Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (76534 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Enemyofpeace: 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos
You no dey see DJ Cuppy and any of those Nollywood actresses way never marry like Eniola basia Badmus?
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by leonard002(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin grin

Even me wey be lab scientist, anytime I perform the test for myself where I work, I always experience heart pounding and unexplained sweating under heavy AC, lol.

Be safe guys.

A-abstinence
B-be faithful
C-use a Condom

Peace

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Afam4eva(m): 10:11pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:

I just knew you would make the same mistake that a lot of people who have done HIV and thinking that they're negative. Take your result to a competent doctor to explain it to you. God help you.

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by meum: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Stonecoldstare1: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lamasta:
Sex is not the only way one can contract HIV
Thank you, I know of someone who contracted via using a public clipper from a barber

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Mrpojj(m): 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

I'm going to make this as simple as possible
I've been knacking for over 15yrs (started from small) without going for a HIV test moreover i prefer to suddenly die from HIV than knowing I have it

So September I had a resistant malaria and severe stubborn typhoid that wouldn't stop that lasted till last week November, there was no rashes, cough, headache, whitish tongue, weight loss or appetite lost, it was mainly fever that won't stop after several injections,drips (infusion), and numerous tablets

So I woke up one morning ad decided to go for HIV test after going for almost all the test that could lead to fever ( full blood count, infection, hepatitis b c, urine, typhoid and malaria, etc) all the 8times test I've done it's only malaria and typhoid that was present to an extent I believed it was spiritual

That faithful morning I rushed to a Lab at Isolo Lagos for HIV test, so the lab technician was just calming my nerves down keep telling me it's not a dead note after all over 8persons has been confirmed positive this week and they're currently on their meds, at this point i dropped a silent fart that almost killed me and this man with fowl smell, so I went outside made up my mind and came in to give in my blood, as soon as i gave my blood he told me to be patient for 20mins,

That 20mins was the most miserable and terrifying shortest minutes of my life, I remembered every girl I've slept with and remembered my life as the only son, I rushed outside and smoked half packet of cigarettes with hot drink, 20mins later I went in to see, I was shaking and crying, I couldn't be patient enough for the man to come out of the lab so I burst in the lab, the man saw my face and smiled, he said he's already writing my result, I was so curious to see but at that time was monitoring this man face swings and countenance.

He gave me the result I couldn't open it, he asked me to open it, low and behold it was NEGATIVE

He then directed me to a hospital for a proper malaria and typhoid treatment which they did another HIV test too but treated me the typhoid and malaria, I spent over four days at the hospital and was charged 54k, two days later the devilish fever stopped it's over ten days now I'm free from fever

I've sworn never to fvck any woman on planet earth without condom, not even kiss or gold circle these two almost killed me they burst easily,I've ten packs of Fiesta and Durex

My people please if u don't have the mind and courage to withstand a mere lab result please wear condoms

I hear pple say they don't enjoy sex with condom I jus laugh
You go soon enjoy hiv or better STD
As for me no condom no sex
I no dey use my health play

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lol. I remember when I first went for mine. I almost fainted when the lady said she can't counsel me oo. That there is nothing wrong with living with HIV. And I should just live normal. Didn't know she was joking with me. I for run fall from that building and die sef dat day grin[left][/left] grin
Meanwhile.

Watch my new episode

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BxnN2Iews

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by vikithor(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
learn how to drive very well,call or WhatsApp from contact below
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by daddytime(m): 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Watin con concern us
Must everything be publicise?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Palehair: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2019
Lamasta:
Sex is not the only way one can contract HIV
Thanks man, i'm positive and I didn't get it via sex. There are other ways one can get, sex is just the most common way

20 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by shogsman(m): 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
If you got the symptoms, do yourself a favour and check.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by LANDLORD72: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2019
OddslordIsBack:
if I'm not mistaken, I av done mine not less down 12times, since 2017-19

and all negative

it was not easy

I can't in my life do skin again until marriage, and its next year
Baba 12 times in 2 years which doctors recommend you to be doing HIV test every month.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by falmata22(f): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos

The once wey u dey nack for good fifteen years no b somebody go marry them ?.... na d seed wey u plant u go harvest

22 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ninodaniel(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
rookidmart:
Funny OP.
If I were the technician I would have written negative just to pay you back for the silent fart. grin
abi written positive?

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by tico1212(m): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2019
E ke HALLELUJAH, Eyin oluwa logo.... OGO !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
grin. I remembered the day I went for same test. I was sweating from inside out. Each time the lab technician passed by, she'd look at me strangely. I nearly fainted. When she handed me the result, my hands were shaking. I summoned courage and opened it...it was negative.

I went back 3 months later, but this time to another lab, it was negative as well.

The OP said...the lab technician was just calming my nerves down keep telling me it's not a dead note after all over 8persons has been confirmed positive this week and they're currently on their meds...the rate of spread these days is alarming. Guys and girls, please avoid the monster by abstaining from sexx or you please protect yourself. Lots of healthy-living men and women have the virus. Please play safe. Some cures had been recorded lately by an expensive alternative therapy. Why spend so hugely when you can avoid it?

6 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by CreativeJerry(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
So what? Check my signature to start making cool cas
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by VanEFCC: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

I'm going to make this as simple as possible
I've been knacking for over 15yrs (started from small) without going for a HIV test moreover i prefer to suddenly die from HIV than knowing I have it

So September I had a resistant malaria and severe stubborn typhoid that wouldn't stop that lasted till last week November, there was no rashes, cough, headache, whitish tongue, weight loss or appetite lost, it was mainly fever that won't stop after several injections,drips (infusion), and numerous tablets

So I woke up one morning ad decided to go for HIV test after going for almost all the test that could lead to fever ( full blood count, infection, hepatitis b c, urine, typhoid and malaria, etc) all the 8times test I've done it's only malaria and typhoid that was present to an extent I believed it was spiritual

That faithful morning I rushed to a Lab at Isolo Lagos for HIV test, so the lab technician was just calming my nerves down keep telling me it's not a dead note after all over 8persons has been confirmed positive this week and they're currently on their meds, at this point i dropped a silent fart that almost killed me and this man with fowl smell, so I went outside made up my mind and came in to give in my blood, as soon as i gave my blood he told me to be patient for 20mins,

That 20mins was the most miserable and terrifying shortest minutes of my life, I remembered every girl I've slept with and remembered my life as the only son, I rushed outside and smoked half packet of cigarettes with hot drink, 20mins later I went in to see, I was shaking and crying, I couldn't be patient enough for the man to come out of the lab so I burst in the lab, the man saw my face and smiled, he said he's already writing my result, I was so curious to see but at that time was monitoring this man face swings and countenance.

He gave me the result I couldn't open it, he asked me to open it, low and behold it was NEGATIVE

He then directed me to a hospital for a proper malaria and typhoid treatment which they did another HIV test too but treated me the typhoid and malaria, I spent over four days at the hospital and was charged 54k, two days later the devilish fever stopped it's over ten days now I'm free from fever

I've sworn never to fvck any woman on planet earth without condom, not even kiss or gold circle these two almost killed me they burst easily,I've ten packs of Fiesta and Durex

My people please if u don't have the mind and courage to withstand a mere lab result please wear condoms

Having Sex Skin to Skin will not make you contact HIV.
Visit a Gynecologist and ask More
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by seangy4konji: 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2019
Des that mean dangotw trailer does not oil faster or malaria or slipping in the bathbuaing lux soap

One thing will kill a man or woman..

Stay safe and leave the rest to God.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by iamawara(m): 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
Marketer...... O saw what u did

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by UrVillagePpl: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Skin to skin is for people with balls...a ball you've just decided to shatter by getting all those rubbers.

So stay alive for those who love you.
Practice safe sex by masturbating.

Uncle wey Sabi na en u be.. grin grin grin

Masturbating have been saving lives since 1846 cool cool.. save and sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
taylor89:

Las las, na olosho nigggarrrs go all marry. It only depends on the grade.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by TheSourcerer: 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2019
ijewejones:

Fear of the unknown,finally demystified grin grin

Congratulations & apply caution while in the act of
I like you but this picture is horrid
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Munzy14(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Skin to skin is for people with balls...a ball you've just decided to shatter by getting all those rubbers.

So stay alive for those who love you.
Practice safe sex by masturbating.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2019
Stonecoldstare1:

Thank you, I know of someone who contracted via using a public clipper from a barber
rare I don't have my clipper but I m ok, the virus dies when it's outside the body
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ItzSpartacuz: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Wow! So I hope you are going to marry her? Don’t come here in few years time screaming “no virgins in Nigeria” because you just deflowered one!
Well, let's see how the future unfolds but for now, I'm in love with her
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
Palehair:

Thanks man, i'm positive and I didn't get it via sex. There are other ways one can get, sex is just the most common way

How did u get it? so that we can learn
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by lastchild: 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2019
I thought hiv now have a cure
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by BecaciaBarbie(f): 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2019
ItzSpartacuz:
Well, let's see how the future unfolds but for now, I'm in love with her
Okay all the best but pre marital sex is wrong.

8 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ItzSpartacuz: 10:37pm On Nov 30, 2019
BecaciaBarbie:

Okay all the best but pre marital sex is wrong.
So konji should kill me abi?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Proper Way To Use Face-Shield & Face-Mask - Federal Ministry Of Health / Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.