Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,601 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" (50370 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by zoezoelogistics(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2019
I condemn this act in its totality.
Is it the smoking or
The use of a bible as an ashtray? Or
The absolute disrespect for the word of God.
Or the display of nonchalance
Or the fact that she has brought so much shame and disrepute to her fathers’ name.

My prayer for you Etinosa,
May you not be lost in the midst of this stupidity.
May God search you out and show you mercy.

All hope is not lost yet.
I so much believe all you crave for is Tender Loving care.
Relax you will get it
Put the Devil to shame and take a decision to stand for Jesus.

You are blessed.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by micflo28(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2019
All these unknown actresses are those palace maids that are only given 2minutes to spotlight and the camera moves on. They are here disturbing our social media space and politicians us all as hate speech makers on social media. Nairaland and irrelevant news sef
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Darevofpeace:

My point is not using it as an Ash tray.If she is ready to be transformed by that holy book,she must own up for help.
She using it as an ash tray is little compared to the emptiness within her soul.

She needs help to fill the voids in her heart. I pray she finds God's intervention.

This we can agree on....

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Oduclemz: 11:30am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by goaldynboy: 11:37am On Nov 30, 2019
She for try Koran nah!

Because Christians are peaceful and restraint!!

Nonsense and Buhari!!
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by rexchazy(m): 11:50am On Nov 30, 2019
See this ponk, u should be sorry for yourself. I live a free life, I live beyond pain and sorrow
Fadomero:
e painam ooops
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Mart1994(m): 11:59am On Nov 30, 2019
[s][/s]
EmptyCoconutHead:
Benin girls are known to be generally wayward and useless
[s][/s]

Shatap
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mart1994:
[/s][s]
Shatap
ozuor. your Benin girls are useless and cheap who.res..
kiss the truth.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Mart1994(m): 12:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s][/s]
EmptyCoconutHead:
ozuor. your Benin girls are useless and cheap who.res..

kiss the truth.
[s][/s]

Kiss my black asssss
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by laborious(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Freedom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Mart1994:
[/s][s]

Kiss my black asssss
and your brothers are criminals.
osasemwen ikpomnwosa Osas Osaigbovia Osamudiamen Osasenaga and all Benin boys are criminals and cultists and wayward touts. they don't even like going to school because their brains are so dumb and I'm quite sure your one of them.
Mr Osamudiamen
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Innovate07: 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lilbest3:
This waste is always looking for attention. You get luck sha. Try that nonsense with Koran we wake up to see your headless body on front-page

What kind of disgusting rubbish is this?

Be decieving yourself. You think you are better than her. You go school pass am? Abi you fine pass am? Nigerians and their judgemental attitude. This girl is only entertaining you people on socusl media. She has got a well respected law profession under her CV already. You think a mad person can achieve that feat?
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by aspiring44: 12:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Omihanifa:
This one go soon Self destruct

Na real self destruction. What effrontery audacity she has using the Holy bible as an ashtray. hahahA . God won't run after before He catches you. She is very lucky

Christianity is such a beautiful religion/ salvation. If she tries that with holy Quran . she is a goner
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by ValeeLove(m): 12:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
I said this in another forum. Please pray for this girl. Please!!
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Yettttttunde(f): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
But why not respect the Holy Bible?
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by holyfather(m): 12:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
She should submit herself for deliverance...she has legions!!
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by ffo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
rexchazy:
That is a piece of collected books, like collecting plenty history books. Dont be a fool and at the same time judgemental
Try same stunt with a Quran then you will kmow
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Maxwell33345: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
see below
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by blazepascal(m): 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:

Do you mean the one I was indoctrinated with as a child and the location I grew up in? Never mind, it doesn't matter to me anymore. And no, I didn't join atheism. There is no joining of atheism, it's not a movement or religion or anything that requires a cult following like Christianity, Islam, Judaism e.t.c
but why dont you believe there is a supreme GOD. it still baffles me to hear that someone is an atheist
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
blazepascal:
but why dont you believe there is a supreme GOD. it still baffles me to hear that someone is an atheist
But why do you believe there is a supreme god. It still baffles me to hear that someone believes in the existence of a god/gods without empirical proof. By the way, which of the supremes god are we talking about?
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
smh
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by DaHrNn0001: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
stanliwiser:
you so confuse on this planet

I'm trying to view the confusion in my statement but still yet to see anything confusing but concluded that you are deranged... E be like say you just dey learn to smoke weed... E no good for your brain... Dumb shit
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by nlPoster: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
I dont know who she is but she's an adult and can rebel if she wants to, it's her choice.

This is the second thread in a week featuring Nigerian women trying to come to terms with their upbringing.

Modified: I checked her bio, now I recollect her faintly.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Mart1994(m): 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s][/s]
EmptyCoconutHead:
and your brothers are criminals.
osasemwen ikpomnwosa Osas Osaigbovia Osamudiamen Osasenaga and all Benin boys are criminals and cultists and wayward touts. they don't even like going to school because their brains are so dumb and I'm quite sure your one of them.
Mr Osamudiamen
[s][/s]

Hogwash grin
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
make she chop life

thats d part she chose. eno concern me
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by mechanics(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmmm, when the adverse effects happens, she will have herself to be blamed.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by simplesearch: 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
Prov 29:15

A rod of correction imparts wisdom, but a youth left to himself is a disgrace to his mother.

Train is different from say. Many parent say but don't train their children, training requires you are a perfect example of what you are passing across. A trainer is a mentor, a coach, an educator and an exemplary life teacher. When you are a liar, a cheat, a adulterer, a drunk, or an evil minded fellow and you want to train your child to do otherwise it won't work, children learn faster from what you do than what you say. God's word is eternally true and it's precept right, if you don't want your children to depart from the way you intend they go, you must be true to that course yourself first and subsequently impart it on them, not saying it but doing it and training them to walk it.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
Innovate07:

Be decieving yourself. You think you are better than her. You go school pass am? Abi you fine pass am? Nigerians and their judgemental attitude.

So a law degree makes her better than those who don’t have one?? You are making it sound like a person can’t be fine, have a law degree and still be stupid at the same time...she did something wrong and u are saying Nigerians are judge mental....
We don’t have to agree with people’s faith and belief system... but that doesn’t give us the liberty to openly disrespect...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans / Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.