Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. (76226 Views)

How My First Marriage Crashed After Several Abuse- Pastor Emmanuel Olumide (vid) / My Guy Said, "O Boy I Don Divorce O". / Banker Commits Suicide After Marriage He Took N3M Loan Crashed After 2 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by openmine(m): 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
hmmm...Op we cannot stay here and draw hasty conclusions over the reason behind one's failed marriage!
It could have been anything!

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mabea: 6:10pm On Dec 04, 2019
Tobinrobin:
A friend of mine who got married this year at a really huge event center has divorced the husband. The marriage didn’t even last 4 months sef.
This is serious
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by NICOGRAVITY: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
Your marriage doesn't fail, you fail your marriage.
It doesn't matter how old you are, marriage will humble you.
Love alone doesn't sustain marriage.
Character, patience, self-control, forgiveness, boundaries, trust, encouragement, tolerance and dying to self.
I learnt a lot in marriage, thanks be to God for getting married as it's the second best decision I have ever made.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by CSTR2: 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.
This is for those Ladies looking for a guy older than them by 10 years when they themselves are already in their 30s.

6 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
When you wait too long before you marry, you get comfortable in the self-centred bachelor lifestyle. Any wife after that will be seen as an intruder in your home, eating your food and destroying your appliances. It won't last before you vex pack the 'guest' commot.

Good take. As an advanced bachelor, I can relate to this.

21 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by isyourboy(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
Maybe the hubby isn't handsome enough. That's what cause broken marriage these days. Improve your look

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by spencekat(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
You don't even know who initiated the divorce and you centered it on the guy's age before getting married.

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by safarigirl(f): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.
there are a lot of working class ladies that are ready to marry, so, looking for working class ladies cannot be the reason you won't marry anytime soon.

Perhaps you are looking for a product that is not in the market. You can not have it all, your clock is ticking.

44 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by olabrinks(f): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
So so true. I think the perfect age for marriage for guys is 28-36. Anything above that is pushing it, and you start becoming too picky and cautious.
RisenPhoenix:

28 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Inhabitable1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Very true, a close relative of mine is having same problem....

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mabea: 6:13pm On Dec 04, 2019
BlowYourMind:
I don't know what you mean by poverty, but I married without job literally, and my marriage is still intact, now I have a joy through my inlaw, just marry a woman not prostitute or a materialistic imp.
You must be a Yoruba man

5 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Dandsome: 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
In this life, just pray God bless you with a good marriage

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by ednut1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 04, 2019
These days marriage na gamble

13 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
spencekat:
You don't even know who initiated the divorce and you centered it on the guy's age before getting married.
It doesn't matter. He will either send her packing or make life unbearable for her so she can pack out. Same result.

7 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by buywpbundles: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
Touching
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Okoyiboz3: 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
golddust6000:
thats not true. I am almost 40, I can beat my chest and say the money in my account is over 4million.
The reason why I will not marry anytime soon is because I am looking for working class lady, or self employed person. I am afraid to marry a jobless lady or a liability, these are the reason why I will not rush my marriage.

4M isn't money bro.
That's not up to the wedding budget of people.

30 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by ekevwe(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
They tried. Not easy to spend a week with uncomfortable spouse.

4 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by dannybrasky(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
LongThickPenis:

Sincerely, without your in-laws, would you be able to boast of decent earnings to take care of your family. How does it feel knowing you in-laws set you up to take care of their daughter. Will you be free to speak your mind when they cross your boundary? Just asking
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by spencekat(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

It doesn't matter. He will either send her packing or make life unbearable for her so she can pack out. Same result.
You can't say.
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by dannybrasky(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2019
ekevwe:
They tried. Not easy to spend a week with uncomfortable spouse.
grin grin
Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by don4real18(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
BlowYourMind:
I don't know what you mean by poverty, but I married without job literally, and my marriage is still intact, now I have a joy through my inlaw, just marry a woman not prostitute or a materialistic imp.
Would you mind sharing your story with the young ones on Nairaland. When I get to read several demands that must be met before marriage on this platform, I become flabberwhelmed and disappointed at the same time due to their myopic reasoning

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Lugianostar(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2019
We ought to understand that after when we got married; everything around the man had to change because you are now married, choice of food to eat, outings , the friends you keep , going out to watch football matches etc. You have to either carry her with you or you inform her earlier on your day schedule as it is key as you needed much time to spend with her after work or business. But some men still live in marriage as if they are still single; if a woman hate anything a such , it is when you ignore her to be doing what will please you without carrying her along.

Your wife must be your best friend.

Source from God

Understanding

Information

Respect

Trust

Spiritually incline

Prayers

These above nuggets will help to keep the marriage in-align with God's ordinances. Be bless...!

18 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Westernlove: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
RisenPhoenix:

Nothing I mean nothing but the damn truth lol....

9 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by dannybrasky(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

4M isn't money bro.
You said some people. Well With 500k he can still tie the knot grin Different strokes for different folks.

32 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by spencekat(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Okoyiboz3:

4M isn't money bro.
But many people have wedded with less than that in their accounts.

21 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Azzin,what should even crash a marriage except infidelity? Marriage nowadays is more like secondary school dating...

4 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mastermind1759(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
BlowYourMind:
What of d ones with all d money and it still crash..money shld not always be d yardstick..
This 5factors may help out
Must be born again
Good character
Check compatibility
Companionship
Capacity..

9 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by spencekat(m): 6:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
dannybrasky:

You said some people. Well With 500k he can still tie the knot grin Different strokes for different folks.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by olabrinks(f): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Then please make sure you marry within your age range. Precisely over 30, don’t start talking about fertility or old age blah blah. It’s very hard to find a young 20 something year old who has their shit together, esp in Nigeria. The problem with people is unrealistic expectations, this is why most of you will be on your death bed alone. You will meet that working class lady but she will not be physically appealing, or she will be too bossy and independent. Wait until you are 60, that is when you will find the one.
golddust6000:

24 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by mechanics(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
hmmmm, he thinks marriage will be free of challenges, since they where married legally, for them not to be together is not a good thing, no matter the problem, God that instituted marriage will make it easier for couples to live together in peace, after all we have couples who have been together for years and still living peacefully.

2 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by golddust6000(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
safarigirl:
there are a lot of working class ladies that are ready to marry, so, looking for working class ladies cannot be the reason you won't marry anytime soon.

Perhaps you are looking for a product that is not in the market. You can not have it all, your clock is ticking.
everyone clock is ticking. I can tell you how it goes.
Moreover approaching Nigeria girl of this days eh. They look more aggressive when talking to them.
You won’t know I am 38 years old except I tell you, sister my clock is not ticking o, I am so handsome to the extend that if I walk pass group of opposite sex they always look me twice.
So I have all it takes to wait for my queen to arrive.

12 Likes

Re: My Guy's Marriage Crashed In Less Than 3 Months. by LibrarianD: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2019
TourismMan:
So a guy we used to watch football matches together got married around November last year and I was happy for him cos he was already 40 something. I'm so shocked to have learnt days ago that the marriage crashed in less than 3 months. In fact, the informant told me the marriage packed up precisely in the month of March this year for undisclosed reasons.

Ogbeni,
Marriage is not for "kids". If they are not family oriented, let them maintain status quo till an intervention comes from themselves, religious circles or extended family.

This is still an unconfirmed story, come with facts next time.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice / Wife Breaks Bottle On Husband's Head After He Slapped Her-neighbours Hail Her On / Dead Man Grabs Brother’s Hands In Mortuary In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.