Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,394 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised (34165 Views)

How Buhari’s Coronavirus Campaign Compares With Uk’s / Fani-Kayode Compares Obasanjo And Buhari (Pictures) / Nnamdi kanu loves dogs more than Igbos. Shame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Amanda4life: 1:16pm On Dec 07, 2019
Maybe, sowore should just chill and wait for TINUBu. 2023. Tinubu is his brother I believe he should release him then
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Treasure17(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Same idiotic Professor that supported this tyrant to power in 2015.....Stupid afonjas
Too harsh and unnecessary. For the fact that he supported this administration from the outset doesn't mean he shouldn't speak up again. A lot of people probably didn't see this coming. However this administration is the most ineptitude government have ever seen in a while.

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by BluntBoy(m): 1:18pm On Dec 07, 2019
Neatb:
This Soyinka should keep quiet abeg. Didn't he support this Government

I don't understand you people o.

So, because someone supported something, he must not complain if that thing goes bad?

Many of you need to go and read more on democracy. Because you obviously know nothing about what democracy entails.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Mariangeles(f): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2019
permit:
Huncle nwamaikpe have destroyed this thread before it's arrival grin grin
As in...
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Angelfrost(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
roymary:

What makes him two-faced? Buhari conned everybody that supported him.

He lied his way into power. He’s a great pretender and Now he can’t hide his hideous character any longer

undecided

Oh please, hush!!! Just can it!!!

Buhari and APC conned who??! Let's even assume he successfully did that in 2015, what did he dazzle you with early this year??!...

Buhari and APC are in power not because they are smart... It's just because most Nigerians are too bigoted and self-centered to think far ahead...

Whoever voted APC in 2015 has no excuse, except he is idiotic and illiterate... Even that is still unforgivable.

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by ednut1(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where was Wole Soyinka when Nnamdi Kanu's bail was ignored, where was he when Nnamdi Kanu's

No way.
Lalasti.clala please tell them that we must get to our Next Level, nobody is jumping off this ship.
100% correct

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by shineeye1: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Felixamos:
For those still supporting Buhari, you didn't loose your brain oh!!... You never had any...

Omó you wooked!
They did not loose their brains.,..they never had one at any time!!
Heh , dem go kuku commit suicide O

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by paradigmshift(m): 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
obembet:

U can't go far in life as long as u keep this hatred in you. And only fool see others as excuse for thier failure. RIP haters

ogbeni shut up

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by digitaltrades: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2019
Felixamos:
For those still supporting Buhari, you didn't loose your brain oh!!... You never had any...

Are you referring to ?

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2019
Treasure17:

Too harsh and unnecessary. For the fact that he supported this administration from the outset doesn't mean he shouldn't speak up again. A lot of people probably didn't see this coming. However this administration is the most ineptitude government have ever seen in a while.
somebody brought freedom of information bill, these people rejected and sent him away, now the person that they clamoured for is now trying bring "keep quite" bill
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by paradigmshift(m): 1:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
WHITELIGHTER:

Aren't u guys tired of this? Must we dwell on what they did or say in the past? Our democracy is in serious coma and u guys keep digging same old grave

face the facts.... enjoy ur change

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Gerald454: 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where was Wole Soyinka when Nnamdi Kanu's bail was ignored, where was he when Nnamdi Kanu's family house was being desecrated by the military?

Why is Soyinka even complaining against a government whose emergence he actively worked for?
The chicken has come home to roost and they've begun whipping up empathy.

I refuse to buy in and it is simple.
I won't weep for you when your house is on fire if you didn't weep for me when mine was.

No way,

Sowore should pay the price for inciting a revolution against the government of the day out of animosity for not making the ministerial list.
The APC made it clear that they were not going to run a Government of National Unity, so what is Sowere's grouse?

Is it also a coincidence that his call for revolution came after the ministerial list was released?

We have better things like Allen Onyema and Air Peace to worry about and I find it rather paradoxical that our dear Professor has not made a comment on the ordeals of Allen Onyema.

Soyinka dines with the people he criticizes and laughs to their faces, accepts their awards and shows up for their invitations.
Visits their official residences and takes happy photographs with them. Worse even, he allows his children to serve under them.

Aside not being as literally sound, this two-faced nature is one of the reasons he will never be half the man Chinua Achebe was.

Chinua Achebe made his stand on issues unequivocally clear without any hues of grey, he turned down National awards based on personal principles, he never fraternized with people he believed made the country worse off and most importantly, he spoke out irrespective of whose ox it was that was being gored.

Wole Soyinka may have the unmerited award, but Achebe is the laurel itself.

How can the same people who said they couldn't trust Nigeria in the hands of Atiku "the looter" and "Made in China" Obi now complain that Nigeria is finished under their Mr. Intergrity and his Professor of Law vice?

No way.
Lalasti.clala please tell them that we must get to our Next Level, nobody is jumping off this ship.

May the God of heaven bless u. That is all i have for u......Amen

4 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by patrickmuf(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Where was Wole Soyinka when Nnamdi Kanu's bail was ignored, where was he when Nnamdi Kanu's family house was being desecrated by the military?

Why is Soyinka even complaining against a government whose emergence he actively worked for?

I won't weep for you when your house is on fire if you didn't weep for me when mine was.

No way,

Sowore should pay the price for inciting a revolution against the government of the day out of animosity for not making the ministerial list.
The APC made it clear that they were not going to run a Government of National Unity, so what is Sowere's grouse?

Is it also a coincidence that his call for revolution came after the ministerial list was released?

We have better things like Allen Onyema and Air Peace to worry about and I find it rather paradoxical that our dear Professor has not made a comment on the ordeals of Allen Onyema.

Soyinka dines with the people he criticizes and laughs to their faces, accepts their awards and shows up for their invitations.
Visits their official residences and takes happy photographs with them. Worse even, he allows his children to serve under them.

Aside not being as literally sound, this two-faced nature is one of the reasons he will never be half the man Chinua Achebe was.

Chinua Achebe made his stand on issues unequivocally clear without any hues of grey, he turned down National awards based on personal principles, he never fraternized with people he believed made the country worse off and most importantly, he spoke out irrespective of whose ox it was that was being gored.

How can the same people who said they couldn't trust Nigeria in the hands of Atiku "the looter" and "Made in China" Obi now complain that Nigeria is finished under their Mr. Intergrity and his Professor of Law vice?

No way.
You're just an idiot.

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
Bubu is angry sowore is not a farmer, they would have sent herdsmen to kill him in his farm, as far me, your lions can't do me anything , I'm the hyena.
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by lollybizzu(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2019
OruExpress:
Soyinka supported this regime.

That was in the past. Obviously he regrets his mistake and he's no longer in support of this useless government.
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Gerald454: 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
jayfolarin:

No one is forcing you to buy anything boy. Y'all still treating this shit like it's manutd vs Chelsea but when tyranny finally comes to your front door (Yes YOURS!), don't be surprised if there is no one around to help with your story.

I'm sure your pettiness will always stand by you no matter the harshness of dss cells though, so at least you get to chop belleful on that.

What a dunce

He has been coming to our door and non is helping us only God. He even know we are not afriad of him anymore. The young man asked a simple question. Where was soyinka, when he came for kanu and now his lawyer? Tribalistic bastards everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by DatsAll1mSayin(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No way,

No way.

Again with this nonsense of revisiting the past and playing the ethnic card.

I would expect someone with the brain of a kolanut to act more matured much less you with all your eloquence.

The bitterness that you harbour will eventually consume you.

Note:
For all those who continue to support this government and ANY government of the past, either APC or PDP, what you sow you will eventually reap.

It is only a matter of time.

Are there any Patriots left?

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by CrestMan: 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2019
Why is Soyinka not be bold to call out Buhari instead of calling DSS? tongue

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by MedicH: 1:31pm On Dec 07, 2019
all the niggars that join hands to force buahri on us una wahala de come one after the other
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by beewhy009(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Dog and DSS are both three letter words..but i think it's an insult to compare dog to DSS.. for crying out loud.. a dog was honored by US president ( Donald Trump )

You killed it a thousand times!
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by lloyds(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
Very true statement.
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Gerald454: 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2019
BluntBoy:

I don't understand you people o.

So, because someone supported something, he must not complain if that thing goes bad?

Many of you need to go and read more on democracy. Because you obviously know nothing about what democracy entails.

Why will a professor like him support a man like buhari he knows his past very well to be a fool.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Xisnin(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
Same idiotic Professor that supported this tyrant to power in 2015.....Stupid afonjas
The funny thing is that your fellow cowards will abandon you if you fall into the government's hands.
It is these class of "idiotic" professors that will speak out for you.

But I am probably speaking to a stone.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by joshepade(m): 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Apt Prof!
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Patojargz: 1:34pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yo! U nailed it man... But learn 2 sweeten it cos E get why!
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by TemmyT002(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2019
Until DSS arrest somebody like Woke Soyinka, the entire world won't bash and berate Buhari.
The DSS boss should be arrested and beaten up. He is incompetent.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by BluntBoy(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2019
Gerald454:

Why will a professor like him support a man like buhari he knows his past very well to be a fool.

So, he should have supported GEJ who failed woefully even with a team of world class economists?

The 2015 election was between GEJ and Buhari. And if you looked at it well, you would know that anyone with sense would have chosen Buhari. In 2015, we were in that period of our lives where we needed a strong leader to stem the level of corruption ravaging the country.

The Economist itself accused the GEJ administration of having no will to save or fight corruption. Buhari came with the corruption mantra. His antecedents spoke for him. A no-nonsense man who was not afraid to step on toes and get things right.

If we had let GEJ continue, I am sure we would never have survived the recession.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Guide777(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Now all of you can understand why its not appropriate to over power to an unwise, unschool, and illiterate politician. I am not talking about having a PhD, Olevel or Nepa bill here.
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Treasure17(m): 1:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
somebody brought freedom of information bill, these people rejected and sent him away, now the person that they clamoured for is now trying bring "keep quite" bill
People had no choice whatsoever then but the greatest mistake happened during the last election. The opposition were not any better too. We may have to endure till 2023 which for me it's like twenty years from now.
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by dederocs(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
Wole Soyinka is pissed, any true born conscious person will be...it is very myopic how this people let power override their senses...
Re: Soyinka Compares DSS With Dog, Says Dogs More Civilised by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
sLentlover7778:
Dog and DSS are both three letter words..but i think it's an insult to compare dog to DSS.. for crying out loud.. a dog was honored by US president ( Donald Trump )

Smile!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over One Million Bags Of "Tinubu Rice" Flood North East / INEC Awards N434million Contract To Binani’s Printing Firm / Video Of Governor Suntai's True Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.