Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (72761 Views)

Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by mastermaestro(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
phobia2002:
Fear Pastor in red suit. Don't waste time, get a lawyer

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. On point. They both have some kind of relationship. She only gave us a blurred angle of their escapades.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Bigblessed: 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
See his excess kiss wild-spread mouth.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by galaxy2020(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Useless man, just because of To.To. Fake pastor.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by LordPsalm(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

No matter how fae my dear lady, never allow any man of god curse you. Abeg.
NK DON'T LET ME CURSE U. MJMU PIKIN

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by LordPsalm(m): 7:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Miss. I repeat any own with an authority spiritually whether good or bad should be avoided at all cause. You don't know me offline nor my experiences. I have cogent reasons for that statement .
will u pls shut up
No one cares about ur experiences

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
KevMitnick:
This is abuse of spiritual power and authority. The lady should not take it lightly.

She ought to have returned the curse and decree death on that boy... The Bible says a curse causeless shall not stand and refusing somebody your contact is not a genuine ground for the curse

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by aalangel(f): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
So marriage is now a criteria for being blessed. Single people cannot be blessed. Dying without a husband Is a curse??
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by uyplus(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Miss. I repeat any own with an authority spiritually whether good or bad should be avoided at all cause. You don't know me offline nor my experiences. I have cogent reasons for that statement .

Onuku. Spiritual authority my foot. He should curse poverty from his life. Why aren't they praying for 24 hours electricity in Nigeria? Or pray for good leaders? If yes, why hasn't the prayers been answered? If prayers and curses are so powerful, we should be a fully developed country! With all the prayers for money, we should have atleast 80 Nigerians on Forbes list! Why are we having atheist, Buddhist, Muslims topping that list? Garbage mentality! The country that I live in, you can literally count the churches yet they are so prosperous! Noone drives with church stickers on their cars, infact I have never seen a church sticker for almost 2 years!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Tamunonengi244(m): 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
it's disheartening for a man of God, but the lady should please show us the full chat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by boiz2men(m): 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
spencekat:
We are in a different dispensation now.

Perfect excuse grin
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nitah1: 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2019
The story is one sided......show us in the chart where the pastor asked for the number just as u showed us the curse screenshot.

She no even fine.

Na lie abeg.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by crunchyg: 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Then check your self very well, something is definitely wrong somewhere if such things can hold you bound, or if it's happening to someone you know. Except the pastor uses diabolical means then the curse ''may'' work. But if he is cursing her from word of God, the curse can never ever work. Its invalid. Relationship isn't by force.
You just wowed me this evening, never knew you sabi like this, intact I have falling for you. I want you to be my friend. What doyou say?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by penjm: 8:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
The idiot wants to marry her ne kawai.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nuklex(m): 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2019
Did anyone notice that his shoe. The length and the curve no be here
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by donprinyo(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
Dis pastor na hell candidate. U beta reverse ur prayer else ur children it shall befall on

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Pinkie2018(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is what happens when your pastor's surname is Emir.

Even without the pastor's prophecy, isn't it obvious she will have great difficulties getting a husband considering how old and worworish she looks?

In other news,
I'd soon be touching down for Shiloh.
I pray they'd be many of such desperate cursed women there to help keep body and soul together in the presence of the Lord.
You are not God. May God have mercy on you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Amanda4life: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
The beginning of the chat was cut of.

The girl is hiding something
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by lomprico(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

so if you are God u will allow that kind of curse. considering the circumstance that led to it?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by lomprico(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

so if you are God u will allow that kind of curse. considering the circumstance that led to it?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Moscodee1990(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
End time PST.

Need real home business that works?
Check out ma signature.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Wickedfacts: 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Hope you can see how you've made a fool of yourself here again.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Goodnigga: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
victorian:
You see, my friend if you were born in the US, I believe your prayer points would have been different. As a man thinks and believes in his mind or heart, so is he. And therefore, guard your mind with all diligence , for out of it are the results, events and circumstances of life. Except, you're still a babe in Christ, if you've developed some spiritual stamina and sensitivity, you should be able to pray and get results yourself. That you pray, it didn't work, till corporate prayer means your faith has not grown yet.
The level Christ wants for all his children is to all come BOLDLY to the throne of grace and obtain mercy( results) without any mediator.
However, till you mature, you may need tutors and governors and pastors and other church members.
It's true some churches who preach just Grace( I receive) lack prayer altar hence sometimes , you being spiritually weak and susceptible to spiritual attacks. But, if you can develop your personal prayer altar, you can attend any word based church and be fine!!!?

Lol @ the bolded

I'm not being sarcastic but sometimes I do get tired of the fire fire but when I remember how enemies will start again on me, I have no choice but to go back to the church for more spiritual ammunition to fire them all to submission.

Lemme say something, when I was also praying too with by fire by force on my own.. I didn't see change. Infact I didn't feel or see improvement back then

But with Pastor's own decree on it. I started seeing changes in my life. I'm not lying. That's why one needs a higher authority joined with ours to make work and take effect.
I have had experiences in the past to make me say so. But since I joined this pastor's church, things started working in my life. We drink holy communion very week to strengthen our body and spirit. And it's working.
I can decree on my own and it will subdue the enemies effortlessly.
In this life ehn? We need constant prayers to stay inline with our destiny and with everything we wish to work for us.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Goodnigga: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
victorian:

You see, my friend if you were born in the US, I believe your prayer points would have been different. As a man thinks and believes in his mind or heart, so is he. And therefore, guard your mind with all diligence , for out of it are the results, events and circumstances of life. Except, you're still a babe in Christ, if you've developed some spiritual stamina and sensitivity, you should be able to pray and get results yourself. That you pray, it didn't work, till corporate prayer means your faith has not grown yet.
The level Christ wants for all his children is to all come BOLDLY to the throne of grace and obtain mercy( results) without any mediator.
However, till you mature, you may need tutors and governors and pastors and other church members.
It's true some churches who preach just Grace( I receive) lack prayer altar hence sometimes , you being spiritually weak and susceptible to spiritual attacks. But, if you can develop your personal prayer altar, you can attend any word based church and be fine!!!?

Lol @ the bolded

I'm not being sarcastic but sometimes I do get tired of the fire fire but when I remember how enemies will start again on me, I have no choice but to go back to the church for more spiritual ammunition to fire them all to submission.

Lemme say something, when I was also praying too with by fire by force on my own.. I didn't see change. Infact I didn't feel or see improvement back then

But with Pastor's own decree on it. I started seeing changes in my life. I'm not lying. That's why one needs a higher authority joined with ours to make work and take effect.
I have had experiences in the past to make me say so. But since I joined this pastor's church, things started working in my life. We drink holy communion very week to strengthen our body and spirit. And it's working.
In this life ehn? We need constant prayers to stay inline with our destiny and with everything we wish to work for us.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Goodnigga: 9:05pm On Nov 30, 2019
victorian:

Lol @ the bolded

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Invalid curse.

Ps- what's d combination of that make up? ...or is she wearing mask ?
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Raylight2(m): 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2019
MGab25:
A lady on Facebook, Oghenetejiri Charity took to a Facebook group to share screenshots of her chat with a pastor, Emiaso Oke Emir who cursed her for refusing to give him phone number he requested for.

By the authority and power invested in me by God as a man who ruleth over the world and have dominion over the earth, you shall die without a husband” – The pastor said as revealed in the chats. He also went further to insult her parents and generations.

Read full Chats below;
“By The Power Invested In Me By God, You Shall Die Without A Husband” – Pastor Cursed Lady Who Refuse Giving Him Her Phone Number

https://naija4u.me/by-the-power-invested-in-me-by-god-you-shall-die-without-a-husband-pastor-cursed-lady-who-refuse-giving-him-her-phone-number/
end time pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by xendra: 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
KevMitnick:
This is abuse of spiritual power and authority. The lady should not take it lightly.
lol... which spiritual power? that guy has nothing, I pity the lady that still thinks him a pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by godofuck231: 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
What did she do to merit that curse , did she offer greetings and he swore on her I response , she didn't show the hat history where she fired the first shot , some women feel men are weak , there are men who are dangerous because they are criminals ,and tgere are some who by pronounciation can killl or damage ones future by powers r resources ,some wise women who are well brought up know the truth about men and are careful to avoid dangerous men.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by mechanics(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
God don't answer that prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by omohlexy: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
This is hate speech.They should hurry and pass the bill biko. I got clowns I would love to hang

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus / RCCG Pastor, Bolanle Ibrahim Killed Inside Church In Lagos (Photo) / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.