Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (76248 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by LabDNA: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.

Walahi this is my scenario, I value my space alot, I wonder if I can ever stay long with any woman in the same house. I love my lone time especially after coming home from a hard day job managing 3 businesses in 2 different states.

Na God go helep us.

9 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
you are a big liar? My guy bought to jumbo venza for owerri 2yrs ago for 3.1m

Stop typing like a poverty-stricken illiterate. Your guy in Owerri. No wonder 4M is big money to you.

Your guy can buy a Venza for 20 Naira if you like, it just shows you move with people like you who can only afford to buy problems thinking they are buying good stuff.

A single staff bus is X4 of your networth.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Tsolutionifede(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
TourismMan:
So a guy we used to watch football matches together got married around November last year and I was happy for him cos he was already 40 something. I'm so shocked to have learnt days ago that the marriage crashed in less than 3 months. In fact, the informant told me the marriage packed up precisely in the month of March this year for undisclosed reasons.

Honestly, cases like this scare us the singles big time. To me, no marriage is better than broken marriage. What has become our marriage these days?
if you no get enough money or very stable income, 95% of the current marriages to all these oloshos we call wife won't work . but if you rich to a reasonable extent, then u can manage and satisfy their materialistic character that initially push them to do olosho. 95% percent of Nigerian's ladies are olosho. Believe me

7 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Perspective bro, perspective.
In the city of the blind, a one-eyed man is the king.
When you leave your mediocre circles, you'll realise you have nothing.

As for me being broke, well I'm under 35, own 3 businesses. I solo founded 2 and the third one has investors on board. I won't state my revenues so it doesn't seem I'm bragging.
can you label someone like me poor ? So everyone has a standard. You can buy cloth of 1m some can buy same cloth for 4m. It’s depends how you manage your money. You sound as if you don’t know the minimum in Nigeria. How much is the salary of a bank manager in Nigeria.
You need to listen when elders are talking.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by AlphaStyles(m): 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
When two heads can't work together don't expect compromise

And if both partners failed to study each other then don't expect the marriage to last

If one person fill too big then wahala especially if both are liberals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Godsfavour78: 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You friend was watching matches at 40? The marriage will crash na ..you friend no get bah
you have no point.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by 3Hopeblog(m): 6:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.

Bros if you dey Lagos. Try dey enter all those commercial buses way dey go island, you go jam many working class ladies in different categories and behaviour unless you dey search for top notch working class ladies.

Scond rainbow to CMS na one example

10 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by spencekat(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
openmine:
hmmm...Op we cannot stay here and draw hasty conclusions over the reason behind one's failed marriage!
It could have been anything!
May God bless you.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Poanan: 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

4M isn't money bro.
That's not up to the wedding budget of people.
You don't know if he is being conservative. Above 4m can be 20m.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
LabDNA:

Walahi this is my scenario, I value my space alot, I wonder if I can ever stay long with any woman in the same house. I love my lone time.

Na God helep us.

Maybe marriage is not for you then or maybe you need a very big house cheesy and a rather quiet lady who understand when you need to be left alone.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Stop typing like a poverty-stricken illiterate. Your guy in Owerri. No wonder 4M is big money to you.

Your guy can buy a Venza for 20 Naira if you like, it just shows you move with people like you who can only afford to buy problems thinking they are buying good stuff.

A single staff bus is X4 of your networth.
guy you are poor. Psychologically thinking you are very poor, you reminds me of my old friend Owoyemi. You know get shishi. You are talking as if you deal on cars. � okay! Check my car Benz e250 come back and tell me about your yeye venza, venza na poor water for owerri poor man.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Poanan: 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
3Hopeblog:

Bros if you dey Lagos. Try dey enter all those commercial buses way dey go island, you go jam many working class ladies in different categories and behaviour unless you dey search for top notch working class ladies.

Scond rainbow to CMS na one example
Hmmm... looks like u stay in festac or close by

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by spencekat(m): 6:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
scaramucci:

Good take. As an advanced bachelor, I can relate to this.
And you are proud to be an advanced bachelor?
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 6:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Poanan:

You don't know if he is being conservative. Above 4m can be 20m.

Don't extrapolate. His statement was clear and unambiguous.

He feels he has arrived, I want to puncture his ego let him work harder and achieve more so as not to be caught in mediocrity which he's proud of.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by spencekat(m): 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
safarigirl:
there are a lot of working class ladies that are ready to marry, so, looking for working class ladies cannot be the reason you won't marry anytime soon.

Perhaps you are looking for a product that is not in the market. You can not have it all, your clock is ticking.
The question is has he been coming across working class ladies?
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Don't extrapolate. His statement was clear and unambiguous.

He feels he has arrived, I want to puncture his ego let him work harder and achieve more so as not to be caught in mediocrity which he's proud of.
screenshot your bank statement let me do mine. Poor man like you.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by simplesearch: 6:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
Purifychy:

Exactly what I'm experiencing in my marriage and I've made up my mind to quit.

Quitters don't ever win neither do they testify. You need to see yourself as been responsible for whatever ills that goes on in your home to fix it, what you need at this point is to quit been selfish and braze up yourself to become the man God wants you to be in your home and for your kids. If our parents had been quitting up and down at convenience don't you think our lives would have been filled with many bitter experiences. Don't seek for liberty at the expense of your due responsibility, People that always run from responsibility are never dependable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
guy you are poor. Psychologically thinking you are very poor, you reminds me of my old friend Owoyemi. You know get shishi. You are talking as if you deal on cars. � okay! Check my car Benz e250 I come back and me about your yeye venza, venza na poor water for owerri poor man.

You are almost 40 and unmarried. Yet, you're boasting of 4M in your account. Boy, get out of Owerri, come to Lagos let me show you what people younger than you are achieving. You would cry when going back home.

I'll ignore the other nonsense you typed. You're not productive and not worthy of my advice.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Usanga35: 6:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
TourismMan:
So a guy we used to watch football matches together got married around November last year and I was happy for him cos he was already 40 something. I'm so shocked to have learnt days ago that the marriage crashed in less than 3 months. In fact, the informant told me the marriage packed up precisely in the month of March this year for undisclosed reasons.

Honestly, cases like this scare us the singles big time. To me, no marriage is better than broken marriage. What has become our marriage these days?
NOWADAYS LESBIANS RE EVERYWHERE.....
IT COULD BE THAT D GIRL IS A LESBIAN THEN D HUSBAND JUST FOUND OUT THEN SCATTERS D MARRIAGE
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by spencekat(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Inhabitable1:

Very true, a close relative of mine is having same problem....
But how can one see his wife as an intruder?
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by alezzy13: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

[s]Stop typing like a poverty-stricken illiterate. Your guy in Owerri. No wonder 4M is big money to you.

A single staff bus is X4 of your networt[/s]h.

Abeg stop making noise..

4 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by subcbouy: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
IgbosAreOsus:

A million captains can be in a ship but only one can steer it.
The one not steering will tell another steering not how to do it. Confusion looming in that ship.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by LabDNA: 7:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

Maybe marriage is not for you then or maybe you need a very big house cheesy and a rather quiet lady who understand when you need to be left alone.

If I can get a quiet and organized lady, just like me. I'll thank God. When I keep stuffs, I wanna come home and see it exactly where I kept it and if it's not there I don't wanna hear 'I don't know where it is', else I could go mad.

Single bachelor life can be sweet and addictive too.

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by safarigirl(f): 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
spencekat:
The question is has he been coming across working class ladies?
where has he been going to if he is not coming across working class ladies? Even in Universities, among students, there are working class ladies and entrepreneurs.

The question is not about him coming across working class ladies, he comes across them well and good, but it must be the types that refuse to bend to his will and submit their entire lives to him. He is looking for a submissive working class lady, and the ones he will find that are closer to his age (late 20's- early 30's) hardly ever come in that submissive form.

8 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.
This your reason get as e be òga lipsrsealed
Hmm
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 7:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
screenshot your bank statement let me do mine. Poor man like you.

You are unmarried not only because you are broke but because you're also stupid and incapable of good judgment.

I should show you my bank balance? See this idiot o.

The tax I paid on my business which is in the trading sector in the first quarter of 2019 is more than your entire netwoth of 4M you're crying over. That's aside the other 2.

My friend, go and waste away and stop being a buffon at your age.

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
alezzy13:

Abeg stop making noise..

Well, I wasn't talking to you.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by SmartyPants(m): 7:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.

Fascinating postulation there. Is this supported by any statistical or anecdotal evidence?

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Christmasdon(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
. I read almost 5 times to get your well-deserved comment. lol hope you referring to a an actor person like nkem owoh(osuofia) i guess.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 7:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

You are almost 40 and unmarried. Yet, you're boasting of 4M in your account. Boy, get out of Owerri, come to Lagos let me show you what people younger than you are achieving. You would cry when going back home.

I'll ignore the other nonsense you typed. You're not productive and not worthy of my advice.
bro you sound like person wey dey smoke Igbo for uncompleted building thinking they can pick huge sum of money when dem don get high on weed grin sorry i based in Norway! I drive tear rubber car. Moreover I was born in Lagos, grew up in Lagos, amuwo odofin., festac extension. My brother deals on cars through that axis. That is why I said you don’t know anything about cars. You are just a novis. I know that you are a poor guy but continue, I love your stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by IDRWFB(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
okomile:
Inpatient!

grin grin
Impatient
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by TourismMan(m): 7:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:

You friend was watching matches at 40? The marriage will crash na ..you friend no get bah

What do you mean? Men @40 and above don't watch match?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.