Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (5198 Views)

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? / My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Omolola1(f): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2010
God bless you
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by kokoye(m): 4:29pm On Nov 24, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Koyoke,

You know your wife can't boil eggs!

really really . . how you take know?

you be winch? grin
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 4:50pm On Nov 24, 2010
nobody is sayn women must do d cookn.all we are sayn is dat .can u marry a woman dat cannnt cook?
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 24, 2010
^^ And i said YES in its capital form
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by jasman1: 9:43pm On Nov 24, 2010
Why not?
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by annita19(f): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2010
If she can't cook what's wrong with you cooking or get a chef or cook. If none is ok for you then divorce her and go marry a cook for cooking sake. Smh @ nigeria men reasoning
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by ismaeel86(m): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2010
i think ladies dont really know what they want, u keep saying that it is not necessary for a woman to cook for your husband, d person dat is suppose to be d love of her life, her prince charming, d king of her kingdom. if u now recruit d service of a maid to cook for your husband and the guy is eating d food of the maid and d other food d maid is willing to give oga, u will be first person to start complainin and ranting that d man has ruined your life, whereas u were d architect of all your woes. i think u gals better get it straight into ya head and get into d kitchen to prepare a sumptous and delicious dish for your hubby and also b ready to give him d after service after d meal.

WARNING; ladies learn how to prepare good recipes for your husband or u risk the chance of losing him to mama cass, iya basira, iya taju, mama ngozi, hajia asabe and d rest.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 10:57pm On Nov 24, 2010
If my husband wants to leave me over not cooking a meal, to hell with him,

Women do not be fooled by the boys,
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 25, 2010
^^ Lmao
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 8:14am On Nov 25, 2010
@ mrs Eve. Na wa for u o
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by DapoBear(m): 10:10am On Nov 25, 2010
Heck no. If she cannot cook, then how will we eat? lipsrsealed

Lol, on a serious note, it isn't that big a deal. I can cook, and cook pretty well. But it is a lot better if both people can cook, so that one person isn't doing all the work smiley

I cannot make pounded yam though, so I want a woman who can cook pounded yam and egusi. . .
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2010
@dapo.dis is wat i am sayn o!! who will do the cookn if we hav visitor?me ? never o
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by googles: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2010
I remember wen I just met my boyfwend. . . he called me one day and asked me wat i was doing, I told him I just finished pounding yam

and he said f'realz,I am going to marry you. even tho' hez an [i]ajebutter [/i]he still believes an ideal wife should know how to really cook. smiley
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by pkasso(m): 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2010
lai lai lai.woman wey no fit cook, :onot in a million years as the way to a man's heart is his stomach.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
^^ i swear not me lol,am jxt f***ing different
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 5:51am On Nov 26, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 26, 2010
Nope!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Jay595(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2010
Not even in anoda lifetime
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Mikehell(m): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2010
annita19:

If she can't cook what's wrong with you cooking or get a chef or cook. If none is ok for you then divorce her and go marry a cook for cooking sake. Smh @ nigeria men reasoning
-just listen to urself,i just dont know y u females of dese days fink n take things like a retarded fools.if u cant cook for ur man,then who will do d cookin;probably ur husband's moda or ur man himself dat's crazy.As for me NO WAY,IF SHE CANN'T COOK,NO MARRIAGE,bcoz i cant b out workin for gud 11hrs,and comin bak home to cook 4 myself just because i got married to an incompetent f**** cald wife,
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by snthesis(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2010
Depends-
if she doesn't make an effort- hell NO
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by teenluv(f): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2010
I agree with the fact that a woman need to stand to her responsibilities as far as shes legally married. Well, We understand dat u guys do all the hustling and bustling to keep the family going wish we really appreciate but the fact still remain that you have to know the kind of woman you got married to , I mean her weaknesses. I need to call the notice of u guys to something dat not all women knows how to do dis cooking thing, faults from their parents in that aspect. If she really loves u, she should and will be willing to learn to keep her home no matter the circumstances. There are also cases where the man will sometimes do the cooking e.g if shes pregnant, took ill or otherwise.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by waypavers: 2:56pm On Nov 26, 2010
a female that can not cook is not a woman yet, still a girl, simple!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 1:57am On Nov 27, 2010
Inability to cook on a woman's part is simply demoralizing, shameful and last but not least inexplicable. If a man can't provide for his family he's not ready to settle; most women would stop short of saying he's not a man. Same goes for women and cooking. Is the family going to eat at Subway 24/7/365?
Why would I volunteer to jump into a pit like that when there are far too many other women available, probably with similar qualities she posesses and CAN cook.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 3:45am On Nov 27, 2010
Mikehell:

-just listen to urself,i just dont know y u females of dese days fink n take things like a not-so-smart fools.if u cant cook for your man,then who will do d cookin;probably your husband's moda or your man himself dat's crazy.As for me NO WAY,IF SHE CANN'T COOK,NO MARRIAGE,bcoz i cant b out workin for gud 11hrs,and comin bak home to cook 4 myself just because i got married to an incompetent f**** cald wife,

It looks like A SOMEBODY went and got another name JUST TO SAY THIS, hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 3:46am On Nov 27, 2010
waypavers:

a female that can not cook is not a woman yet, still a girl, simple!

Do you hear yourself? That just like a man who can not work or provide is not a man yet, still a boy, simple! (blowing raspberries) undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 3:49am On Nov 27, 2010
teenluv:

I agree with the fact that a woman need to stand to her responsibilities as far as shes legally married. Well, We understand dat u guys do all the hustling and bustling to keep the family going wish we really appreciate but the fact still remain that you have to know the kind of woman you got married to , I mean her weaknesses. I need to call the notice of u guys to something dat not all women knows how to do dis cooking thing, faults from their parents in that aspect. If she really loves u, she should and will be willing to learn to keep her home no matter the circumstances. There are also cases where the man will sometimes do the cooking e.g if shes pregnant, took ill or otherwise.

I am soooooooo glad that I married a man that AIN'T anal retentive as this, He doesn't make a big deal if I don't cook, HE GOT BETTER TO WORRY ABOUT THAN COOKING REQUISTION,
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 3:51am On Nov 27, 2010
Condom:

Inability to cook on a woman's part is simply demoralizing, shameful and last but not least inexplicable. If a man can't provide for his family he's not ready to settle; most women would stop short of saying he's not a man. Same goes for women and cooking. Is the family going to eat at Subway 24/7/365?
Why would I volunteer to jump into a pit like that when there are far too many other women available, probably with similar qualities she posesses and CAN cook.

Remember each WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT, you may get a woman who can cook, BUT CAN'T BARE CHILDREN,

You may get a woman that can cook, BUT SHE HAS SOME LIFE THREATENING DISEASE,

My point is, THE GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS GREEN ON THE OTHER SIDE, be realistic about your expectations, you may live longer,
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrBones2(m): 4:48am On Nov 27, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Remember each WOMEN ARE DIFFERENT, you may get a woman who can cook, BUT CAN'T BARE CHILDREN,

My point is, THE GRASS ISN'T ALWAYS GREEN ON THE OTHER SIDE, be realistic about your expectations, you may live longer,

and u're so sure?
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 5:28am On Nov 27, 2010
Bite me Mr Bones! tongue
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 9:30am On Nov 27, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Lol this ain't convincing enough my man.
You can also get a woman who can't cook that also has some life threatening disease.
The grass will get greener if I'm properly nourished. I will take my chances.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrBones2(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Bite me Mr Bones! tongue

sorry to disapoint u missy but i'm not a cannibal cool cool cool
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by snthesis(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2010
One more reason a guy wud want to run home immediately after work-Good Cooking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sad Story of love By An Ugly Girl on nairaland / The Shape Of These Ancient Trees Will Blow Your Mind - Photo / Hot Photos Of Ravie Losso, The Highly Endowed Ex-girlfriend Of Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.