Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! (3022 Views)

Please Advise: I Am A Guy Of 35 Considering A Lady For Marriage Who Is 22years. / See The WOWO Girl That Accused A Responsible Guy Of Sliding Her DM [pictured] / How Comfortable Are You Dating A Guy Of So Many Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by MrCork: 3:39pm On Dec 05, 2019
..although I won it only 5 ttimes & althoug am kinda very handsome & goodlookin & although am from Pekam London & although I drive £30,000 BMW
....who would u vote.. * the most hand some nairaland guy of this year*
... truthfuly
smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by MrCork: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2019
..and please vote quick.. opinion poll almost close

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by StrikeBack(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2019
I'll pick sanyeri and baba suwe ahead of you

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by MrCork: 4:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
StrikeBack:
I'll pick sanyeri and baba suwe ahead of you

this is y Nigeria will not progress.... No corporation. U can t vote 4me? (smh) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by FlyingTOMATOE: 4:44pm On Dec 05, 2019
Like for plantain share for MRcork

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:30am On Dec 06, 2019
Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 06, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Definitely this guy: https://www.nairaland.com/kulb.oy
you again... why you always posting gay links on people’s threads?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:25am On Dec 06, 2019
you're just jealous
omokoginimi:
you again... why you always posting gay links on people’s threads?

1 Like

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2019
mrcork is threatened leeemaooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by laughitall(m): 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
That mr cork no fine reach me
Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by WorWorBoy: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
laughitall:
So you are a dude? nawa for una ooo undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 06, 2019
Clown and a fooool.

Your not even funny or creative as a troll that's what's annoying

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by laughitall(m): 12:12am On Dec 07, 2019
WorWorBoy:
You so you are a dude? nawa for una ooo undecided
is it only dude that her fine ... worworboy
Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by MrCork: 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
laughitall:

..bro..I take it u are a handsome female..correct?...anyways, bro I am handsome (smh) undecided

Cc worworboy

2 Likes

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by FlyingTOMATOE: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2019
MrCork:

..bro..I take it u are a handsome female..correct?...anyways, bro I am handsome (smh) undecided

Cc worworboy
happy Christmas bro. I gave you one share in the spirit of Christmas
Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by MrCork: 8:36am On Dec 20, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
happy Christmas bro. I gave you one share in the spirit of Christmas

RESPECT... THANK U SIR!! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Handsome Guy Of The Year.. REVEALED!! by luminouz(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2019
Darkwebconnect:
The most handsome guy on nairaland is yet to be revealed forget story, i remember meeting a billionaire on nairaland that day i regretted for putting a small charges for the service he wanted.

I can teach you or help you monitor your cheating partner’s WhatsApp Chats without having access to her phone even if she lives far away from you by just sending this link to her WhatsApp, you can use this link to spy other things and also more than one WhatsApp account. I will show you the interface of how it looks like and how it lets you view the target’s chats one by one with ease, to prepare your own link for you is 3k affordable, delivery time 20-25 minutes at most, Here’s my WhatsApp number08162923291 if you need to chat me on WhatsApp.

This guy and your advert for spying WhatsApp chats. We dont need it biko.

I respect ya hustle dou wink

(1) (Reply)

What Should I Do In This Situation With A Lady? / Help! I'm Dying Of Being A Simp / In Anything You Do In This Life Never Go Back To An EX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.