Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life (76540 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / I Finally Did HIV Test Today / I Finally Took The Hiv Test And The Result Is.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Midas01: 9:18am On Dec 01, 2019
Have you heard anyone dying of conji before? So it's good for men to ease themselves of conji but when a woman does same you call her olosho.
ItzSpartacuz:
So konji should kill me abi?

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Denique(f): 9:25am On Dec 01, 2019
Lynx001:
...15 Years knacking experience. brand ambassador of 4 different brand of condoms. And you say you are scared because na only oloshos u see for lagos. And you need a wife material. Answer the following questions.
1: The girls that you have knack who you leave them for.
2:do you have the right to call a girl an olosho.
3a: define olosho.
3b.state 4 difèrence btw you and an olosho apart from the fact that they sell their body for a fee and yours is free.
4. With the aid of a diagram show us the distance btw you and common sense.
4b. olosho that carries cöndom in her handbag and a guy with 15yrs skin experience who suppose fear who.
answer all questions.

You will live long by God's grace. So much sense in your write up.
At OP, you are equally an OLOSHO.

If you are not a virgin or yet to retrace your steps and begin practising ABSTINENCE, be you a male or a female, you have no moral justification to scold another about their sexual life or body count as y'all call it.

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Midas01: 9:25am On Dec 01, 2019
But you have been supporting philandering and wayward men on this forum. Just continue.
Toks2008:

This is why I no dey sleep around even when i dey single.

I face one girl and take the risk. I hate using condom.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Midas01: 9:26am On Dec 01, 2019
Me too.
Rukkydelta:
I have only did HIV test once and it was four years back for an academic purpose

I don't have any reason to be doing HIV test regularly

Congrats op, stay safe and stay healthy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Midas01: 9:33am On Dec 01, 2019
You yourself are you an STD free virgin?
CyberEBOLA:
Can you help me get an std free virgin like yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by mbjsuki(m): 9:34am On Dec 01, 2019
Yet and again, you have been saved by His grace. Please don’t take it for granted. Lest worst things happens to you. Walk away from all manners of ungodliness even smoking! You have been warned..... desist from them all now when you still can. God will help you.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Midas01: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2019
See finishing.
Viking07:
[s][/s] Thunder? You that your life is remaining 1 bar.

You even have the mouth to mention 'wife material'? Thank God say man no be God.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ItzSpartacuz: 9:37am On Dec 01, 2019
Midas01:
Have you heard anyone dying of conji before? So it's good for men to ease themselves of conji but when a woman does same you call her olosho.
I never judge people. I understand there are people who stigmatize women like that but I ain't one of them.

And yes, konji can kill. LMAO

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by EmptyCoconutHead(m): 9:41am On Dec 01, 2019
Juliearth:

[s]
Congratulations for being negative and for resolving to abstain. [/s]
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Midas01: 9:42am On Dec 01, 2019
You get mind sha.
lebete3000:
The best way to remove the fear of HIV is to assume you already have it.

The 2times I tested, I told myself I already have it & just going for confirmation. Was like, I have it, so what? I'll only use medications for life, nothing more. That doesn't mean this is what makes my result Negative, it's just that no matter the result that comes out, I'm indifferent about it.

Till people realise there are far more terrible diseases than HIV, this fear will persist.

I'm currently dating a cutie who's HIV positive and I'm negative. Na she dey always downcast herself, cos she already has low self esteem. But since I started admiring her and dating her, she's even almost forgotten she's positive sef...

Tho I don't tell anyone of her status, cos most people are actually daft. Them no wan even understand anything, once dem hear HIV, dem go pick race!
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2019
Viking07:
[s][/s] I normally ignore such mumu mentions, but I'll make an exception.

I can see I must have struck a cord. cheesy Continue foolishly sleeping around like a rabid dog. Then come back and blame the devil when it's you yourself that is just too stupid to use your brain.

Mumu man. cheesy
FYI I don't sleep around. answer the question. are you a virgin? if no you have no right to judge the OP.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Palehair:

Yes and guess what? I look normal and so healthy than any family member I know so it's not a limitation
Ahh... Okay. I'm also in owerri.
Extended a hand of friendship to you?? cool
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Midas01: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2019
Men are not made to be "ever ready"
Men have a refractory period where they need to recover after sex before they can be hard and ready for sex again where woman can have multiple episodes of sex back to back without needing to recoup lost energy.
Dbeautyy:
If anyone thinks marriage is a Thick Blanket to cover or quench to fire of immorality, then you've been deceived. The blanket will catch fire and eventually turn to ashes. Rather I will advice that you deal first cos you and your spouse can never get Hot everyday, so does it mean you will jet out when he or she doesn't want to due to one thing or the other? And more so, women are like seasons of the year Autumn, summer, winter and spring. There are season when the trees shed leaves ( you will have to wait ) , then the next season the leaves that springing forth and eventually everything blossoms again then you jump at it. Men should know that we are made to be ever ready, but women are not ... As for me, abstinence is the best o . Happy new month stay blessed.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Clinghton: 9:57am On Dec 01, 2019
what if protection burst
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Midas01: 10:02am On Dec 01, 2019
Sorry for your loss. Did she die of HIV?
goodman5:
HIV is real , since last year I lost my sister til now I ve never knack any girl, condom or no condom I no dey do again
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by lebete3000: 10:05am On Dec 01, 2019
Le2money:
Wow.....i like ur courage bro....But how do u manage to remain negative even wen ur partner is positive....i had like to hear this part so as to help more people to know dat been an HIV patient is never d end of life.

HIV easily infects women more than men during sex, since men are the donors while women are the recipients.

That is not to say a man can be careless & not wrap up, but a woman with an undetectable viral load will most likely not be able to infect a man even without condom.

And besides, I really like the babe, she's cute, intelligent and can hold a sound conversation. She's also a wonderful cook & a pro in bed. So you want me to dump her because of HIV?

The only thing that can make me dump her is if she's also AS like me, but voila!, she's AA!

Screw HIV!

3 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by lebete3000: 10:06am On Dec 01, 2019
Midas01:
You get mind sha.

I'm a Medical Doctor, I see these patients everyday. There's no single difference between you and them, except maybe some of them are probably living healthier than you are sha, lols cheesy
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by lebete3000: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2019
Pearchi:
Last week,I did HIV test with people doing free HIV testing,right in my presence a young man tested positive, HIV is so rampant now and people should play safe.

It's even wrong to allow others know a patient's status. What is this country turning into sef
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by lebete3000: 10:23am On Dec 01, 2019
goodman5:
HIV is real , since last year I lost my sister til now I ve never knack any girl, condom or no condom I no dey do again

Did she die from HIV? If so how come
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by vince96w2(m): 10:29am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:

Sure I'm getting a wife material by January I must marry next year but I'm just scared na only Oloshos I dey see for Lagos
you see only olosho because u wanna see only them and ur intentions is to just knack..look for a wife and u will see one

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by vince96w2(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2019
Midas01:
But you have been supporting philandering and wayward men on this forum. Just continue.
follow humans at ur own peril
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by kizyalex10(m): 10:34am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

I'm going to make this as simple as possible
I've been knacking for over 15yrs (started from small) without going for a HIV test moreover i prefer to suddenly die from HIV than knowing I have it

So September I had a resistant malaria and severe stubborn typhoid that wouldn't stop that lasted till last week November, there was no rashes, cough, headache, whitish tongue, weight loss or appetite lost, it was mainly fever that won't stop after several injections,drips (infusion), and numerous tablets

So I woke up one morning ad decided to go for HIV test after going for almost all the test that could lead to fever ( full blood count, infection, hepatitis b c, urine, typhoid and malaria, etc) all the 8times test I've done it's only malaria and typhoid that was present to an extent I believed it was spiritual

That faithful morning I rushed to a Lab at Isolo Lagos for HIV test, so the lab technician was just calming my nerves down keep telling me it's not a dead note after all over 8persons has been confirmed positive this week and they're currently on their meds, at this point i dropped a silent fart that almost killed me and this man with fowl smell, so I went outside made up my mind and came in to give in my blood, as soon as i gave my blood he told me to be patient for 20mins,

That 20mins was the most miserable and terrifying shortest minutes of my life, I remembered every girl I've slept with and remembered my life as the only son, I rushed outside and smoked half packet of cigarettes with hot drink, 20mins later I went in to see, I was shaking and crying, I couldn't be patient enough for the man to come out of the lab so I burst in the lab, the man saw my face and smiled, he said he's already writing my result, I was so curious to see but at that time was monitoring this man face swings and countenance.

He gave me the result I couldn't open it, he asked me to open it, low and behold it was NEGATIVE

He then directed me to a hospital for a proper malaria and typhoid treatment which they did another HIV test too but treated me the typhoid and malaria, I spent over four days at the hospital and was charged 54k, two days later the devilish fever stopped it's over ten days now I'm free from fever

I've sworn never to fvck any woman on planet earth without condom, not even kiss or gold circle these two almost killed me they burst easily,I've ten packs of Fiesta and Durex

My people please if u don't have the mind and courage to withstand a mere lab result please wear condoms

bro am suprised u still want to do extra marital affair after God have saved u.i have had a couple of affairs which am nt proud of.i have gone to HIV test bfor nd it was negative.after a long while i visited naija nd did few things even with protection.now iam abt to settle down for real den dis sickness jst began to show.like fatique etc but non was actually a symptom of hiv.so i went for all d test u did nd den hiv inclusive.i can share d result here.i even wrote an article abt my health here.check my page..all came out normal and hiv negative too.i went to one of the best hospital in korea..i stopped cigarette.i dont even drinhk alcohohol alot nd have stopped completely.i have sworn bfor God nd man not to have sex till my wedding night and all sex will be my wife .so bro when God have given u a second chance.grab it with both hands.u aint the smartest.its by his grace.and considering the fact that u re the only son yet u want to gamble withbur parents effort like dat.abeg go nd marry.i have come to knw that all dese different women in face and sizes nd colour jst have d same thing.we re just fooling with our mindset.so i advice you to chill.u have seen it all.for me i have seen it all so i have to hang my boots.african .asian.american.european.have seen all.so its time u give gentility a chance

2 Likes

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by ShegzyB: 10:34am On Dec 01, 2019
Lynx001:
grin.. Team abstinence. Nothing sweet pass when you are having hiv Symptoms but you are not scared.
but the guy far below me@lamasta. U said pesin can gt hiv without knacking.
if na play stop am oo

No be only knacking dey give HIV...... if you think say na only sex, then you are wrong. if you share unsterilized sharp object like razor blades, pin or needle or clipper with infected person, it can be transferred.

1 Like

Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Palehair: 10:48am On Dec 01, 2019
chidiebereuzoma:

Ahh... Okay. I'm also in owerri.
Extended a hand of friendship to you?? cool
Thanks man, it's the fear that kills people. HIV isn't as bad as people think, the drugs are free, just take them daily and you are fine
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Mcsammy4u(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2019
OddslordIsBack:
if I'm not mistaken, I av done mine not less down 12times, since 2017-19

and all negative

12 times? Haba bros don't worry keep doing it, one day you go see wetin you dey find..

it was not easy

I can't in my life do skin again until marriage, and its next year
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Mcsammy4u(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2019
OddslordIsBack:
if I'm not mistaken, I av done mine not less down 12times, since 2017-19

and all negative

it was not easy

I can't in my life do skin again until marriage, and its next year

12 times? Haba bros don't worry keep doing it, one day you go see wetin you dey find..
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by TruckFit(m): 11:10am On Dec 01, 2019
taylor89:
Good day family

I'm going to make this as simple as possible
I've been knacking for over 15yrs (started from small) without going for a HIV test moreover i prefer to suddenly die from HIV than knowing I have it

We share the same faith and years of service bro grin make i jus pooofff than make one shock dey hol me inside lab..
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Ziggyduben(m): 11:17am On Dec 01, 2019
Who smokes half packet of cigar in 20mins
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by Toks2008(m): 11:40am On Dec 01, 2019
Midas01:

You have been reading my threads backwards.

I have never supported philandering...that I asked wives never to leave a philandering husband that still loves and cares for them does not mean I am.in support of it...It takes mental maturity to understand my threads on romance.
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by OddslordIsBack: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2019
idonhammer:
I hope you are in Nigeria?if yes, then hear this.80% of happily married wifes in Nigeria are more dengerious than prostitutes.

oooh no

my wife must be faithful
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by OddslordIsBack: 11:44am On Dec 01, 2019
ahahnow:

12 times. Hope you are mentally ok.

lol
funny

but I truly did it and its more dan 12times
Re: I Finally Went For A HIV Test First Time In My Entire Life by OddslordIsBack: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2019
LANDLORD72:

Baba 12 times in 2 years which doctors recommend you to be doing HIV test every month.

2yr nd 8months bro

I love to know my status

the last I did was 4months back

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ogun Conducts Online Poll On Whether Lockdown Should Continue / Pictures Of Aba After Lockdown Today / Yes, It Is Not Impossible. 'AA' Can Marry 'AS' And Give Birth To 'SS'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.