Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,753 members, 7,851,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? (5209 Views)

My Cousin Brought A Woman That Looks Like This Home. (visual Aid) / Ladies Can You Marry A Guy Who Cannot Cook? / My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 190: 3:59am On Nov 28, 2010
Condom:

they say whatever they want. at the end of the day i'm tearing that backside up, feeling like a man and making her scream for more.
do you take it in the butt? are you on yim

Phockin SH!!T

Leave her the Phock alone!! dude

carry your disease else where!!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 28, 2010
190:

Phockin SH!!T

LOL. relax hun.

*wondering: how did we go from women cooking to anal intercourse? lol grin
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 4:02am On Nov 28, 2010
190:

Phockin SH!!T

go and smoke a pole bro, shut the hell up. are you jealous that your girlfriend likes it up the ass and you can't deliver?
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2010
:-x :-x :-x
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Phate07(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2010

My wife needs to know how to arrange delicious dishes. Thats why i must marry a home grown african beauty who knows her onions. wink
And not some nit-wit wannabe, who would just be busy painting her nails. angry
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 8:15am On Nov 28, 2010
Phate07:

My wife needs to know how to arrange delicious dishes. Thats why i must marry a home grown african beauty who knows her onions. wink
And not some nit-wit wannabe, who would just be busy painting her nails. angry

Is that why your brother running to them white women because they like the smell of nail polish? No offense sisters, but his statement and the things I see doesn't add up oh hell what was I expecting,
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Phate07(m): 8:42am On Nov 28, 2010

Mrs.Eve could you pls quit being sarcastic for a bit?

You say you are married, dont you cook for your husband?
undecided
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 11:48am On Nov 28, 2010
wat is the essence of putting her in the house if she cannot cook? should i do the cooking for her? dont you think even the children will follow her step? wat if we hav visitor?
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Ranoscky(m): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2010
maingate1:

wat is the essence of putting her in the house if she cannot cook? should i do the cooking for her? dont you think even the children will follow her step? wat if we hav visitor?

You dey mind dem?

Condom:

go and smoke a pole bro, shut the hell up. are you jealous that your girlfriend likes it up the backside and you can't deliver?
WOW !!!

What a shot that is!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by rhymz(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2010
Wait a minute, I thought this thread was abt Marrying a woman that cant cook? what's up with the take it in the buttz and all the Budissy gists? Abi are U guys Hot? . . .brouhahahahaha
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by moonraker(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2010
NOO, not gonna happen!!! shocked
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2010
maingate1:

grin grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by row2ray(m): 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2010
yes i can, thats one of the more unimportant aspects of a woman's traits
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2010
row2ray:

yes i can, thats one of the more unimportant aspects of a woman's traits
which one is now important.height,sex,money,good loking, sexy,good bakassi? grin grin grin
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by MrsEve1: 2:59pm On Nov 28, 2010
Phate07:

Mrs.Eve could you pls quit being sarcastic for a bit?

You say you are married, dont you cook for your husband?
undecided

No, I don't cook for my husband he goes to this white girl who does her nail polish every two to three days and she fix my husband a big bowl of corn flakes with a side of hot cocoa! My husband looooves it!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 28, 2010
LMFAO@ CORNFLAKES!!!!

maingate1:

Amen! you deserve a platter of seafood and some t-bone steak for that one!  grin AAAAMEN!
Marrying a woman who cannot cook is like buying a brand new car with punctured tires! It's going NO WHERE!
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 667: 3:24pm On Nov 28, 2010
@Mrs. Eve

I am sure! Mrs. melanin.
grin
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2010
LOL@ 666 did you mix up your reply? lol. Mz. Melanin? NIIIICE cheesy
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 667: 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2010
LOL@ 666 did you mix up your reply? lol. Mz. Melanin? NIIIICE  Cheesy

Goodness No!!! I am on point.
By the way your attention is needed here.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-558325.99999.html#msg7229043
Happy viewing.  grin
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2010
*Stares @ 666* angry grin
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 5:07pm On Nov 28, 2010
@666 pls u are going off the topic. If u Want people to visit ur link den y not open a new topic for dat.we are all hon. So lets respect each other.thanks
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by row2ray(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2010
@maingate1, she can always learn to cook, when i say important i mean where she drives you to, the peace you get, and one thing is a man can make all the money her likes without a good woman he probably wont head anywhere real fast, cooking can be learned but there are traits that wont never change those are the important things to watch out for
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 667: 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2010
@maingate1, she can always learn to cook, when i say important i mean where she drives you to,  the peace you get,  and one thing is a man can make all the money her likes without a good woman he probably wont head anywhere real fast,  cooking can be learned but there are traits that wont never change those are the important things to watch out for

You are lost in sodom.
Cooking should have been taught to her by her mother at home. But we have hijacked all that, we have been able to make guys look at some other importance than cooking which you consider as "important"
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by row2ray(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2010
dont get me wrong cooking is important but not important enough to make a marriage decision on, if she can cook and has the mind set that a woman cooking for a man makes her inconsequential and so she wont cook there is nthing you can do to change that, if you meet a girl who cant cook but loves you enough to want to make you happy she'll learn and cook every other day, if the knowledge of this is being lost in sodom, dont come find me, have a nice time in ghomora ( or is it ghonorea)
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 667: 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2010
Hmm. You must be a man-wo. But Hades needs your attention in abyss a.s.a.p.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by row2ray(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2010
after you
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by 667: 1:48pm On Nov 29, 2010
Embrace me as your god and king and you joy will be endless. I require only that you kneel.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by row2ray(m): 2:00pm On Nov 29, 2010
lol yea look how that turned out for you
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 7:39am On Nov 30, 2010
*666*:

Embrace me as your god and king and you joy will be endless. I require only that you kneel.

Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by Condom: 8:23am On Nov 30, 2010
*666*:

embrace my cohck phaggot.
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by row2ray(m): 3:33am On Dec 01, 2010
xerxes wanna be
Re: Can U Marry A Woman That Cannot Cook? by maingate1(m): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2010
not in this life ;d

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

By Exposing Ur Body For Guys, What Do You Gain? / .. / Why Do Lesbains Use DILDOS If They Dont Like Preek?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.