Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking (3181 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / Viral Wedding Picture That Got People Talking. / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by Johnwhiteceo(f): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
This viral pre-wedding photoshoot has elicited reactions on social media. While some people laughed it off, many feel the posture was indecent and highly provocative.

The man here was apparently looking underneath the thighs of his wife-to-be as she stood over him. They duo appeared to be having a nice time with the controversial posture.

The date of the wedding, venue and details about their identities remain unknown.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/see-provocative-pre-wedding-picture.html

Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by Johnwhiteceo(f): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by mercyefe200(f): 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2019
Lol grin
Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2019
I no fit laugh abeg.
Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by ebenezary(m): 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2019
this is very crazy
Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by adewest1999(m): 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2019
grin
Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by sexysage(m): 3:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
An obvious evidence that oga don dey enjoy free subscription in a long while back...
Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by Cuccitini(m): 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2019
Nothing Edward Snowden no go see for gate
Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by SalafRider(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2019
Can you imagine. I'll take my pre wedding shot riding a lion cuz my eyes have seen too much mumu styles. The guy sef de shine teeth, like person wey never see kpekus before

1 Like

Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by 40secondsguy(m): 4:18pm On Dec 04, 2019
Heh...trying so bad to endure it undecided

1 Share

Re: See The Provocative Pre-wedding Picture That Got People Talking by Kobicove(m): 4:44pm On Dec 04, 2019
Warisdis undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Send Money From Nigeria To Uganda. / Wives Who Wear G-strings Are Prostitutes – Man Explains / I Unintentionally Slept With My Wife Twin And She Made No Efforts To Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.