Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way (1500 Views)

Siblings Who Ignore You Because You Look A Certain Way? / Know This Any Time You See A Man Bragging That He Has Slept With A Certain Lady / Does Our Race Make Us Smell A Certain Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by Fountainofyouth(f): 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2019
IyaTola:
Tolerance

I agree, but this is not the religion section, your thread doesn't belong here.

2 Likes

Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by IyaTola: 3:06pm On Dec 10, 2019
Am new in this street, I am stil finding my way around.
Fountainofyouth:

Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by TheSourcerer: 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2019
Bhadgirl:
I've always had a problem not getting close to people who don't act or behave the way I want them to, the problem is my thoughts are large,I'm prone to getting more ideas and everyone I've come a crossed just thinks so backward being too ordinary doing everyday shit, I end up feeling frustrated becos I'm not sure if the person with the kind of character and personality I want exists. I cutoff my relationships cos everything just felt so ordinary and till date I've not seen anyone who ignites my interests not even my family
I can relate 100 ,tbh the worst part is with the opposite sex where I hope you get to be one , but they are still same ,still Myopic in thoughts and I've noticed they all have specific patterns of behaviour they must follow its very sad

2 Likes

Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by TheSourcerer: 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Actually it does, her Topic alone describes where it even should be , or do you have a majestic Unique opinion?
Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by TheSourcerer: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2019
[center][/center]
MeeLan:
Don't be deceived by the freethinker thing. Everyone has a belief pattern, yet they claim freethinker after success.
Belief and tradition is what makes the diversity of the world unique.

Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by IyaTola: 8:24am On Dec 12, 2019
wink
TheSourcerer:
Actually it does, her Topic alone describes where it even should be , or do you have a majestic Unique opinion?
Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by seojiang: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Im really impressed by it.
If you need to know about anniversary gifts ideas, please click below link.

https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-him
https://www.customyourdesign.com/anniversary-gifts-for-her
Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by Bhadgirl(f): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2019
TheSourcerer:
I can relate 100 ,tbh the worst part is with the opposite sex where I hope you get to be one , but they are still same ,still Myopic in thoughts and I've noticed they all have specific patterns of behaviour they must follow its very sad
I've just given up on them,I'd figured its best to be alone,rather than be with people who contribute nothing to your personality

2 Likes

Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by IyaTola: 8:41am On Dec 17, 2019
wink
Bhadgirl:
I've just given up on them,I'd figured its best to be alone,rather than be with people who contribute nothing to your personality
Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by MeeLan: 12:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
TheSourcerer:
so you're happy in your ignorance,?
Well they do say ignorance is bliss
Enjoy Jesus or gay Mohammad buddy ,
Better still suck on their holy rods
Thank u son!
but pls take a look around your oxford dictionary and see the meaning of tradition and beliefs...
more so, if you are a true believer if Jesus as you are erroneously portending, then I will be jaw-dropped to see you using these vulgar words. but unfortunately, I guess you might just be funny band-wagoner!

1 Like

Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by TheSourcerer: 1:23pm On Dec 19, 2019
MeeLan:

Thank u son!
but pls take a look around your oxford dictionary and see the meaning of tradition and beliefs...
more so, if you are a true believer if Jesus as you are erroneously portending, then I will be jaw-dropped to see you using these vulgar words. but unfortunately, I guess you might just be funny band-wagoner!
I didn't mean to sound Vulgar , you are clearly Open minded.

1 Like

Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by TheSourcerer: 1:24pm On Dec 19, 2019
MeeLan:

Thank u son!
and No Sir I dont believe in Christ

1 Like

Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by IyaTola: 1:35pm On Dec 19, 2019
SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TheSourcerer:
and No Sir I dont believe in Christ
Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by TheSourcerer: 1:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
IyaTola:
SATAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
next time I'll believe in Christ then, so I'll not be called Satan. LOKI!
Re: Holding On To Beliefs And Traditions Does Life Have To Be A Certain Way by IyaTola: 6:42pm On Apr 08, 2023
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warning!!! To Every Nice Guys Out There! / Ladies: See Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally 2weeks / Is It Wrong To Have Memories (of Any Form) Of An Ex In Current Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.