Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,865 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? (34772 Views)

I Feel Dragged Between God And The Devil / 18th Coronation Anniversary Of The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords Leader Olumba / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Salim27(m): 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2019
OtemAtum:
Do you know that you automatically become a god after you die? Reason being that when you die, you will be intimated with secrets of the universes a thousand times what you know on earth. Read the Book of Otem Erectus 226. In that passage, it spoke about the gods( beings who are not on earth currently, including those who were formerly on earth and have died). So these beings, including the early beings(whom we also call gods) see the happenings of the earth and many other physical planets as a game. They send representatives. Jehovah(Mosheh) came to the earth about 4000 years ago to found the religion called Judaism. Mosheh= Moses. He wrote a lot of stories, killed people who don't follow his instructions, etc. Do you know that while Mosheh was on earth, he had guardian angels? Well, let's leave that for another time.

A god is someone who already knows himself or herself to be a part of God Almighty and could make people worship him. A god is also anyone who is so skilled or talented in whatever he does e.g Messi and Ronaldo. A god is also a human who has been deified. A god is also any of the early beings, who were brought into this our universe some billion years back.

Many gods are happy at being worshipped, same as people feel Happy when being praised. Many gods are happy that their philosophies is being regarded on earth.

[b]unconscious in a spiritual cage made for him by the gods of science. Read Otem Erectus 226.

Also u yourself have gone from being human to now being a god grin. Notice how u refer to yourself below:

“The creator is the totality of existence. WE HUMANS are like the voice of God, but it's a great pity that from the origin of the world till date, WE HUMANS are being used by one god or the other to proclaim them as God Almighty” It's like you don't know that humans are gods as soon as they realise themselves to be so. Even your bible said that 'ye are gods'.

you are totally wrong. there is only one God. he has no partner, no son, and no wife. He is the creator of everything in the universe.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by CanadaOrBust: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
OtemAtum:
Do.

What is the issue with this

What’s is the issue??
Bros u r too much of a scientific illiterate to be writing science fiction. After the Big Bang the first tiny mammals appeared on earth 210 million years ago! (See below). Stop making a fool of yourself

Also have u forgotten u said when YHWH was here he was just another human with no god powers??

BTW what language did these gods speak - I see Igbo and Yoruba names grin

Guy stop making a fool of yourself (Earthus, Zeusus, you forgot moonus). What u r posting is PURE FICTION and not very good one at that. We all know it - u ain’t fooling nobody. Continue it if u enjoy writing it, otherwise find something better to do with your time.

Good luck.

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2019
Salim27:

you are totally wrong. there is only one God. he has no partner, no son, and no wife. He is the creator of everything in the universe.
God is not a he but a it. God is the TOTALITY OF EXISTENCE. Allah, Yahweh and other beings humans have ever worshipped are mere gods who are not up to 0.00000000000000000000000001% of God Almighty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 2:21pm On Dec 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

What’s is the issue??
Bros u r too much of a scientific illiterate to be writing science fiction. After the Big Bang the first tiny mammals appeared on earth 210 million years ago! (See below). Stop making a fool of yourself
What should I do with this information

:
Also have u forgotten u said when YHWH was here he was just another human with no god powers??
I said Yahweh in his last reincarnation didn't come as a gigantic being. Pls kindly show me when I said that Yahweh in his last reincarnation on earth doesn't have power. Is there any human who doesn't have one physical power or the other? Yahweh had physical power when he was here on earth and with his physical and psychophysical power, he killed people and led the Israelites into hating many surrounding lands. Did you even know how he died eventually? He died by suicide caused by depression. Pls read the book of universal history.

:
Good question. During the time when the early beings came in their gigantic statures, they could speak uncountable numbers of languages. But the most common of them all was the Seriot language which is even the texts with which many of the chapters and books in the Universal History Book came with. I can teach you the Seriot Language if you want to learn. I'll refer you to the thread where the book of COMMON ERA in the Seriot Language was revealed.

Guy stop making a fool of yourself (Earthus, Zeusus, you forgot moonus). What u r posting is PURE FICTION and not very good one at that. We all know it - u ain’t fooling nobody. Continue it if u enjoy writing it, otherwise find something better to do with your time.

Good luck.[/quote]
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

What’s is the issue??

Good luck.

You said that the first tiny mammals appear on earth 210 million years ago and it still doesn't contradict the Book of Universal History. Can you tell me how it contradicted the Universal History?
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by CanadaOrBust: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
OtemAtum:
What should I do with this information

Have u forgotten you wrote that your giangantic YHWH was roaming the earth billions of years ago (before the earth even formed!).
Here is what you wrote below. Juxtapose it with evolution of the universe after the Big Bang. Does this sound like someone with even modicum scientific education?:

“14. The creatures which resulted from the great bang were two millions in number, but only few of them were Homos(humanlike beings).

15. The Homos(beings) were very gigantic in stature. They were all males like us, except for Earthus.”

Get some scientific education if u insist on writing science fiction so u don’t appear a total fool.

Good luck.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Have u forgotten you wrote that your giangantic YHWH was roaming the earth billions of years ago (before the earth even formed!).
Here is what you wrote below. Juxtapose it with evolution of the universe after the Big Bang. Does this sound like someone with even modicum scientific education?:

“14. The creatures which resulted from the great bang were two millions in number, but only few of them were Homos(humanlike beings).

15. The Homos(beings) were very gigantic in stature. They were all males like us, except for Earthus.”

Get some scientific education if u insist on writing science fiction so u don’t appear a total fool.

Good luck.

Yahweh was of gigantic stature, didn't you see it there? You said first tiny mammal appeared on earth millions of years back and it supports the history of the Book of Universal History, because it was around that time that the hominids, neanderthals began to surface. The hominids and the neanderthals are the first tiny mammals. Yahweh and other early beings were of gigantic stature, according to what I have told you earlier. So how does 'gigantic stature' equate to 'tiny mammals'?
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by CanadaOrBust: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2019
OtemAtum:

Yahweh was of gigantic stature, didn't you see it there? You said first tiny mammal appeared on earth millions of years back and it supports the history of the Book of Universal History, because it was around that time that the hominids, neanderthals began to surface. The hominids and the neanderthals are the first tiny mammals. Yahweh and other early beings were of gigantic stature, according to what I have told you earlier. So how does 'gigantic stature' equate to 'tiny mammals'?

You said YHWH was roaming the earth BILLIONS of years ago. Does that sound to u like something someone with a smattering of scientific knowledge would say? He was on earth before there was even earth! Or have u forgotten that’s what u wrote? See it:

“Yahweh at creation is as tall as 4 storey building. He cannot come to the earth in that form anymore. But he can come to the earth as a human. That's exactly what I'm talking about. I will show you the stature of Yahweh when he was on earth in his god form billions of years back. That former physical appearance of Yahweh is what he cannot come with anymore, but to come as a human to the earth, he can always do that.”

Stop trying to write science fiction, u simply don’t have the scientific education. Stop making a fool of yourself.

It’s been nice chatting with ya but I can’t keep wasting my time. This will be my last post on this.
Good luck.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 3:12pm On Dec 03, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

You said YHWH was roaming the earth BILLIONS of years ago. Does that sound to u like something someone with a smattering of scientific knowledge would say? He was on earth before there was even earth! Or have u forgotten that’s what u wrote? See it:

“Yahweh at creation is as tall as 4 storey building. He cannot come to the earth in that form anymore. But he can come to the earth as a human. That's exactly what I'm talking about. I will show you the stature of Yahweh [b]when he was on earth in his god form billions of years [/b]back. That former physical appearance of Yahweh is what he cannot come with anymore, but to come as a human to the earth, he can always do that.”

Stop trying to write science fiction, u simply don’t have the scientific education. Stop making a fool of yourself.

It’s been nice chatting with ya but I can’t keep wasting my time. This will be my last post on this.
Good luck.

Yahweh came to the earth after the earth came to being. He isn't roaming about. He was living on earth with seven other male beings like himself, whose names were Atum, Allah, Euchlydes, Chaleb, Ephradite, Chimides and Murmoh. They all met a female beings called Gaia on the earth when they arrived.

The earth has been in existence billions of years ago too and it was shortly after the earth existence that Yahweh and the seven other creatures like him came to the earth. Thanks for your time while chatting with me. May the Light of God Almighty which created Yahweh and other beings reveal the truth of the Universe to you later on, Aseeee!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Cadec007(m): 12:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Eviana:

The Holy Spirit is NOT referred to as an "it", in scripture, rather an "He".
That doesn't mean an actual physical body though.

That depends really on translation.....in mine there is no 'he'.....
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Cadec007(m): 12:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
Eviana:

John 14:26 (KJV)
26 But the Comforter, who is the Holy Ghost whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

You do realize these was a promise jesus made and was fulfilled at Pentecost when the holy spirit gave the disciples the ability to speak in tongues(i.e different languages, not these nonsense 'men of God' spew today).......the holy spirit i repeat is not a being, but God's power, active force, call it whatever but it is not God....

Aside from that .....have you stopped to realize that Jehovah wouldn't be shy to say he has equals? There is no portion in the whole bible that specifically says God is a triad....thats so absurd considering he himself said he doesn't share his glory with anyone....

I won't force you to change your belief...but i would do all i can to show you different perspective coming to light...it's left for you to choose what you believe.....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Eviana(f): 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Cadec007:

You do realize these was a promise jesus made and was fulfilled at Pentecost when the holy spirit gave the disciples the ability to speak in tongues(i.e different languages, not these nonsense 'men of God' spew today).......the holy spirit i repeat is not a being, but God's power, active force, call it whatever but it is not God....

Aside from that .....have you stopped to realize that Jehovah wouldn't be shy to say he has equals? There is no portion in the whole bible that specifically says God is a triad....thats so absurd considering he himself said he doesn't share his glory with anyone....

I won't force you to change your belief...but i would do all i can to show you different perspective coming to light...it's left for you to choose what you believe.....

I call it the Godhead...not trinity.
Ok...will leave it with your words.
No argumentation needed.
Thanks for your replies.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
OtemAtum:
There are uncountable afterlives and any soul is capable of making his or her own afterlives. Currently I have made 18 afterlives and I'm planning to make more. Even you can make afterlives. All you need is your imagination and then it becomes real. As for particular afterlives called heavens, the religious gods love to make such kinds of afterlives, therefore we can say that Odin, Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Brahma etc made afterlives called heavens. So we have Christian heaven, Muslims heaven, Zoroastrians' heaven, etc. One of the afterlives I made is called Mezzot.

At this juncture, as before, I will like to discontinue this discussion and discard you and your not-qualified-to-be-a-fiction. However, let me indulge you a little more.

It is obvious you, otematum, are reeling out what you read from your universal history book.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 4:37pm On Dec 04, 2019
OtemAtum:

Electric charges cause thunder and lightning.

Don't get me wrong. I am a physicist. What I asked you is secondary school physics. There is a kind of discussion I wanted to have with you, also with those atheists, but I will suspend it for now.

Answer these questions:

1. Why have you refused to use the names 'YHVH' and 'Yahushua' in your responses?

2. Did you or did you not say that a person could get guidance from his or her ancestors?

3. If you are sure of your assertions, why haven't you taken them beyond this faceless forum? What is stopping you and otem?

4. Where does the wind come from and where does go?

5. Where were you, otematum, when YHVH El Shaddai made the world?

6. What holds up the pillars that support the earth?

7.Does either the rain or the dew have a father?

8.Can you tie the Pleiades together or loosen the bonds that hold the Orion?

9.Can you shout orders to the clouds and make them drench you with rain?

10. And if you command the lightning to flash, will it come to you and say, " At your service"?

11. Are you, otematum, wise enough to count the clouds and tilt them over to pour out the rain, rain that hardens the dust into lumps?

12. Are you as strong as YHVH? Can your voice thunder as loud as his?

13. Who owns thunder? Can you, otematum, make it roar in the heavens? Can you, otematum, make it roar on a very hot, sunny afternoon?

14. Can you detect the direction of the the wind and can you exercise any influence on its direction?
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 5:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
elated177:

Don't get me wrong. I am a physicist. What I asked you is secondary school physics. There is a kind of discussion I wanted to have with you, also with those atheists, but I will suspend it for now.

Answer these questions:

1. Why have you refused to use the names 'YHVH' and 'Yahushua' in your responses?
I'm used to using Yahweh. But with you, I'll start using YHVH and Yahushua.

:
2. Did you or did you not say that a person could get guidance from his or her ancestors?
It's possible.

:
3. If you are sure of your assertions, why haven't you taken them beyond this faceless forum? What is stopping you and otem?
First of all, once you make yourself popular, then you get distracted and you won't be able to do as much as you want to do. Taking it to all kinds of forums will put much pressure on me and hence, a lot of distractions. Secondly, the things I am revealing now is mostly needed by the people from year 2625 upwards. So it's not late if from now till year 2050 only 1000 people are aware of it. I don't even want more than 1,000 people knowing about this in this generation of ours. This truth should take over gradually, not spontaneously.

:
4. Where does the wind come from and where does go?
Wind is just air in motion. Air is part of the components of the earth, made available right from the period of the great bang. The air apply pressure which is called air pressure. Air molecules move from a region of a relatively high air pressure to a region with lower pressure. So wind direction can be determined by air pressure.

:
5. Where were you, otematum, when YHVH El Shaddai made the world?[/b] YHVH didn't make the world, God Almighty did through the GREAT BANG. When the world was brought into this physical existence by God, I was in God as an unconscious soul.

[quote author= ]6. What holds up the pillars that support the earth?
There's no pillar supporting the earth. The earth is somehow spherical in shape and it is held up there by gravity. For example, an aeroplane in the sky isn't held by a pillar, or is it?

:
7.Does either the rain or the dew have a father?
The rain comes from the cloud. The dew comes from moisture in the air. So if we want to ascribe fathers to them literary, we say that the father of the rain is the cloud while the father of the dew is the moisture in the atmosphere.

:
8.Can you tie the Pleiades together or loosen the bonds that hold the Orion?
No. It's an occurrence of nature and only if join a team of scientists and determine to do so can that be done, maybe over a billion years from now. There's nothing science can't achieve, but it could take ages.

:
9.Can you shout orders to the clouds and make them drench you with rain?
If I want to achieve that, I will use the scientific method. A remote control will be with me and a device will be placed in the cloud to trigger a spontaneous action immediately after clicking the button on my remote control.

:
10. And if you command the lightning to flash, will it come to you and say, " At your service"?
If I want to achieve this, I will go the scientific way. Electric charges generated through the use of electric devices will achieve this.

:
11. Are you, otematum, wise enough to count the clouds and tilt them over to pour out the rain, rain that hardens the dust into lumps?
All these can be achieved through science if that's my area of interest. But doing all these unprofitable stunts is not what I am sent to the world to do.

:
12. Are you as strong as YHVH? Can your voice thunder as loud as his?
I am a thousand times stronger than YHVH at this moment. YHVH cannot voice out thunder. Whatever thunder you have thought he voiced out is a great lie you read up in the bible(the book of lies). I dare YHVH to strike me down and paralyse me with thunder now as I am typing. He is even currently held unconscious in his spiritual cage.

:
13. Who owns thunder? Can you, otematum, make it roar in the heavens? Can you, otematum, make it roar on a very hot, sunny afternoon?
God Almighty (Totality of Existence) owns thunder. It owns YHVH your god also. It owns me and you as well. If I want to make thunder roar, I will join scientists whose interest is in making thunder roar in a very hot afternoon. But once again, that's not my area of interest. The History of the Universes is my area of interest as well as declaring the imprisonment of YHVH your god to the world while setting the world free from mind slavery.

:
14. Can you detect the direction of the the wind and can you exercise any influence on its direction?
Yes that one is simple. With my windvane, I can detect the direction of the wind. I can even record the speed of the wind with my anemometer. I can influence the direction of the wind by raising the air pressure of one area above the other.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Cadec007(m): 9:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
Eviana:

I call it the Godhead...not trinity.
Ok...will leave it with your words.
No argumentation needed.
Thanks for your replies.
you are welcome

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
OtemAtum:
I'm used to using Yahweh. But with you, I'll start using YHVH and Yahushua.

Very good.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 9:24pm On Dec 04, 2019
OtemAtum:

It's possible.

Seriously, you don't know what you are on about.

Your mission is to deceive. Classic serpentine way.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 9:31pm On Dec 04, 2019
OtemAtum:

First of all, once you make yourself popular, then you get distracted and you won't be able to do as much as you want to do. Taking it to all kinds of forums will put much pressure on me and hence, a lot of distractions. Secondly, the things I am revealing now is mostly needed by the people from year 2625 upwards. So it's not late if from now till year 2050 only 1000 people are aware of it. I don't even want more than 1,000 people knowing about this in this generation of ours. This truth should take over gradually, not spontaneously.

Wind is just air in motion. Air is part of the components of the earth, made available right from the period of the great bang. The air apply pressure which is called air pressure. Air molecules move from a region of a relatively high air pressure to a region with lower pressure. So wind direction can be determined by air pressure.

This is outrageous. You resorted to science? Things invented by mere mortals just few hundreds of years ago? This is foolery. The atheists are allowed to employ this foolery, but not you, a self-acclaimed god incarnate, or recently, a god in the physical.

Any one who takes you and the not-even-qualified-to-be-fiction seriously is even more delusional than you.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by BIBLESPEAKS(m): 9:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Eviana:

When I use the term, "Godhead", or "triune" God, I am referring to the three-part co- equal heads: God the Father-Creator, God the Son-carried out plan of Salvation and God the Holy Spirit-Comforter sent after Christ'death.
Most people refer to it as the trinity.

The Holy Spirit is NOT referred to as an "it", in scripture, rather an "He".
That doesn't mean an actual physical body though.

John 14:26 (KJV)
26 But the Comforter, who is the Holy Ghost whom the Father will send in My name, He shall teach you all things and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

The angels take no part in that particular hierarchy.

Truth stares many in the face, but they would rather hang on to centuries-old falsehood like the trinity or a belief in a triune God.

Please consider this, carefully.

If Jesus is Almighty God...

1. Then why is "God head of Christ just as Christ is head of man"? (1 Cor. 11:3)

2. Then why does Scripture consistently phrase Jesus as a separate person from God? (John 20:17; John 14:1; Mark 10:18; John 17:1-3; etc. Also in heaven, 1 Cor. 11:3; Luke 22:69; etc.)

3. Then how can Jesus have a God? Could Almighty God have a God? (Mic. 5:4; Ps. 45:6, 7; 89:26; John 20:17; Rom. 15:6; 2 Cor. 1:3; Eph 1:3; Col 1:3; Mark 15:34; John 17:1-3; Also in heaven, Rev. 1:6; 3:2, 12)

4. Then why does Scripture say he was born and is part of Creation? (Col. 1:15)

5. Then why does Rev. 3:14 say that Jesus is "the beginning of the creation of God"?

6. Then why is he subject to GOD, like we're subject to him? (1 Cor. 15:27, 28; Eph. 1:17)

7. Then why does Micah 5:2 say that Jesus' ORIGIN was “from early times”?

8. Then why does Jesus not know what God knows? (Matt. 24:36, Rev.1:1; Luke 8:45)

9. Then why is Jesus still subject to God when he is as high as he will ever be? (1 Cor. 15:27, 28)

10. Then why does Proverbs 8:22-31 show that the Messiah was CREATED / PRODUCED by God?

11. Then why is he not powerful enough to subject things to himself? (1 Cor. 15:27, Eph. 1:17, 22)

12. Then why would he have to be given any power and authority? (Mt. 28:18; 11:27; Jn. 5:22; 17:2; 3:35; 2 Pet. 1:17)

13. Then why did he have to learn anything? (Heb. 5:8; John 5:19; 8:28)

14. Then why is speaking against him not as bad as speaking against the Holy Spirit? (Mt. 12:31,32; Luke 12:10)

15. Then why did Jesus call the "Father...the only true God"? (John 17:3)

16. Then why did he need to be saved? (Heb. 5:7; John 12:27)

17. Then why did he have to be exalted to Leader and Savior? (Acts 5:31)

18. Then how could he be exalted and given a higher name than he had? (Phil. 2:9-11; Heb. 1:2-4)

19. Then why did he have to be given life in himself? (John 5:25,26)

20. Then how can the Father be greater than he? (John 14:28)

21. Then how could Jesus be tempted by Satan when God cannot be tempted with evil? (James 1:13)

22. Then why did he worship the Father? (John 4:22)

23. Then why can he not do anything on his own? (John 5:19; 6:38)

24. Then why would he pray to anybody? (Luke 22:44; John 17:1,2; Heb. 5:7)

25. Then why do John 1:18 and 1 John 4:9 say that Jesus is God's "only BEGOTTEN Son"? ASV

26. Then how can he be God's servant? (Acts 4:26,27,30)

27. Then how could he receive strength from an angel? (Luke 22:43)

28. Then how could he be a mediator between God and man? (1 Tim. 2:5)

29. Then how could he be with God (ton theon)? (John 1:1)

30. Then how can he be God's image? (Col. 1:15; Heb. 1:3)

31. Then why is he called the agency (dia) of creation and not the Originator (ek)? (1 Cor. 8:6; John 1:1-3; Prov. 8:30; Heb. 2:10; Col. 1:15,16)

32. Then why did Jesus say GOD was "good" in a way that Jesus was not? (Mark 10:18)

33. Then why does he have an archangel's voice instead of God's voice? (1 Thess. 4:16)

34. Then why is the only "worship" given to him the same given to humans? (Heb. 1:6, cf. Mt. 18:26; Rev. 3:9 - "Proskuneo"

35. Then why do many who believe this rely on a few selected, so-called 'proof-texts' instead of the context of the consistent teaching of the entire Bible?

36. Then how could he be commanded to do anything? (John 12:49; Deut. 18:18)

37. Then why did Steven see two separate entities, GOD and Jesus, and not just one God or three persons? (Acts 7:55)

38. Then how could he be seen at GOD's right hand? (Luke 22:69; Acts 7:55; Rom. 8:34)

39. Then how could Jesus be exalted (not to become God Himself, but) to the position of the "right hand OF God"? (Acts 2:33)

40. Then why would he have to receive a revelation from God? (Rev.1:1)

41. Then why is he called God's "begotten" Son before he came to earth? (John 3:16; Gal. 4:4; 1 John 4:9)

42. Then how could he have a Father? (John 20:17)

43. Then how could he come in flesh? (1 Kings 8:27; Acts 17:24,25)

44. Then why did he not come in his own name? (John 5:41-44)

45. Then why did Jesus "come down from heaven to do" God's will and not his own will? (Luke 22:42; John 6:38; John 5:30; John 8:42)

46. Then how could he appear before GOD? (Heb. 9:24)

47. Then how could he die? Can God die? Can part of God die? (Rom. 5:10; Acts 5:30; 1 Cor. 15:3; Hab.1:12; cf. 1 Tim. 6:16; Num. 23:19; Ps. 90:2; Dan. 6:25-26)
48. Then why is it that God resurrected Jesus? (Acts 2:32)

49. Then why can we see him if "no man has seen God at any time"? (John 1:18)

50. Then why is there not one clear Scripture where Jesus is called "God the Son," (equal to those declaring "God, the Father)?

51. How is it that the Jews rounded up some false witnesses to make up lies to obtain a death sentence for Jesus, but neither the Jewish officials nor even one of these false witnesses made a claim that he was God or equally God? (Matt. 26:59-67)

52. John summed up his whole Gospel by saying that it was written that we may believe "that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God." Why is there is no mention in that summary of the entire Gospel of what would be the most important thing of all - that Jesus is God? (John 20:31)

53. How could Jesus teach in the Jewish synagogues and the temple? This would never happen if any of the authorities believed he claimed to be God (or that his followers believed such a thing). - Matt. 26:55; John 7:14, 28. Matt. 4:23.

54. How could Jesus' followers teach in Jewish synagogues after Jesus' death and for the remainder of that first century (at least)? Again, this would not have been allowed if there were any suspicion that they believed Jesus to be God. Acts 9:20; 13:5, Acts 13:13-15.

If the Holy Spirit is Almighty God...

1. Then why do quotes from Trinitarians admit that the Holy Spirit is not God but rather is a force from God?

2. Then why would Jews instructed in the Old Testament scriptures and in the teachings of John the Baptist, NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WAS? (Acts 19:2)

3. Then why isn't the Holy Spirit given equal description in the Bible?

4. Then why didn't Jesus ever teach that the Holy Spirit was God along with the Father and Son?

5. Then why does the Bible describe the Holy Spirit as an "it"? (Is. 34:16 ASV, KJV; Numbers 11:17, 25 ASV, KJV, RSV, NRSV, AT, LB, NEB, REB, NAB, JB, NJB; and Romans 8:16, 26 in the KJV.)

6. Then why does the Bible describe the Holy Spirit as a thing that can be poured out into portions? (Acts 2:17, 18, 33; Numbers 11:17, 25)

7. Then why is the holy spirit nameless and indistinguishable from all of the other holy spirits?

8. Then why did the Council of Nicaea in 325 AD disregard the Holy Spirit as a member of the Godhead when they made Jesus 'God' in 325 AD? Why did they wait until the Council of Constantinople in 381 AD to include the Holy Spirit in the formula?

9. Then wouldn't the water and blood be persons too according to Trinitarian reasoning and 1 John 5:8?

10. Then why is the Holy Spirit sandwiched between a list of QUALITIES at 2 Cor. 6:6?

11. Then why does the NT Greek Lexicon describes the Holy Spirit as "this" at Acts 2:33?

12. Then why is it that nowhere in the Bible is the Holy Spirit ever said to be an equal member of a trinity?

13. Then why is it that nowhere is it mentioned in the Bible the words, "God, the Holy Spirit," or "The Holy Spirit is God"?

14. Then why is it that there is never mentioned a vision, dream or clear description in scripture wherein God and the Holy Spirit are shown as the same person?

If the Trinity Doctrine is a Bible teaching...

1. Then why do NUMEROUS encyclopedias agree that
"... the doctrine of the Trinity was of gradual and comparatively late formation; that it had its origin in a source entirely foreign from that of the Jewish and Christian scriptures; that it grew up, and was ingrafted on Christianity"? – p. 34, The Church of the First Three Centuries, Alvan Lamson, D.D.

2. Then why do many encyclopedias, dictionaries and other sources (including Sir Isaac Newton) agree that the "Trinity was a pagan corruption imposed on Christianity in the fourth century by Athanasius"?

3. Then why does the Bible consistently identify God by singular person pronouns: "I, "Me," "He, and "Him" instead of "We", "Us", "They" or "Them"?

4. Then why does 2 Cor. 13:14 say that the Lord Jesus Christ is one individual, the Holy Spirit is another individual (whether a person or a thing), and that "GOD" IS ANOTHER DIFFERENT INDIVIDUAL?

5. Then why is there not even one Scripture which clearly defines the Trinity?

6. Then why is there not even one Scripture of a vision, dream, or CLEAR description wherein God is shown as three persons?

7. Then why is there not even one Scripture where God is described using the word "three"?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2019
elated177:

This is outrageous. You resorted to science? Things invented by mere mortals just few hundreds of years ago?

Any one who takes you and the not-even-qualified-to-be-fiction seriously is even more delusional than you.

Science began with the gods (first beings) but some of them like Jehovah, Allah, Moloch, Mazda etc lost focus and began religion instead of science. Then science was suppressed for sometimes. Then science began again until the past world became destroyed. Then came the homo sapiens world 282,019 years ago. Science was not extensively practised until about 300 years back. Science is actually the true method of studying and knowing more about God(Totality of Existence). I will give you references revealing the practise of science for as long as 4 billion years back in the periods of the early beings.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 9:46pm On Dec 04, 2019
OtemAtum:

Utter hocus-pocus. You are not sure of what you are saying.

OtemAtum:

Can you, otematum, set this air in motion. Can you, on your own, create this pressure at one point and then move it to another point, you being all-powerful and all?
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Otematum, do you know why I love YHVH El Shaddai, my Father in heaven (Daddy in the sky)? He does not speak or act I'm secret.

Isaiah 45:22-24 Turn to me now and be saved, people all over the world! I am the only God there is. My promise is true, and it will not change. I solemnly swear by all that I am: Everyone will come and kneel before me and vow to be loyal to me. They will say only through me are victory and strength to be found; but all who hate me will suffer disgrace.

Isaiah 44:25 I make fools of fortune tellers and frustrate the predictions of astrologers. The words of the wise I refute and show that their wisdom is foolishness.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 10:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
Otematum, you wrote:

YHVH didn't make the world, God Almighty did through the GREAT BANG. When the world was brought into this physical existence by God, I was in God as an unconscious soul.

There's no pillar supporting the earth. The earth is somehow spherical in shape and it is held up there by gravity.

My response:

YHVH Almighty is God Almighty ( El Shaddai).

He created the heavens, the earth, the seas and all that is in them, but it was not through or by big, small or great or whatever bang.

YHVH Almighty has established the pillars of the earth and there is nothing you or anyone can do or say to change that.

This is not about spherical or flatness of the earth.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 10:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Otematum wrote: "The rain comes from the cloud. The dew comes from moisture in the air. So if we want to ascribe fathers to them literary, we say that the father of the rain is the cloud while the father of the dew is the moisture in the atmosphere."

My response:

YHVH Almighty, who makes the clouds his chariots and rides on the winds of the wind, owns the rain.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 11:25pm On Dec 04, 2019
elated177:
Otematum wrote: "The rain comes from the cloud. The dew comes from moisture in the air. So if we want to ascribe fathers to them literary, we say that the father of the rain is the cloud while the father of the dew is the moisture in the atmosphere."

My response:

YHVH Almighty, who makes the clouds his chariots and rides on the winds of the wind, owns the rain.
YHVH does not even know how the rain comes about. He's clueless about the making of rain.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
elated177:
Otematum, you wrote:

YHVH didn't make the world, God Almighty did through the GREAT BANG. When the world was brought into this physical existence by God, I was in God as an unconscious soul.

There's no pillar supporting the earth. The earth is somehow spherical in shape and it is held up there by gravity.

My response:

YHVH Almighty is God Almighty ( El Shaddai).

He created the heavens, the earth, the seas and all that is in them, but it was not through or by big, small or great or whatever bang.

YHVH Almighty has established the pillars of the earth and there is nothing you or anyone can do or say to change that.

This is not about spherical or flatness of the earth.

Lol. Pillars holding the earth? Abeg don't make me over laugh grin
YHVH is not God Almighty. He is not up to 0.0000000000000000000000000000 00000000000001% of what God Almighty is.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 11:38pm On Dec 04, 2019
elated177:
Otematum, do you know why I love YHVH El Shaddai, my Father in heaven (Daddy in the sky)? He does not speak or act I'm secret.

Isaiah 45:22-24 Turn to me now and be saved, people all over the world! I am the only God there is. My promise is true, and it will not change. I solemnly swear by all that I am: Everyone will come and kneel before me and vow to be loyal to me. They will say only through me are victory and strength to be found; but all who hate me will suffer disgrace.

Isaiah 44:25 I make fools of fortune tellers and frustrate the predictions of astrologers. The words of the wise I refute and show that their wisdom is foolishness.

So when did Isaiah become your god? You said I should read the book of Isaiah, an Israelite. The book of Luwabi, Ofo, Bongo, etc our local books are here for me to read, you are telling me to read the Book of A Liar. undecided

Well, currently YHVH your god is in a spiritual cage where his godmates have subjected him to. He'll be there for a millennium. May the Light of God Almighty which created YHVH your god reveal the truth to you. Aseeeeee!!!
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 11:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
elated177:

Utter hocus-pocus. You are not sure of what you are saying.

Can you, otematum, set this air in motion. Can you, on your own, create this pressure at one point and then move it to another point, you being all-powerful and all?

I am not all-powerful, but my power is a thousand times more than the power of YHVH your god. I am a very conscious part of God Almighty at this moment and the concentration of God Almighty in me is far far more than the concentration of God Almighty in YHVH your god. Even with a scientific device, I can create the pressure and move it to another point. I do science, not lies like your god.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by elated177: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2019
Otematum wrote: "No. It's an occurrence of nature and only if join a team of scientists and determine to do so can that be done, maybe over a billion years from now. There's nothing science can't achieve, but it could take ages."

My response:

YHVH Almighty owns and controls nature.

Otematum wrote:
If I want to achieve that, I will use the scientific method. A remote control will be with me and a device will be placed in the cloud to trigger a spontaneous action immediately after clicking the button on my remote control."

My response:

This also goes to show your cluelessness. Hilarious!

Otematum wrote: If I want to achieve this, I will go the scientific way. Electric charges generated through the use of electric devices will achieve this.

My response:

Absolute rubbish! Cluelessness.

Otematum wrote: "All these can be achieved through science if that's my area of interest. But doing all these unprofitable stunts is not what I am sent to the world to do."

My response:

Absolute hocus-pocus. You were sent to do what exactly? Disseminate rebranded atheism?
Unprofitable stunts indeed! He has called them stunts. From time immemorial, it has always been about power. Just like my brother, apostle Paul said, the kingdom of YHVH is not all about talk but about power. Existence has always been about power - whether spiritual or physical.

Haven't you seen countries like the US, Germany, France, Israel, China, etc, display their military might and will be like "hey, this is what we can do, don't mess with us"?

What is the essence of lion's roar?

We, the saints of YHVH Almighty, do not depend on physical, human power. Physical knife and guns we don't fight with. Rather YHVH Almighty displays his power in us for the glory of his name.

Otematum wrote; "I am a thousand times stronger than YHVH at this moment. YHVH cannot voice out thunder. Whatever thunder you have thought he voiced out is a great lie you read up in the bible(the book of lies). I dare YHVH to strike me down and paralyse me with thunder now as I am typing. He is even currently held unconscious in his spiritual cage."

My response:

Absolute humbug. Sheer buffoonery. By their actions we will know them.

Above responses have shown whether YHVH Almighty is the Master of the universe or not.

Otematum wrote: "God Almighty (Totality of Existence) owns thunder. It owns YHVH your god also. It owns me and you as well. If I want to make thunder roar, I will join scientists whose interest is in making thunder roar in a very hot afternoon. But once again, that's not my area of interest. The History of the Universes is my area of interest as well as declaring the imprisonment of YHVH your god to the world while setting the world free from mind slavery"

My response:

YHVH Almighty is God Almighty. Yes YHVH El Shaddai owns thunder.

Once again, your interest is to spread rebranded atheism.

Do the miniscule description of the actions of YHVH Almighty above depict any form of imprisonment?

Which scientists can achieve such? That will be interesting to behold and observe. Delusion!

Set your own deluded mind free first before you try to set those of the others free.

Otematum wrote: "Yes that one is simple. With my windvane, I can detect the direction of the wind. I can even record the speed of the wind with my anemometer. I can influence the direction of the wind by raising the air pressure of one area above the other."

Wind vane? The invention of mere mortals? O di kwa egwucious!

The point here is actually initiating the wind with no human invention at all. Then there won't be any need to record the speed with mere human invention like anemometer because you will be in charge of the speed.

How you do intend to achieve the claim you made in your last statement?
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Eviana(f): 4:09am On Dec 05, 2019
BIBLESPEAKS:

Truth stares many in the face, but they would rather hang on to centuries-old falsehood like the trinity or a belief in a triune God.

Sir, honestly I must say that you lost me when you began the above bolded sentence to me.
Your tone seems harsh, abrasive and you wrote an enormous list of stuff...which was very overwhelming. You had written way too much.
Also if we are supposed to be Christians, then all the unnecessary sarcasm and innuendos, based on that first sentence above (just because we may disagree with one another)need not be present.
This is a repeated issue here on Nairaland...and makes for consistent mocking of Christianity by other "religions".
What I refuse to do is debate you about this subject. I express my beliefs, pray and believe that someone gets interested enough to search the scriptures with the guidance of yhe Holy Spirit.
I'm not into intellectual biblical debates.
I do sometimes have discussion, but it is never done with an intent to win a debate, express biblical expertise, or force someone to believe what I am convicted about.

What we "should" ultimately be focusing on, (and what you should be providing) are scriptures relating to praying and fasting for victory over sin and the continual Fruit of the Spirit to manifest in our lives daily.
That's where my main focus lies.
Interestingly enough, what you want to force me to believe about the Godhead, was not even the original topic of the OP....

Anyhoo, while I am open to discussion about some parts of the Bible with the goal of understanding, I am not willing to compromise on this particular part.
With all due respect sir, my "conviction" about the Godhead, Triune God or Heavenly trio (the words I use interchangeably) will remain the same.
Thank you for the mention.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Janosky: 10:07am On Dec 05, 2019
Eviana:

I express my beliefs, pray and believe that someone gets interested enough to search the scriptures with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.

With all due respect sir, my "conviction" about the Godhead, Triune God or Heavenly trio (the words I use interchangeably) will remain the same.
Thank you for the mention.

Sir/Ma, with all due respect, when you thoroughly " search the scriptures with the guidance of the Holy Spirit", you will discover that the term "Godhead" is a FRAUD.
"Godhead" does not exist in ancient Greek language of the holy Scriptures.
Sorry to bust your bubbles...
How many heads does Triune God have?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Pentecostal Pastors Are Marketers": Oladele Ogundipe Genesis / Powerful Bible Verses To Pray With Everyday / Prophet Julius Ekweozor ~ Election Postponement Prophesied & Confirmed (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.