Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised (34167 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wtf!
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Ijaycool(f): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where was Wole Soyinka when Nnamdi Kanu's bail was ignored, where was he when Nnamdi Kanu's family house was being desecrated by the military?

Why is Soyinka even complaining against a government whose emergence he actively worked for?
The chicken has come home to roost and they've begun whipping up empathy.

I refuse to buy in and it is simple.
I won't weep for you when your house is on fire if you didn't weep for me when mine was.

No way,

Sowore should pay the price for inciting a revolution against the government of the day out of animosity for not making the ministerial list.
The APC made it clear that they were not going to run a Government of National Unity, so what is Sowere's grouse?

Is it also a coincidence that his call for revolution came after the ministerial list was released?

We have better things like Allen Onyema and Air Peace to worry about and I find it rather paradoxical that our dear Professor has not made a comment on the ordeals of Allen Onyema.

Soyinka dines with the people he criticizes and laughs to their faces, accepts their awards and shows up for their invitations.
Visits their official residences and takes happy photographs with them. Worse even, he allows his children to serve under them.

Aside not being as literally sound, this two-faced nature is one of the reasons he will never be half the man Chinua Achebe was.

Chinua Achebe made his stand on issues unequivocally clear without any hues of grey, he turned down National awards based on personal principles, he never fraternized with people he believed made the country worse off and most importantly, he spoke out irrespective of whose ox it was that was being gored.

Wole Soyinka may have the unmerited award, but Achebe is the laurel itself.

How can the same people who said they couldn't trust Nigeria in the hands of Atiku "the looter" and "Made in China" Obi now complain that Nigeria is finished under their Mr. Intergrity and his Professor of Law vice?

No way.
Lalasti.clala please tell them that we must get to our Next Level, nobody is jumping off this ship.

hmmm I guess comparison isn't the best approach

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Qwinlizzie(f): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
*Learn how to earn remotely through digital marketing*

Are you a computer literate?

Do you have a personal Laptop and phone?

Call/Chat 08025402120 for more enquiries.

Only for serious minded people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Chekwube1989(m): 1:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
Dogs is an understatement,stupid country called zoo pls can anybody help me to process my visa

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Homers123(m): 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
This is the worst government I have seen in Nigeria in my life, this is just a "pseudodemocratic" government hiding behind Agbada and Fila.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 07, 2019
yeah
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by lizdammy: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2019
Maybe
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by TechSpace02: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

Aside not being as literally sound... he will never be half the man Chinua Achebe was.

...Wole Soyinka may have the unmerited award, but Achebe is the laurel itself.
Is this what we are discussing here? Dumbo grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by rayobaba(m): 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Dog and DSS are both three letter words..but i think it's an insult to compare dog to DSS.. for crying out loud.. a dog was honored by US president ( Donald Trump )

and l think it's not an insult to compare DSS to Dog. DSS dt has sense is not suppose to behave like Dog that has no human sense.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by NigeriaBam: 1:05pm On Dec 07, 2019
Great
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Neatb(m): 1:07pm On Dec 07, 2019
This Soyinka should keep quiet abeg. Didn't he support this Government

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Lamasta(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
DSS has been turned to something else under this regime
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
Same idiotic Professor that supported this tyrant to power in 2015.....Stupid afonjas

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by shineeye1: 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
"Rein in your wild dogs of disobedience"!
What if, he is the leading DOG..?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Treasure17(m): 1:09pm On Dec 07, 2019
DSS is the amplified version of SARS.
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by NigeriaBam: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Useless People
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by WHITELIGHTER: 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where was Wole Soyinka when Nnamdi Kanu's bail was ignored, where was he when Nnamdi Kanu's family house was being desecrated by the military?

Why is Soyinka even complaining against a government whose emergence he actively worked for?

I won't weep for you when your house is on fire if you didn't weep for me when mine was.

No way,

Sowore should pay the price for inciting a revolution against the government of the day out of animosity for not making the ministerial list.
The APC made it clear that they were not going to run a Government of National Unity, so what is Sowere's grouse?

Is it also a coincidence that his call for revolution came after the ministerial list was released?

We have better things like Allen Onyema and Air Peace to worry about and I find it rather paradoxical that our dear Professor has not made a comment on the ordeals of Allen Onyema.

Soyinka dines with the people he criticizes and laughs to their faces, accepts their awards and shows up for their invitations.
Visits their official residences and takes happy photographs with them. Worse even, he allows his children to serve under them.

Aside not being as literally sound, this two-faced nature is one of the reasons he will never be half the man Chinua Achebe was.

Chinua Achebe made his stand on issues unequivocally clear without any hues of grey, he turned down National awards based on personal principles, he never fraternized with people he believed made the country worse off and most importantly, he spoke out irrespective of whose ox it was that was being gored.

How can the same people who said they couldn't trust Nigeria in the hands of Atiku "the looter" and "Made in China" Obi now complain that Nigeria is finished under their Mr. Intergrity and his Professor of Law vice?

No way.
Lalasti.clala please tell them that we must get to our Next Level, nobody is jumping off this ship.

Aren't u guys tired of this? Must we dwell on what they did or say in the past? Our democracy is in serious coma and u guys keep digging same old grave

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:10pm On Dec 07, 2019
Nwodosis:
We are in a militarized democracy!

Next Level is just starting
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Bennycollins: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
How can I give this man 1000 likes, please ?
Felixamos:
For those still supporting Buhari, you didn't loose your brain oh!!... You never had any...

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Iceberg3: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
It's true but Soyinka actually mistook coneheads for dss. grin

Lzaa immhotep

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by madridsta007(m): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way,

No way.

Your entire comment made sense asides the one in bold.

That’s childish.
Thankfully, Nigerians can see through it.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Mariangeles(f): 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way,

No way.
Be more like this .
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Donaldoni: 1:11pm On Dec 07, 2019
A renowned Piggandiidddiott and his fellows are already grunting against Soyinka like their opinion, empathy or support carried any impact anyways.

The bundle of piggssandiiddiotss have forgotten how Yorubas condemned operation python dance that year... embarassed

Pathetic bunch!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Realfrankie(m): 1:13pm On Dec 07, 2019
This one is loud

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bennycollins:
How can I give this man 1000 likes, please ?

Lol... I sight u bro...

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by permit(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2019
Huncle nwamaikpe have destroyed this thread before it's arrival grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Halo22: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
In as much as breaching the court proceedings is abnormal, I still maintain that Sowore deserves what is being facing. Until Afonjas start receiving senses, they will continue to be in servitude of their masters. U know they masters nah, don't you?
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by JayPeeOham: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2019
Ebullience:
Eniola Akinkuotu, Abuja

https://punchng.com/dogs-act-more-civilised-than-dss-soyinka/

Now guys let's take some time to imagine
.... if The Hate Speech Bill had been passed by now...

...what do you think would have happened to Wole Soyinka having said all this? angry
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wrong!....
dogs are brilliant and sane animals!
Dogs & dss in same sentence is a gross aberration!

Compare those lawless savages to he-goats!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Procures ‘Used’ Mass Transit Buses For Nigerians - Sahara Reporters / Soldiers Beat Up Voter For Taking Their Pictures In Surulere / Fresh Crisis Hits APC, Deputy National Publicity Scribe Asks Chairman To Resign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.