Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,212 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (76265 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Princepioneer(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.
sorry, i choose to disagree... You may be partially right but many guys that married somehow late knows how to pamper their wives...

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by okomile(f): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tks English teacher!
I am illiterate grin grin

Finchmgh:

Is “impatience” and not inpatient

Inpatient refer to;
A patient who lives in hospital while under treatment.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2019
Chukapage:
shut you stinking toilet mouth!! You think sey na by English?? undecided HYPOCRITE!! Ode! You showed off your fake ass ,he showed off his what he's got too and you're all up hyperventilating everywhere when you did EXACTLY the same thing he did HYPOCRITE!

If you like, after typing in bold, sign it with your signature, that's your unfortunate luck.

You are all the same thing. Noisemakers online and loafers offline.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Na wah o ,see advanced bachelors on this thread, so you people cant even live with another human being yet you claim there are no good ladies around. "I love my space " is another name for "social disorder",you guys need to go for therapy asap.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
You see how people are attacking you, that show your brain is microscopic!

Misery loves company. You and the idiots supporting you are the same thing.

Go and retire on you 4M.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by sirblend: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tobinrobin:
A friend of mine who got married this year at a really huge event center has divorced the husband. The marriage didn’t even last 4 months sef.

At lekki right?

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Na wah o ,see advanced bachelors on this thread, so you people cant even live with another human being yet you claim there are no good ladies around. "I love my space " is another name for "social disorder",you guys need to go for therapy asap.

grin

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by cRobo: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
kayprinz:
with this post i have learnt alot
what is your headache on it

It takes a seconds for marriage to break up

So what's the big deal

Why surprised like a kid
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Sunnyobums: 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

If I am a nobody, then may you never be a nobody in your life.
I have my identity and it's something I never brag about, rather than boast about what I have, I give thanks to my maker.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Chukapage(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
you are a big liar? My guy bought to jumbo venza for owerri 2yrs ago for 3.1m
chairman stop replying that guy he's obviously FAKE infact Lia Mohammed's mentee you can smell the lies digitally from afar cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ladycewhy:
Na wah o ,see advanced bachelors on this thread, so you people cant even live with another human being yet you claim there are no good ladies around. "I love my space " is another name for "social disorder" . You guys need to go for therapy .

No wonder them no dey allow person see road for here. I no care if anybody wan advance, that is strictly your choice. I have a problem when such people keep acting like every other person is the problem but them. Running down people. How then can you see good in the opposite sex? Naso craze dey start o grin

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sunnyobums:

I have my identity and it's something I never brag about, rather than boast about what I have, I give thanks to my maker.

Oga, why are you afraid to say amen.

I repeat, because you called me a nobody, may you never be a nobody.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by 3Hopeblog(m): 7:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
Poanan:

Hmmm... looks like u stay in festac or close by
You are not far from the truth bro.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by OkunrinMeta: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.

How much of that your 4m do you think an average wedding ceremony would chop?

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Sunnyobums: 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

Oga, why are you afraid to say amen.
I repeat, because you called me a nobody, may you never be a nobody.
Grow up kid
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Ladycewhy(f): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:

No wonder them no dey allow person see road for here. I no care if anybody wan advance, that is strictly your choice. I have a problem when such people keep acting like every other person is the problem but them. Running down people. How then can you see good in the opposite sex? Naso craze dey start o grin
most of them cant even hold down a relationship with a good sensible lady for one week,they will feel threatened or even irritated by the mere presence of a human being who isn't doing any thing to provoke them ,yet they come online as if they have a bone to pick with women when they themselves have a disorder and refuse to threat it.They think its normal ,but that is a very serious issue from the view of a therapist.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:

I am actually enjoying how men are trying to bully their brothers into marriage. grin

A thread on marriage: 10 pages in 10 minutes. Open an educative thread that is of general relevance and you will barely get to 4 pages in 2 days.

Marriage is the most pressing issue for the average Nigerian.

6 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Grow up kid

Donate your advice to your elders at home.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.
i feel attacked

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2019
kokaneprodigy:
i feel attacked

You are under attack. grin

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mindfulness:

I am actually enjoying how men are trying to bully their brothers into marriage. grin

A thread on marriage: 10 pages in 10 minutes. Open an educative thread that is of general relevance and you will barely get to 4 pages in 2 days.

Marriage is the most pressing issue for the average Nigerian.

It is actually moving slowly and civilly. If say na woman, we for dey 18pages by now na. E for mad gaan grin. Wetin concern us with educative? Most educative threads that hit FP struggle to get to 3pages.

Ladycewhy:
most of them cant even hold down a relationship with a good sensible lady for one week,they will feel threatened or even irritated by the mere presence of a human being who isn't doing any thing to provoke them ,yet they come online as if they have a bone to pick with women when they themselves have a disorder and refuse to threat it. They think its normal ,but that is a very serious issue from the view of a therapists.

Hahahahahahaha. Abeg no kill me.

4 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Chukapage(m): 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

If you like, after typing in bold, sign it with your signature, that's your unfortunate luck.

You are all the same thing. Noisemakers online and loafers offline.
yes atleast I ain't Lai Mohammed (Jr) lieing childishly on a faceless forum about spending 5M on a wedding. You sound too poverty stricken to even be able to afford more than the data your using to lie 5M on wedding ko 5Billion ni mtcheew!
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Finchmgh: 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2019
okomile:
Tks English teacher!
I am illiterate grin grin

Yes madam.
You welcome grin
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ladycewhy:
For a 40 something year old man one would have expected that he would have ticked all the boxes before settling down.I don't know why the marriage crashed or who's fault it was ,but did he have to wait to grow white hair only to let it pack up in 3months? undecided. Here i was thinking advanced bachelors were more emotionally and psychologically ready for marriage .
which one be advanced bachelor again

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2019
SmartyPants:

Fascinating postulation there. Is this supported by any statistical or anecdotal evidence?

Actually no. Just personal observation.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Jgoldie: 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2019
look at how 'advanced men' are bashing each other... grin grin wink

na 4million cause this bashing

let me grab my popcorn and coke...this is gonna be hilarious cheesy cheesy

GOD KNOWS IF I HAVE A MILLION NAIRA ....I WOULD DO WONDERS...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
ekevwe:
They tried. Not easy to spend a week with uncomfortable spouse.

Those of us wey heavy for the game, man, even if one conquers the ultimate beauty according to one's specs, if she stay with me two days, I'm irritated already after all the filters fade off.

The only possible way that one could tolerate her presence for more than 24 hours is if she's very pleasant, SUBMISSIVE, and blessed with a charming personality. Then person go just calm down for her small.

But if it is all these nasty ass, pompous, talk-I-talk-back 'open eye' girls, I don't know how any sensible man can even contemplate marrying them, even for 1 week. For a grown, self-made correct Nigerian man, there's nothing more annoying than dragging trousers with these entitled women. I can't argue. I can't shout. Just get lost with your attitude.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Christmasdon(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
Seriously, God is still to tell a man where he brought a woman from. honestly, women are so annoying. BUT I LOVE THEM O. WETIN MAN GO DO.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 04, 2019
Princepioneer:
sorry, i choose to disagree... You may be partially right but many guys that married somehow late knows how to pamper their wives...
Of course there are exceptions to every rule.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:

It is actually moving slowly and civilly. If say na woman, we for dey 18pages by now na. E for mad gaan grin. Wetin concern us with educative? Most educative threads that hit FP struggle to get to 3pages.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by alezzy13: 8:07pm On Dec 04, 2019
Ladycewhy:
most of them cant even hold down a relationship with a good sensible lady for one week,they will feel threatened or even irritated by the mere presence of a human being who isn't doing any thing to provoke them ,yet they come online as if they have a bone to pick with women when they themselves have a disorder and refuse to threat it.They think its normal ,but that is a very serious issue from the view of a therapist.

So YOU THINK. And that's the major problem with ur ilk.

meanwhile the guy is highly pissed by the constant yapity yap, yet the lady sees nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Jgoldie: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2019
pocohantas:

Dick-measuring contest of who is richer. grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State / 10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.