Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating (60146 Views)

My Problem With Valentine's Day Celebration In Nigeria / My Problem With Nigeria Girls / [KingZaddy] Advanced Relationship and Dating Drills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Timbuktuo: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2019
healthserve:

No wonder. Apologies

No prob, my oga
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Harlequeen:
I'm very average in looks, but full of self esteem. Some nairalanders even think i am ugly,but they are entitled to their opinion and poor taste.
Madam, nobody sees himself ugly no matter how ugly the person should be.
Don't be offended, I am not saying you are ugly.
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Beverlyjean(f): 7:48am On Dec 07, 2019
funmisticqueen:
you are asking the wrong questions.

why didn't he fight for her once he blew? If he sincerely loved her. After all,love never gives up.

Why did he go back to the woman he cheated on her with? Couldn't it have been any other woman?

U see why most men see us as selfish... U said y must he go bk to the woman he cheated on her with .. but u failed to admit that she herself went bk to her ex ... Ok , y did she come bk after leaving him ?? He should fight for her like say without her he will die ... The man did his best , even begged her after he won the contract ... Don't ever blame the man for the lost womb ... She brought it upon herself by trying to kill him and the babe with her car ... Some men will even dump her after that incidence ...

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U see why most men see us as selfish... U said y must he go bk to the woman he cheated on her with .. but u failed to admit that she herself went bk to her ex ... Ok , y did she come bk after leaving him ?? He should fight for her like say without her he will die ... The man did his best , even begged her after he won the contract ... Don't ever blame the man for the lost womb ... She brought it upon herself by trying to kill him and the babe with her car ... Some men will even dump her after that incidence ...
i agree she does have anger issues, but nigga was not a loyal person. Let's not lie.
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by papyt: 5:45pm On Dec 07, 2019
now you just prove to me you are really mature by not giving that nigga the insult of his life but rather make him look like a fool, Thumbs up for you.
Harlequeen:
Wow! Real mature! Oya, clap for yourself.
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by TheVictorious(m): 9:11am On Dec 12, 2019
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by ADBOK: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2019
Harlequeen:
I opened this account because my main one is pretty popular.

I've had this issue and don't know what's wrong.
I can't seem to get into a new relationship. I am now 25, about serving, working a normal job

My dating history is not too rich. I dated just one guy for 2 years, i became sexually active with him, we enjoyed each other, but things didn't work out. I tried to be better, have moved on, and he has too. This was mid last year. I have been celibate since then not because i don't like sex, but because i had time to think, i read a lot of books, listened to a lot of relationship counselors on YouTube, reddit, Nairaland and so on. I decided to approach dating differently, with my head and not my heart . i would vet men out who were not in line with some basic standards, to avoid fuckboys and meet high quality men. He should be well spoken, either with a career or into trade, accomplished, way older by at least 10 yrs(no i don't have daddy issues, i just like mature guys because i think like a mature person) he could also have plans to leave the country, because i plan to do that also.

Here's the issue, the men that express interest in me do not fit this criteria. They seem to have no plan for their lives. I get this impression that they are broke, they recycle the same lines all the time, i usually see their bull sh1t tactics a mile away. some are in the army(i can't date men in the armed forces, they lifestyle is not what i want for myself, cannot date doctors either for the same reason)others are artisans, some are plain hustlers who just do whatever to eat. I have a soft spot for ambitious men, and i have not seen a lot in the area that i am in. I have been advised by my friends to try highbrow areas like lekki or VI or go to church, but i don't believe in religion.

But whenever i see these men, i am not attracted to them. I have even tried online dating with some male nairalanders, but i get disinterested easily. I get turned off when someone asks for my normal pics, it is quite frustrating. There's that fear that some of these men could use my pics to masturbate or one other creepy purpose. I block them if they ask for nudes. But the issue is, it is quite exhausting to keep chatting with someone without seeing them in person and some of these guys just want to smash and run which i won't allow. No man will have access to my vagina and womb without investment and commitment. Eventually it becomes hard to keep up communication and we just fizzle out like that.

I am not under pressure to marry from my parents, infact my dad says he won't allow his daughters marry until they clock 28 and i am the first. He wants us to have a career and a life before moving with a man. I just want to know if what i am doing is right?

To be honest, i just want some words of advice and encouragement, you can ask me questions if you want. This approach of mine? Is it the right thing? Am i being too smart for my own good? Am i afraid of commitment?
I think I like you. If you are interested, I am here..
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by ADBOK: 10:48am On Dec 12, 2019
Beosten:
What you have to understand is that if you see someone with these credentials, he must have used and dumped a lot of women before you met him. I grew up with a very poor grandfather, and still, I had two girls who were ready to be mine right from secondary school days. Another two women in the university fought each other to a standstill just to have me because they thought I have good future. I married none of the four. I spent 80% of salary from my first big job on a girl by paying her school fees. She ended up leaving me. I married someone who didn't collect Kobo from me before marriage, and I had no job when I married her. Today, I have 3 sources of income.

My advice for you is that you should drop this mentality of listing credentials upandan. If you can, believe God to help in this aspect; not by becoming a church goer, but by chasing righteousness.
Now, this is a supreme outlook..
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by kendological(m): 11:35am On Dec 12, 2019
hi are you on watapp? I just sent you a mail. I am not made yet, but I willing to commit to a sincere lady. I am a humanist and irreligious too.
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by 2buffagain(m): 5:45am On Dec 23, 2019
Harlequeen:
I am not under 25 sister, and your christian dogma won't sit with me. If i do become 35 and remain unmarried, i have decided that i will live life, adopt a child and get a boytoy. I have tasted what it is like to settle for a random guy(to be egging on a full grown man on what to do like his mother). Will never go through that again.
But thanks for your opinion but i will be avoiding Shiloh like the plague.

Thus said many ardent Shiloh conveners when they were your age...
Re: I Don't Know What My Problem Is With Men And Dating by KhalifahX: 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2022
Person wey dey find Investment before Bleep dey find ambitious Man.....nne wake up oo���

Incase u still dey find I go connect u with my Boss.....

Here's his pic

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

"I Slept With My Boss To Give My Boyfriend A Job" / He Wants Me To Grace His Bed For My Fee / Share Your BREAK-UP Experience Here For Others To Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.