Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,131 members, 7,842,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Man Designs Burial Posters For His Wife’s Lover - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Designs Burial Posters For His Wife’s Lover (627 Views)

Inside Life: Husband Deals With Wife's Lover After He Caught Them In The Act (v / My Wife’s Lover Prostrated,confessed To Me He Had Been Sleeping With My Wife / Malawian Man Catches Cheating Wife & Lover After Trailing Her To Their Sex Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Designs Burial Posters For His Wife’s Lover by Cossybob(m): 4:47am On Dec 07, 2019
Social media has being awashed with posters a Nigerian man designed for a young man sleeping with his wife.

The disgruntled husband (name withheld) warned the young man identified as Tunde, to stay away from his wife or die on top of her. He went further to reveal Tunde’s contact details in the viral posters

The poster reads, “Mr Papilo Tunde a native of Ondo State, stop sleeping with my wife. You will die on top of her ooo!

Guys please leave married women alone, same goes to married women, biko concentrate on your family…

Re: Man Designs Burial Posters For His Wife’s Lover by Randy100: 9:29am On Dec 07, 2019
Lol. Some men self, instead of kicking your wife out of your house, you are busy chasing a shadow.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sugat Mummy / 500k Each For The First 50 Nairalanders To Do This For Me / You Soon Find Out Who Your REAL Friends Are In Times Of Crisis,such As Isolation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.