Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) (4937 Views)

The Attraction And Troubles Of Dating An Older Woman / Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by EasternPrince: 10:32am On Nov 30, 2019
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:35am On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
3. Funmisticqueen ... Gush ! Mtchew sad
You Don De Take Weed Abi
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 30, 2019
lalasticlala

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 30, 2019
Walahi, this thread will surely lead to trouble. Make I book space and follow before the thread gets hidden grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
4. Blinking001....., So scary my god .. bigcowhorn come n save me ..

Lol

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:39am On Nov 30, 2019
BlueAir:
Lol by ur painting. .whos childish and when last did u hear from blueair whos busy enriching his life offline for a month? Get a life hoe..hows codedruns going for u?

Lol, BlueBreeze and lies are like 5 and 6. Enriching your life offline? Now that's very funny...hahahahaha.

Welcome back from ban bro grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
Kh.iaa... Lies upon lies grin

Oh,no not again. Come on babe put a dot in that just got back. Too early to look for this level of trouble
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Here's one for you Amatarasha. I am very talented. Afamed

Lol, there you go. Amatarasha.

One love from Fumi.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by IamPlato(m): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
cheesy cheesy
look Who Strolled In.
Is That You In That Picture? Take It Down
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2019
Afamed:

Keep quiet. Don't deny your Enugu background. Lying liar apprentice nurse

Afronja reporting for duty... grin

1 Like

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 30, 2019
the bitch called Amatarasha surfaced from the blues and started attributing the features of another moniker to mine... she thought the likes of me noticed her absence... she didnt know I careless...

...and what's that crap of u making mundane comical caricatures of monikers in the name of fun.

bitch that is no joke, that is a blatant insult to those guys. get some sense or u return into hiding or just deactivate and rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Now this is me

Lol, fumi, what curves!
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:51am On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
the bitch called Amatarasha surfaced from the blues and started attributing the features of another moniker to mine... she thought the likes of me noticed her absence... she didnt know I careless...

...and what's that crap of u making mundane comical caricatures of monikers in the name of fun.

bitch that is no joke, that is a blatant insult to those guys. get some sense or u return into hiding or just deactivate and rest in peace.

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2019
Amatarasha:
So my breast is fallen n URS still standing ........see ur life fungisticqueen sister Marialavina

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by vincentjk(m): 10:53am On Nov 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
cheesy cheesy

Did you actually support her on this one?
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 10:56am On Nov 30, 2019
funmisticqueen:
It is the lord's doing. My double D's are saluting strong. I can wear them out without bras, but i don't want to cause confusion in my area.

At least I am not like you that is allowing one local champion to suck your breast dry and have mouth action while calling yourself the last virgin of NL

Lol, you and Amatarasha: are wonderful to watch. If you two ever team up against any man that man is lost.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 10:57am On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
lala

she can't draw simple y do u behave like a kid ?
Y calling lala now ,u hate fun I swear
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 10:58am On Nov 30, 2019
vincentjk:

Did you actually support her on this one?

she can't draw that's all I can say !
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

she can't draw simple y do u behave like a kid ?
Y calling lala now ,u hate fun I swear
do u want me to spit on u... mention me again.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2019
IamPlato:
look Who Strolled In.

Is That You In That Picture? Take It Down

Iamplato
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:02am On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
do u want me to spit on u... mention me again.

Did she draw u _ Answer me y the childish behavior ? People she drew didn't react but u just for attention seeking don't disgust me!

Take care
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Did she draw u _ Answer me y the childish behavior ? People she drew didn't react but u just for attention seeking don't disgust me!

Take care
oh ! I see u ain't scared @ all..
u av the guts to mention me, right... wait for it, I m coming for u
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Take care
do u know u re shameless?

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by AnalQueenluci: 11:05am On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
oh ! I see u ain't scared @ all..
u av the guts to mention me, right... wait for it, I m coming for u
cheesy such a kid smiley I don suffer
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
being a kid is still better than an old single grandma like u who prefers the dicks in her ass than cuntgrin

Miss Anal

1 Like

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Iampl...ato

Cute photo. I will definitely enjoy you in every position.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
lemme explain the meaning of your moniker.

AnalQueenluci can be defined as a LUCY queen who ranks higher when it comes to taking the D from behind.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
MVPtesley:
being a kid is still better than an old single grandma like u who prefers the dicks in her ass than cuntgrin

Miss Anal
[/s]

Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:14am On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
lemme explain the meaning of your moniker.

AnalQueenluci can be defined as a LUCY queen who ranks higher when it comes to taking the D from behind.

Leave the babe alone bro. This not good at all.
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]
do u want some as well?
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 30, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Leave the babe alone bro. This not good at all.
that little girl attacked me
first... I need to fix her
Re: Saturday Wahala With Amatarasha: Troubles Of Naira/romanceland (photos) by Bigcowhorn: 11:16am On Nov 30, 2019
MVPtesley:
do u want some as well?

Lol me?

Them no born your papa well to start war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Gf Sent Her NUDE For Money, What Should I Do? / Ladies, Let’s Talk About Sex! / Guys This Is 2023, Pls Stop Doing This... I Take God Beg Una !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.