Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (76543 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Aboguede(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2019
2020 is the year of marriage

Including me
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Hallabee1(m): 7:51am On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Skin to skin is for people with balls...a ball you've just decided to shatter by getting all those rubbers.

So stay alive for those who love you.
Practice safe sex by masturbating.

masturbation is not the solution ,rather get married

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Hallabee1(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2019
Aboguede:
2020 is the year of marriage
Including me

I tap into that too...next year is my year to marry ooo,single life no easy o.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Palehair: 7:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

How did u get it? so that we can learn
Let's just say I offended the wrong person and up till date I still don't know how he did it
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by FunnyDude(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Ubdavis:
Ur simply lucky, some people got infected with the first person they ever had sex with

Only marriage can make me go raw
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Palehair: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

:oYou're what?
Yes and guess what? I look normal and so healthy than any family member I know so it's not a limitation
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by onadana: 7:58am On Dec 01, 2019
okomile:
grin grin
Get married pronto!!!!!!

That means he is marrying because of free sex.Marriage doesn't work like that.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ItzSpartacuz: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2019
CyberEBOLA:
Can you help me get an std free virgin like yours?
Lol. How much you gon' pay?
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Pearchi: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2019
Last week,I did HIV test with people doing free HIV testing,right in my presence a young man tested positive, HIV is so rampant now and people should play safe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Stonecoldstare1: 8:20am On Dec 01, 2019
Fvckmoderators:
rare I don't have my clipper but I m ok, the virus dies when it's outside the body
When the clipper isn't sterilized and it's just being used to shave the hair off someone's head immediately and the person is mistakenly cut by the clipper. So yes, it happens, why do you think they say don't share the same clipper or blade or any sharp object?
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Iceking1(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2019
mhizsuzzy:
Go back in the next 3 month

Those signs you mentioned are some tell tale signs of early stage of HIV
But other diseases can still present like that

No rash, no sore throat, fever is the only thing he got and u said it's an early sign of hiv... For ur information and due to my years of research mostly whenever am scared or just had a risky sex, the top 3 symptoms of early hiv are :
Fever
Red raised rash
And finally a sore throat
Those are the 3 most top early symptoms of hiv
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Stonecoldstare1: 8:25am On Dec 01, 2019
lefulefu:
u cant contact HIV from hair clipper bros
.na d guy tell u say na from clipper im get the HIV?
Its a public clipper man and it wasn't sterilized so anything can happen. The barber was the one who advised him to go for a test because the previous person he barbed was cut and he tested positive so it happens. One just have to be careful
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by NoraPibowei(f): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos
You are day dreaming u expect God to give u a righteous woman,u are also an Olosho 15years of decieving sleeping anyhow with girls,why don't u marry one of them,see his mouth like 'I'm getting a wife material' marry what u see u are no different from an olosho.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by manontree: 8:30am On Dec 01, 2019
Le2money:
Yes...that's true provided he or she uses her PrEP drugs regularly...but the drugs is expensive and scarce in Nigeria here. PrEP is a drug which ppl who go by exposing their life or their life at risk of getting the infection do take to prevent it...Example are d sex workers. But it cost ALMOST half a million.

Half a million bawo..PreP meds are mostly Travuda and it cost less than N10k

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by dave4rella(m): 8:32am On Dec 01, 2019
grin

Still gathering mind to go for test

I had one coded runs girl as a girlfriend,only to find out later.

But the girl gave me super connections

Ending shit with her soonest I don't want to die please
I have stopped the sex for over 6months now.
God help me

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 01, 2019
Le2money:
Yes...that's true provided he or she uses her PrEP drugs regularly...but the drugs is expensive and scarce in Nigeria here. PrEP is a drug which ppl who go by exposing their life or their life at risk of getting the infection do take to prevent it...Example are d sex workers. But it cost ALMOST half a million.

young man. stop misleading people. prEP are free.. just go to any federal hospital n see a doctor
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Stonecoldstare1:

When the clipper isn't sterilized and it's just being used to shave the hair off someone's head immediately and the person is mistakenly cut by the clipper. So yes, it happens, why do you think they say don't share the same clipper or blade or any sharp object?

Once it's sterilized it dies off fast, just like u said the transmission is within seconds.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Stonecoldstare1: 8:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Fvckmoderators:

Once it's sterilized it dies off fast, just like u said the transmission is within seconds.
Exactly but it wasn't sterilized at all
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Skmoda(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2019
okomile:
grin grin Get married pronto!!!!!!
0 your moniker, my dick is so fvcking hard.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Le2money(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2019
U know nothing Mr.Man...there is different between PrEP and PEP drugs... PrEP is not free and it Scarces while PEP is free....Google is ur friend man. Dont be an ignorant

banjo022:

young man. stop misleading people. prEP are free.. just go to any federal hospital n see a doctor
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ChristmasBells: 9:08am On Dec 01, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Skin to skin is for people with balls...a ball you've just decided to shatter by getting all those rubbers.

So stay alive for those who love you.
Practice safe sex by masturbating.
Get married my brother live a sin free life mastobation is a sin condom can only protect you from STD But it cant protect you from sexually transmitted demons!

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Le2money(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2019
PrEP is Different from PEP... PEP is free!!!....PEP is d one u take immediately u are been exposed to the virus within 72 hrs while PrEP is the one u take b4 u are been exposed on daily basis which makes u immune to the virus.....Dont Mix the two names togeda.... I know wot i am saying....even in malaysia, PrEP goes for almost 1,800 riggint which is almost 180k in Nigeria currency...make Google ur friend.

manontree:

Half a million bawo..PreP meds are mostly Travuda and it cost less than N10k

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by goodman5(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2019
HIV is real , since last year I lost my sister til now I ve never knack any girl, condom or no condom I no dey do again

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by SexytorresE(f): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos
is it only in lag they have gals ? ShArap grin
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 01, 2019
Le2money:
U know nothing Mr.Man...there is different between PrEP and PEP drugs... PrEP is not free and it Scarces while PEP is free....Google is ur friend man. Dont be an ignorant

Am ain't gonna argue with u.. Am a pharmacist and I sometimes work at CTRC. a clinic designated for Hiv patients n Their medication
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by FolabiSanjay(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2019
People keep thinking it’s about being HIV negative
My brother go do
Sperm MCS ooo
Some of this girls Dey carry some heavy bacteria wey fit affect child bearing

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by SexytorresE(f): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

Bro no be balls matter, HIV result is scary to everyone even younger brother of Jesus Christ go cry first before him brother heal am, I rather fail the Nigerian presidential election than open a result showing HIV positive
ahahhahahahahahhhhhah if u open it and it shows positive, Starts the beginning of ur death grin
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Boc007(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2019
They will tell you to go for test yet they will still tell you to go check after 6months for the real result. If you go for test today and still need to go for test after few months, what’s the need to even go for test?
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by SexytorresE(f): 9:15am On Dec 01, 2019
Lynx001:
...15 Years knacking experience. brand ambassador of 4 different brand of condoms. And you say you are scared because na only oloshos u see for lagos. And you need a wife material. Answer the following questions.
1: The girls that you have knack who you leave them for.
2:do you have the right to call a girl an olosho.
3a: define olosho.
3b.state 4 difèrence btw you and an olosho apart from the fact that they sell their body for a fee and yours is free.
4. With the aid of a diagram show us the distance btw you and common sense.
4b. olosho that carries cöndom in her handbag and a guy with 15yrs skin experience who suppose fear who.
answer all questions.
gbos gbas shocked

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Le2money(m): 9:16am On Dec 01, 2019
And if you are a Pharmacist as u claimed...then, u must know d diff btw PEP and PrEP. Only few ppl av access to PrEP drug bcox it attract some money while PEP is free....even in Malaysia PrEP cost nothing less than 1,800 ringint....which is almost 180k in naira.....

banjo022:

Am ain't gonna argue with u.. Am a pharmacist and I sometimes work at CTRC. a clinic designated for Hiv patients n Their medication

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by smiliyB(f): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

. Odiegwu! undecided after you don spoil person daughter finish, you now want to marry a wife material shocked...Oga, abeg go n marry one of them ooo, who you want leave them for tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ChristmasBells: 9:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Get Married my dear brothers and sisters live a sin free life Mastobation is a sin Condom can only protect you 50% from STD But it Can not protect you against Sexually transmitted demons Thank you and GOD BLess you all HAPpyNew month may the lord turn all your Tears to JOy this month in JESUs Mighty Name F!!!!q

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.