Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (72766 Views)

Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by jamace(m): 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Do you call this one a pastor? Oh shiit!! He is a he-goat in pastor's clothing. Ignore the sex-starved idiota. angry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by OgogoroFreak(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
God invested power in that lunatic?
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by feeloscar(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

No matter how fae my dear lady, never allow any man of god curse you. Abeg.
There is a difference between 'a man of God' and 'an acclaimed man of god', and he is not a man of God hence,he is an acclaimed man of god.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
If pastor dey curse,wetin congregation go come do?
FALSE PROPHET!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Awoleesu(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2019
Kiyesi Olorun Ko so beebee!
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what happens when your pastor's surname is Emir.

Even without the pastor's prophecy, isn't it obvious she will have great difficulties getting a husband considering how old and worworish she looks?

In other news,
I'd soon be touching down for Shiloh.
I pray they'd be many of such desperate cursed women there to help keep body and soul together in the presence of the Lord.

That's how your wh0re of a mother bore you into existence.

Your biography is pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Sarmiz24(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
Who else notice there is no screen shot showing where the pastor ask for her number? After devil fear ladies ooo sad
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by nedekid: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Miss. I repeat any own with an authority spiritually whether good or bad should be avoided at all cause. You don't know me offline nor my experiences. I have cogent reasons for that statement .
Gist us jare
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by thugmansion(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
A bloody, so called "Man of God, laying curses on a fellow human. I don't know the extent of provocation by the lady, but laying curses on her, tells you that he is not a true Man of God. Jesus will Never lay curses on anyone, no matter the gravity of your sins. His wish is for you to repent and be saved.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
The lady no even fine. She looks like sth that Igbo people use to take do sacrifice for okijah shrine.
The pastor is indirectly telling some of these greedy Naija ladies that they will die as a single lady
With or without Pastor curse, the prophecy has been coming to pass.

Just to ask you, how mature single ladies do you know on nairaland....? They are many . The truth is that una go soon die single.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by frowland(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
healthserve:

[/s]

Bullshit!
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by healthserve(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
nedekid:

Gist us jare

Its too long jare. All I can say is run from the curses of any spiritual entity, good or bad, white or black.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
Must she marry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Litmus1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
There's more to this story. Previous discussions must have taken place and the lady isn't telling the whole story.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Midekin(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
MGab25:
A lady on Facebook, Oghenetejiri Charity took to a Facebook group to share screenshots of her chat with a pastor, Emiaso Oke Emir who cursed her for refusing to give him phone number he requested for.

By the authority and power invested in me by God as a man who ruleth over the world and have dominion over the earth, you shall die without a husband” – The pastor said as revealed in the chats. He also went further to insult her parents and generations.

Read full Chats below;
“By The Power Invested In Me By God, You Shall Die Without A Husband” – Pastor Cursed Lady Who Refuse Giving Him Her Phone Number

https://naija4u.me/by-the-power-invested-in-me-by-god-you-shall-die-without-a-husband-pastor-cursed-lady-who-refuse-giving-him-her-phone-number/
There is more to this chat, I don’t want to believe it’s coz u refused giving him ur number, screen shot the whole chat and let’s see and not just the place he cursed u... it’s good we hear both side of the story or chat

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by LordKO(m): 4:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
He's a typical small-minded man (person); to him and his ilk, it's either your dominion or dignity or sanity. Mentally parochial and hypocritically disingenuous element.

She'll marry and prosper.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by explosiveskull(m): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Then check your self very well, something is definitely wrong somewhere if such things can hold you bound, or if it's happening to someone you know. Except the pastor uses diabolical means then the curse ''may'' work. But if he is cursing her from word of God, the curse can never ever work. Its invalid. Relationship isn't by force.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
The answer to your question can be found in (2nd Kings chapter 2:23). The children in that portion trailed Elijah, abused him verbally, mocked him, and told him to go up. Would you have the efrontery to mock an elderly pastor who is going his way and has done you no wrong? Can you do that as a child?. I am not interested in an argument, I don't argue when it comes to religion.
boiz2men:

Not to support the other guy, what reason was good enough to allow those children killed by a bear when Elisha cursed them?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
Very Ugly, short monkey looking creature.

If you look at the response she gave up there before the black baboon decided to insult himself, you will notice he was also insulting her appearance.

COZA inspired baboon of god, how did you get into a chat with her?

So death before marriage is a taboo in your village? I won't say bible because African apes like you never read the bible except upside down.

Even atheists world wide practise better christianity than Africans.

These days, its better for some females to die single than to live, mate and breed with backward thinking negroe animals.

Cursed breeds.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by tallfish145(m): 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

brainwashed Mofo, which man of God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by shekauvsbuhari: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Look at dix useless pastor, idiot igbo pastor insulting and cursing innocent girl, if she open toto for u now u go run Bleep
Even with ur empty head n ugly face, U re also an uninformed tribalist! From de man's name, he is not Igbo.there is nothing in his name that is near igbo. Or do U know him personaly? Has he asked U num before? Mind U dt fat girl may be tellin only a one-sided story to shame de man without tellin us de whole truth. Dnt jump into a crossfire of curses on an issue U dnt kno de whole story.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
Fake pastors, they are a curse to this generation, and a shame to the true followers of Christ.

Very soon judgments shall begin in the House of GOD, and the Prophets of doom shall be utterly destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by boiz2men(m): 4:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The answer to your question can be found in (2nd Kings chapter 2:23). The children in that portion trailed Elijah, abused him verbally, mocked him, and told him to go up. Would you have the efrontery to mock an elderly pastor who is going his way and has done you no wrong? Can you do that as a child?. I am not interested in an argument, I don't argue when it comes to religion.
Not Arguing. I want to learn.
So this justifies the curse?
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by mark2sunny(m): 4:58pm On Nov 30, 2019
I haven't seen the proof he asked for her number?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Godons1: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Look at dix useless pastor, idiot igbo pastor insulting and cursing innocent girl, if she open toto for u now u go run Bleep

God bless you my Brother, you will live long. I run like a wind when ever it occur to me that, the pastor next to me is an Igbo man. Trust them, you are on your own. cheesy grin

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by WhoBeThisMan: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:
The Yoruba's call it " Ashe Woli ". Thats excessive use of authority o !
but why is he causing her ?what did she do?? Let's ask that first
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Wittysmith(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Where did we get it wrong as a nation?

Most of our political and self-imposed religious leaders are misinformed and selfish bigots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by jice(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
This message is not complete. There's something she did not tell us. Let her release the whole chat and not only the part the Pastor cursed her

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by spencekat(m): 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
Insane'pastor'.The girl would have cursed him back.Nonsense!Fake Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by monerozi5590: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

My dear. I don't personalise comments whenever I make them online.

I won't say beyond this. Let's not argue biko nu.

Shut up, you are saying trash.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by CreekCommando: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
You and those who dash you ''likes'' are illiterates who have refused to travel outside your domain and so do not mix up so as to understand Nigerian names. EMIASO OKE EMIR is never Igbo but hails from your weak and lazy tribe.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
LordKO:
He's a typical small-minded man (person); to him and his ilk, it's either your dominion or dignity or sanity. Mentally parochial and hypocritically disingenuous element.

She'll marry and prosper.
Amen in JESUS Name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ask Me Any Question(s) About AMORC And Other Esoteric Organisations In Nigeria / Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus / RCCG Pastor, Bolanle Ibrahim Killed Inside Church In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.