Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

My Girlfriend And My Bestie - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And My Bestie (7342 Views)

My Bestie And I Are Fighting Because I’m Sleeping With Her Father- Slay Queenu / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by chigoizie7(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2019
Soap don already enter this guy eye ooh, even though he dey inside water

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by chigoizie7(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ginaz:
Just leave the relationship, it would lead no where. One day your bestie gonna fuckkkk her for real and she doesn’t look like one who has sense or self will. Very anyhow somebori.

They have even had sex sef. Mtchewww, this relationship will wreck your bones and spirit, let her go. Quit the girl, She will keep being kissed and fuckkked by bestie while you look like a dummy.

Anyways , I’m waiting for your comeback to create another thread and wail because I know you won’t break up the relationship.

Best friend that already fuuucked her, I guess the fuckng sef was really good then, that’s why she is helpless

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by kilojoDesigns: 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
vteen1:
Gud day nairalanders i have a big issue rite now..
i have a girlfriend we've been dating for four month now but i know her tru my bestfrd(bestie for abt 12yrz nw) just two month into my relationship she told me that shez is sorry that she once had a s*x with my bestie i forgive her becus both of us have nt meet then.. About a month ago she told me shes sorry that they both kiss but it waz a mistake i let it go now, this week she told me she went to visit him while discussing he kissed her again i just try claim myself down cus am sick i go tru her chat with him only to find him messaging if he has the chance to go down with her he will grab it ....rite now am confuse on which decision to take my bestie na person when be say i dey protect him girl but he dey planned to take my own touch ground am sick and in a confuse state i need your help please
I will not answer you since you still calling him your bestie

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by internationalman(m): 7:07pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
i am not too upbeat about keeping friends cos who u call ur friend can stab u in the back anytime anyday and forget dat that ish about changing circle of friends cos once it involves woman that person u call a friend can even kill u cheesy i have paddies yes but say close friend this and dat na lie grin. grin.there was story i watch on investigative discovery and this man who was married to one attractive lady got murdered by his childhood friend and this childhood friend later married the later.it was later after some few yrs the lady now confessed to the police after suffering from yrs of domestic abuse from the guy how she and her late husband"s best planned the foolproof murder of her husband cheesy.though she claimed she was manipulated by her late husband"s best friend and the best friend claimed the lady seduced him into doing it ...it was later found that both of them planned the man"s murder for the life insurance money and the friend later confessed he was also obsessed about the lady.so guy forget about looking for responsible cos when it involves skirt kasala must always dey.if u need a girl talk to a girl urself instead of using busy schedule as excuse abd begging ur male friends to look for a girl for u cheesy.
While you maybe right in your assertion, you should also know that there's no rule to getting a girl that sticks with you..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 7:15pm On Dec 06, 2019
dairykidd:

But some like that divay22 no go fail am and dem many like that sad
Na that one you dey call code grin grin
We're deeply rooted

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I am calling my babe soon cheesycheesy
Thank God this one admit say him get unlike lefulefu
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:

Thank God this one admit say him get unlike lefulefu
i no get girl ooo if i get i for flaunt her here nau grin
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by vteen1: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2019
kilojoDesigns:

I will not answer you since you still calling him your bestie
omo the guy still dy shock me diz na my frd for primary 6
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by slimanyd: 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2019
vteen1:
i have a girlfriend we've been dating for four month now but i know her tru my bestfrd(bestie for abt 12yrz nw) just two month into my relationship she told me that shez is sorry that she once had a s*x with my bestie i forgive her becus both of us have nt meet then.. About a month ago she told me shes sorry that they both kiss but it waz a mistake i let it go now, this week she told me she went to visit him while discussing he kissed her again i just try claim myself down cus am sick i go tru her chat with him only to find him messaging if he has the chance to go down with her he will grab it ....rite now am confuse on which decision to take my bestie na person when be say i dey protect him girl but he dey planned to take my own touch ground am sick and in a confuse state i need your help please

Haaaaa. Guy , u need prayers, ur case has pass Methodist or catholic church. Ur problem needs celestial power.

Inside world. See as them dey play with your brain. Awon irunmole tin finger brain e. jarraaaaaaa eee
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by mamajj17(f): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2019
My dear you are within TWO ENEMIES, walk out fast ! If possible forget FRIENDSHIP and never look back, when you are made Friends go look for you. All the very Best dear. Don't give up on LOVE. cry
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Danzakidakura(m): 3:26am On Dec 07, 2019
vteen1:
if you know his woman go for revenge bro. Then you cam help pass that olosho you call your woman around here guys will help you position her, just her number on nairaland.
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by uthlaw: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2019
Your bestie want you both to be fucking her but you doll
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Whois(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2019
dairykidd:

Bro I'm very sure that babe was passed to u so u could pass it on too but ur holding to the ball and wasting time hence ur friend is trying to save the situation by reminding u what the deal is. Not every girl u fcck u keep. You say ur sick and confused. I say ur madd. Sick over a hoe that spreads her legs for anybody. Better find a real girlfriend.

My thoughts exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Brytesp(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2019
Trust no modafucker not ur fucking bestie nor your weak ass girlfriend... trust your own decision.. bleep your bestie's gf bleep his sister bleep his cousin bleep his mother even bleep his grand fucking mother and dump the bitch ass gf of urs... love no fucking body only urself... peace..

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by reservd(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Even if you recommend, I won't date her sef
Then ur circle of friends or ur so called bestfrnd isn't the trust worthy type
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2019
reservd:

Then ur circle of friends or ur so called bestfrnd isn't the trust worthy type
Nah, it isn't about being trustworthy, I don't want to date someone you recommend
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by reservd(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2019
galadima77:
We have a very special crew that respond to these kind of stories...

Guys should we tell him?
Not today
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by reservd(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Nah, it isn't about being trustworthy, I don't want to date someone you recommend
You are entitled to your belief
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by reservd(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2019
vteen1:
omo the guy still dy shock me diz na my frd for primary 6
Which kind thing them take cover your eyes that is yet to make u see that the person you call bestfrnd gat no iota of respect for you. Even if ur babe na who're, it's stl supposed to be a no go area for him
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
Divay22:

Na that one you dey call code grin grin
We're deeply rooted

I no doubt u one bit cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
dairykidd:

I no doubt u one bit cheesy
Lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Divay22:

Lol grin grin grin grin
It's the truth.. How's ur weekend cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 3:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
dairykidd:

It's the truth.. How's ur weekend cheesy
Great and yours?
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Divay22:

Great and yours?
It's going good... do u still prepare that good looking, hot banga soup grin
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
dairykidd:

It's going good... do u still prepare that good looking, hot banga soup grin
Nah. No much time for that again cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Divay22:

Nah. No much time for that again cheesy
Why.. lemme guess, work? U can still do it on weekends tho. Chai, see the way i'm soliciting for the preparation of banga soup.. lolzz be good joor and enjoy ur weekend cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by ImaIma1(f): 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2019
Hold on a bit. When they send you their wedding IV, then you can quit the relationship.
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by akinyemi0103(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Brother run, your frd z using you to keep the girl around for him, run for your life, you will never enjoy that relationship,
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by luminouz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Lmaoooo!!!

These guys won't kill me sha
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Cossybob(m): 1:51am On Dec 31, 2019
Your friend gave you a fairly used girl grin

Compliments of the season my guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad! Sad!!! Boy Dies After Masturbating 56 Times [photo] / What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You / South African Students Caught Having Sex Inside Class (photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.