Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (76539 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

I'm going to make this as simple as possible
I've been knacking for over 15yrs (started from small) without going for a HIV test moreover i prefer to suddenly die from HIV than knowing I have it

So September I had a resistant malaria and severe stubborn typhoid that wouldn't stop that lasted till last week November, there was no rashes, cough, headache, whitish tongue, weight loss or appetite lost, it was mainly fever that won't stop after several injections,drips (infusion), and numerous tablets

So I woke up one morning ad decided to go for HIV test after going for almost all the test that could lead to fever ( full blood count, infection, hepatitis b c, urine, typhoid and malaria, etc) all the 8times test I've done it's only malaria and typhoid that was present to an extent I believed it was spiritual

That faithful morning I rushed to a Lab at Isolo Lagos for HIV test, so the lab technician was just calming my nerves down keep telling me it's not a dead note after all over 8persons has been confirmed positive this week and they're currently on their meds, at this point i dropped a silent fart that almost killed me and this man with fowl smell, so I went outside made up my mind and came in to give in my blood, as soon as i gave my blood he told me to be patient for 20mins,

That 20mins was the most miserable and terrifying shortest minutes of my life, I remembered every girl I've slept with and remembered my life as the only son, I rushed outside and smoked half packet of cigarettes with hot drink, 20mins later I went in to see, I was shaking and crying, I couldn't be patient enough for the man to come out of the lab so I burst in the lab, the man saw my face and smiled, he said he's already writing my result, I was so curious to see but at that time was monitoring this man face swings and countenance.

He gave me the result I couldn't open it, he asked me to open it, low and behold it was NEGATIVE

He then directed me to a hospital for a proper malaria and typhoid treatment which they did another HIV test too but treated me the typhoid and malaria, I spent over four days at the hospital and was charged 54k, two days later the devilish fever stopped it's over ten days now I'm free from fever

I've sworn never to fvck any woman on planet earth without condom, not even kiss or gold circle these two almost killed me they burst easily,I've ten packs of Fiesta and Durex

My people please if u don't have the mind and courage to withstand a mere lab result please wear condoms

Hmmm...SMH
You're not even talking about abstenance but how to continue with condom. You might not be lucky this time. Hmmm...

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Munzy14(m): 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
OddslordIsBack:
if I'm not mistaken, I av done mine not less down 12times, since 2017-19

and all negative

it was not easy

I can't in my life do skin again until marriage, and its next year
So u think all HIV patients contracted it through bleeping random ladies, story, some got it from their wife or husband o.
just pray u marry ur own wife who have moral and principles.....Na married women they do prostitution pass singles nowadays o.

9 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by philos(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2019
Before this guy should come here to celebrate his supposedly HIV negative status, he should have waited for at least SIX months to go for another test. He thinks he's really HIV negative after testing negative twice in a one week interval. If you just had your last unprotected contact, it'll be too early to conclude you're negative. To be sure, you need to abstain for six months, then go for another test, if you're negative, then you really are.

13 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Peng12345: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Why so so HIV topic on Fp yesterday and today, una won use BP kill man abi

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ijewejones: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
Thanks man..but nothing

TheSourcerer:
I like you but this picture is horrid

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Wow! So I hope you are going to marry her? Don’t come here in few years time screaming “no virgins in Nigeria” because you just deflowered one!

There are no virgins in Nigeria Sister! or are you a virgin ni? grin grin grin
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by chronique(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

I've been knacking for over 15yrs (started from small) without going for a HIV test moreover i prefer to suddenly die from HIV than knowing I have it

So September I had a resistant malaria and severe stubborn typhoid that wouldn't stop that lasted till last week November, there was no rashes, cough, headache, whitish tongue, weight loss or appetite lost, it was mainly fever that won't stop after several injections,drips (infusion), and numerous tablets

So I woke up one morning ad decided to go for HIV test after going for almost all the test that could lead to fever ( full blood count, infection, hepatitis b c, urine, typhoid and malaria, etc) all the 8times test I've done it's only malaria and typhoid that was present to an extent I believed it was spiritual

That faithful morning I rushed to a Lab at Isolo Lagos for HIV test, so the lab technician was just calming my nerves down keep telling me it's not a dead note after all over 8persons has been confirmed positive this week and they're currently on their meds, at this point i dropped a silent fart that almost killed me and this man with fowl smell, so I went outside made up my mind and came in to give in my blood, as soon as i gave my blood he told me to be patient for 20mins,

That 20mins was the most miserable and terrifying shortest minutes of my life, I remembered every girl I've slept with and remembered my life as the only son, I rushed outside and smoked half packet of cigarettes with hot drink, 20mins later I went in to see, I was shaking and crying, I couldn't be patient enough for the man to come out of the lab so I burst in the lab, the man saw my face and smiled, he said he's already writing my result, I was so curious to see but at that time was monitoring this man face swings and countenance.

He gave me the result I couldn't open it, he asked me to open it, low and behold it was NEGATIVE

He then directed me to a hospital for a proper malaria and typhoid treatment which they did another HIV test too but treated me the typhoid and malaria, I spent over four days at the hospital and was charged 54k, two days later the devilish fever stopped it's over ten days now I'm free from fever

I've sworn never to fvck any woman on planet earth without condom, not even kiss or gold circle these two almost killed me they burst easily,I've ten packs of Fiesta and Durex

My people please if u don't have the mind and courage to withstand a mere lab result please wear condoms

Lol. I've been in your shoes and I understand perfectly how it feels. I nearly passed out while waiting for my result on my first attempt... Meanwhile as regards to condoms bursting, I doubt if there's any that doesn't burst. From Durex to gold circle to kiss to fiesta to love sensation, etc. They usually burst when I use them. I feel maybe they have reduced the standard. You should try and reduce the number of partners you keep to the bearest minimum as much as you can so you reduce the risk of getting infected with HIV when you experience condom bursting/breaking.

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by shomutuski(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
ppbring nonsense as result.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by TheSourcerer: 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
ijewejones:

Thanks man..but nothing

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ibechris(m): 10:41pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos

Guy wait oh,are u not a certified olosho? With ur detailed acct of ur escapades I doubt if u need a born again woman.

11 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Wickedfacts: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
OddslordIsBack:

and all negative

it was not easy

That thing you're looking for, you would soon find it. grin

11 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ijewejones: 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=TheSourcerer post=84512068][/quote]

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Wickedfacts: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2019
chronique:

Lol. I've been in your shoes and I understand perfectly how it feels. I nearly passed out while waiting for my result on my first attempt... Meanwhile as regards to condoms bursting, I doubt if there's any that doesn't burst. From Durex to gold circle to kiss to fiesta to love sensation, etc. They usually burst when I use them. I feel maybe they have reduced the standard. You should try and reduce the number of partners you keep to the bearest minimum as much as you can so you reduce the risk of getting infected with HIV when you experience condom bursting/breaking.

If you buy undersized condoms, e go everly burst.
It has different sizes and rules of use.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by bettadayz: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
Skin to skin sweet but you go hear am when you go for HIV or Hepatitis Test

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by saajus: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2019
If you continue taking half-packet of Cigerrete at a go for every scary event, you are likely to die before many HIV patients.

18 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ibkayee(f): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2019
okomile:
grin grin
Get married pronto!!!!!!
Does this mean anything in cheatgeria?

I'd advise married couples to get tested regularly since you're more than likely having unprotected sex and if your partner's unfaithful they'll be exposing you to all sorts

5 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Adabekee04(f): 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2019
Forget the different brands of Condom... Abstinence is the best protection you need

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ayemip(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2019
Interesting topic for wire wire
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by TheSourcerer: 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2019
[quote author=ijewejones post=84512117][/quote]hmm the Michaelsons

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Toks2008(m): 10:55pm On Nov 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Skin to skin is for people with balls...a ball you've just decided to shatter by getting all those rubbers.

So stay alive for those who love you.
Practice safe sex by masturbating.
This is why I no dey sleep around even when i dey single.

I face one girl and take the risk. I hate using condom.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Tofuture(m): 10:56pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos
Bro u're funny tho...
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ahahnow: 11:02pm On Nov 30, 2019
OddslordIsBack:

and all negative

it was not easy

12 times. Hope you are mentally ok.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by segun18(m): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

Bro thank God for his Mercies.I will not Condemn you.Yield your life to Christ.Then start looking for A God fearing Woman to marry.There are so many good ladies out there who are ready to start from Ground Zero with you.They may not be perfect but are trainable and filled with great vision.

Not all Women are 'hungry bitches'.

You will fulfil destiny in Jesus name.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Rukkydelta(f): 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2019
I have only did HIV test once and it was four years back for an academic purpose

I don't have any reason to be doing HIV test regularly

Congrats op, stay safe and stay healthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
oga you mean just for testing hiv negitive one time u believe u are negative? have not u heard about seroconversion period?? what if u are seroconverting? u have to count from the last day u had sex to six month then if u tested negative ure 100%negative. i lived a ten month period of believing im hiv positive untill i finally did the test that showed im negative which im still finding it difficult to believe

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ezewealth(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
I remember one i bang one girl, the condom come break, i didnt even noctice till i cum like mad.
The fear way catch me no be small, i begging the girl to tell me whether she is clean. For one week i no even get myself.
I never Bleep without condom for my self
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Tofuture(m): 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2019
OddslordIsBack:

and all negative

it was not easy
Bro d tin wey u still dey find en...

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by mimimile93: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:

Bro no be balls matter, HIV result is scary to everyone even younger brother of Jesus Christ go cry first before him brother heal am, I rather fail the Nigerian presidential election than open a result showing HIV positive
they problem with Africans is that they are afraid to die. Therefore they don't take risks. That's why they don't make much discoveries.

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

Guy
Stop deceiving yourself
You have to go to about two or three labs before you start rejoicing...
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by taylor89(m): 11:12pm On Nov 30, 2019
Rukkydelta:
I have only did HIV test once and it was four years back for an academic purpose

I don't have any reason to be doing HIV test regularly

Congrats op, stay safe and stay healthy

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by tete7000(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
okomile:
grin grin
Get married pronto!!!!!!

So you think marriage will solve for someone used to random sex with multiple partners? You lied you know. He needs JESUS!

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 30, 2019
Palehair:

Thanks man, i'm positive and I didn't get it via sex. There are other ways one can get, sex is just the most common way
:oYou're what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today / Yes, It Is Not Impossible. 'AA' Can Marry 'AS' And Give Birth To 'SS'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.