Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (76268 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by alezzy13: 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.

It's my case ooo. I'm more than comfortable and can ready cater for a family. . .

The problem is that women of these days are just too. . . .noisy.

If I can get a quiet soft-spoken lady, gakiya I go we'd tomorrow.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by BlowYourMind: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Sincerely, without your in-laws, would you be able to boast of decent earnings to take care of your family. How does it feel knowing you in-laws set you up to take care of their daughter. Will you be free to speak your mind when they cross your boundary? Just asking
To be candid with you, my in-laws are liberal people, my father in-law is a Reverend, he doesn't care, even after wedding I went to their house to drink part of the wine I took, they are lovely people.

6 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by alezzy13: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Well, I wasn't talking to you.

I quoted you all the same. tongue

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.
like seriously i can't stop laughing �

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.
Oga mungo park stop beating ur chest... Almost 40 and still searching so DAT u won't rush into marriage... Oga next tym just read and pass

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

You are unmarried not only because you are broke but because you're also stupid and incapable of good judgment.

I should show you my bank balance? See this idiot o.

The tax I paid on my business which is in the trading sector in the first quarter of 2019 is more than your entire netwoth of 4M you're crying over. That's aside the other 2.

My friend, go and waste away and stop being a buffon at your age.
my brother you don’t have any business. You are a jobless nigger.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by dannybrasky(m): 7:07pm On Dec 04, 2019

40 and you are yet to marry!! World ( you are getting old oh why haven't you married? )

25 and he gets married have kids and couldn't pay school fees or meet his family up keep!!! World ( who send you to go marry when you know say u no fit pay school fees and feed your family)

40 and yet to marry!! World ( go and marry and have kids so your kids can grow with you,it is better to have your kids at a tender age) He was pushed and did got married but unhappy. Marriage fails. World ( He can't even keep his marriage intact.

Conclusion!! When you are single,you would be persuaded,pushed,bullied or advised to marry. After marriage,you will be pressured into having kids not considering if you are ready or not. After that nobody will come knocking on your door to ask if you are able to pay your kids school fees,feed them 3 square meals or take them on a vacation. You are on your own. Same people would be the one gossiping saying see him children looking hungry and unkempt,who tell am to go marry,small pikin like am.

If you are 20 or 60 and you feel marriage is what you want,go on and marry without regrets. Truth is no one gives a shiiiii** after.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by codinight: 7:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
safarigirl:
my father always says that a man who has reached 40 and has neither been married or had a child, must have a problem.

A lot of older men want to marry small girls and lord over them, some of them have bad attitudes and are looking for one small girl they can talk to anyhow and she won't say a word, some have zero personality, some are so deep into womanizing that they can't imagine sticking to one woman.

Bottom line, whenever I notice a man advanced in age, who is yet to settle down, I always raise an eyebrow.

Humility always wins. Most of the ladies i know, who got married early are humble. On the flip side, the unmarried ones exhibit very toxic attitudes.

To your point: Not the case mostly. Marriage is only important in Africa, so we stay married to keep our extended families busy.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
40years is long life, still waxing strong, maybe you won’t get to 40 who knows. Because where you live life expectancy is bellow 40.
Mrpsly247:

Oga mungo park stop beating ur chest... Almost 40 and still searching so DAT u won't rush into marriage... Oga next tym just read and pass
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
my brother you don’t have any business. You are a jobless nigger.

Okay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Go find a job.
Okoyiboz3:

Okay
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
LabDNA:

If I can get a quiet and organized lady, just like me. I'll thank God. When I keep stuffs, I wanna come home and see it exactly where I kept it and if it's not there I don't wanna hear 'I don't know where it is', else I could go mad.

cheesy

Single bachelor life can be sweet and addictive too.

Then enjoy it. wink
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
dannybrasky:

40 and you are yet to marry!! World ( you are getting old oh why haven't you married? )

25 and he gets married have kids and couldn't pay school fees or meet his family up keep!!! World ( who send you to go marry when you know say u no fit pay school fees and feed your family)

40 and yet to marry!! World ( go and marry and have kids so your kids can grow with you,it is better to have your kids at a tender age) He was pushed and did got married but unhappy. Marriage fails. World ( He can't even keep his marriage intact.

Conclusion!! When you are single,you would be persuaded,pushed,bullied or advised to marry. After marriage,you will be pressured into having kids not considering if you are ready or not. After that nobody will come knocking on your door to ask if you are able to pay your kids school fees,feed them 3 square meals or take them on a vacation. You are on your own. Same people would be be one gossiping saying see him children looking hungry and unkempt,who tell am to go marry.

If you are 20 or 60 and you feel marriage is what you want,go on and marry without regrets. Truth is no one gives a shiiiii** after.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Ganjafama(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
safarigirl:
there are a lot of working class ladies that are ready to marry, so, looking for working class ladies cannot be the reason you won't marry anytime soon.

Perhaps you are looking for a product that is not in the market. You can not have it all, your clock is ticking.
Don't mind him. Before he realises, he would have become 50 plus. Then he'll start blaming his " village people" for preventing him from getting a wife.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by alezzy13: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
BlowYourMind:
I don't know what you mean by poverty, but I married without job literally, and my marriage is still intact, now I have a joy through my inlaw, just marry a woman not prostitute or a materialistic imp.

LMAO!!! This got me rolling

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Chukapage(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

4M isn't money bro.
That's not up to the wedding budget of people.
No be by mouth guy "4M isn't money" but wait you get am?? If I carry you up flog you for ground 4M go fallout?? Make una no dey yarn anyhow for here OOOO yes 4M ain't so big BUT Bros you get am??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ganjafama:
Don't mind him. Before he realises, he would have become 50 plus. Then he'll start blaming his " village people" for preventing him from getting a wife.

Will he also blame his village people if his marriage turns out miserable?
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by sylve11: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
donbachi:
No matter how d gods small reach,people wey dey go carry am...dey use two hands.

na so the elders put am. cool

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by safarigirl(f): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
codinight:

Humility always wins. Most of the ladies i know, who got married early are humble. On the flip side, the unmarried ones exhibit very toxic attitudes.

To your point: Not the case mostly. Marriage is only important in Africa, so we stay married to keep our extended families busy.
humility goes both ways. Pride is unattractive in any gender

8 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by alezzy13: 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

Maybe marriage is not for you then or maybe you need a very big house cheesy and a rather quiet lady who understand when you need to be left alone.

Are there such women? Abeg let me know oo. Seriously!!

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
Go find a job.

I have 3 businesses which I'm running here in Lagos.

I can't be 40 years like you and still be collecting salary with only a house and a car to show for your years of slavery.

So, my boy, you are a mediocre.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
alezzy13:

Are there such women? Abeg let me know oo. Seriously!!

My brother's wife is such a lady. Just an example.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by bluefilm: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

So true.

As the days go by, I find it increasingly less interested in ever getting married.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Deandean: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
Deep shittt

4 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by augustine: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
BlowYourMind:
I don't know what you mean by poverty, but I married without job literally, and my marriage is still intact, now I have a joy through my inlaw, just marry a woman not prostitute or a materialistic imp.
Congratulations. you probably have sponsors or great inlaws who supported you until you could stand on your feet. else, how did you pay rents and other household living requirements? Not everyone is as fortunate as you are.

6 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Get married. I know it's difficult to get a good woman, but they do exist somewhere.
it's not that easy sir although I appreciate your concern. Am working really hard to break away from this thing because deep down I feel I might regret if I don't get married soon.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by alezzy13: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
LabDNA:

If I can get a quiet and organized lady, just like me. I'll thank God. When I keep stuffs, I wanna come home and see it exactly where I kept it and if it's not there I don't wanna hear 'I don't know where it is', else I could go mad.

Single bachelor life can be sweet and addictive too.

Chai!! You could easy pass as my twin brother. I'm exactly in the same boat

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by LabDNA: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Purifychy:

Exactly what I'm experiencing in my marriage and I've made up my mind to quit.

Really? shocked
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
40years is long life, still waxing strong, maybe you won’t get to 40 who knows. Because where you live life expectancy is bellow 40.
If I die today i'd av lived a good life... I won't be a pathetic old man who clinged to the rail too long that he didn't learn how to swim... Most people create the problems they wish to live with and u have created urx.. I don't have a problem with u being single at 49 my problem is u attribute it to a lack of good women

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chukapage:
No be by mouth guy "4M isn't money" but wait you get am?? If I carry you up flog you for ground 4M go fallout?? Make una no dey yarn anyhow for here OOOO yes 4M ain't so big BUT Bros you get am??
dont mind him, the 4million I was even saying is in my Nigerian account. What if if I come put my Norwagian kro account?
That guy is very poor, I know people like him.
4million in Nigeria of today can lift someone out of poverty very fast and change go remain.

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by tete7000(m): 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Many people who married early too have problems with their marriage. The issue with marriages is something deeper than your analysis . It is about people's understanding of what marriage is. When you don't understand what you are going into, you lack the capacity to know what to do to stay in it. Proper definition of marriage, its purpose, its suitability or non-suitability for us helps us look for appropriate person that compliments ourselves. Until people stop dancing to social pressure and go into marriages on basis on strong understanding and conviction of what the institution of marriage is with inherent challenges, marriages will continue to have problem. Age, rather than being an impediment can help a man bring maturity into his marriage. From my own understanding, marriage is not for kids...

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by TotoNaRubber: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2019
Naija wey oloshos full everywia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.