Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,594 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

My Girlfriend And My Bestie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend And My Bestie (7133 Views)

I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:

Hmmmm
So your friend can't recommend a lady for you to marry?
nooo shocked.in short nobody can recommend any lady for me.me get my own mouth to talk to a girl wey i like ni cheesy.ask many guys whats the relationship b/w them and the lady they are recommending for u and dem go dey chew their mouth cheesy.if its a female friend or ur sister that is recommendin another lady i might understand but a fellow guy like u grin
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:

Lol
Alright Sir
The "You" there is referring to my friend not "Divay".....abeg cheesycheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Even if you recommend, I won't date her sef
there are some some called friends sef.they might be using the girl to set u up.could be one of their chicks and dem go set her up make she dey collect money from u then dem go dey share the proceeds.nothing better than u going to get a girl by urself.
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
there are some some called friends sef.they might be using the girl to set u up.could be one of their chicks and dem go set her up make she dey collect money from u then dem go dey share the proceeds.nothing better than u going to get a girl by urself.
cheesycheesy Some guys with bad sense sha..... Some go dey epp you Fvck her for your back as per dem be friends
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by internationalman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
nooo shocked.in short nobody can recommend any lady for me.me get my own mouth to talk to a girl wey i like ni cheesy.ask many guys whats the relationship b/w them and the lady they are recommending for u and dem go dey chew their mouth cheesy.if its a female friend or ur sister that is recommendin another lady i might understand but a fellow guy like u grin
Maybe you should consider changing your circle of friends..

I'm a friend to some guys and i can never recommend a girl i have slept with or plan on sleeping with for my guy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
The "You" there is referring to my friend not "Divay".....abeg cheesycheesy
So will you accept if i recommend?
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2019
internationalman:

Maybe you should consider changing your circle of friends..

I'm a friend to some guys and i can never recommend a girl i have slept with or plan on sleeping with for my guy.
i am not too upbeat about keeping friends cos who u call ur friend can stab u in the back anytime anyday and forget dat that ish about changing circle of friends cos once it involves woman that person u call a friend can even kill u cheesy i have paddies yes but say close friend this and dat na lie grin. grin.there was story i watch on investigative discovery and this man who was married to one attractive lady got murdered by his childhood friend and this childhood friend later married the later.it was later after some few yrs the lady now confessed to the police after suffering from yrs of domestic abuse from the guy how she and her late husband"s best planned the foolproof murder of her husband cheesy.though she claimed she was manipulated by her late husband"s best friend and the best friend claimed the lady seduced him into doing it ...it was later found that both of them planned the man"s murder for the life insurance money and the friend later confessed he was also obsessed about the lady.so guy forget about looking for responsible cos when it involves skirt kasala must always dey.if u need a girl talk to a girl urself instead of using busy schedule as excuse abd begging ur male friends to look for a girl for u cheesy.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:

u be babe nau so urs can be accepted cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:
Oui....
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesy Some guys with bad sense sha..... Some go dey epp you Fvck her for your back as per dem be friends
the thing wey we as guy know be say amongst we guys we dey share contact numbers of babes wey we don yansh in za oza room to our other friends dey compliment her bedmantic styles to the guy.so when the guy go call the girl and the girl ask how did u get my number he will now respond that he see one paper wey dem drop for ground and dem come write one number hence im don call the number of he might say ohh na another number im be wan call then he start his toasting moves grin.so ladies in da house when an unknown number calls u and u hear an unfamiliar male voice talking to u on the other end and sweet mouthing u then know straight away na the guy wey u just nack in za oza room na im share ur number complimenting ur sex styles in za oza room cheesy.i don give una small expo oo...cc Divay22 copy the expo cheesy.
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Oui....
Talk joor
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
u be babe nau so urs can be accepted cheesy
You always ready cheesy cheesy
But you don get babe already
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:

You always ready cheesy cheesy
But you don get babe already
shocked oh na wich time i tell u say i get babe shocked
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
shocked oh na wich time i tell u say i get babe shocked
You wan deny abi grin make i give her mention
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:

You wan deny abi grin make i give her mention
no call anybody name here o cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:
Talk joor
Oui=Yes......
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 6:12pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
no call anybody name here o cheesy cheesy
Lol. Oya admit say you get grin
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Divay22(f): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Oui=Yes......
Hmmmm
I'll be on the look out for you then
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:

Hmmmm
I'll be on the look out for you then
I am calling my babe soon cheesycheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
the thing wey we as guy know be say amongst we guys we dey share contact numbers of babes wey we don yansh in za oza room to our other friends dey compliment her bedmantic styles to the guy.so when the guy go call the girl and the girl ask how did u get my number he will now respond that he see one paper wey dem drop for ground and dem come write one number hence im don call the number of he might say ohh na another number im be wan call then he start his toasting moves grin.so ladies in da house when an unknown number calls u and u hear an unfamiliar male voice talking to u on the other end and sweet mouthing u then know straight away na the guy wey u just nack in za oza room na im share ur number complimenting ur sex styles in za oza room cheesy.i don give una small expo oo...cc Divay22 copy the expo cheesy.
See as u cast code naa..
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 06, 2019
dairykidd:

See as u cast code naa..
dont worry.even as i cast code give expo many go still fail grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
Divay22:

Lol. Oya admit say you get grin
i dont know what u are talking about oooooo cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
dont worry.even as i cast code give expo many go still fail grin grin grin grin grin

But some like that divay22 no go fail am and dem many like that sad
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 06, 2019
dairykidd:

But some like that divay22 no go fail am and dem many like that sad
she don already forget cheesy cheesy grin grin the expo
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by cobby14(m): 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2019
find yourself another girl.
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:31pm On Dec 06, 2019
lefulefu:
she don already forget cheesy cheesy grin grin the expo

Heee delta girl hmm i pray make she forget o cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by vteen1: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
Please i dont have a decision please what will i do should i warn my girl..warn the guy or just break up
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 06, 2019
dairykidd:

Heee delta girl hmm i pray make she forget o cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2019
vteen1:
Please i dont have a decision please what will i do should i warn my girl..warn the guy or just break up
break up from the girl and ur so called bestie friend

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2019
Ginaz:
Just leave the relationship, it would lead no where. One day your bestie gonna fuckkkk her for real and she doesn’t look like one who has sense or self will. Very anyhow somebori.

They have even had sex sef. Mtchewww, this relationship will wreck your bones and spirit, let her go. Quit the girl, She will keep being kissed and fuckkked by bestie while you look like a dummy.

Anyways , I’m waiting for your comeback to create another thread and wail because I know you won’t break up the relationship.

Lool.. I like this babe, always full of fire and never afraid to tell the truth cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2019
vteen1:
Gud day nairalanders i have a big issue rite now..
i have a girlfriend we've been dating for four month now but i know her tru my bestfrd(bestie for abt 12yrz nw) just two month into my relationship she told me that shez is sorry that she once had a s*x with my bestie i forgive her becus both of us have nt meet then.. About a month ago she told me shes sorry that they both kiss but it waz a mistake i let it go now, this week she told me she went to visit him while discussing he kissed her again i just try claim myself down cus am sick i go tru her chat with him only to find him messaging if he has the chance to go down with her he will grab it ....rite now am confuse on which decision to take my bestie na person when be say i dey protect him girl but he dey planned to take my own touch ground am sick and in a confuse state i need your help please
Bro I'm very sure that babe was passed to u so u could pass it on too but ur holding to the ball and wasting time hence ur friend is trying to save the situation by reminding u what the deal is. Not every girl u fcck u keep. You say ur sick and confused. I say ur madd. Sick over a hoe that spreads her legs for anybody. Better find a real girlfriend.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend And My Bestie by galadima77(m): 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2019
We have a very special crew that respond to these kind of stories...

Guys should we tell him?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught Kissing And Having Sex With A Girl In Swimming Pool (photos) / Roaming In The Kitchen Nakéd & This Happened — To Be Deleted Soon. [Picture] / Would You Seriously Consider Getting Married To A Guy Who Smokes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.