Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (76532 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by PrincewithGod(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2019
Give your life to Christ and save yourself all these stress of sin and for what gain, hell?
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lynx001:
...15 Years knacking experience. brand ambassador of 4 different brand of condoms. And you say you are scared because na only oloshos u see for lagos. And you need a wife material. Answer the following questions.
1: The girls that you have knack who you leave them for.
2:do you have the right to call a girl an olosho.
3a: define olosho.
3b.state 4 difèrence btw you and an olosho apart from the fact that they sell their body for a fee and yours is free.
4. With the aid of a diagram show us the distance btw you and common sense.
4b. olosho that carries cöndom in her handbag and a guy with 15yrs skin experience who suppose fear who.
answer all questions.

I love your way of reasoning.

No body will spend his/her time, love and money to raise a decent girl..only for them to approve of her ending up with an 1mbecile like the op and all the shameless dogs that have been narrating their disgusting escapades.

I have always said it that its usually disgusting breeds like these that always shout 'wife material' up and down. Who dash monkey....?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
Pls guys what is best condoms in town now
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Brush1: 9:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
doctorkush:
what if you just got infected and still not viable. your symptoms is an early sign of HIV infection. you should register at a general hospital ASAP for the ARV pills ... thank me later

You prefer that for the poor man, thank you. Current technology can diagnose HIV that has resided in a system for even a month.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Brush1:

You prefer that for the poor man, thank you. Current technology can diagnose HIV that has resided in a system for even a month.

majority can't afford to do such..
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
Iceking1:

No rash, no sore throat, fever is the only thing he got and u said it's an early sign of hiv... For ur information and due to my years of research mostly whenever am scared or just had a risky sex, the top 3 symptoms of early hiv are :
Fever
Red raised rash
And finally a sore throat
Those are the 3 most top early symptoms of hiv

there was no rashes, cough, headache, whitish tongue, weight loss or appetite lost, it was mainly fever...
[b][/b]

I didn't see the "no"
But some people only present with persistent fever and chronic diarrhea...
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Zaramezima(f): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
Kikikikiki ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Sirfabulous: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

Wetin be presidential election, that u can still come out again... Hmm
Bro no be balls matter, HIV result is scary to everyone even younger brother of Jesus Christ go cry first before him brother heal am, I rather fail the Nigerian presidential election than open a result showing HIV positive
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ItzSpartacuz: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2019
phyl123:

That doctor doesn’t know what he’s talking about. What if she got HIV through blood transfusions or from birth through her parent?
Did you read what I wrote at all or you just choose to be ignorant?

He never said one cannot contract the virus via other means, he only said the probabilities are quite low.

How many children born in this 21st century are born with HIV when its even made compulsory for pregnant women to undergo HIV screening so as to not pass the virus on to the child should the mother have it.
That's the scenerio he looked at that made him say the possibilities are quite low.

Same goes to blood transfusions. You go to an hospital and tell them you need blood and stare at them like lucozade while they transmit an untested blood into your system.

The thing is, unprotected sex still remains the highest risk in getting the virus.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:29am On Dec 02, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
So konji should kill me abi?
No records has shown it killed anyone.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Anacondaprick: 7:38am On Dec 02, 2019
Dunkofia20:
Pls guys what is best condoms in town now

Trojan
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Anacondaprick: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2019
Iceking1:

No rash, no sore throat, fever is the only thing he got and u said it's an early sign of hiv... For ur information and due to my years of research mostly whenever am scared or just had a risky sex, the top 3 symptoms of early hiv are :
Fever
Red raised rash
And finally a sore throat
Those are the 3 most top early symptoms of hiv

You forgot to add swollen lymph nodes.
The symptoms are usually called Triad
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by olapaulyahoo: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2019
Hello,
God loves you, and this is why you survived those 15yrs.
Please, kindly give your life to Christ with all sense of humility.
Acts 17:30 – “God has overlooked the times when people did not know him, but now he commands all of them everywhere to turn away from their evil ways”.

No matter what you have done in the past, the LORD JESUS died for your sins, confess your sins, accept HIM today as your Lord and Saviour, He is ready to forgive you and give you a brand new life to fulfil divine destiny. Today is the day of salvation, tomorrow may be too late.
Revelation 3:20 - “Listen! I stand at the door and knock; if any hear my voice and open the door, I will come into their house and eat with them, and they will eat with me”.
Thanks and God bless you abundantly as you open the door of your heart and receive Christ today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Iceking1(m): 8:26am On Dec 02, 2019
Anacondaprick:

You forgot to add swollen lymph nodes.
The symptoms are usually called Triad

Oh my God how did I forgot that, a swollen lymph is actually the number 1 symptom of all the symptoms
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by phyl123: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
Did you read what I wrote at all or you just choose to be ignorant?

He never said one cannot contract the virus via other means, he only said the probabilities are quite low.

How many children born in this 21st century are born with HIV when its even made compulsory for pregnant women to undergo HIV screening so as to not pass the virus on to the child should the mother have it.
That's the scenerio he looked at that made him say the possibilities are quite low.

Same goes to blood transfusions. You go to an hospital and tell them you need blood and stare at them like lucozade while they transmit an untested blood into your system.

The thing is, unprotected sex still remains the highest risk in getting the virus.

You are both ignorant and arrogant! ! Just listen to yourself, you are unable to make a statement without trading insults, you think because this is a faceless forum you can type rubbish?. SMH...
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ItzSpartacuz: 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
phyl123:

You are both ignorant and arrogant! ! Just listen to yourself, you are unable to make a statement without trading insults, you think because this is a faceless forum you can type rubbish?. SMH...
Same way you were able to make a comment with utter mediocrity.

The lines were there for you to read in between but you choose to be a nuisance.

No one asked or persuaded you to make a comment on my write up, if you feel I typed rubbish, the best you can do for yourself is simply pass by.

Don't try to come at me, I ain't funny! Shalom!!
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 03, 2019
If you stay here for every minute, you go laugh tired I tell you. But the funny part is that lot attribute HIV to sex life which is quiet different ball game if one must come in contact with it one way or the other. Is not about holiness or how many rough life you have played though is good to stay safe with sex life either as married or single but fact still remains that are HIV antidote on herbs. I am into herbal treatment and I know those are not for general public.. Stay safe and play safe
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by phyl123: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
Some people love the sound of their own voice too much, they end up talking a lot of BS.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by CAPSLOCKED: 6:51am On Dec 28, 2019
VanEFCC:

Having Sex Skin to Skin will not make you contact HIV. Visit a Gynecologist and ask More
PrecisionFx:

HIV/AIDS is a hoax

CAN WE HAVE YOUR EXPLANATIONS?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 7:20am On Dec 28, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

CAN WE HAVE YOUR EXPLANATIONS?

Watch this n open ur eyes

https://topdocumentaryfilms.com/hiv-aids-fact-or-fraud/
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2020
manontree:
Know your status. This is the best HIV prevention tool ever. If you are positive medications would practically ensure you live your life fully and normally and also prevent you from infecting others even if you try to

If everyone does their test and takes medication for those applicable, HIV would be a thing of the past
What do you mean by this pls
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by MetalJigsaw(m): 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2020
leonard002:
grin grin

Even me wey be lab scientist, anytime I perform the test for myself where I work, I always experience heart pounding and unexplained sweating under heavy AC, lol.

Be safe guys.

A-abstinence
B-be faithful
C-use a Condom

Peace
exchange b and c. Using a condom is safer
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by alizma: 7:28am On Nov 01, 2020
taylor89:
Good day family

I'm going to make this as simple as possible
I've been knacking for over 15yrs (started from small) without going for a HIV test moreover i prefer to suddenly die from HIV than knowing I have it

So September I had a resistant malaria and severe stubborn typhoid that wouldn't stop that lasted till last week November, there was no rashes, cough, headache, whitish tongue, weight loss or appetite lost, it was mainly fever that won't stop after several injections,drips (infusion), and numerous tablets

So I woke up one morning ad decided to go for HIV test after going for almost all the test that could lead to fever ( full blood count, infection, hepatitis b c, urine, typhoid and malaria, etc) all the 8times test I've done it's only malaria and typhoid that was present to an extent I believed it was spiritual

That faithful morning I rushed to a Lab at Isolo Lagos for HIV test, so the lab technician was just calming my nerves down keep telling me it's not a dead note after all over 8persons has been confirmed positive this week and they're currently on their meds, at this point i dropped a silent fart that almost killed me and this man with fowl smell, so I went outside made up my mind and came in to give in my blood, as soon as i gave my blood he told me to be patient for 20mins,

That 20mins was the most miserable and terrifying shortest minutes of my life, I remembered every girl I've slept with and remembered my life as the only son, I rushed outside and smoked half packet of cigarettes with hot drink, 20mins later I went in to see, I was shaking and crying, I couldn't be patient enough for the man to come out of the lab so I burst in the lab, the man saw my face and smiled, he said he's already writing my result, I was so curious to see but at that time was monitoring this man face swings and countenance.

He gave me the result I couldn't open it, he asked me to open it, low and behold it was NEGATIVE

He then directed me to a hospital for a proper malaria and typhoid treatment which they did another HIV test too but treated me the typhoid and malaria, I spent over four days at the hospital and was charged 54k, two days later the devilish fever stopped it's over ten days now I'm free from fever

I've sworn never to fvck any woman on planet earth without condom, not even kiss or gold circle these two almost killed me they burst easily,I've ten packs of Fiesta and Durex

My people please if u don't have the mind and courage to withstand a mere lab result please wear condoms

I was once in that situation during my service year. The fever refused to go and I was sleeping at every slightest opportunity like a pregnant woman. The doctor kept saying it was malaria but I insisted on facing the HIV test once and for all since the malaria had refused to go. While I was waiting for the result, a lot of things ran through my mind, I scanned through my life style, planned two different future, one as an HIV positive person and the other as an HIV negative person but finally I thank God it was negative.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by taylor89(m): 6:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ok
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by nedekid: 6:47am On May 15, 2023
ItzSpartacuz:
OP, you funny! Tbh, one can never be too safe.

For me, I don't know how but I always have the courage and strength to go for HIV Tests every 3months.

My last check was last week and its Negative as usual.

The girl I'm currently seeing now, I met her a virgin. And even at that, I still took her for a test at a private hospital to know her status before any bedroom activity.. And she tested negative to HIV and other std.

Y'all won't believe that the day I deflowered her, I still wore a fiesta condom. Lolzzz

When I went for my normal HIV test, I narrated everything to the doctor, the man laughed like "You already know her status, why use condom again?" I answered "One can never be too safe" He then said since I met her a virgin, that the likelihood of a virgin having HIV or any std whatsoever is practically low, so she could pose no threat to me. He even said, she's even the one at risk of contracting something from me.

I said "Sir, one can never be too careful" which is true and he also concurred to that.

Unless you know your partner's health status, never do raw sex.

That's the motto I live by and its working for me.

People are getting infected with this virus everyday. May the good Lord save us.
Some will give head, then wear condom n that case hiv has been eaten. grin
Reminds me of one chap I knew that will Bleep raw anally then use condom for pussy arguing that hiv can only be gotten through the pussy. grin
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by nedekid: 6:52am On May 15, 2023
Na so.
4 years later, swear you have not nacked bumper to bumber. grin
That initial fear is normal. The first big man I heard had aids, infact it was full blown aids those days, the lab man that was gisting us said when he was told, the man released a long, smelly fart. That was in the early 90s.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ItisWell22(f): 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
ItzSpartacuz:
Well, let's see how the future unfolds but for now, I'm in love with her

Hope you’ve married her? 🤔

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health / Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.