Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name (77706 Views)

Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / Buhari – Few Nigerians Abroad Are Giving Us Bad Name By Engaging In Crime / Osibanjo's Helicopter Crash Was Faked: Video Evidence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by muyinet: 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2019
Sirjamo:
If it is eventually confirmed that Sowore faked that re - arrest, this Nairaland will not contain me and these Wailing Zombies!!!

So he faked re-arrest but his Lawyer Femi Falana(SAN) told the whole world the he drove him to DSS hdqrts and he was detained.

Some of you need a brain 'System Restore'.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by michael807: 3:42pm On Dec 07, 2019
what is really our problem in this country for d.s.s to arrest him is drama.hmm na wa oo, for crying loud what is d.s.s doing within the court premises.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by SeriouslySense(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2019
free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore, free Sowore, free Sowore,free Sowore,
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by freeman1010: 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2019
Just wait for your dooms day, Buhari will leave office one day and God will be the judge of all.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by edoairways: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
MANNABBQGRILL would continue from where she stop

4 Likes

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by bayodele73(m): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
Yes he faked the drama but why do they have to rearrest him.

Obviously this woman has kids....I pray she rot in hell.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by freeman1010: 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2019
And where is sowore Now ?
Just wait for your dooms day when Buhari would have left office and God bieng the judge.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by edoairways: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Memphitz537:

Especially that expired kilishi seller parading himeslf as a bbqgrillz seller. That's the biggest fool currently within Nairaland space.
He is working for APC?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by TianaG(f): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Mad woman angryMad woman
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by madapcmod: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2019
Anofia!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by orion7: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Wailers hallucinating as usual
zombies ever talking trash
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Shafon: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
dominique:
So whose custody is he in right now?
Custody of the film making association of Nigeria. I guess that sounds right
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by bayodele73(m): 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2019
clarocuzioo:
Idoit and foolish woman, presently where is Sowore, I guess he also staged managed being in the DSS facility presently.

I don't know why anything associated with Buhari reeks of foolishness, stupidity and senselessness.

Even the Nairaland zombies are no different.
if you have a leader that cant think, what do you expect of the follower?

They said he stage the re-arrest, did he stage himself been kidnapped by DSS again.....we will definitely get there and I hope those who support this woman statement, the woman herself and their leader should all rot in hell.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by JAYUK(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2019
Another foolish Ibo woman,soon her travails and issues will start,let her learn from ongoing events.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Kay25(m): 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
seriously this aunt ought to be hanged she is a disgraced to womanhood

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by WhoRUDeceiving: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
This woman AGAIN!!!!

Is she looking to be rehired by Buhari/Jubril?

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by moorebucks: 3:52pm On Dec 07, 2019
ejimatic:
As Sowore was coming out if the court he noticed the DSS men were waiting OUTSIDE the court to arrest him again.He ran back to the court shouting ..they want to rearrest me...The DSS men followed him back to the court to yake him out of the premises and ordered his arrest.At this time the sitting on his case had ended....As the tussle continued Falana said he would take him to the DSS office to answer questions there.At the DSS office Sowore was detained again. NOTE 1 DSS can arrest anybody anywhere even in church or mosque as long as you dont have immunity. 2. The hearing of the day had completed before the matter came up.3 A criminal can be rearrested even if he is released by a court.... There is a difference between Discharge and Discharge and Acquit... 4No order against his rearest..5 The resistance of arrest by Sowore led to the crisis in court... Even if it is wrong you dont resist arrest....Late Fahwehim was remanded several times in Nigeria He never resisted arrest.In fact he had a remand bag in his house containing all his toiletry and so on which he would use in the remand. Finally in order to avert recurrence of the drama as an activist Sowore should willingly follow DSS each time the agency wants to arrest him...That is the beauty of an activist...An activist should not be running away from arrest or shouting or making noise about it....
your foolishness its eternal, you're among the animals we got inform of human. One day you will read your comment and bury your head in shame if you still got one. Goat
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by AerialMapper: 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2019
Palmwine Powerless!

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by ejimatic: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

WHO DRAMA EPP? EVERY LIE WILL EXPIRE.
COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

The DSS official left the court room and waited for him outside the court.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2818450538194576&id=100000889720395

. By the time you choose to be an activist you must be ready to make sacrifices....If you want to know what activists undergo read about. Gani Fawehinmi. Bola Ige and others like Abiola MKO who sacrificed for Nigerians... Enough of hues and cries about Sowore...Nobody is about the Law.. Anybody can be arrested by the government anytime.If the arrest is illegal go to court to challenge it
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by mfm04622: 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Kestolove:
Idiot woman so what's dss doing in the court premises?

1. They are the one prosecuting him. So why won't they be in court?
2. They were also in court to arrest him. They have the authority to arrest him on another matter even though he is on bail for the first matter already in court
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by chibaby1985(f): 3:55pm On Dec 07, 2019
Where is the video na?
EBMedia:
Lauretta Onochie said that there was no evidence to show that DSS re-arrested Sowore as was reported.

She said:

WHO DRAMA EPP? EVERY LIE WILL EXPIRE.
COURTROOM DRAMA EXPLAINED.

So it was a stage managed drama in the court yesterday; Sowore pinned down by his supporters in a courtroom in order to give DSS a bad name.

There was no gun. No batton. No pinning down. Just plain drama, planned and staged by his boys and girls. Kudos, but every lie has an expiration date.

Many EYEWITNESSES have said DSS was OUTSIDE the courtroom, not inside the courtroom.

Here's one more eyewitness account as reported by Adeniyi Adegbomire SAN-

A friend of mine, Wale Fapohunda, who was in court today when Sowore's re-arrest was purportedly effected inside the courtroom has this to say about the incident:

"Okay, so I was in court today and here is what happened.

The court had adjourned his matter till 11th Feb next year.

The court called the next matter and proceeding had commenced in respect of the next matter.

Sowore stepped OUT OF THE COURT ROOM and suddenly we heard noises coming from the corridor "leave me alone" "they want to kill me" "they want to kill Sowore" and all that.

Suddenly Sowore's people started dragging him with the DSS and they (Sowores team) dragged him into the court room.

The judge seeing this, rose and went to her chambers.

The DSS didn't enter the court room to arrest him rather his supporters dragged him in with the DSS official.

Nobody chased the judge out, she rose and went to her chambers on seeing squabbles.

The DSS official left the court room and waited for him outside the court.

Thank you all. Behold my eye witness account".

Blackmailing government enforcement agencies was how our nation went into decay. It wont work this time. NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW.

It appears everyone in that drama was part of the drama club. They harassed a Court officer who wanted them out as they were disrupting another court case. A Lawyer who looked bemused with the whole drama was lost for words.

Drama has not helped Dino Melaye. It has not helped Olise Metuh. Drama has not helped Orji Uzo Kalu.

Drama will not help Sowore because Once you dramatise a lie to the members of the public to attract sympathy, you lose all of that sympathy when they find out you have misled them.

I'm also of the opinion that the police look into these videos, (I have watched four) and charge those who deliberately misled the general public on this issue.

God bless Nigeria.
Lauretta Onochie.
@Laurestar.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2818450538194576&id=100000889720395

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by huptin(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
ejimatic:
As Sowore was coming out if the court he noticed the DSS men were waiting OUTSIDE the court to arrest him again.He ran back to the court shouting ..they want to rearrest me...The DSS men followed him back to the court to yake him out of the premises and ordered his arrest.At this time the sitting on his case had ended....As the tussle continued Falana said he would take him to the DSS office to answer questions there.At the DSS office Sowore was detained again. NOTE 1 DSS can arrest anybody anywhere even in church or mosque as long as you dont have immunity. 2. The hearing of the day had completed before the matter came up.3 A criminal can be rearrested even if he is released by a court.... There is a difference between Discharge and Discharge and Acquit... 4No order against his rearest..5 The resistance of arrest by Sowore led to the crisis in court... Even if it is wrong you dont resist arrest....Late Fahwehim was remanded several times in Nigeria He never resisted arrest.In fact he had a remand bag in his house containing all his toiletry and so on which he would use in the remand. Finally in order to avert recurrence of the drama as an activist Sowore should willingly follow DSS each time the agency wants to arrest him...That is the beauty of an activist...An activist should not be running away from arrest or shouting or making noise about it....

You know every rubbish you wrote up there is akin to the ranting of a demented soul right?
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by YungMillionaire: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
What many of you seem not to realize is that BOTH things could have happen: 1. Sowore and his supporters faked the court room drama. 2. DSS rearrested Sowore.

We know number 2 happened but why are people doubting that no. 1 happen? Sowore and his supporters probably staged no.1 to draw greater international to his case. Watch the video again. You will see that the court room drama appeared staged. Now I am not saying it was staged but do not rule out the possibility.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by sammirano: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2019
It seems head is paining this one
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Owaincouncil: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2019
This lady has finally gone mad.
Even with the video evidence, she can still say this.

1 Like

Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by maximusprime2000: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
when did the DSS start working for sowore?. maybe there is another DSS.... ipob DSS where una dey?. this woman stupidity will go down in history.
people can easily be deceive in the jungle anyway.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Risingblue008(m): 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
Just hear what this idiot is saying just to be recognized by dt tyrant
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by CSTR2: 3:59pm On Dec 07, 2019
APC is insulting us in every way.
Their supporters are on nairaland amusing us with concentrated stupidity, while the ones offline are annoying us.

Thank God, I did not vote for buhari. Which mouth I go use talk am?

A president voted for by illiterates and mad people..

Check all the polling units that buhari lost, most of the voters are highly educated.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by acube003: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
There's something obviously wrong with this woman.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by LegacyB: 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
ejimatic:
pls stop this. You cannot claim to support this government more than some of us who gained nothing yet spent our personal finance to see this government in place. WHAT IS WRONG IS WRONG period.
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by openmine(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2019
grin grin grin
So sowore also planned with DSS to be detained after two judges had granted him bail....
Re: Lauretta Onochie: Sowore Faked His Re-Arrest In Order To Give DSS A Bad Name by Kmat: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2019
yeye dy smell for dis woman body

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Summary Of Nnamdi Kanu's World Address By Kayode Ogundamisi / When Abuja Policemen See A Senator That Just Collected #WardrobeAllowance(Pic) / Gunshots At Lekki Toll Gate As Security Agents Attack EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.