Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (5208 Views)

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? / My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 10:28am On Nov 27, 2010
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by freecocoa(f): 10:51am On Nov 27, 2010
How can a woman not know how to cook to even start wiv?a woman is the home maker and keeper and to make a good home,you need to know how to cook,(not only that o),abeg if i were a man i won't marry a woman that has no idea of how to cook but i can marry one who isn't a good cook but is willing to learn.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Battery1(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2010
@freecocoa,where hv u sweethrt? I hv bn lookin 4u 2 help me organise indomie bt i cldnt find u,u knw i luv u very much. Pls are u free nw?
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by freecocoa(f): 12:19pm On Nov 27, 2010
@battery i've been around,sorry am kinda busy at the moment,really wish i could help but you can tell mrs eve to help you,i hear she makes killer noodles.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by brutal(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
No
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Battery1(m): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2010
freecocoa:

@battery i've been around,sorry am kinda busy at the moment,really wish i could help but you can tell mrs eve to help you,i hear she makes killer noodles.
@freecocoa
Pls i dnt want KILLER noodles,i want eat and live noodles. U knw i luv u
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Ranoscky(m): 2:48pm On Nov 27, 2010
A big fat NO!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 3:49pm On Nov 27, 2010
Condom,

The only reason why you would take your chance with a woman who is barren and has a life threatening disease is because YOU DON'T want children and the chick will die anyways so you move on to the next defected chick,

As long as she can cook a mean eba and egusi soup, She can be walking around with two toothpick arms and one leg and no womb,
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2010
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 12:01am On Nov 28, 2010
Mrs. Eve:

Condom,

The only reason why you would take your chance with a woman who is barren and has a life threatening disease is because YOU DON'T want children and the chick will die anyways so you move on to the next defected chick,

As long as she can cook a mean eba and egusi soup, She can be walking around with two toothpick arms and one leg and no womb,
Who is to say the chick who doesn't know how to cook is also not barren and with a life threatening disease?
It is not fashionable to suffer with a half-woman. Learn to cook I will marry you.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 12:19am On Nov 28, 2010
As usual you missed my point Condom,

Pay attention and I will speak slowly this time,

If you break up with a woman because she can't cook, and you go find another woman who can cook but can't give you children or has a life threatening disease, WOULD YOU STILL MARRY HER?

I THINK NOT,

So again, EACH WOMAN IS DIFFERENT and you might can find a woman who can cook a mean eba and egusi soup, BUT SOMETHING ELSE MAY LACK and are you willing to be without what she lack for a bowl of soup?

I THINK NOT AGAIN,
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 12:21am On Nov 28, 2010
Woman that can't cook is already lacking in many ways than one, and i bet your ass she can't keep a man. Let her take her different backside to a white man.  Let's face it there are a lot of perfectly healthy women out there who can also bear children and who can cook up a storm.  I bet your mom is one of them, so is my mom.  Time to stop making excuses and learn to cook so that your man will feel stronger and clap those cheeks harder for you.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 1:52am On Nov 28, 2010
Condom:

Woman that can't cook is already lacking in many ways than one, and i bet your backside she can't keep a man. Let her take her different backside to a white man.  Let's face it there are a lot of perfectly healthy women out there who can also bear children and who can cook up a storm.  I bet your mom is one of them, so is my mom.  Time to stop making excuses and learn to cook so that your man will feel stronger and clap those cheeks harder for you.

I feel ashamed that I laughed at a fool, I was taught to pity a fool but some fools can't be warranted a pity, HOWEVER, I will say this THERE ARE MILLION OF WOMEN WHO CAN'T COOK AND STILL HAVE A MAN, that because NOT ALL MEN ARE ANAL RETENTIVE like YOU!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 2:23am On Nov 28, 2010
Any woman who cannot cook is not wife material. I said it! AND this is why my future son(s) WILL be required to learn how to cook! A lot of women are becoming useless! esp. in my age group (the 1980's babies).
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 190: 2:38am On Nov 28, 2010
^^

Way!!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 2:42am On Nov 28, 2010
lol@women not cooking are useless!

If we remove every women that can't cook that mean it going to be MORE MEN left standing and will opt for another man to cook for them!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 28, 2010
^ well Ms eve havent you noticed? if we take them away it wont be much of a difference! the male to male homosexuality rate is rising as we speak!  grin since the key to man's heart (food) is not being fulfilled with a nice hot plate, something else that can "physically touch" it is lol (that last line was SOOO GROSS! LOL)
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 3:25am On Nov 28, 2010
Feminist women is giving some women too many false ideas.  Some gender roles are simply irrevertible, at least in our lifetime.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 190: 3:27am On Nov 28, 2010
^^

How on earth would someone answer

Durex condom!!!
angry angry
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 3:30am On Nov 28, 2010
shut up phaggot, you jealous?
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 190: 3:36am On Nov 28, 2010
^^
why shud i be jealos of what

i use everytime and dispose off the closet!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 3:40am On Nov 28, 2010
maybe if you stick in her butt next time you wouldn't need a condom
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by r231(m): 3:41am On Nov 28, 2010
@op

Nope
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 190: 3:43am On Nov 28, 2010
@durex condom
Thanks for the advice
But im more than okay with the original place
that it ought to be!!

take your offer elsewhere!! angry angry
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 3:45am On Nov 28, 2010
you scared bro? women say it feels tighter and it's warmer.
Any woman can give up the vag. you can't get your girl to take it in the butt.
half a man
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 190: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2010
I rather take a bullet in my skull than put my 10 inch work boot\

into that uncondusive enviroment!!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 3:50am On Nov 28, 2010
you womanliness. that's why your girl's gonna get with me, i will put it in her butt.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 28, 2010
^^ you know they say men who like to put it in that area, have unexposed homosexual tendencies. lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 190: 3:54am On Nov 28, 2010
@condom

go and meet dobodobo

he mite be intrested in trading experiences with you

ure talking wit the wrong man!!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 3:56am On Nov 28, 2010
MzDarkSkin:

^^ you know they say men who like to put it in that area, have unexposed homosexual tendencies. lipsrsealed
they say whatever they want. at the end of the day i'm tearing that ass up, feeling like a man and making her scream for more.
do you take it in the butt? are you on yim
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 3:57am On Nov 28, 2010
190:

@condom

go and meet dobodobo

he mite be intrested in trading experiences with you

ure talking wit the wrong man!!
it's all good bro just do you.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 28, 2010
@ Condom grin wtf?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Looking For A Nigerian Wife / Enchanting Attributes Ladies Possess That Make Guys ''drunk In Love'' / My Heart Desire Is To Marry A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.