Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" (50368 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Innovate07:

Be decieving yourself. You think you are better than her. You go school pass am? Abi you fine pass am? Nigerians and their judgemental attitude. This girl is only entertaining you people on socusl media. She has got a well respected law profession under her CV already. You think a mad person can achieve that feat?
shey na me no get degree? Mumu
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by rexchazy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
You are no different from boko haram that thinks everyone must worship their useless Allah
Fadomero:
shut up and quiet
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Joystark(f): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:
Even as an atheist, I find this distasteful. angry In the comfort of your room, you can smoke all you want, even tear out Bible/Q.uran.ic pages for use as your rizla, I don't care but the point you begin recording such act and posting for people to see online then it becomes offensive and annoying. This is just utterly distasteful!

Why are you an atheist?
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Joystark:

Why are you an atheist?
Because there is no valid and empirical evidence for a god. Open a new thread for this, if you want a discussion.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Joystark(f): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:

Because there is no valid and empirical evidence for a god. Open a new thread for this, if you want a discussion.

But you found what she did distasteful.

I don't gotta open a thread. I'm asking you in particular.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Joystark:

But you found what she did distasteful.

Why are you surprised I found it distasteful?

Joystark:

I don't gotta open a thread. I'm asking you in particular.

If your questions are about Etinosa's action, feel free to ask on this thread. I will gladly oblige.

But if you are going to ask me questions about atheism then you need to open a thread for that, I will not give you any response concerning that, as that will mean derailing this thread.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by blazepascal(m): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:

But why do you believe there is a supreme god. It still baffles me to hear that someone believes in the existence of a god/gods without empirical proof. By the way, which of the supremes god are we talking about?
the almighty creator who created heaven and earth me and you. i wont judge you because we are all sinners . pls dont be offended but why do you believe there is no God , so you believe you came to this world all by yourself think about it.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Keenmind2019(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
zoezoelogistics:
I condemn this act in its totality.
Is it the smoking or
The use of a bible as an ashtray? Or
The absolute disrespect for the word of God.
Or the display of nonchalance
Or the fact that she has brought so much shame and disrepute to her fathers’ name.

My prayer for you Etinosa,
May you not be loss in the midst of this stupidity.
May God search you out and show you mercy.

Her parents own.a.chirch in.otokutu warri

All hope is not lost yet.
I so much believe all you crave for is Tender Loving care.
Relax you will get it
Put the Devil to shame and take a decision to stand for Jesus.

You are blessed.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
blazepascal:
the almighty creator who created heaven and earth me and you.
Where is the empirical proof that this so called almighty God created this Earth? Where is the empirical proof for heaven because as far as I'm concerned you are just regurgitating what you were indoctrinated with in your holy book? There is zero proof for heaven. There is zero proof that some being created us.

blazepascal:
i wont judge you because we are all sinners .
But you are already. And also, I am no sinner. That's another indoctrination mindset they tell you. I have not sinned against anyone, I was not born default mode a sinner either.

quote author=blazepascal post=84508782] i wont judge you because wepls dont be offended but why do you believe there is no God [/quote]
I have answered this question already, there is lack of empirical evidence for the existence of a god. I went on to ask which of the gods? You didn't give me an answer. Is it the Christian god, Muslim god, Vishnu, Jewish god , traditional gods which one of them? Answer these, so that I can better answer your question else I won't respond to you again.
blazepascal:
so you believe you came to this world all by yourself think about it.
There is nothing to think about. My Father and Mother bore me to this world, just as their parents bore them to this world and it continues like that ad infinitum. If you don't know how people come to this world, go and pick up a biology book and read on Sex and reproduction.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by sheggsliveth: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:
If you like set it at blaze...it still doesn’t mean anything...it’s just another printned material from a printing press....
it’s the word that mean something to whoever wants it to mean something to him that matters....even those that don’t use theirs as ash tray but lives contrary to Bible doctrine are the same with her....

you wey your Bible dey gather dust and cobweb for one corner of ur room...no just open ur mouth yab that babe ooo

at the end of the day the letter killeth, it’s the spirit that inspired the words that maketh alive: 2cor 3v6 ...

Edumare bless you
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by blazepascal(m): 11:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:

Where is the empirical proof that this so called almighty God created this Earth? Where is the empirical proof for heaven because as far as I'm concerned you are just regurgitating what you were indoctrinated with in your holy book? There is zero proof for heaven. There is zero proof that some being created us.

But you are already. And also, I am no sinner. That's another indoctrination mindset they tell you. I have not sinned against anyone, I was not born default mode a sinner either.

quote author=blazepascal post=84508782] i wont judge you because wepls dont be offended but why do you believe there is no God
I have answered this question already, there is lack of empirical evidence for the existence of a god. I went on to ask which of the gods? You didn't give me an answer. Is it the Christian god, Muslim god, Vishnu, Jewish god , traditional gods which one of them? Answer these, so that I can better answer your question else I won't respond to you again.
so you believe you came to this world all by yourself think about it.
There is nothing to think about. My Father and Mother bore me to this world, just as their parents bore them to this world and it continues like that ad infinitum. If you don't know how people come to this world, go and pick up a biology book and read on Sex and reproduction.

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Dextre(m): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by blazepascal(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:

Do you mean the one I was indoctrinated with as a child and the location I grew up in? Never mind, it doesn't matter to me anymore. And no, I didn't join atheism. There is no joining of atheism, it's not a movement or religion or anything that requires a cult following like Christianity, Islam, Judaism e.t.c
when you read the bible you'll know there is a God the bible is truth go and seek for truth there so it can set you free .An atheist right, now whats your proof to show ther is no God as you said.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by blazepascal(m): 12:02am On Dec 01, 2019
kevoh:

But why do you believe there is a supreme god. It still baffles me to hear that someone believes in the existence of a god/gods without empirical proof. By the way, which of the supremes god are we talking about?
ote] when you read the bible you'll know there is a God the bible is truth go and seek for truth there so it can set you free .An atheist right, now whats your proof to show ther is no God as you said.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2019
blazepascal:
when you read the bible you'll know there is a God the bible is truth go and seek for truth there so it can set you free .An atheist right, now whats your proof to show ther is no God as you said.
Please go and sleep, you don't have anything better to say.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
Mart1994:
[/s][s]

Hogwash grin
below are the names of your criminal Benin brothers arrested somewhere in Akwa Ibom for engaging on thuggery and criminal vices.

read below ;

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Mart1994(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2019
[s][/s]
EmptyCoconutHead:
below are the names of your criminal Benin brothers arrested somewhere in Akwa Ibom for engaging on thuggery and criminal vices.

read below ;
[s][/s]

Those are names of noisemakers grin
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by blazepascal(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2019
kevoh:

Please go and sleep, you don't have anything better to say.
you have been brainwashed its obvious i dont know if youi can ever change ur mind
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by dinomcjohn: 12:20am On Dec 02, 2019
Who is this slowpoke of a person? How dare you do this on the Bible. Can a person be sillier than this?
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 2:43am On Dec 02, 2019
blazepascal:
you have been brainwashed its obvious i dont know if youi can ever change ur mind
Coming from someone who was fed with stories within a book(Bible) filled with contradictions from his childhood and never bothered to use his brain to ask questions, who actually believes a virgin can get pregnant without sex, who believes in talking donkeys, who believes that his god killing innocent firstborn children is justified , who believes the son of a Jewish carpenter died for him grin who believes Jewish mythological stories which were stolen from older religions like the Sumerians is actually for him, is calling me brainwashed. Hahaha grin Wetin Musa no go see for gate.

I have told you, if you truly want to discuss, open a fresh thread. Let me school you else you don't really have nothing to say.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Mryacks: 10:49am On Dec 02, 2019
Lord forgive her for she know not what she does...
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by opebiboy: 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
This girl is a ugly biitch
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Revolva(m): 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2019
this babe own ehnn don pass ...be careful she is just an attention seeker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment / Fathia Balogun Writes Linda Ikeji: "I Am Not 50 Years" / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.