post, there are creatures you don't see on TV even the Natgeo wild know much about them but dare not post a thing about them.

There's a deep wide hole-like pit located in the north Pacific ocean which arguably is the deepest point on earth, scientists confirmed that there are creatures living inside there which are not fish you see on TV. Sharks, whales, octopus etc... Won't survive in there even for a minute because the force of gravity in there is unimaginable.

The only creature believed to exist there is a type of shark known to be extinct (megalodon). There are other creatures which exist inside that place which no one knows, the name of that hole is mariana trench

I guess you haven't heard about these??

Well believe what you want my dear, have a good day
vincentjk please I need some tutorials from you. Are you willing to help?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by seankafor(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
1Sharon:

How about you put the picture on your Dp right now?
you are a fool sorry to say these..

So after all the explanations he gave.. this is what you could come up with?

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
AlphaStyles:
they know but won't say anything because foreign government would warn them not to most foreign agencies are in Africa so if something unusual comes up they are the first people on the scenes to investigate it

They just find a way to mute African Government

And if u can't see something it doesn't mean it doesn't exist the world is huge the universe is huge the water in our planets is huge and very deep

Nobody knows what is down there and nobody can tell what is out there in space

What I can tell u is
1 humans are not the only ones alive in the whole universe we have other strange things that are out there but move up secretly

The reason they thrive is because humans have assumed that they don't exist and once u assume that something doesn't exist u won't find it or put in effort to find it

Africa doesn't have intelligent agency,so who exactly is this government that you're referring to?military?or Buhari or OBJ, JEG?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
lastchild:
wow, someone spotted my already, well am good with too many stories to tell

Good to you see my friend and I wish you well buddy.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

These are rare pictures which aren't found on google/net no matter how you surf. The government know about these things very well but keeps hiding anything pertaining it from the public and you want me to upload these pictures here for the public? Even the mods would take them down immediately.

With the way you're sounding seems you'd upload them here if i should show them to you which I won't like. People don't have to see it, they are not on my phone rather i uploaded them to Google drive for safety.

Talking about the other creature which the twitter guys mentioned in his post, there are creatures you don't see on TV even the Natgeo wild know much about them but dare not post a thing about them.

There's a deep wide hole-like pit located in the north Pacific ocean which arguably is the deepest point on earth, scientists confirmed that there are creatures living inside there which are not fish you see on TV. Sharks, whales, octopus etc... Won't survive in there even for a minute because the force of gravity in there is unimaginable.

The only creature believed to exist there is a type of shark known to be extinct (megalodon). There are other creatures which exist inside that place which no one knows, the name of that hole is mariana trench

I will advise you not to reply some gullible people here they are ignorant of the mysteries around us. the guy on Twitter was right and he gave pictorial and visual evidence on the mysterious creatures under the sea so many of them here that sure of what is obtainable underneath the ocean had to be left alone.. thank you..
I will let you c some of the pictures and videos you have maybe I can forward my email to you

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by asiwajusirkay(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Okay send me your WhatsApp number. I'll send you some pictures and a short video

I would like to know more about mermaids,my whatsapp no 0.8.1.6 4.8.3.5.8.1.3

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
seankafor:
you are a fool sorry to say these..

So after all the explanations he gave.. this is what you could come up with?

You are the jackass.

His excuse was that he can't upload it here cos of the people and the mods. So instead let him put it as his DP where only a minority will see?

You and him are clearly in the same category, nutters.

Waiting for his next excuse

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by AlphaStyles(m): 11:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
euromilion:

Africa doesn't have intelligent agency,so who exactly is this government that you're referring to?military?or Buhari or OBJ, JEG?
not all agencies but I can tell even if the military finds they will report it to the government and keep mute

There is what we call RESTRICTED FILES those are files that keeps secrets
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Kingsteve(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
lastchild:
lol... Am laughing at your mermaid don't exist theory, if I should release my own footage of life experience no one will stand
Just tell us a little...
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Luiz1:
Did he also see Yemoja? grin

The one you have ate or the other one?
I know people don't eat omo eja but iya-omo-eja
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
This kind of stories give me wet dreams
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by perpeling22(f): 12:31am On Dec 01, 2019
fk001:

I googled it just now but I didn't see anything like mermaid.

Google sea mermaid
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by perpeling22(f): 12:32am On Dec 01, 2019
ednut1:
no such thing as mermaid

Google sea mermaid
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

You are the jackass.

His excuse was that he can't upload it here cos of the people and the mods. So instead let him put it as his DP where only a minority will see?

Its OK to doubt what you don't know but try doing it intelligently... Don't write with such myopic conclusion... I've not seen a mermaid before. I only opened the thread to learn 1 or 2. Truth is, if the information to curing your ignorance were in my possession, I wouldn't release it. atleast not to your type. I would prefer you remain ignorant and continue arguing without leaving a gap for learning new things... My English teacher taught me how to argue in such an intelligent way that I would atleast gain some knowledge after the argument.. You and your fellow I too know doubters should take that course..

And so you know, this isn't just about whether mermaid exist or not, you're just not intelligent. You and your likes.. Your comment tells it all..

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

The person you're trying to enlighten doesn't want to learn. He wants to argue.. I would advice you to stop wasting your time explaining.. Allow them to continue in their "I know it all" or should I say "Ignorance"..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 1:04am On Dec 01, 2019
Felixamos:

Its OK to doubt what you don't know but try doing it intelligently... Don't write with such myopic conclusion... I've not seen a mermaid before. I only opened the thread to learn 1 or 2. Truth is, if the information to curing your ignorance were in my possession, I wouldn't release it. atleast not to your type. I would prefer you remain ignorant and continue arguing without leaving a gap for learning new things... My English teacher taught me how to argue in such an intelligent way that I would atleast gain some knowledge after the argument.. You and your fellow I too know doubters should take that course..

And so you know, this isn't just about whether mermaid exist or not, you're just not intelligent. You and your likes.. Your comment tells it all..

Haha...and you are very intelligent. Typical superstitious Nigerian buffoon ever ready to believe fiction over the truth. If every race had the mentality of the black race we'd still be in the middle ages. Your thinking keeps you STUCK.

Tell me do you believe vampires, aliens, fairies, unicorns, dragons, zombies, fairies too?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 1:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Felixamos:

The person you're trying to enlighten doesn't want to learn. He wants to argue.. I would advice you to stop wasting your time explaining.. Allow them to continue in their "I know it all" or should I say "Ignorance"..

Do you want to learn? Do you know aliens exist and they're smarter than humans?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Haha...and you are very intelligent. Typical superstitious Nigerian buffoon ever ready to believe fiction over the truth. If every race had the mentality of the black race we'd still be in the middle ages. Your thinking keeps you STUCK.

Tell me do you believe vampires, aliens, fairies, unicorns, dragons, zombies, fairies too?

I will manage to reply you this one time considering how stupid you started your comment.. I have an open mind to learning but superstition is far from me.. I may not believe your story doesn't mean I wouldn't hear it.. I'm not claiming to be over intelligent. I'm just saying, one of the ways to know someone intelligent, is by the way he or she responds to arguments..

Now, if you quote me again with such manner of idiocy I won't do you the favour of replying you.. Infact ehn, keep whatever you think you know to yourself.. Like I wrote earlier, if I had the pictures and videos to really prove these mermaids exist, I wouldn't share it with your type.. I enjoy seeing "I too know people"(the ones who aren't willing to learn)... It makes me laugh.. As in your type..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 1:32am On Dec 01, 2019
Felixamos:

I will manage to reply you this one time considering how stupid you started your comment.. I have an open mind to learning but superstition is far from me.. I may not believe your story doesn't mean I wouldn't hear it.. I'm not claiming to be over intelligent. I'm just saying, one of the ways to know someone intelligent, is by the way he or she responds to arguments..

Now, if you quote me again with such manner of idiocy I won't do you the favour of replying you again..

Superstition is far from you yet you're the typical deluded nigerian Christian? If you have an open mind you won't be religious.

Do you believe in vampires, dragons, fairies and unicorns??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 1:35am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Superstition is far from you yet you're the typical deluded nigerian Christian? If you have an open mind you won't be religious.

Do you believe in vampires, dragons, fairies and unicorns??

Open mind doesn't mean choice-less or indecisiveness oh! Point of correction though, I'm a Christian. A proud one at that but I would never insult any religion..

I don't believe in any of those things you wrote there. I believe in Jesus Christ but if what you were trying to ask was if I believed they exist? Well enlighten me..

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 1:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Felixamos:

Open mind doesn't mean choice-less or indecisiveness oh! Point of correction though, I'm a Christian. A proud one at that but I would never insult any religion..

I don't believe in any of those things nyou wrote there. I believe in Jesus Chris but what you were trying to ask was if I believed they exist? Well enlighten me..

Why don't you believe in any of those things, dont you know I've seen all of them?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

Why don't you believe in any of those things, dont you know I've seen all of them?
Well, it's great you've seen them all.. You can't force me to believe anything.. Vice Versa.. You share the knowledge and allow me make my own decision of believing or not..

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2019
danot1030:

Methuselah, try post one to three pictures of the sea creatures that NaeGeoWild has never shown us so we kids can gain experience from the exploration of your old age.

Lol.. They've shown you all and I guess that's why they stopped researching right? Cause there's nothing more to research about the ocean.. It's all done and shown on NatGeoWild.. Such a high level of ignorance..

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Nobody: 2:08am On Dec 01, 2019
voltron14:

Geophysicist.

Not all these wannabes.

Wow nice... Please have you practically gone under any ocean before? Cause from your write ups you know everything about sea creatures to know if anyone exist or not...

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Emmyk(m): 2:52am On Dec 01, 2019
Interesting thread. Just the perfect time to read it.

That's right. 2:55 AM grin
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 3:22am On Dec 01, 2019
Felixamos:

Wow nice... Please have you practically gone under any ocean before? Cause from your write ups you know everything about sea creatures to know if anyone exist or not...

Have you gone under yourself ? And who told you they've already expored the ocean?
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by Edygrin(m): 3:35am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

That's not good enough dear. Many ppl in this life have experiences. Do you believe them all?
In some cases I'll have to.... But I can make you believe me though
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by 1Sharon(f): 3:49am On Dec 01, 2019
Edygrin:
In some cases I'll have to.... But I can make you believe me though

Ok go on
Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 3:53am On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
they know but won't say anything because foreign government would warn them not to most foreign agencies are in Africa so if something unusual comes up they are the first people on the scenes to investigate it

They just find a way to mute African Government

And if u can't see something it doesn't mean it doesn't exist the world is huge the universe is huge the water in our planets is huge and very deep

Nobody knows what is down there and nobody can tell what is out there in space

What I can tell u is
1 humans are not the only ones alive in the whole universe we have other strange things that are out there but move up secretly

The reason they thrive is because humans have assumed that they don't exist and once u assume that something doesn't exist u won't find it or put in effort to find it

That is true, extra terrestrial do exist, couple of years back the Chinese government evacuated villages to build a 30 stadium sized Signal receptor, that can detect signal in space (no matter how minute), why do you think they'll venture into such capital intensive project if they didn't find something,

what of Area 51 in America (there are lots of mystery about that incidence), try and read the book titled The Bermuda Triangle by Charles Berlitz and you'll realise that there are a lot of unexplainable mysteries on Earth and foreign governments know about them, there was even a case in that book of a sacked NASA agent or something that was killed for writing a book about the government findings

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by SamzackD(m): 4:00am On Dec 01, 2019
1Sharon:

You are the jackass.

You kept arguing that it doesn't exist and he wanted to disprove your claim by showing you pictorial and video evidence but you just couldn't grow some balls to learn something new,

is it that you hate knowledge or your ITK prevents you from learning, people like you that argue despite evidence are just dumb,

imagine such offer was given to me, I'd have jumped at it without thinking twice, but your shallowness couldn't allow you comprehend the truth even when given on a platter.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates The Kind Of Wonder Creatures Living In The Ocean by marshalcarter: 4:15am On Dec 01, 2019
vincentjk:

Okay send me your WhatsApp number. I'll send you some pictures and a short video

bless you man...can i send you my number too??
I wanna know more.. just few pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Lonely Part Of Canada No One Bothers To Tell / Tourists Worldwide Flock To See This Strange Ice Volcano In Kazakhstan (Photos) / How Anambra Is Closing Borders With Neighboring States (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.