Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,711 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (72717 Views)

Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by BreconHills(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Then check your self very well, something is definitely wrong somewhere if such things can hold you bound, or if it's happening to someone you know. Except the pastor uses diabolical means then the curse ''may'' work. But if he is cursing her from word of God, the curse can never ever work. Its invalid. Relationship isn't by force.

This is what the bible says:
"Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse will not land on its intended victim"
Proverbs 26:2

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by onitshaman: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Miss. I repeat any own with an authority spiritually whether good or bad should be avoided at all cause. You don't know me offline nor my experiences. I have cogent reasons for that statement .
my friend forget it.Its not every one that claims to be a pastor that is called and annointed.No truely annoited servant of God will curse someone like that.this pastor is an impostor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by content208: 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Next time read to comprehend before rushing to comment. I never took sides with the so called clergy

You should also use your brain when reading and responding to comments. I only asked a question fitting for your comment

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by victorian(f): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Goodnigga:
Fear not. Na wash. That's why if you're worded, you can't be cornered, otherwise your ignorance will destroy you.

My brother is not fear o.

If not? Why would my pastor be praying against enemies and anyone who plans evil or curses one behind ones back or infront of someone, three times a week and all through the year. Year in, year out.

It's not fear .if I were the lady immediately back to sender then tomorrow, Na another back to sender and Holy Ghost fire untop that demon called pastor.

As devil is like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour. That's why Christians should also be alert spiritually and fight back wit the word of God, by always praying without ceasing. It's even in the bible, pray without ceasing.

Since I joined my church late last year till date, I realise we are always cursing and decreeing fire and death upon our seen and unseen enemies, because they don't rest.
There was a moment I took a break from the church and I said lemme try another church, that's not into fire! Fire! And decreeing of death.
This church I joined, the pastor said look Princess, humans have been decreeing death and fire for so long, my own kind of church is to receive blessing and unmerited favor. I said wow! That's nice. Lemme see rest from Holy Ghost fire!!! Everytime sef.

Na so I start this other church but I realised and i felt an attack one day in my body, Mehn! No be person tell me to go back to my first church screaming fire! Fire! And death, death. Cause it seems enemies are just warming up for more rounds on me. No be when person dey alive, u can receive unmerited favor and grace? Biko I'm off to my first church!

Mehn! I went back to my other church, now everything around me is now calm and I feel better and stronger .

So forget o! Pray without ceasing and keep firing the enemies. Even though it's taking too long for them to die. We will keep firing.

Holy Ghost fireee!!!!! Die! Die! Die!

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by vincoye: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

My dear. I don't personalise comments whenever I make them online.
I won't say beyond this. Let's not argue biko nu.

Then you are a fool
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by healthserve(m): 6:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Juliearth:

You are so full of wisdom, I must applaud you for your spiritual intelligence. Some people here don't understand how spiritual life is.

I pity the younger generation. The extent people are going now spiritually. Only God can have mercy. I feel nothing but pity for the younger generation. They don't know what they face.... Or know very little about life...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by healthserve(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
MARKone:

You are very stupid and gullible. Are you the one that gave the silly so called pastor authority, which authority sef. We are all spiritual entities. These so called pastors are using reverse psychology on people, and beneath that garb there is nothing, the real and dangerous ones don't make noise, and I know what I'm saying. He wants to put fear on the girl so that she'll crawl begging. The guy is a fool, and anybody that believes he has any iota of authority.

Did I support the man or the lady? Read well to comprehend and discern
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by 1Sharon(f): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
0temSapien:
I was reading your comment and I thought it was even me that wrote it, because this is exactly what I would have written. I checked the moniker and when I saw your name, I said no wonder.

cheesy wink
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by oluogbon0000(m): 6:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
This pastor harsh are you really sure he doesnt want something else grin
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by alexnuel39(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

No matter how fae my dear lady, never allow any man of god curse you. Abeg.

My brother please refuse to be deceived by this So called Men of God!!
You were there when God called him abi?
Or are you not also a man of God...
So the young lady should consider herself doomed or fall prey to whatever is his motive because he acclaimed himself a Man of God...

Wetin Musa no go see for gate!!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by chiefolododo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:
The Yoruba's call it " Ashe Woli ". Thats excessive use of authority o !

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Na only 1 shade, 1suit and 1shoe d idot get sef

The shoes though.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by healthserve(m): 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=chiefolododo post=84505921][/quote]

Alagba... Eku adaje
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by johnsonaigbokie(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmmm! End time Prophet of doom. You are covered sister in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Adekdammy: 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:
The Yoruba's call it " Ashe Woli ". Thats excessive use of authority o !

He is not God. An undeserved curse will never come to rest

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Goodnigga: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
victorian:

My brother is not fear o.

If not? Why would my pastor be praying against enemies and anyone who plans evil or curses one behind ones back or infront of someone, three times a week and all through the year. Year in, year out.

It's not fear .if I were the lady immediately back to sender then tomorrow, Na another back to sender and Holy Ghost fire untop that demon called pastor.

As devil is like a roaring lion looking for whom to devour. That's why Christians should also be alert spiritually and fight back wit the word of God, by always praying without ceasing. It's even in the bible, pray without ceasing.

Since I joined my church late last year till date, I realise we are always cursing and decreeing fire and death upon our seen and unseen enemies, because they don't rest.
There was a moment I took a break from the church and I said lemme try another church, that's not into fire! Fire! And decreeing of death.
This church I joined, the pastor said look Princess, humans have been decreeing death and fire for so long, my own kind of church is to receive blessing and unmerited favor. I said wow! That's nice. Lemme see rest from Holy Ghost fire!!! Everytime sef.

Na so I start this other church but I realised and i felt an attack one day in my body, Mehn! No be person tell me to go back to my first church screaming fire! Fire! And death, death. Cause it seems enemies are just warming up for more rounds on me. No be when person dey alive, u can receive unmerited favor and grace? Biko I'm off to my first church!

Mehn! I went back to my other church, now everything around me is now calm and I feel better and stronger .

So forget o! Pray without ceasing and keep firing the enemies. Even though it's taking too long for them to die. We will keep firing.

Holy Ghost fireee!!!!! Die! Die! Die!

cheesy
I want to believe this is sarcasm. But if not. A brief history of mine. I was once a confirmed “By fire, by force” guy. But, babe after many rounds of thunder, lightning, bazooka, bomb etc, nothing in the camp of the enemy, and no improvement on my camp too.
But, seriously Consciousness ( mentality) is the only reality of life. Whatever you deeply believe and can feel convincly without an iota of doubt will be your life's circumstances, so choose good life!! Choose good thoughts!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by liverpool72(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

gullible

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Boatrocker: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
All this native doctors in suit.. Who told you that you have the authority to bring curses on people? illiterate..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by cooltola(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
You are blessed in Jesus name. No let any pastor tell you otherwise

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Johnkay225: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2019
That is not nice. A curse causeless shall not come... Would Jesus say this to someone??

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Olugbanko: 6:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

man of god you say!
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

That's how they keep deceiving you, this guy is a scammer, requesting for number so he could do the phone number miracle.
Something una go just dey fear, make one pastor try this rubbish with me he go sleep prison like 2weeks.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Lifewithme: 6:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Miss. I repeat any own with an authority spiritually whether good or bad should be avoided at all cause. You don't know me offline nor my experiences. I have cogent reasons for that statement .
Myopic

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Insectkiller: 6:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
She should save d post as an evidence in court..if, in d next 8-12years, she no get husband..she can tender this chat as an exhibit in court against d man..

Take life gently, settle with d man..and make sure u Waka with Camera always..

Anuofia everywhere for naija only
grin shocked cool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Sweeetheart(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
[s]
healthserve:

[/s]

stop this thrash

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by victorian(f): 6:54pm On Nov 30, 2019
Goodnigga:
I want to believe this is sarcasm. But if not. A brief history of mine. I was once a confirmed “By fire, by force” guy. But, babe after [b]many rounds of thunder, lightning, bazooka, bomb [/b]etc, nothing in the camp of the enemy, and no improvement on my camp too.
But, seriously Consciousness ( mentality) is the only reality of life. Whatever you deeply believe and can feel convincly without an iota of doubt will be your life's circumstances, so choose good life!! Choose good thoughts!!!

Lol @ the bolded

I'm not being sarcastic but sometimes I do get tired of the fire fire but when I remember how enemies will start again on me, I have no choice but to go back to the church for more spiritual ammunition to fire them all to submission.

Lemme say something, when I was also praying too with by fire by force on my own.. I didn't see change. Infact I didn't feel or see improvement back then

But with Pastor's own decree on it. I started seeing changes in my life. I'm not lying. That's why one needs a higher authority joined with ours to make work and take effect.
I have had experiences in the past to make me say so. But since I joined this pastor's church, things started working in my life. We drink holy communion very week to strengthen our body and spirit. And it's working.
I can decree on my own and it will subdue the enemies effortlessly.
In this life ehn? We need constant prayers to stay inline with our destiny and with everything we wish to work for us.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by dave4rella(m): 6:59pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin

Pastor wants to chop her kpekus with authority

Fake pastors everywhere

The pastor is not far from the truth though
The lady should be careful less the fake pastors prophecy come to pass

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Chibex50(f): 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Read well did I support him with my comment or the lady?

Lolzz.. I understand,, am just trying to say him too na human..
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by djoey89: 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
Big idoitu....
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by oglalasioux(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

You are part of the scam.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by subcbouy: 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Curseless curse shall not stand. By the way, not all pastors get spiritual authority except using otomopor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by KenModi(m): 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

You do know among men of God, there are those called by God and there are those who called themselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Pastor Stopped From Conducting Naming Ceremony In Ondo Over Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.