Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,424 members, 7,822,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? (33616 Views)

I Feel Dragged Between God And The Devil / 18th Coronation Anniversary Of The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords Leader Olumba / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2019
OtemAtum:
See you now. U don't want to read the Enuma Elish, but you want everyone to see the bible(Greatest book of lies) as the true book. Hmm. cool

Why on YHVH's earth will I read Enuma Eli?

The Scriptures of YHVH of Hosts are what they are; true, great and awesome. I don't need to lift a finger to convince anyone in that regard. The Father of the spirits of all flesh, YHVH of Hosts, convinces those he wants to convince and allows those he wants to wallow in utter ignorance and sheer confusion to remain exactly so.

You acted like you didn't see the question I asked you earlier. Did you or did you not say that people could get guidance from their ancestors?

Initially you said somewhere that your god otem has chosen you to spread his so-called truth. Now you are claiming he is you in the flesh or in the physical. Which is it, otematum? It is actually hilarious that you do not realize how disjointed and confusing your so-called truth is. This happens when Satan covets the glory of the Mighty One of Jacob. He is ready to deny himself just to deceive humans.

If really and truly you believe in what you are espousing, why not take it beyond this faceless forum?

On one part you claimed to be your otem's vessel. On another part, you claimed you are his physical manifestation. In any case, you should be bold and powerful enough to take this your so-called truth to radio and television. What is stopping you and otem?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2019
OtemAtum:

You said hypnotised peacock and it got me laughing. But truth be told, the beauty of the book is greater than the beauty of a peacock in a million times. May the Light of God Almighty which created Jehovah your god reveal the truth to you. Peace.

Classic hypnotized peacock behavior: boastful.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2019
elated177:

Why on YHVH's earth will I read Enuma Eli?

The Scriptures of YHVH of Hosts are what they are; true, great and awesome. I don't need to lift a finger to convince anyone in that regard. The Father of the spirits of all flesh, YHVH of Hosts, convinces those he wants to convince and allows those he wants to wallow in utter ignorance and sheer confusion to remain exactly so.

You acted like you didn't see the question I asked you earlier. Did you or did you not say that people could get guidance from their ancestors?

Initially you said somewhere that your god otem has chosen you to spread his so-called truth. Now you are claiming he is you in the flesh or in the physical. Which is it, otematum? It is actually hilarious that you do not realize how disjointed and confusing your so-called truth is. This happens when Satan covets the glory of the Mighty One of Jacob. He is ready to deny himself just to deceive humans.

If really and truly you believe in what you are espousing, why not take it beyond this faceless forum?

On one part you claimed to be your otem's vessel. On another part, you claimed you are his physical manifestation. In any case, you should be bold and powerful enough to take this your so-called truth to radio and television. What is stopping you and otem?

I am Otem, sent by Atum.
I am Otem of this world, sent by Otem of the past world.
I am Otem, sent by thousands of gods.

In summary, I am Otem Sapiens, sent by Atum, Otem Erectus, Ra, Vishnu, Olorun, Chukwu and other thousands of gods who are the brothers of Jehovah. For you to fully understand, just go through the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Everything is there.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2019
OtemAtum:
See you now. U don't want to read the Enuma Elish, but you want everyone to see the bible(Greatest book of lies) as the true book. Hmm. cool

Otematum, who made the heavens, the earth, the seas and all that is in the?

May be you can have a go at these two questions which your colleagues, the atheists, have refused to answer.

What causes thunder and lightning? Which one precedes the other?

Consult your books of truth and universal history and answer those questions.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
elated177:

Classic hypnotized peacock behavior: boastful.
I have not even boasted yet. I am so full of glory and power that even Jehovah and Allah tremble at my sight. They shake for fear at the mention of my name, Otem
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2019
OtemAtum:

I am Otem, sent by Atum.
I am Otem of this world, sent by Otem of the past world.
I am Otem, sent by thousands of gods.

In summary, I am Otem Sapiens, sent by Atum, Otem Erectus, Ra, Vishnu, Olorun, Chukwu and other thousands of gods who are the brothers of Jehovah. For you to fully understand, just go through the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Everything is there.

Again, he has ignored the question.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by CanadaOrBust: 9:10pm On Dec 02, 2019
OtemAtum:

Let me try to break it down to you in little chunks like a baby so that you can understand. Yahweh at creation is as tall as 4 storey building. He cannot come to the earth in that form anymore. But he can come to the earth as a human. That's exactly what I'm talking about. I will show you the stature of Yahweh when he was on earth in his god form billions of years back. That former physical appearance of Yahweh is what he cannot come with anymore, but to come as a human to the earth, he can always do that.

Adspiramen 5: 14, 15

14. The creatures which resulted from the great bang were two millions in number, but only few of them were Homos(humanlike beings).

15. The Homos(beings) were very gigantic in stature. They were all males like us, except for Earthus.

So from the embolden, it's obvious that I'm talking about this former physical appearance they have and not their physical human appearance at reincarnation. Just read up the book, you will understand everything I'm saying very well.

Lol. Can’t u see u nailed yourself again.l?

Can’t u see u have brought it back to my original question that started u dancing around? Here it is again verbatim:

“So why don’t all those gods who want the truth known come out to mankind and declare the truth to them in a way there’d be no doubt. Why rely on lowly u whose priciest possession is a NL moniker?”

Your initial answer was that they couldn’t come physically. What is your answer now?

Also before u start forging things like this have at least a bit of knowledge of science so u don’t look like a total fool.

Find out how long Homo sapiens (that’s what science calls man) have been on earth. Also find out what type of life was around after the “great bang”
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Zenithpeak(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2019
sonmvayina:
Some people just don't want to wake up from their slumber.. Well I have tried.. Well everybody in their time..

Maybe not in this life.. Maybe next.. Or the one after.. But everyone must wake up..

The more I tried to see things from your own perspective the more conflicting the stories were. No matter how you packaged a lie it will always fail at the appearance of the truth.

Modified

The funniest is Otem that posted the story of one Red Fethered Ancient Benin kingdom Chief, Omokwo who had 5 children and tortured 4 of them to the breaking point because they got converted to other religion. Well, I'm having a good time reading those stories. I really want more of it.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2019
elated177:

Otematum, who made the heavens, the earth, the seas and all that is in the?
There are uncountable afterlives and any soul is capable of making his or her own afterlives. Currently I have made 18 afterlives and I'm planning to make more. Even you can make afterlives. All you need is your imagination and then it becomes real. As for particular afterlives called heavens, the religious gods love to make such kinds of afterlives, therefore we can say that Odin, Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Brahma etc made afterlives called heavens. So we have Christian heaven, Muslims heaven, Zoroastrians' heaven, etc. One of the afterlives I made is called Mezzot.

:
What causes thunder and lightning? Which one precedes the other?

Consult your books of truth and universal history and answer those questions.
Electric charges cause thunder and lightning.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Lol. Can’t u see u nailed yourself again.l?

Can’t u see u have brought it back to my original question that started u dancing around? Here it is again verbatim:

“So why don’t all those gods who want the truth known come out to mankind and declare the truth to them in a way there’d be no doubt. Why rely on lowly u whose priciest possession is a NL moniker?”
This is to humiliate your god Jehovah and other gods like Allah who thought that it is going to be impossible for humanity to know the truth without the gods coming to declare it here by themselves. Which kind of humiliation can be greater than this? grin grin Just joking though.

:
Your initial answer was that they couldn’t come physically. What is your answer now?
That's still my answer and I have shown you this from the Book of Universal History. The gods can only come here in human physical forms now, not in their own physical forms.

:
Find out how long Homo sapiens (that’s what science calls man) have been on earth. Also find out what type of life was around after after the “great bang”
Homo sapiens have been here for exactly 282,019 years. They even existed before your god was said to create his own fantasy world of 6000 years grin
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Cadec007(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2019
Eviana:

A little confused about your first statement.
Are you saying that no Godhead exists?
Godhead?

In the Theocratic Hierarchy

God is the Creator

Jesus his first creation( not a part of him) and 'son'

The Angels with different appointments..

And there is another...this one though is not a being but a 'thing'.....it's the holy spirit...which is God's Active Force....
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by CanadaOrBust: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2019
OtemAtum:

Let me try to break it down to you in little chunks like a baby so that you can understand. Yahweh at creation is as tall as 4 storey building. He cannot come to the earth in that form anymore. But he can come to the earth as a human. That's exactly what I'm talking about. I will show you the stature of Yahweh when he was on earth in his god form billions of years back. That former physical appearance of Yahweh is what he cannot come with anymore, but to come as a human to the earth, he can always do that.

Adspiramen 5: 14, 15

14. The creatures which resulted from the great bang were two millions in number, but only few of them were Homos(humanlike beings).

15. The Homos(beings) were very gigantic in stature. They were all males like us, except for Earthus.

So from the embolden, it's obvious that I'm talking about this former physical appearance they have and not their physical human appearance at reincarnation. Just read up the book, you will understand everything I'm saying very well.

U lie.

Here is what u posted:

“This earth is more like a game to the gods, the beings out there. They have formulated a principle NEVER to come physically to this world, but to send representatives to make them known as God Almighty at different times. Then finally I Otem have to come to end the game and make it known to all the secrets of the earth.”

Also u say Yhwh was here in human form yet had all his powers intact and was worshipped as “god almighty”.
Which means other gods can do same. Which leads to the original question:

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 2:14am On Dec 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

U lie.

Here is what u posted:

“This earth is more like a game to the gods, the beings out there. They have formulated a principle NEVER to come physically to this world, but to send representatives to make them known as God Almighty at different times. Then finally I Otem have to come to end the game and make it known to all the secrets of the earth.”

Also u say Yhwh was here in human form yet had all his powers intact and was worshipped as “god almighty”.
Which means other gods can do same. Which leads to the original question:

If you have read the book of Universal History, you will clearly understand everything. The Doctufos was divided into two, which are the past world and the present world. In the past world, Yahweh was here on earth in his gigantic physical form. He stayed for more than a billion years. In the present world, Yahweh was here in human form twice. He lived and died as a human.

After the first world, it became impossible for the gods to come in that gigantic physical form with which they came in the first form. So they could only come as humans. So when a god comes as humans and start saying that he is a god, it would take some extraordinary efforts for his human counterparts to see him as a god.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2019
chimaobinelson:
The devil has no truth in him. He has been a liar from the foundation of the earth
The devil knows the truth, and has made you not see it, read well and understand.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Eviana(f): 8:19am On Dec 03, 2019
Cadec007:
Godhead?

In the Theocratic Hierarchy

God is the Creator

Jesus his first creation( not a part of him) and 'son'

The Angels with different appointments..

And there is another...this one though is not a being but a 'thing'.....it's the holy spirit...which is God's Active Force....

When I use the term, "Godhead", or "triune" God, I am referring to the three-part co- equal heads: God the Father-Creator, God the Son-carried out plan of Salvation and God the Holy Spirit-Comforter sent after Christ'death.
Most people refer to it as the trinity.

The Holy Spirit is NOT referred to as an "it", in scripture, rather an "He".
That doesn't mean an actual physical body though.

John 14:26 (KJV)
26 But the Comforter, who is the Holy Ghost whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The angels take no part in that particular hierarchy.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by CanadaOrBust: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2019
OtemAtum:

If you have read the book of Universal History, you will clearly understand everything. The Doctufos was divided into two, which are the past world and the present world. In the past world, Yahweh was here on earth in his gigantic physical form. He stayed for more than a billion years. In the present world, Yahweh was here in human form twice. He lived and died as a human.

After the first world, it became impossible for the gods to come in that gigantic physical form with which they came in the first form. So they could only come as humans. So when a god comes as humans and start saying that he is a god, it would take some extraordinary efforts for his human counterparts to see him as a god.

R u ok, sir? If u must make up stuff have the intelligence to be able to keep your story straight!

YHWH WAS HERE IN HIS HUMAN FORM YET WAS WORSHIPPED AS “GOD ALMIGHTY” AND HAD POWERS OF GOD!!

Let’s see how you get out of that one
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Akpan107(m): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2019
Ayoefa:
[s][/s]

TRASH upon TRASH..

so you tried to quote parts (incorrectly ) of the Quran to justify your childish infantile illogical beliefs but you left out the part where the same Quran told you that there's only one God and he's not Jesus or anyone born of a woman...what an oxymoron.

You also forgot to add where it also says that you should worship no one but Allah. You can't belief in one part of a book and leave out the part that doesn't jive with your illogical thoughts.

Common sense should tell you by now that Jesus had a father and a mother.....all that abracadabra immaculate conception is just one big fat lie.
Jesus was born just like you and me, he was a prophet and nothing more. Stop worshiping a human being like you.

You're the one actually speaking trash.

Qur'an Sura 19:20
Says Jesus had no father, but you called it "abracadabra immaculate conception"

The minute a Muslim rejects what the Quran says, he becomes an apostate!

The Quran says there's only one god who has a SHIN,

Besides, believing in one god is not a big deal, there are many religion in the world who believe in one god.

Your prophet was asked if he knows any sign which Allah can be recognised, and he said "His SHIN"
And also, Allah will uncover His SHIN, whereupon every Muslims will prostrate in worship
Sahih al-bukhari 7439
Book 97, Hadith 65
Vol.9, book 93 Hadith 532

Then, the same Hadith went on to say that;
The almighty will come to them (Muslims) in a shape other than they saw first time and Allah will say... I am your Lord,

The Muslims will say, you're not our Lord, they will reject their Allah...

Allah had to go and rechanged his shape before the Muslims accepted him.

In Islam, Muslims choose the shape they want their god to appear, but in Christianity, God appear to us in the person of Jesus Christ.

Your Allah will appear in the form of a SHIN.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Ayoefa: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2019
[[s]quote author=Akpan107 post=84580347]You're the one actually speaking trash.

Besides, believing in one god is not a big deal, there are many religion in the world who believe in one god.

Your prophet was asked if he knows any sign which Allah can be recognised, and he said "His SHIN"
And also, Allah will uncover His SHIN, whereupon every Muslims will prostrate in worship
Sahih al-bukhari 7439
Book 97, Hadith 65

The almighty will come to them (Muslims) in a shape other than they saw first time and Allah will say... I am your Lord,

In Islam, Muslims choose the shape they want their god to appear, but in Christianity, God appear to us in the person of Jesus Christ.

Your Allah will appear in the form of a SHIN. [/quote][/s]

PURE UNADULTERATED TRASH.

NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME RESPONDING TO A BRAINWASHED RELIGIOUS FANATIC.
IF YOU LIKE CALL A DOG YOUR GOD JUST BECAUSE ONE BOOK TOLD YOU SO.
THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. PISS OFF AND GET LOST.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Akpan107(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2019
Ayoefa:
[[s]quote author=Akpan107 post=84580347]You're the one actually speaking trash.

Sahih al-bukhari 7439
Book 97, Hadith 65

Your Allah will appear in the form of a SHIN. [/s]

PURE UNADULTERATED TRASH.

NOT GOING TO WASTE MY TIME RESPONDING TO A BRAINWASHED RELIGIOUS FANATIC.
IF YOU LIKE CALL A DOG YOUR GOD JUST BECAUSE ONE BOOK TOLD YOU SO.
THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. PISS OFF AND GET LOST.
Hahaha... Says the worshiper of a god with a SHIN!
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

R u ok, sir? If u must make up stuff have the intelligence to be able to keep your story straight!

YHWH WAS HERE IN HIS HUMAN FORM YET WAS WORSHIPPED AS “GOD ALMIGHTY” AND HAD POWERS OF GOD!!

Let’s see how you get out of that one

Olumba Olumba of Nigeria came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Atum of Egypt came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Hubab of Persia came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.Allah of Saudi Arabia came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Wanyioyi of Kenya came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Vishnu of India came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Brahma of India came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Shiva of India came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Reverend King of Nigeria came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Malaika of Nigeria came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Jesu Agege of Nigeria came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Sat Guru Maharaji of Nigeria came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Ra of Egypt came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Nzame of Ghana came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Nyame of Africa came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Enki of middle east came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Enlil of the middle east came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Orunmila of Nigeria came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.Oduduwa came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

That Jehovah and Allah are regarded as God Almighty today doesn't mean that they are the TOTALITY OF GOD ALMIGHTY. The combination of the both of them is not even up to 1% of the concentration of God Almighty in me, yet I don't want people to see me Otem as God Almighty, rather, let them see me as a very insignificant fragment of God Almighty. It's very ridiculous for Jehovah or Allah, the microscopic part of existence to claim the totality of God Almighty. That's why today, people are seeing God Almighty like a very senseless, illogical, irrational, ignorant being when they should be seeing it as the TOTALITY OF EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2019
Zenithpeak:

The funniest is Otem that posted the story of one Red Fethered Ancient Benin kingdom Chief, Omokwo who had 5 children and tortured 4 of them to the breaking point because they got converted to other religion. Well, I'm having a good time reading those stories. I really want more of it.

First of all, it's not from the Benin Kingdom, rather it is from the Igala kingdom. Secondly, Omokwo didn't torture his children for converting to another religion, rather he did it because they beat his supposed ONLY BEGOTTEN SON Ufedo and dealt with him brutally. Pls read to understand, don't just read without comprehension.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Zenithpeak(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2019
OtemAtum:

First of all, it's not from the Benin Kingdom, rather it is from the Igala kingdom. Secondly, Omokwo didn't torture his children for converting to another religion, rather he did it because they beat his supposed ONLY BEGOTTEN SON Ufedo and dealt with him brutally. Pls read to understand, don't just read without comprehension.

I'm never guilty of comprehension deficiency in my life, it's only funy that, as intelligent and learned as you are, you can fall for stuffs like this. It beats me down my spine that you are even quoting all those not good enough stories for nollyhood scripting as basis for criticizing Jehovah the living God.

Please, let us reason together. No matter how far you have gone, no matter how long you might have separated yourself from him; He's never far away from you. He has his eyes on you and waiting since all this years knowing fully well that one day you'll understand your folly and return unto him. He's willing to have you back, do not resist his love any longer. Today is the day of salvation. The name Jesus Christ that you hated so much all this while is the only way to your salvation but the good news is, he loves you continually and calling unto you even as we speak.
Tell him Lord Jesus Christ; I am sorry for choosing my own way against your will. I am back unto you, forgive and cleanse me of all my sin. I accept you as my Lord and my savior and I never go away from you, never again! Thank for accepting back to your side.

Do it and see his wonders. Hallelujah, Amen.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Zenithpeak(m): 11:54am On Dec 03, 2019
OtemAtum:

'm never guilty of comprehension deficiency in my life, it's only funy that, as intelligent and learned as you are, you can fall for stuffs like this. It beats me down my spine that you are even quoting all those not good enough stories for nollyhood scripting as basis for criticizing Jehovah the living God.

Please, let us reason together. No matter how far you have gone, no matter how long you might have separated yourself from him; He's never far away from you. He has his eyes on you and waiting since all this years knowing fully well that one day you'll understand your folly and return unto him. He's willing to have you back, do not resist his love any longer. Today is the day of salvation. The name Jesus Christ that you hated so much all this while is the only way to your salvation but the good news is, he loves you continually and calling unto you even as we speak.
Tell him Lord Jesus Christ; I am sorry for choosing my own way against your will. I am back unto you, forgive and cleanse me of all my sin. I accept you as my Lord and my savior and I never go away from you, never again! Thank for accepting back to your side.

Do it and see his wonders. Hallelujah
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 12:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Zenithpeak:

'm never guilty of comprehension deficiency in my life, it's only funy that, as intelligent and learned as you are, you can fall for stuffs like this. It beats me down my spine that you are even quoting all those not good enough stories for nollyhood scripting as basis for criticizing Jehovah the living God.

Do it and see his wonders. Hallelujah

This is about the funniest thing I've seen this year. It's like telling Krishna in those days to give his life to Jesus. It's like telling Mohammed of the Muslims to give his life to Jesus. It's like telling Zoroaster of the Zoroastrianists to gibe his life to Jesus. It's like telling Mosheh(Jehovah) to give his life to Jesus. Lol.

Okay, Zenithpeak, the reason why Otem cannot give his life to fictitious Jesus is that Otem don't deal in fictions, he deals in the reality. He knows far far more than Paul the creator of fictitious Jesus as that the time Paul was forming the Jesus story with Matthew, Mark and Luke. He knows more than Jehovah and his co-gods altogether. I Otem have come to open the eyes of humanity to further knowledge rather than leaving them in the archaic and untrue philosophy of ancient religions.

So sorry, Otem of truth cannot give his life to fictitious Jesus, rather, he is here to take the lives of billions of souls from fictitious Jesus and deliver the life of each person in his or her own hands. Peace.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by CanadaOrBust: 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
OtemAtum:

Olumba Olumba of Nigeria came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.

Atum of Egypt came in his human form and he was worshipped as God Almighty and the people believed that he had power of God. Let's see how you get out of that one.
s the TOTALITY OF EVERYTHING IN EXISTENCE.[/b]

Bros, u don’t realize how ridiculous u sound. Do yo know the meaning of the word AFTERTHOUGHT?
Here is what YOU wrote:

“This earth is more like a game to the gods, the beings out there. They have formulated a principle NEVER to come physically to THIS world, but to send representatives”

Also what is your definition of “god” and what do gods benefit from being worshipped?

Here is what u said about YHWH whom u said had no god powers:

”While on earth he manifested ALL THE ATTRIBUTES of Yahweh whom he really was, for he killed many people who worked on the last day of the week, saying, it is evil against Yahweh. He killed also the worshipper of Sin, Baalim and Moloch in multitude, saying that they were abominable people.He also killed the blind, lame, hunch backed and all forms of disabled people, because he hated them from within.
35. He killed those who refused circumcision”

So a normal ordinary human did all that? See how ridiculous?

Also u yourself have gone from being human to now being a god grin. Notice how u refer to yourself below:

“The creator is the totality of existence. WE HUMANS are like the voice of God, but it's a great pity that from the origin of the world till date, WE HUMANS are being used by one god or the other to proclaim them as God Almighty”

Also look at what u wrote here - demonstrates scientific illiteracy:

“14. The creatures which resulted from the great bang were two millions in number, but only few of them were Homos(humanlike beings).

15. The Homos(beings) were very gigantic in stature. They were all males like us, except for Earthus.”
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
johnmba:
Have been wondering if there is a difference between the two. My reason is this: we believe that Jesus is God and in St. Paul's letter he said " Blessed be God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ"

Also Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit said " who am I that the mother of my Lord should visit me".

So people is there any difference.

Both of the words are to titles. God meaning "Mighty or Strong one" while Lord meaning "Sir, or owner, or master".

Almighty God, Jehovah can bear both titles, Lord or God, Jesus can bear the titles too. Even men or angels do bear that title sometimes in the Bible.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Zenithpeak(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2019
OtemAtum:

This is about the funniest thing I've seen this year. It's like telling Krishna in those days to give his life to Jesus. It's like telling Mohammed of the Muslims to give his life to Jesus. It's like telling Zoroaster of the Zoroastrianists to gibe his life to Jesus. It's like telling Mosheh(Jehovah) to give his life to Jesus. Lol.

Okay, Zenithpeak, the reason why Otem cannot give his life to fictitious Jesus is that Otem don't deal in fictions, he deals in the reality. He knows far far more than Paul the creator of fictitious Jesus as that the time Paul was forming the Jesus story with Matthew, Mark and Luke. He knows more than Jehovah and his co-gods altogether. I Otem have come to open the eyes of humanity to further knowledge rather than leaving them in the archaic and untrue philosophy of ancient religions.

So sorry, Otem of truth cannot give his life to fictitious Jesus, rather, he is here to take the lives of billions of souls from fictitious Jesus and deliver the life of each person in his or her own hands. Peace.

Convince me somehow that truly Otem is great.
Convince me that that you're greater than JEHOVAH, JESUS CHRIST, Allah, Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and host of others that has lived a life worthy of emulation. Until then Otem remains a big fraud and self deluded fictitious low life village man that have undue access to Tecno phone and internet made by the people he claimed he's gratet than.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Bros, u don’t realize how ridiculous u sound. Do yo know the meaning of the word AFTERTHOUGHT?
Here is what YOU wrote:

“This earth is more like a game to the gods, the beings out there. They have formulated a principle NEVER to come physically to THIS world, but to send representatives”

Also what is your definition of “god” and what do gods benefit from being worshipped?

Here is what u said about YHWH whom u said had no god powers:

”While on earth he manifested ALL THE ATTRIBUTES of Yahweh whom he really was, for he killed many people who worked on the last day of the week, saying, it is evil against Yahweh. He killed also the worshipper of Sin, Baalim and Moloch in multitude, saying that they were abominable people.He also killed the blind, lame, hunch backed and all forms of disabled people, because he hated them from within.

Also u yourself have gone from being human to now being a god grin. Notice how u refer to yourself below:

“The creator is the totality of existence. WE HUMANS are like the voice of God, but it's a great pity that from the origin of the world till date, WE HUMANS are being used by one god or the other to proclaim them as God Almighty”

“14. The creatures which resulted from the great bang were two millions in number, but only few of them were Homos(humanlike beings).

15. The Homos(beings) were very gigantic in stature. They were all males like us, except for Earthus.”

The problem you are having and the complications you seem to be experiencing is based on the fact that you haven't read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to understand every concept intoto. The Book of Universal History contains more than 4 billion years of histories, so you should be expecting different things to have happened within such long spans that only reading it whole can help you not to get confused, but as usual, I will try as much as possible to break everything down.

I use god interchangeably as a deified human and as well as an early being.

A human becomes a god as soon as he realizes that he is a part of God Almighty the creator and manifests a very great talent of God.

A human can also be seen as a god when he is just too good in what he is doing.

I guess you won't be confused if somebody is calling Messi and Ronaldo gods of soccer. I'm busy right now. When I'm done, I will take each of your confusions and break them into bits to explain them to you, but I bet you won't still understand much, because you can't take the step to read the whole histories of the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY. Only by reading it can you understand everything.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2019
Zenithpeak:

Convince me somehow that truly Otem is great.
Convince me that that you're greater than JEHOVAH, JESUS CHRIST, Allah, Paul, Matthew, Mark, Luke, John and host of others that has lived a life worthy of emulation. Until then Otem remains a big fraud and self deluded fictitious low life village man that have undue access to Tecno phone and internet made by the people he claimed he's gratet than.

I am not obliged to convince anyone. I'm here to make the truth known, then the truth I make known will do the convincing.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Zenithpeak(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2019
OtemAtum:

I am not obliged to convince anyone. I'm here to make the truth known, then the truth I make known will do the convincing.

Then my opinion about Otem is valid and all case closed!

At least I followed the path to where it ends.

Otem has nothing to offer! All his deceit and lies has been exposed. This shall be a memorial in heaven and on earth and in the sea that he can no longer deceive anyone again. Jesus Christ and the people that believed in him has won the battle for human race again Rev 12:11
Hallelujah! ..... ALL GLORY BE TO JEHOVAH THE FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Do you know that you automatically become a god after you die? Reason being that when you die, you will be intimated with secrets of the universes a thousand times what you know on earth. Read the Book of Otem Erectus 226. In that passage, it spoke about the gods( beings who are not on earth currently, including those who were formerly on earth and have died). So these beings, including the early beings(whom we also call gods) see the happenings of the earth and many other physical planets as a game. They send representatives. Jehovah(Mosheh) came to the earth about 4000 years ago to found the religion called Judaism. Mosheh= Moses. He wrote a lot of stories, killed people who don't follow his instructions, etc. Do you know that while Mosheh was on earth, he had guardian angels? Well, let's leave that for another time.

:
A god is someone who already knows himself or herself to be a part of God Almighty and could make people worship him. A god is also anyone who is so skilled or talented in whatever he does e.g Messi and Ronaldo. A god is also a human who has been deified. A god is also any of the early beings, who were brought into this our universe some billion years back.

Many gods are happy at being worshipped, same as people feel Happy when being praised. Many gods are happy that their philosophies is being regarded on earth.

:
[b]Here is what u said about YHWH whom u said had no god powers:

Ask yourself, when did Yahweh do all these things? He did it in the past, around 4000 years back. I am talking about the present state of Yahweh and not the past when he was wrecking violence on earth here. Yahweh currently cannot even lift a pin because he is currently held unconscious in a spiritual cage made for him by the gods of science. Read Otem Erectus 226.

:

It's like you don't know that humans are gods as soon as they realise themselves to be so. Even your bible said that 'ye are gods'. I am a god and because I am in human form, it doesn't stop me from being a god.

:

What is the issue with this
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2019
Zenithpeak:

Then my opinion about Otem is valid and all case closed!

At least I followed the path to where it ends.

Otem has nothing to offer! All his deceit and lies has been exposed. This shall be a memorial in heaven and on earth and in the sea that he can no longer deceive anyone again. Jesus Christ and the people that believed in him has won the battle for human race again Rev 12:11
Hallelujah! ..... ALL GLORY BE TO JEHOVAH THE FATHER OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Go and read the book of Dibnim and learn.

dDibnim 2:10
10. There is no god in the universe who has been robed with a great glory as me, therefore Allah, Yahweh, Moloch, El, Enlil and their likes cannot withstand me in strength.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / How My Cook Tried To Poison Me – Fr Mbaka / Osinbajo Helicopter Crash And Survival: Could It Be A Warning From God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.