Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" (50372 Views)

Etinosa Idemudia Was Married To A Naval Officer / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by explosiveskull(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2019
I've not seen any tangible thing this lady is doing to pay her bills and she is incuring more liability to her health. God knows how serious and financially engaged when people will start soliciting for fund to do lung transplant.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Darevofpeace(m): 9:38am On Nov 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:
If you like set it at blaze...it still doesn’t mean anything...it’s just another printned material from a printing press....
it’s the word that mean something to whoever wants it to mean something to him that matters....even those that don’t use theirs as ash tray but lives contrary to Bible doctrine are the same with her....

you wey your Bible dey gather dust and cobweb for one corner of ur room...no just open ur mouth yab that babe ooo

at the end of the day the letter killeth, it’s the spirit that inspired the words that maketh alive: 2cor 3v6 ...
I totally disagreed with you bro.
My life had been transformed for the past 20years of that ordinary printing material.
All life situations and solutions and all experiences been faced by men in the past, present and the future are all contained in that word.
That word has a transformative healing gene and healing power.
It gives you divine peace and take away demonic depressions and open your vision consciousness about your purpose on earth.

3 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Sukueponmalu: 9:39am On Nov 30, 2019
Psalm4kute:

M3hn I love christianity for just one thing, tolerance
Tolerance indeed!
What an irony!
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by JayEntaur(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2019
jahsharon:

No need, she will soon commit suicide, watch it.

That's rather harsh, imo. You combat such things with peace & love, even if difficult to do.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by hajimutex1: 9:48am On Nov 30, 2019
ook

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by citruslimited(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2019
Later we will hear the complaing about heart and lungs problems after they are done smoking this life away
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Supnaija(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2019
The same God that so called created the Bible is the same God that invented weed and makes it grow from the earth abi Devil sef be shareholder for creation?
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by JayEntaur(m): 9:51am On Nov 30, 2019
Darevofpeace:

She made her choice already.Since the love and prayers of her sweet mum couldn't prevent her to take the wrong step,she must bear the consequences of her action.
That part of using the holy bible scares me out.She could have smoked without using it as an ash tray.

Using the Bible as an ashtray is more of an inadvertent cry for help, from someone going through stuff. At least that's how I see it.

I pray she finds the peace she needs.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2019
Darevofpeace:

I totally disagreed with you bro.
My life had been transformed for the past 20years of that ordinary printing material.
All life situations and solutions and all experiences been faced by men in the past, present and the future are all contained in that word.
That word has a transformative healing gene and healing power.
It gives you divine peace and take away demonic depressions and open your vision consciousness about your purpose on earth.
The wordssssssss like you said as I bolded it above in ur text transformed you...meaning you read it, owned it beyond papers, applied it and engage the spirit that inspired the written letters. The Bible is no different from any book on ur shelf if u don’t apply the words with faith consciously in ur daily life ......it becomes useless, it can’t save u by just being in ur shelf.

How has the word helped u...?? Is it by putting the Bible on ur chest or on ur head like some people do??

Paper means nothing, the Bible could have been on stone, papyrus, Scrol, it can even be on the phone..: will burning the phone matter??

The words can even mean nothing if u don’t apply with faith and carry the consciousness of the holy spiritual...isn’t she quoting some of the words from the Bible...does it mean any thing to her?? Has it transformed her life...
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Darevofpeace(m): 9:57am On Nov 30, 2019
JayEntaur:

Using the Bible as an ashtray is more of an inadvertent cry for help, from someone going through stuff. At least that's how I see it.

I pray she finds the peace she needs.
The first step on a wrong path is to stop going through that pathway and the second is to turn around.
The funny thing is that Jesus has special love for women like her.
It's so evident she is trying to escape an emptiness within her soul.
I pray that all the forces of heaven and earth touch her spirit and soul and mind.

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by JayEntaur(m): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2019
saajus:
She needs love and prayers. Social media people will not give her those two. She might be going through some emptiness. I hope her family and friends understand. This is the time she needs them most.

True that.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Darevofpeace(m): 10:01am On Nov 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:

The wordssssssss like you said as I bolded it above in ur text transformed you...meaning you read it, owned it beyond papers, applied it and engage the spirit that inspired the written letters. The Bible is no different from any book on ur shelf if u don’t apply the words with faith consciously in ur daily life ......it becomes useless, it can’t save u by just being in ur shelf.

How has the word helped u...?? Is it by putting the Bible on ur chest or on ur head like some people do??

Paper means nothing, the Bible could have been on stone, papyrus, Scrol, it can even be on the phone..: will burning the phone matter??

The words can even mean nothing if u don’t apply with faith and carry the consciousness of the holy spiritual...isn’t she quoting some of the words from the Bible...does it mean any thing to her?? Has it transformed her life...
My point is not using it as an Ash tray.If she is ready to be transformed by that holy book,she must own up for help.
She using it as an ash tray is little compared to the emptiness within her soul.

She needs help to fill the voids in her heart. I pray she finds God's intervention.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by ublight: 10:04am On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:
Even as an atheist, I find this distasteful. angry In the comfort of your room, you can smoke all you want, even tear out Bible/Q.uran.ic pages for use as your rizla, I don't care but the point you begin recording such act and posting for people to see online then it becomes offensive and annoying. This is just utterly distasteful!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by ublight: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:
Even as an atheist, I find this distasteful. angry In the comfort of your room, you can smoke all you want, even tear out Bible/Q.uran.ic pages for use as your rizla, I don't care but the point you begin recording such act and posting for people to see online then it becomes offensive and annoying. This is just utterly distasteful!

it is dangerous to be right when d government is wrong
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

This thread has nothing to do with the Quran or Islam.
You pathetic islamophobes need to stop dragging Islam into all your stupid talks everytime .

Cry me a river! grin Oya, take handkerchief! Nothing special about the Quran/Islam. If it pains you, cry the more. grin

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Barthley: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2019
lytech1:
No one can blame ur mum? Yes.
she might av raised u well,bt u choose ur path.
bt one thg is sure,ur children will blame you in the future.
internet dont forgt things
how are you sure. Burnaboy mom smokes, burnaboy dey smoke.. And he's African Giant now.. He no mean bro.. Wetin go be go be.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by gnykelly(m): 10:12am On Nov 30, 2019
HumphreyGspot:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5eKYMnlnBB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/nobody-can-blame-my-mother-etinosa-smokes-uses-bible-as-an-ashtray.html

I'm a Muslim but I feel absolutely ashamed to see how someone could use and debase a people symbol of faith as an ashtray...

2 Likes

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Bucknor79(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2019
Smh...... she needs help

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by blazepascal(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:
pls which religion were you practising before you joined atheism
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by stanliwiser: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2019
DaHrNn0001:
Where is Daddy Freeze... Is this what he preaches to his sheeples? Really don't understand how people don't have the fear of God this days.... She is doomed.
you so confuse on this planet
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by huptin(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2019
You don't disrespect people's religion to the point of defiling their holy book and rubbing it in their faces!
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Sukueponmalu: 10:31am On Nov 30, 2019
kevoh:

Cry me a river! grin Oya, take handkerchief! Nothing special about the Quran/Islam. If it pains you, cry the more. grin

Ok boy
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by agrowell: 10:37am On Nov 30, 2019
You can choose your action but you can't choose the consequence
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by victorazyvictor(m): 10:38am On Nov 30, 2019
JayEntaur:
All I see is a disturbed young lady. She needs love & prayers from people around her.

Person that needs prayer doesn't quote Bible.

She is only fo0lish and need to repent or I see retribution on her way.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by blowjohn(m): 10:45am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by deebrain(m): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2019
The world is clearly taking 2 sides gradually.

The church and the world.

The days will come when the world will wish it belonged to the church.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 10:50am On Nov 30, 2019
blazepascal:
pls which religion were you practising before you joined atheism
Do you mean the one I was indoctrinated with as a child and the location I grew up in? Never mind, it doesn't matter to me anymore. And no, I didn't join atheism. There is no joining of atheism, it's not a movement or religion or anything that requires a cult following like Christianity, Islam, Judaism e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2019
Jasen1:

In a "Mental Hospital" a journalist asks the Doctor: How do u determine whether to admit a mental patient or not?

Dr: Well..we'd fill a bathtub� with water & then give

a teaspoon,

a glass &

a bucket

to the patient & ask them to empty the bathtub�.

Journalist: Oh, obviously a normal person would use the bucket coz its bigger.

Dr: "No, a normal person would pull the drain plug!
Please go to bed No.39. We will start with you.

Lol: You also thought of the bucket, didn't you?? Please go to bed No. 40 !
You typed "Lol" and added a colon to it, meaning "Lol" was also a part of the conversation.
Please go to bed No. 41.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by GeneralB: 10:52am On Nov 30, 2019
HumphreyGspot:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5eKYMnlnBB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/11/nobody-can-blame-my-mother-etinosa-smokes-uses-bible-as-an-ashtray.html

That's why I like Islam, not everyone has acess to the holy book and even if you do, you cant have the audacity to do this kind of sh*t talk more of recording on camera.... They 4 don roast her Alive undecided oloshi lasan lasan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by seangy4konji: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2019
We all do a lot of rubbish in the corridors of our too. But when you start showing it online to gather followers. You have derailed. You seek confirmation and attention

Same way you stripped naked the other day said you drunk..there are lots of Nigerian ladies on xvideos having sex no doubt. Well you are just a regular hoe also..people who give you special treat mebt are the one sick upstairs.
Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by kevoh(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2019
GeneralB:

That's why I like Islam, not everyone has acess to the holy book and even if you do, you cant have the audacity to do this kind of sh*t talk more of recording in camera.... They 4 don roast her Alive undecided oloshi lasan lasan

This is quite contradictory! So you like a religion because its adherents will roast a human being alive for the mere fact that they talked shit about it. Really? You don't see anything wrong with this line of thought that you had to post it on a public forum? Na wa oo. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Smokes, Quotes The Bible: "My Mother Tried In Training Me" by Jasen1(m): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2019
GeniusWannabe:

You typed "Lol" and added a colon to it, meaning "Lol" was also a part of the conversation.
Please go to bed No. 41.

cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Don Jazzy - I Thought I Was The Biggest Teddy Bear, Meet A Bigger One / Flavour Dances, Whines His Waist "You Are Gay, You Should've Danced Unclad" Fans / Davido And His New Girlfriend Having Fun With Friends (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.