Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,553 members, 7,958,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:04 PM

Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) (5215 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by boiz2men(m): 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
9th wonder Amatarasha the great artist/nurse will list them so that you will know them ,
Warning: No mod should take down my artwork because it took me days to draw it ...hmmm

1. Ubunja ...SMH embarassed

You are one funny girl... grin grin
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 8:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
khiaa:

STFU little girl.
tank you next
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
isyourboy:

Hmmm. If you've not tasted the sweet ness of his cork, you wouldn't have known it's STD infested
oga, i am not a downlow, backdoor nigga like u that is worshipping and fantasizing about ubunja's dick, maybe you have had it sef for you to be talking explicitly about it
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rekhina:
grin grin Toilet magazine is here , Amatarasha drew u wella , See how short u Are grin grin grin
Metaphysical ,,,,afamed is begging to bed me ,chase him out pls by Allah we serve

Whatsup dear. I think i had too much to eat and drink this morning. Ive been falling in and out of sleep all day. Whats going on here? This is Amatarasha thread. Stop inviting me on Amatarasha thread. angry

Are you coming home this Christmas at all? Talk to me.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Whatsup dear. I think i had too much to eat and drink this morning. Ive been falling in and out of sleep all day. Whats going on here? This is Amatarasha thread. Stop inviting me on Amatarasha thread. angry

Are you coming home this Christmas at all? Talk to me.
says a Beggar! Fvck uuuuu hahahaha grin
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
oga, i am not a download, backdoor nigga like u that is worshipping and fantasizing about ubunja's dick, maybe you have had it sef for you to be talking explicitly about it
isyourboy ask Funmisticqueen to tell u wat she does when she was in secondary school ,

..................funmihippopo tell him or I will tell him myself ! Cos u told me when we are friends now I want to expose u
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
boiz2men:

You are one funny girl... grin grin

mtchewwwww
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
isyourboy ask Funmisticqueen to tell u wat she does when she was in secondary school ,

..................funmihippopo tell him or I will tell him myself ! Cos u told me when we are friends now I want to expose u
Go ahead and tell him yourself since you are itching to
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by MetaPhysical: 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
says a Beggar! Fvck uuuuu hahahaha grin

grin grin
U love me, dont you....oya confess nau.

Amatarasha, long time....where has my sweet darling been hiding? grin
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by bigdaddyhech: 12:38am On Dec 01, 2019
Shey na you say you wan marry?

Abi na audio marriage?
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
U love me, dont you....oya confess nau.

Amatarasha, long time....where has my sweet darling been hiding? grin
in an ogbanje meeting with some yorubas
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Go ahead and tell him yourself since you are itching to
I will expose u , wait first
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by MetaPhysical: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
in an ogbanje meeting with some yorubas

grin grin
So na dem teach you these ocultic drawings?
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Amatarasha(f): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

grin grin
So na dem teach you these ocultic drawings?

No........but y call my drawings occultic bia metaphysical in esedi cannabis?
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Cute photo. I will definitely enjoy you in every position.

Wat !!! cheesy shocked enjoy me from all positions ,start explaining woh u mearnt by that now ? angry

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Wat !!! cheesy shocked enjoy me from all positions ,start explaining woh u mearnt by that now ? angry

Lol, copy cat. Anyway no comments.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, copy cat. Anyway no comments.

copy cat? Are my copying u youngman ,
And in what
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 3:08pm On Dec 12, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

copy cat? Are my copying u youngman ,
And in what

Attaching sticker/photos to your comments. That's my thing and you know it!!!

And stop calling me young man like you are old. You are not that older.

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Attaching sticker/photos to your comments. That's my thing and you know it!!!

And stop calling me young man like you are old. You are not that older.

Anyway tanks so much about the old of a thing ,but the picture of a thing has been my thing since 2014
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Dbeautyy(m): 3:46pm On Dec 12, 2019
Funny art work, making me to remember those days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies: Date A Guy That Is Less Smarter Than You Or Go For The Dumb Ones ! / What Are The Name(s) You Finds More Romantic And Lovely When Hears Them?. / Am Confused, Please Advice Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.