Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (76276 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by idu1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.

Truth.

4 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by bossmeek(m): 5:02pm On Dec 04, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by cRobo: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
And you are happy to announce it in disguise that you are helping?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by thatkindthing: 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2019
I can't help but agree, no marriage is better than a broken marriage
TourismMan:
So a guy we used to watch football matches together got married around November last year and I was happy for him cos he was already 40 something. I'm so shocked to have learnt days ago that the marriage crashed in less than 3 months. In fact, the informant told me the marriage packed up precisely in the month of March this year for undisclosed reasons.

Honestly, cases like this scare us the singles big time. To me, no marriage is better than broken marriage. What has become our marriage these days?

6 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by zabuur: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
See the example you are following. What about the ones that are married for years and still married. Always look for a good example.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Topmaike007(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2019
Hmmmn
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by thorpido(m): 6:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Was it arrangee marriage?
Two grown ups can't try to make it work?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by millionboi2: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.
hahahaha

Wetin u mean
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by YorubaPrince: 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
angry
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by meobizy(f): 6:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
Good. He should dust himself off and prepare for marriage number two. Life is too short to waste in an unhappy matrimony. At least that was three steady months of shining someone’s daughter’s congo on the regular.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by SarkinYarki: 6:02pm On Dec 04, 2019
TourismMan:
So a guy we used to watch football matches together got married around November last year and I was happy for him cos he was already 40 something. I'm so shocked to have learnt days ago that the marriage crashed in less than 3 months. In fact, the informant told me the marriage packed up precisely in the month of March this year for undisclosed reasons.

Honestly, cases like this scare us the singles big time. To me, no marriage is better than broken marriage. What has become our marriage these days?

You friend was watching matches at 40? The marriage will crash na ..you friend no get bah

9 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by meobizy(f): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
There is logic in this. I believe wholeheartedly. It is possibly why parents try to make their children marry early so they’ll build a dependence on having a partner around.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by ctleurocollege: 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin OP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Saintmary(f): 6:03pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
Chai

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by millionboi2: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
Larryfest:

Hmm this your words really got me, just like you are talking to me directly but am already adjusting though.. God help me
Same with me

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Jabioro: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
TourismMan:

And the guy is always preaching, trying to win soul for God but I think he is someone with pride. Perhaps he was exerting pride in the house with the ex wife.
Preaching without behavior, character..Shior those that formed holy are the worst

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
RonaldoVido:
In Nigeria 40 year old men are single because of poverty not choice.

Nah poverty still crash that marriage. 90% probability.
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
BurnStoner:

Lmao �....This one seems to have working experience

No actually, I married quite early; I planned my life strictly. It's just that my hobby is people-watching. I really love observing people. Humans are interesting creatures.

24 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by pocohantas(f): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
TourismMan:

And the guy is always preaching, trying to win soul for God but I think he is someone with pride. Perhaps he was exerting pride in the house with the ex wife.

May not be pride. Divorce doesn't always mean both are bad people, they might just not be compatible or best for themselves. Was the wife as religious as he was? People with same values should marry. It would reduce issues, not eradicate them.

I wish them well.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
If you have something for your guys ex, go for it.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Ladycewhy(f): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
For a 40 something year old man one would have expected that he would have ticked all the boxes before settling down.I don't know why the marriage crashed or who's fault it was ,but did he have to wait to grow white hair only to let it pack up in 3months? undecided. Here i was thinking advanced bachelors were more emotionally and psychologically ready for marriage .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by MOGPman(m): 6:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
guy u wicked sha

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by simplesearch: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
TourismMan:

You do not possess sufficient knowledge of what led to the breakup. In other word, your assumption is based on mere speculation, if you are truly his friend you should try and find out exactly what led to the breakup, no one here should be doing that for you.

10 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by HowDareU: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
@tourisman It scares me too. I pray God gives us the wisdom to choose a good wife. So sad for your friend.

3 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by thorpido(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
True.
When a man waits too long,a part of him becomes emotionless.

29 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
exactly how I am feeling right now. And am just 28. Lol

21 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mabea: 6:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
ambivert27:
Maybe both of them are too stubborn. Two captains can't be in a ship
Highly a possibility
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by deeva1: 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
You shud also try as much to find out the reason for the their break up

3 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
Crash kwa the marriage na Airplane

7 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Christmasdon(m): 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
. Seriously i do not understand this your write-up. like if you don't understand , share if you understand.

5 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Ijaya123: 6:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
TourismMan:

There must be reason(s) why the marriage crashed. You're still not telling us the full story.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by LongThickPenis(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
BlowYourMind:
I don't know what you mean by poverty, but I married without job literally, and my marriage is still intact, now I have a joy through my inlaw, just marry a woman not prostitute or a materialistic imp.

Sincerely, without your in-laws, would you be able to boast of decent earnings to take care of your family. How does it feel knowing you in-laws set you up to take care of their daughter. Will you be free to speak your mind when they cross your boundary? Just asking

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / 146-Year-Old Woman Goes Topless As She Poses With Her 157-Year-Old Husband. PICS / Mother Gives Birth To Three Kids For Son In Kwara (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.