Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,048 members, 7,814,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" (50369 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by geezynoni: 8:47am On Nov 30, 2019
Ds girl is mentally ill
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by mamajj17(f): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2019
When God get annoys and the AFTERMATH comes around, people will start blaming her Village people lipsrsealed
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by wamide042(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2019
We have actually bastardised christianity...
let her try that with a Quran.. and see the way our muslim brothers will tear the internet apart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Jasen1(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Lol...��� and you're number 41 for forgetting to add the last option. So go to bed.

Hahahah
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 30, 2019
After her marriage packed up,she have been in the news for wrong reasons embarassed

She needs love and care but sadly searching for it in the wrong place.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by mukthar2000(m): 8:53am On Nov 30, 2019
And u are still departing?idiot

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Pedrotina11: 8:54am On Nov 30, 2019
Lol see dis fool....smoke well and depart well, nothing concern bible there...ur kidneys wld soon depart u and I hope that tym u won't ask Nigerians to contribute for ur kidney transplant....Idiat.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by niqqaclaimz(m): 8:55am On Nov 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:
If you like set it at blaze...it still doesn’t mean anything...it’s just another printned material from a printing press....
it’s the word that mean something to whoever wants it to mean something to him that matters....even those that don’t use theirs as ash tray but lives contrary to Bible doctrine are the same with her....

you wey your Bible dey gather dust and cobweb for one corner of ur room...no just open ur mouth yab that babe ooo

at the end of the day the letter killeth, it’s the spirit that inspired the words that maketh alive: 2cor 3v6 ...

Realest
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by jahsharon: 8:56am On Nov 30, 2019
JayEntaur:
All I see is a disturbed young lady. She needs love & prayers from people around her.

No need, she will soon commit suicide, watch it.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Toscarel: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2019
rexchazy:
That is a piece of collected books, like collecting plenty history books. Dont be a fool and at the same time judgemental

all these ones forming modern atheist, smh
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Blitzerz: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2019
It's obvious there was no father training

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by lebete3000: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by faithfull18(f): 9:01am On Nov 30, 2019
Prodigal child.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:04am On Nov 30, 2019
Benin girls are known to be generally wayward and useless
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Employmenthub(f): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2019
Okaaaaay

You need not worry about your CV when employmenthub is here, give your CV problems and let's worry about you landing that job you have ever dreamed of.

EmploymentHub is primarily designed to serve meticulously Job applicants, on how apply for job vacancies and get employed by making, editing and reviewing professional CV, serving attractive cover letter for a little fee. We also send free job vacancies to all our clients and do preliminary interview to trained them on how to answer interview questions.

Pls follow us on Instagram @employment_hub. Call, Text or WhatsApp 08080756701. We are available to service at your convenience. Thank you
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by bilulu(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2019
#50 gold circle would have saved the day.....

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Jasen1:

In a "Mental Hospital" a journalist asks the Doctor: How do u determine whether to admit a mental patient or not?

Dr: Well..we'd fill a bathtub� with water & then give

a teaspoon,

a glass &

a bucket

to the patient & ask them to empty the bathtub�.

Journalist: Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket coz its bigger.

Dr: "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug!
Please go to bed No.39. We will start with you.

Lol: You also thought of the bucket, didn't you?? Please go to bed No. 40 !

Family, the doctor said 'EMPTY' the bath tub, he didn't say 'DRAIN' the bath tub. To empty it, using the spoon makes sense, and to drain the bath tub pulling the drain plug makes sense. smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kidneystones(m): 9:09am On Nov 30, 2019
Continue ... Blame me for it.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Sukueponmalu: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:
Even as an atheist, I find this distasteful. angry In the comfort of your room, you can smoke all you want, even tear out Bible/Q.uran.ic pages for use as your rizla, I don't care but the point you begin recording such act and posting for people to see online then it becomes offensive and annoying. This is just utterly distasteful!
You didn’t have to bring the Quran into this.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by valiju: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2019
If she had done that with the Quran MURIC would have call for her arrest and prosecution.

She has committed a crime legally . smoking marijuana and action capable of causing civil unrest
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Godiloveu(f): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2019
@op
So what is the moral lesson here undecided
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by frankoben(m): 9:25am On Nov 30, 2019
If u try this with the holy book of our brother religion, by now u'd be a pile of charred black ashes
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

You didn’t have to bring the Quran into this.
That's your cup of tea!
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Ginaz(f): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2019
I hate people who don’t take actions for their mistakes but will blame it on a result of another thing that isn’t related to their predicament.

Etinosa keeps making excuses for the actions she’s doing so she doesn’t feel guilt trip.

I dislike this girl with passion. She should keep fooling herself making videos that would stay the internet forever. An adult who behaves like a kid and she loves attention a lot .

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by backtalkG(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2019
[/quote] but she use to be a Christian
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Darevofpeace(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2019
JayEntaur:
All I see is a disturbed young lady. She needs love & prayers from people around her.

She made her choice already.Since the love and prayers of her sweet mum couldn't prevent her to take the wrong step,she must bear the consequences of her action.
That part of using the holy bible scares me out.She could have smoked without using it as an ash tray.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2019
You'll never see an Islamic lady misbehaving like this.

Say No to ”Hoeism”.

They say you don't need religion to be morally upright, true. But you can't be a proud religious hoe.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by BRASH: 9:34am On Nov 30, 2019
Lilbest3:
This waste is always looking for attention. You get luck sha. Try that nonsense with Koran we wake up to see your headless body on front-page

There's nothing special about weed sef, I don't know why people use it to form bad guys. That thing sef no dey gree high me. I don't know if it's too much volume of alcohol in my body that's neutralising it though
. try sk
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Sirmuel1(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Lilbest3:
This waste is always looking for attention. You get luck sha. Try that nonsense with Koran we wake up to see your headless body on front-page

There's nothing special about weed sef, I don't know why people use it to form bad guys. That thing sef no dey gree high me. I don't know if it's too much volume of alcohol in my body that's neutralising it though

If you stay in Abuja, I can get some combo for you smiley
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Sukueponmalu: 9:38am On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:

That's your cup of tea!
This thread has nothing to do with the Quran or Islam.
You pathetic islamophobes need to stop dragging Islam into all your stupid talks everytime .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fathia Balogun Writes Linda Ikeji: "I Am Not 50 Years" / Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.