Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" (72710 Views)

Nigeria: A Burning Cauldron Of Human Misery. The Soul That Sinneth Shall Die / Without Jesus, You Shall Die In Your Sins. / Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by lookgoodingguy: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Larryfest:
The dey very dull sef, person dey curse u no heap bastard and nonsense curse upon him head too. No one has the monopoly of cursing Abeg, you curse me I curse you in thousand folds..

As in ehn. I go troway my home training

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Ozedd: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

No matter how fae my dear lady, never allow any man of god curse you. Abeg.

Really "my people perish for lack of Knowledge"

Proverbs 26:2
[2]Curses cannot hurt you unless you deserve them. They are like birds that fly by and never settle. Be knowledgeable enough not to be decieved by someone who studies the bible for a living and uses it in a way that favours him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Irore: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Patented:
End time tinz!!!
I am interested in the Genesis of this matter sha!?

My concern too. Y hide what transpired between two of you? Open up please. Any of you can start first.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by phobia2002: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Fear Pastor in red suit. Don't waste time, get a lawyer

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by kelvnigeria(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
Wolves in sheep clothing. By their fruit you shall know them. Satan!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by eedimo(m): 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2019
This reminds me of a mad man in my area that parade himself as pastor and he uses this technique to intimidate his ignorant followers.
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by omerukokwuru(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Look at dix useless pastor, idiot igbo pastor insulting and cursing innocent girl, if she open toto for u now u go run Bleep
you are a bastard for calling an edo hé goat Igbo pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by TruthinAction: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2019
The Pastor should be arrested and his church closed. What nonsense. I wondered who ordained him as a Pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Kulikulitapa: 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
emerazz:
I can swear with nwaamikpe's scrotal sac that there is more to diz conversation sad sad

God bless you...as if you knew my mind when I went thru the chat. The girl in question hidden few lines of fact. There is absolutely more to it. Once again, God bless your beautiful intelligence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Happyguy201: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2019
calling this idiot a pastor is an insult to the true men of God . see him ugly face even the woman self worwor . abeg make them shift one side joooor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Angelawhite(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Look at dix useless pastor, idiot igbo pastor insulting and cursing innocent girl, if she open toto for u now u go run Bleep

You almost made sense until you had to attach Igbo in your sentence before you could drive home your point. You’re such an idiot

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Okikaneseokwu: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
Why didn't she show the part he asked for number as claimed?
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Michael2687: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
see below
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by dazzlingd(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Something is wrong with your head.....curse me I curse u....I curse any man of god I wish, stupid sheeple

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by RZArecta(m): 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
kestolove95:
semi literate idíot, what made the Pastor an Igbo man ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by barapistis(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Toks2008:
There must be a story behind this. I stopped believing a one sided story long ago.

Well said

Her respond shows there is more

She may have lied to him
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Let her share the full chat for us to believe her.
Why share only the part the man insulted her and say it's because he requested for a number.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by healthserve(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
dazzlingd:

Something is wrong with your head.....curse me I curse u....I curse any man of god I wish, stupid sheeple

stop personalising issues you read up online
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2019
emerazz:
I can swear with nwaamikpe's scrotal sac that there is more to diz conversation sad sad

You are wise, we need the full chat, Op oya complete what you started.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by BabaAduras: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

You call this idiot a Man of God? Do you read your bible at all? Bible says at the end of many will come in my name to deceive my flocks, but then, by their fruit, we shall know them. This guy is one of the many.

Don't be deceived, this idiot is a "Man of the Devil"

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by chinchum(m): 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
She ought to have block him in a jiffy. I dislike permissive girls, it reeks of low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by macaranta(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
She should have refuted it and not allow the word end in his mouth. All the same she will he fine
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by Chibex50(f): 5:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

As What Kwa Nu,,, She Should Worship Him because He Is A Man Of God ABI... She Too Na Woman Of God oooo... She Refused To Give No And He Dey Curse Her, Na By Force Ni? Lolzz... He Is A Disgrace For Cursing Her...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by ashantitope: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:
The Yoruba's call it " Ashe Woli ". Thats excessive use of authority o !

This is useless authority and senseless pastor maybe he wanted to Bleep the girl and she disgrace him see shoe like canoe
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by TinyHacker: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2019
show us the first chat too, how can someone want this baboon's phone number. If that's true then this "handsome" pastor don fall my hand
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by MartinsD12(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
MGab25:
A lady on Facebook, Oghenetejiri Charity took to a Facebook group to share screenshots of her chat with a pastor, Emiaso Oke Emir who cursed her for refusing to give him phone number he requested for.

By the authority and power invested in me by God as a man who ruleth over the world and have dominion over the earth, you shall die without a husband” – The pastor said as revealed in the chats. He also went further to insult her parents and generations.

Read full Chats below;
“By The Power Invested In Me By God, You Shall Die Without A Husband” – Pastor Cursed Lady Who Refuse Giving Him Her Phone Number

https://naija4u.me/by-the-power-invested-in-me-by-god-you-shall-die-without-a-husband-pastor-cursed-lady-who-refuse-giving-him-her-phone-number/
The lady even ugly
Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by LordNonso(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
healthserve:

Miss. I repeat any own with an authority spiritually whether good or bad should be avoided at all cause. You don't know me offline nor my experiences. I have cogent reasons for that statement .

forget that nonsense!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by MrFly(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
power invested in me indeed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by faithfull18(f): 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
Na wa oh, is it by force

1 Like

Re: Pastor Emiaso Oke Emir Curses Lady: "You Shall Die Without A Husband" by opray: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2019
mtcheeeeeeeew

It's almost Christmas guys, what are you getting for your loved ones?
Our 30ml and 50ml undiluted designer perfume oils are perfect gift packages.
30ml with free 5ml EDP goes for #7000
50ml with free 5ml EDP and 3ml perfume oil goes for #10, 000
Send a dm to 08050930154 to make an order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Dances With His Wife During Church Service. (Photos) / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / Reaction Of A Man After Attending Jehovah's Witnesses Wedding For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.