Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? (33563 Views)

I Feel Dragged Between God And The Devil / 18th Coronation Anniversary Of The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords Leader Olumba / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2019
salam8528:
so how did jesus or jehovah sprayed?
Fictitious Jesus spread through propaganda, colonialism, missionary works and false miracles and testimonies while Jehovah spread through violence and terrorism. But currently, the knowledge of God Almighty their creator is spreading through perfect peace and by nature. Learn from the book of universal history.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by salam8528: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2019
OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus spread through propaganda, colonialism, missionary works and false miracles and testimonies while Jehovah spread through violence and terrorism. But currently, the knowledge of God Almighty their creator is spreading through perfect peace and by nature. Learn from the book of universal history.
initially i thought u are taking side but are u an atheist or just saying it the way u understand it.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by AlphaStyles(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2019
Snowale:
During the time of every prophet, no one Goes to God except through the prophet, During the time of Moses, the followers believe in moses, and no one Goes to God except through moses (commandments), then Jesus came with his own, no one Goes to God except through Jesus more simplified commandments,(Bible), then the most simplified commandments (Qur'an), which came with the final prophet Mohammed, Not that everyone should Dump, Jesus, Moses, Noah etc. Commandments, the Qur'an contains everything other prophet are trying to preach, and no one nowadays go to God except the teaching of the last prophet.
only u just dy confuse ur self finally i knew it u are a Muslim Moses didn't call himself God the people only meet Moses if they want to communicate with God Jesus Christ himself came there is difference between Moses and Jesus

1 God sent Arch Angel Gabriel to deliver a message to Mary that his child would be born through her the savior of man kind
2 When Jesus was born king Herod wanted him dead because he saw him as a threat
3 when Jesus Christ grew up he started preaching the words of his father and performed miracles
4 when John the Baptist saw Jesus he told Jesus to baptize him instead of him baptizing Jesus
5 when Jesus took his disciples some doubted that he was the son of God but later believed in him
6 when Jesus Christ was been crucified by the Romans why didn't he deny that he is God's son to save himself?
7 when Jesus was on the cross he said FORGIVE THEM FATHER FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING
8 when Jesus Christ died it got God so angry that he shocked the Earth with an earthquake splitting the Ground of a temple into two
9 Jesus Christ rose again from the dead to show that he is truly the son of God can a ordinary prophet do that?
10 Jesus went back to heaven to meet God and promise to come back on the last day READ REVELATIONS which states AND THE SON OF MAN SHALL RETURN ON THE LAST DAY
11 When Jesus Christ came he specifically said MY FATHER IN HEAVEN SENT ME

12Jesus said, whoever has seen me has seen God.
* I am in the Father and the Father is in me

* I and the Father are One.

Now tell me can a ordinary prophet willing to sacrifice himself like the way Jesus Christ did ?

If Jesus Christ wasn't the son of God then he wouldn't have said he is when he left he sent down the HOLY SPIRIT on his disciples then they started to speak in tongues

Jesus Christ knew that there would be doubters when he was on Earth and when he would return back to heaven

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
urose93:

Please what is the name of 'God almighty'? or does s/he not have a name?
God Almighty is neither a male nor a female. It is the Totality of Existence, the summation of consciousness. The early beings such as Atum, Jehovah and Allah called it Mirosh in the Seriot language. In the early Latin, the Soul-Summation of Mirosh was called Reverad by the early beings.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by AlphaStyles(m): 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
Yusman316:

Sorry I don't usually go into religious debates and arguments, but this is confusing. Assuming my dad send me to a meeting and asked me to stand for him, on getting there, they ask for my father, I now told them I speak for him as his representative. Does that now make me my father? Or just his representative? Just asking pls
when your DAD is not around and he puts you incharge then you are your father's son which also makes you a dad because if he didn't believe in you then he wouldn't have sent you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2019
salam8528:
initially i thought u are taking side but are u an atheist or just saying it the way u understand it.
I'm neither an atheist nor am I saying it the way I understand it, but I am saying it exactly how it is. Currently the knowledge of the God Almighty, the creator of Allah and Jehovah is being revealed and it's a privilege for you and I to be alive at the arrival of this great knowledge. Read the book of universal history below.

https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Eviana(f): 5:35pm On Dec 01, 2019
Cadec007:

@OP I'm going to answer these believing you know that the 'Trinity' is false....

Anyways,

'God' is a being

'Lord' is a title

There is only one true 'Good' whose name is represented by the Hebrew tetragrammaton 'YHWH'.......

Notice there are no vowels....so the internationally agreed vowels inserted to make pronunciations easier are 'a' and 'e' ....which gives 'YAHWEH' (remember this is Hebrew)

Finally when translated into english gives us 'JEHOVAH' ...'Jèhova' in Yoruba and igbo etc....

Remember God is not a name but a being...same like saying Human.....but to differentiate a human from another we have names.....

Lord is a totally different case....it is a title...and a rather flimsy and unbefitting title considering there are human lords and also Jehovah is not a dictator.....lordlings are usually dicatators....

Ok...title and being.
I still give homage and reverance to both.
I also say, "Lord God Almighty"...referring to God the Father.
I haven't referred to any human as, "Lord", although some women in the Bible did so towards their husbands.

A little confused about your first statement.
Are you saying that no Godhead exists?
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sooperrescue(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
Snowale:
Firstly, you didn't answer my question. I asked give me an unambiguous statement in the Bible, which Jesus himself said 'I am God' or which Jesus said 'Worship me', you brought an ambiguous verse, if I can give you up to 5 different meaning of those verses, of which only one would mean Jesus is God/word, but the devil wouldn't let you see the ambiguity, he made you choose the one that fits his plans on humanity.
Jesus was the God of Israel. In exodus chap 23 v20 and chapter 24, read well and understand
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by OtemAtum: 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
kvngtomi:

After explaining to you that ALLAH means the Arabic word for Almighty God, why do you still remain ignorant? And to correct you, Muhammad(S.A.W) was born in the year 570AD not 567CE. CE means Christ era and AD means After Death. Both are used interchangeably, There was never anything like Abd Allah, Abd short for Abdul means slave. So get your facts right before coming to pour rubbish for us here and don't believe everything you see online. Propagandas are everywhere. Pick the right one not the fancy one.
This is what you were taught guy, but the reality is the history you have just read there. That you see it on the wikipedia that Mohammed was born 570AD doesn't transpire to the actual truth. Even people lie about their ages and Mohammed isn't an exception. Allah has a creator and himself knows his creator. Go and read the Book of Universal History to study how Allah was created. How I wish you could see a revelation of how Allah your god is currently confined in a spiritual cage, then you would have discovered the truth of the whole matter. Peace.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Samunique(m): 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2019
Snowale:
Firstly, you didn't answer my question. I asked give me an unambiguous statement in the Bible, which Jesus himself said 'I am God' or which Jesus said 'Worship me', you brought an ambiguous verse, if I can give you up to 5 different meaning of those verses, of which only one would mean Jesus is God/word, but the devil wouldn't let you see the ambiguity, he made you choose the one that fits his plans on humanity.
Why are you shifting the Goal post ?undecided

Moreover, this same question you're repeating here has been asked several times here on NL and dealt with severally as well . Or are you new here ?

Well if you insist, I will answer your question on one condition.

* Pls tell me where shaada, La ilah Ila Allah, Muhammad rosul ilah , the Islamic Creed, can be found in the Quran in complete sentence like this ?

* Show me a quranic verse that states "categorically" that Muslims are to pray 5times daily?
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by MichaelEnu: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Lots of wrong answers..

I’ll just go straight to the point. The word “lord” directly translated in original Hebrew means “Baal”. Hence, the white man has deceived us to leave our Gods and worship theirs.

It is no longer hidden knowledge that the black man is the real Israelite and the true son of Yahuwa.

Do your research. And WAKE UP!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Birniwa(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Akpan107:
You're a bloody liar...

Allah is not God.

But if you insist Allah is God,
Kindly tell us the meaning of:
*ISA and *JIBRIEL.

Because we all know that Allah is the unique name of the Islamic god.

While Elohim, Jehovah or Yahweh are the Unique names of the Christian God.

Now, tell us why Allah was never referred to as Elohim, Jehovah or Yahweh throughout the Quran, but many names in the Quran of Hebrews origin bears the names of the Christian God.

I smell copy copy...

I normally disregard critics that appear shallowly-thought and ill-constructed but I've just got to reply to this in the interest of protecting my religion, even though, everything you cited above is irrelevant of what I mentioned earlier.

First, Isa is the name of the 1 of the 4 mightiest prophets of Islam which the Christians know as Jesus. While Jibril is the name of chief angel of Islam the Bible recognizes as Archangel Gabriel.

Second, Quran will never refer to Allah as Elohim, Jehovah or Yahweh because Quran is Quran and will never be Bible.

Like I've mentioned earlier, I don't actually see any connection of your critic to my post, what you were criticizing actually baseless too the point I was trying to make. If not, I'd have said much that will probably enlighten you about the religion Islam.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Akpan107(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2019
Birniwa:

I normally disregard critics that appear shallowly-thought and ill-constructed but I've just got to reply to this in the interest of protecting my religion, even though, everything you cited above is irrelevant of what I mentioned earlier.

First, Isa is the name of the 1 of the 4 mightiest prophets of Islam which the Christians know as Jesus. While Jibril is the name of chief angel of Islam the Bible recognizes as Archangel Gabriel.

Second, Quran will never refer to Allah as Elohim, Jehovah or Yahweh because Quran is Quran and will never be Bible.

Actually your reply is baseless and doesn't even conform to my critic earlier I'd have said much that will probably enlighten you about the religion Islam.
Very shallow response!

Tell me what's the meaning of the name Isa, Jibreel/Jibril, Yahya and ilya.

I don't need the Islamic stories of who Jesus or Jibril is. Just tell me the meaning of the above mentioned names if you're experience enough,

Let's start from there.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sonmvayina(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

Would you rather say...There is only one GOD and there are many gods...?

They are both pronounced the same way..
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sonmvayina(m): 7:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
doublecross:
this one is lost

The truth will set you free, but before that, it will first piss you off..
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sonmvayina(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Arrant nonsense - Mark was written about 70 AD. The Nicene council had two factions - those who believe he was just a special man and those who believed he was that but also equally God. The later won.
STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION!!

Yes, you almost there.. Exactly what I said.. The relationship between Enki and Marduk... Father and son... Athanasius said he was both God and man... To satisfy both faction
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sonmvayina(m): 7:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zenithpeak:

Semovita or what did you call your moniker?

You better go and format your corrupted hard disk. Horse poo is dangerous to your health please stop it.

You don't want to accept that you have lived your life believing a lie... The truth will set you free, but before that it will piss you off..
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sonmvayina(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
so angel Gabriel that went to prophetise to Mary about her bearing a son the saviour of mankind didn't do that? He went to meet Mary to discuss financial markets abi?

It is just a story that God did not commission.. It is and never God's plan..
The story was fabricated.. It has got nothing to do with God..

OK, why don't you believe it was angel Gabriel that appeared to Muhammad?..
Why do you believe Christians but not Muslims.. Is it not the same angel Gabriel?...

You get my point now..

You people just don't want to entertain the idea that you might have been lied to... You have been deceived
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by AlphaStyles(m): 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

It is just a story that God did not commission.. It is and never God's plan..
The story was fabricated.. It has got nothing to do with God..

OK, why don't you believe it was angel Gabriel that appeared to Muhammad?..
Why do you believe Christians but not Muslims.. Is it not the same angel Gabriel?...

You get my point now..

You people just don't want to entertain the idea that you might have been lied to... You have been deceived
God's personal PA I hail u na u Dy keep schedule of watin God go commission and watin e no go commission e say it's not God's plan grin so A.Gabriel just decided to stroll to Mary and lie to her abi?

God just decided to decieve Jesus so that he could die for nothing abi? God just decided to brainwash Mary abi? Mehn u Muslims are the most tick headed religious people I have ever seen

Upon the whole research and acknowledgement of Jesus

Even the Tomb he was buried brought to public eyes yet stubbornness still dy worry una

Chai
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by EldonCash247: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
There are all title names of Jehovah
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by CanadaOrBust: 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

Yes, you almost there.. Exactly what I said.. The relationship between Enki and Marduk... Father and son... Athanasius said he was both God and man... To satisfy both faction

How many people were willing to be martyred or were martyred for your Emil, Marduk, etc? Or were the martyrs and persecution by Rome also made up? USE YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE SOMETIMES. Don’t just read something written by some loony with an agenda and cling to it. People and empires have hated and tried to destroy Christianity right from it’s inception. Those efforts didn’t just disappear - some of what u r reading and citing were part of it. They haven’t been able to and will never be able to destroy it because IT IS AUTHENTIC!
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by thinkmoney(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2019
johnmba:
Have been wondering if there is a difference between the two. My reason is this: we believe that Jesus is God and in St. Paul's letter he said " Blessed be God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ"

Also Elizabeth filled with the Holy Spirit said " who am I that the mother of my Lord should visit me".

So people is there any difference.
confused people. there is difference. though like Jesus there are many called God, there is only one almighty God, Jehovah or Yahweh (the same name. He unlike Jesus has no beginning and can never die (...he never sleeps nor slumber). Jesus called him , my father and my God.
Jesus is our lord in the sense that he is our master taking and guiding us back to God. 1 cor. 8:6 says; there is actually to us one God, the Father, from whom all things are and we for him; and there is one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things are and we through him.
only with this understanding will Psalm 110:1 make sense; The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool. ...
u will then understand that the first Lord is Jehovah(which is what was really there in the Hebrew version, and the second lord is Jesus.
If you want to know why many other people and spirit being are referred to as God, please feel free to ask me.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sonmvayina(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
God's personal PA I hail u na u Dy keep schedule of watin God go commission and watin e no go commission e say it's not God's plan grin so A.Gabriel just decided to stroll to Mary and lie to her abi?

God just decided to decieve Jesus so that he could die for nothing abi? God just decided to brainwash Mary abi? Mehn u Muslims are the most tick headed religious people I have ever seen

Upon the whole research and acknowledgement of Jesus

Even the Tomb he was buried brought to public eyes yet stubbornness still dy worry una

Chai

From Genesis to malachi.. There is no prophet that prophesied that God was sending his son to come and die for sins.. None at all.. So the Jesus story is not God's plan.. 2nd Chronicles 7 :14 says "if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and confess and forsake their sins, I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land".. God says if you sin , confess and forsake, I will forgive... No sacrifice is required or necessary.. God hates human sacrifice.. He warned the Jews not to do for him what the cananites where doing to their God..
So the Jesus story is not necessary.. Never was..

I am saying the story is a fabrication... By the Greeks /Romans.. The fact they used a Jewish setting for the story does not mean it is of Jewish origin..
Why are you finding it hard to believe you have been lied to and deceived..
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Zenithpeak(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

You don't want to accept that you have lived your life believing a lie... The truth will set you free, but before that it will piss you off..

Someone bereft of spiritual truth promising another persons truth. Nemo dat quod non habet.

I don't know how that uninspired fallacy you and your group are peddling all over nairaland sounds in your hearing.

Honestly I respect the level of your intelligent quotient to have understood that brain washing manual that much.

It is always good moment anytime I come across either your post or otem atunm's post, it is always a rib cracking jokes.... So funny.... Honesty I want more of those Esubio give birth to Allah in 1860 during the time of Constantine and so may gilberish like that.
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sonmvayina(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

How many people were willing to be martyred or were martyred for your Emil, Marduk, etc? Or were the martyrs and persecution by Rome also made up? USE YOUR OWN COMMON SENSE SOMETIMES. Don’t just read something written by some loony with an agenda and cling to it. People and empires have hated and tried to destroy Christianity right from it’s inception. Those efforts didn’t just disappear - some of what u r reading and citing were part of it. They haven’t been able to and will never be able to destroy it because IT IS AUTHENTIC!

Those stories where also forged.. It was Christians that were killing people.. If you don't, you are as good as dead... Anathema they call it.. The Christian history was also forged by Eusebius... No prophet EVER said God was sending his son.. The term Messiah means annionted king.. Not a demi God..
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sonmvayina(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zenithpeak:

Someone bereft of spiritual truth promising another persons truth. Nemo dat quod non habet.

I don't know how that uninspired fallacy you and your group are peddling all over nairaland sounds in your hearing.

Honestly I respect the level of your intelligent quotient to have understood that brain washing manual that much.

It is always good moment anytime I come across either your post or otem atunm's post, it is always a rib cracking jokes.... So funny.... Honesty I want more of those Esubio give birth to Allah in 1860 during the time of Constantine and so may gilberish like that.

The truth still remains that Jesus is just a fictional character... A Roman creation.. God is the divine consciousness personified.. Not a man or human being.. God is existence itself..
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by AlphaStyles(m): 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

From Genesis to malachi.. There is no prophet that prophesied that God was sending his son to come and die for sins.. None at all.. So the Jesus story is not God's plan.. 2nd Chronicles 7 :14 says "if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and confess and forsake their sins, I will hear from heaven and forgive their sins and heal their land".. God says if you sin , confess and forsake, I will forgive... No sacrifice is required or necessary.. God hates human sacrifice.. He warned the Jews not to do for him what the cananites where doing to their God..
So the Jesus story is not necessary.. Never was..

I am saying the story is a fabrication... By the Greeks /Romans.. The fact they used a Jewish setting for the story does not mean it is of Jewish origin..
Why are you finding it hard to believe you have been lied to and deceived..
I shake head for you do u know that the bible has old and new testaments? U are quoting Genesis which is of old testament and who told u that the Jews were doing human sacrifices?

U only crop out the part of the Bible that suits your arguments that is what I have noticed in most of u Muslims both cleric and followers you find one specific part of the Bible that suits your arguments and spew it out u avoid reading the whole Bible From Genesis to Revelation because u don't want to find what will upset ur theories

All the part that involves Jesus Christ the son of God in the Bible u crop it out or avoid it and quote another verse

My friend if u can't read the whole Bible then u have no business arguing with me to even think that Christianity came in before Islam and copied most of what was in the Bible now claiming they are the true religion

Abeg I no dy like argue with Muslims when it comes to Jesus part because I know that they intentionally snub where we direct them too because the quran forbids it
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Zenithpeak(m): 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

The truth still remains that Jesus is just a fictional character... A Roman creation.. God is the divine consciousness personified.. Not a man or human being.. God is existence itself..

Oga which religion is yours? No offence this time
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

They are both pronounced the same way..
keep on deceiving yourself
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sonmvayina(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2019
AlphaStyles:
I shake head for you do u know that the bible has old and new testaments? U are quoting Genesis which is of old testament and who told u that the Jews were doing human sacrifices?

U only crop out the part of the Bible that suits your arguments that is what I have noticed in most of u Muslims both cleric and followers you find one specific part of the Bible that suits your arguments and spew it out u avoid reading the whole Bible From Genesis to Revelation because u don't want to find what will upset ur theories

All the part that involves Jesus Christ the son of God in the Bible u crop it out or avoid it and quote another verse

My friend if u can't read the whole Bible then u have no business arguing with me to even think that Christianity came in before Islam and copied most of what was in the Bible now claiming they are the true religion

Abeg I no dy like argue with Muslims when it comes to Jesus part because I know that they intentionally snub where we direct them too because the quran forbids it

Which part of what I said is wrong.. Point it out.. I am not a Muslim.. Never was.. But I used to be a mass server and youth leader in a Catholic Church in Benin city.. That was when I was still sleeping like you.. Now I have woken up.. And realised it's all forgery and fabrication.. With the intention to keep us busy and distracted while they ransacked our lands for resources to steal..
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by sonmvayina(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2019
Zenithpeak:

Oga which religion is yours? No offence this time

Igbo traditional spirituality...
Re: What Is The Difference Between God And Lord? by AlphaStyles(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2019
sonmvayina:

Which part of what I said is wrong.. Point it out.. I am not a Muslim.. Never was.. But I used to be a mass server and youth leader in a Catholic Church in Benin city.. That was when I was still sleeping like you.. Now I have woken up.. And realised it's all forgery and fabrication.. With the intention to keep us busy and distracted while they ransacked our lands for resources to steal..
u didn't wake up u went blind even the children of God can be tempted away from God even the child of God that dwells with God the devil can one day plant doubt in his mind boom from there the child flees away from God's part u are not a Muslim but u love speaking like one

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Muslim that put the seed of doubt in Jesus Christ in your life in the first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? / Nathaniel Bassey's Hallelujah Challenge Featured On CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.