Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says (3125 Views)

Never Marry Any Lady With Any Of These Characters Or You Will Regret For Life / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Mrunityshow: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
I can never marry any man that doesn’t drink alcohol – Nigeria lady says

Nigeria Lady has dropped a bombshell statements on Facebook that is making everyone talking.

That is when I believe, there are Different human being with different believe. When others ladies are running away from Men that consume alcohol, others are happy to be with them.

The case of this very young lady Malisa Amandan, has got people wondering what would have come over her,

According to her.

Continue below;

[url]https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/05/04/i-can-never-marry-any-man-that-doesnt-drink-alcohol-nigeria-lady-says/ [/url]

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by donbachi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Also have it in mind...dat it goes hand in hand with cheating..cos after the alchy,comes sex.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Joystark(f): 7:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
donbachi:
Also have it in mind...dat it goes hand in hand with cheating..cos after the alchy,comes sex.

Not always true.

Everybody has a vice.
Alcohol isn't great but when placed side by side with the other options, well...

A social drinker isn't a bad pick at all.

10 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by donbachi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 08, 2020
Joystark:

Not always true.

Everybody has a vice.
Alcohol isn't great but when placed side by side with the other options, well...

i don talk my own.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by solmusdesigns: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
cool

Some ladies are like that especially the hard working ones who just need a man to crown them not his money

A drunk man is easy to tame by a woman than a fully sensible functional man

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good luck to her husband
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by wisest10: 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2020
(NFA) spotted..this are the kind of women that marry one useless man dat beat them all the time and they will still be loving the man ontop of suffering...suffering and smiling
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Swinger60(f): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2020
wisest10:
(NFA) spotted..this are the kind of women that marry one useless man dat beat them all the time and they will still be loving the man ontop of suffering...suffering and smiling
Haba. Haba.

So, all men that drinks alcohol beats their wives, abi?

And to you, every man that drinks is useless, abi?

A man that drinks socially is different from a man that is addicted to alcohol. (take note)

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Swinger60(f): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2020
See the comments undecided

Even those that drinks are condemning the babe and acting Saints online.

Nigerians and Hypocrisy. Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by wisest10: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2020
Swinger60:
Haba. Haba.

A man that drinks socially is different from a man that is addicted to alcohol. (take note)

I get your point..but look at that girl closely,u should know d kind of man she is yearning for plus her height says it all..
Just my harmless opinion o
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
I'm here for you baby?

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 08, 2020
Joystark:

Not always true.

Everybody has a vice.

My friend, over 90 percent of guys who drink cheats.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Swinger60:
Haba. Haba.

Not necesarily beats but they cheat.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by 444crop: 2:45am On Sep 09, 2020
donbachi:
where did u get this deduction from?

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Ategberoson(m): 4:45am On Sep 09, 2020
she's an addict, she's just looking for her class of man who won't stop her from her addict

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:18am On Sep 09, 2020
See as her face be like small legend bottle.

Oshisko!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Stanweezy(m): 6:17am On Sep 09, 2020
I think Naira Marley will suite her
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by DonBenny77(m): 6:55am On Sep 09, 2020
Of course extra motivation is required for extraordinary pumping
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by finalboss(m): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2020
post=93728613:
See as her face be like small legend bottle.

Oshisko!
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Samfloxin(m): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2020
Who wants to marry this your fine face kwanu?
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 09, 2020
They are changing specs and its nice

Dnt be surprised when u see her get married to a rich dude who sips jack daniels.
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Joystark(f): 7:56am On Sep 09, 2020
BiggyB242:

I'm not your friend.
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Smartjeezy(m): 8:01am On Sep 09, 2020
BiggyB242:

Who told you that shit?! I'm married and my second wife is heineken. I prefer drinking than wasting my money on any unrepentant infected empty soul hoe-low-show. Get that in your skull buddy.
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 09, 2020
Joystark:

I'm not your friend.

Lol, who cares.
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Iamgrey5(m): 8:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Swinger60:
See the comments undecided

Even those that drinks are condemning the babe and acting Saints online.

Nigerians and Hypocrisy. Tufiakwa
How do you know that those condemning her are drunks?
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 09, 2020
Smartjeezy:
Who told you that shit?! I'm married and my second wife is heineken. I prefer drinking than wasting my money on any unrepentant infected empty soul hoe-low-show. Get that in your skull buddy.

From my little experience in life, not all men but a lot do.

1 Like

Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2020
Is alright, nothing spoil sha. So check siggy and be safe
Re: I Can Never Marry Any Man That Doesn’t Drink Alcohol – Nigeria Lady Says by RigtousSlawomir: 9:42am On Sep 09, 2020
Damnn Niggarr!

The end is near! angry
I owe her some bottles

(1) (Reply)

Unsure Of New Boyfriend / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Wants Sex? / Jada Pinkett Smith Admits She "Never" Wanted To Marry Will Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.