Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" (50371 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by AmazingELixir: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

The leverage and freedom this region gives is overwhelming, I can't begin to imagine what would have become of this lady if she had pull this stunt with one particular religion like that...

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by psychologist(m): 8:24am On Nov 30, 2019
Tt
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by omoadeleye(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2019
Useless female dog

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Myself2(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2019
rexchazy:
That is a piece of collected books, like collecting plenty history books. Dont be a fool and at the same time judgemental

Mumu judgemental kill you there

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Enwhen(m): 8:26am On Nov 30, 2019
rexchazy:
Foolish fool, religion have blocked your mental reasoning.

Don't TRY that with the Holy Qur'an ... Because the Muslims will not wait for Allah to judge u... Taking Snipper will be better than doing this to the Holy Qu'ran... Relion is a private issue, if think others religion is a scam keep it to yourself , don't think u are wiser , what she did is very wrong and she did on purpose, thank God Christians will always leave her to God.

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by ednut1(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2019
angry ode
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Bigseven(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Mad people everywhere..
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Myself2(m): 8:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Fadomero:
shut up am talking about d bible verse

Don't mind him, na mumu him be
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by KfashionHubb: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2019
Regulate social media
Regulate social media
Regulate social media
Regulate social media
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Hoodbilonia: 8:28am On Nov 30, 2019
How can i track a demon.
I have bee trying my best,but sleep always comes and thats when demon comes in my sleep
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by tejiri4(m): 8:31am On Nov 30, 2019
This one go mad enter street one day
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Graphix: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Beautiful offer this xmas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by imolile: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2019
She actually puffed the smoke on the Bible. God Have mercy

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2019
Jasen1:
Elizabeth Chidimma Omokhua & Ella Estrella Oryantor;
In a "Mental Hospital" a journalist asks the Doctor: How do u determine whether to admit a mental patient or not?

Dr: Well..we'd fill a bathtub� with water & then give

a teaspoon,

a glass &

a bucket

to the patient & ask them to empty the bathtub�.

Journalist: Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket coz its bigger.

Dr: "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug!
Please go to bed No.39. We will start with you.

Lol: You also thought of the bucket, didn't you?? Please go to bed No. 40 !
Lol...��� and you're number 41 for forgetting to add the last option. So go to bed.

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Marvieduke(f): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2019
Christianity is too soft, I trust my Muslim brothers they would have beheaded her by now. I believe her mom will be in disgrace with the actions of her daughter. Stupid girl

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Isoduwa(m): 8:34am On Nov 30, 2019
All for the money � instead of the gift that God gave you when you get your gift then you get your value money will follow
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by 2pens: 8:35am On Nov 30, 2019
With the way christainity is going in Nigeria soon there won't be boundary to what you can do anymore with all this fake pastors justifying all kind of things. This really scares me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Awoleesu(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2019
This generation keeps striving on and on to disprove God. Alas! God is not mocked!

Whether we all choose to acknowledge Him or deny Him doesn't Change Him. He is The God who was, Who is, and Who is to come!

My worries is that humans don't learn...

How can a pot tell its potter; you don't know how to mould?

5 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by youngestgrad(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2019
So many disturbed women walking around this days, Marriage is not for me.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by AlphaStyles(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2019
Continue just know say u go explain to God why u use em word as tray for your smoking

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Coldie(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2019
It's only with Christianity people can try all these nonsense. Islam no dae play

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Guyman02: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2019
She is just a kid who needs love and is looking for it in the wrong places.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by AlphaStyles(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2019
I dare her to try this with Quran make she see if her head go still Dy attached to her body

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by AlphaStyles(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Guyman02:
She is just a kid who needs love and is looking for it in the wrong places.
which yeye kid
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Patrioticman007(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2019
Coldie:
It's only with Christianity people can try all these nonsense. Islam no dae play

If only Nigerians will practice their religion without hypocrisy. I don't think the Holy Bible is meant to be toyed with.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by sylve11: 8:44am On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:
Even as an atheist, I find this distasteful. angry In the comfort of your room, you can smoke all you want, even tear out Bible/Q.uran.ic pages for use as your rizla, I don't care but the point you begin recording such act and posting for people to see online then it becomes offensive and annoying. This is just utterly distasteful!

even atheist frowns at it. grin cool
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by nnaeyes6: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2019
God had mercy for this soul.
Saying Proverb is a scam could be tolerated but using the Bible as an ashtray is another level of tempting God's wrath. I hope He doesn't come for u immediately but give u a graceful time to come to Him.
However, thank God for Christianity is not a violent religion. Because u can't try such on Koran to tempt Islamic sect.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Femeto: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2019
Covenant Uni self train you. You are a terrible Eagle.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by saajus: 8:46am On Nov 30, 2019
She needs love and prayers. Social media people will not give her those two. She might be going through some emptiness. I hope her family and friends understand. This is the time she needs them most.

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Tulsaguy: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2019
Even the devil your father knows the scriptures... Didn't your father quote scriptures when tempting the Lord?

Your departing is not Nigeria's headache.... It's yours and your mother's. Product of Daddy Freeze sheepies church.... Children born in the evening of life...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans / Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.