Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,116 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises (100868 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Confronts DSS Officials Over Refusal Of Legal Team To Access Court / Dot Nation T-Shirt: Sen Abaribe Denies Being Arrested By DSS Officials / Abba Bichi, Son Of DSS DG Uses DSS Officials As Bodyguards & Charters Plane - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by adenigga(m): 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by SmartMugu: 12:35pm On Dec 06, 2019
Freehuman:
I'm laughing with tears in my eyes. I don't know whether to cry or laugh. I think they should find a way to the American Embassy. The DSS won't do shit there.

American Marines and their weapons there go do make DSS faint.

Falana- Vin Diesel 1 of Nigeria
Sowore is not a US citizen, he is a green card holder though. The US can't really help him cos he's dealing with Nigeria that is his current nationality.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by YoungLionken(m): 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
vastolord4:
Chase as per Christmas fowl?

Lol,of course...
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
This is so embarrassing
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by ednut1(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
ericsmith:

stop fooling & disgracing ur ancestors online, buhari became the president in 2015 becos nigerian had no option, election as alway been between two parties, fastforward to 2019 buhari also won, was it also sowere, uncle dele or pastor bakare that pushed him in. with atiku did nigerians really have a choice.
2019 buhari is not gej wey mumu
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by ochesimeon: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
We are waiting for part 2 of d film Doomed country
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by otokx(m): 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
What is going on?
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 06, 2019
Daviddson:
Even if he's taken to Togolese embassy, they can't do anything. That's how powerful embassies are.

Nope. According to VCDR, 1961, Diplomats have immunity against criminal trial . Non of the 53 articles in the Convention provides that a Diplomatic or consular mission can shield a criminal or fugitive in their place of mission. The DSS would break in since there's no express Provision on such matter. Imagine a group that committed contempt of court by chasing out a jugde few hours ago?

Only a strong embassy could have stopped them.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by MillerJnr(m): 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
Daviddson:
Even if he's taken to Togolese embassy, they can't do anything. That's how powerful embassies are.

Hahahahahaha, naim Dem kill us ambassador for US embassy inside Libya
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by SmartMen: 12:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
na wa o

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
SmartMugu:

Sowore is not a US citizen, he is a green card holder though. The US can't really help him cos he's dealing with Nigeria that is his current nationality.

It will be more of a political asylum considering the Position of the United States on democracy and justice. This isn't really about law since the DSS just disregarded the law few hours ago.

What I mean is that when once the Embassy Gate is locked, DSS can't do anything .

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by realstars: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
So sad and distasteful
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Larryfest(m): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
But where is the CJN in all these or we no longer have a cjn in this country anymore?
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by chibaby1985(f): 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2019
Make una see drama for court ooooo... I swear DSS operatives be former local gangsters�
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Conceptman: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
Seriously serious for this country
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by surgical: 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

Oyedepo warned us in 2015 that if buhari wins, Nigeria will become hell, people mocked him but look the country today, nor be hell?
He is one of the sane pastors we have, the other one that is always doing holy ghost Congress despite his age is with the oppressors,
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Bayoibee: 12:43pm On Dec 06, 2019
Na when e come to armless citizens then go dey show power dey do like military gods but to face boko haram, dem go dey run like fowl awon oloshi...
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by TheStarsAlign: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
DEMONCRACY AT WORK, LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by ecowas: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
YORUBA PEOPLE UNA DEY SEE AM ABI NTOR OOOOO!

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Baroba(m): 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
I wonder how DSS spokes man Atuanya will spin this one....The zoological republic can't seem to sink any lower..
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Vcblinks(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Is Nigeria really a Zoo or Evil forest?
nigeria is a deep boiling shit

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by promotervickky(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
Which news we want believe na? Them arrest am or not ?
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
ednut1:
Its hard to feel pity for Yele. Buhari has always been an idiot. but some dullards plus yele helped bring him in 2015 . a leopard can never change its spots
Don't be a dunce. The former ineffectual buffoon who was in power has, through his ineffectiveness, plunge Nigeria to where it is today.

Don't pity Yele. I'm sure he has no regrets ousting the buffoon out of Aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by masseratti: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
I think the judge should order the arrest of DSS director by the IG.... Let's see if he will comply with the order for contempt. The international community should also ignore any recognition for Buhari government, I think that's when they will sit up, I still don't know what a professor of law is still doing in this government, what will he say after this administration is over is way beyond me.

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Mbenny(m): 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
okeyglm:
pls move him directly to us embassy. we need to safe this our hero
is it now that you know him as your hero? where are you when he was arrested. ZOO YOUTH.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by linearity: 12:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
MrNipplesLover:
to those that post comments in Religion thread of Islam. you know that a tag would be attached to your monicker's signature that says "you accept Allah and Muhammed as his prophet".

pls, for how long would this tag stay on your monicker before it clears off?

or is it going to stay on your monicker permanently?

pls, I need a response....

cc:
NLSavage
u11ae1013
chuose2

You can make the admin eat their words and look stupid by updating your signature to include things like

“I am not a Muslim and have never been; I do not have any association to Islam and disavow all forced Associations by Nairaland.

Further, Jesus is the only way, truth, savior and life and only those who come through Him shall be saved and Christianity is the only true religion ordained by God.”

1 Like

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by olaniyiabiodun(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
This country is a mess, I swear before you pray for Nigeria please and please pray to God to bless you and your home first before you pray for this den we call country. God is answering our prayers but those stupid government don't let us benefits from the answering prayers. This is a big shame to our dear country cry cry

2 Likes

Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by zanieike: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
What's the difference between Sowore and Nnamdi Kanu?
If you could support the government when they rearrested Nnamdi Kanu, why don't you support them now?
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Lonelypacifist6: 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2019
Femi falana Statham.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Gerald454: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
Chizmickey:
Buhari is a very wicked man, why would you try to arrest someone a day after releasing him?
I hope this is not hate speech? I did not say Muhammadu buhari, I only said buhari

The Same thing was done to Nnandi kanu and some foolish people welcomed it.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by Successlane: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
OHIsIManuEL:

Oyedepo warned us in 2015 that if buhari wins, Nigeria will become hell, people mocked him but look the country today, nor be hell?

… for thieves, looters and haters.
Re: DSS Officials Chase Falana As He Drives Sowore Out Of Court Premises by femixville(m): 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2019
I swear, unseriousness is a disease...
this government.. na crazy people dey run am, even the wife of this government, na scam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign / More Anti-igbo Songs intercepted - FG / Buhari Is Not Nigeria's Problem – Zahra Buhari Shares Mansurah Isah's Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.