Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,025 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Help Us Know You Better - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Us Know You Better (4390 Views)

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You / Let Us Know The Motto Of Ur Secondary Sch / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Us Know You Better by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2019
I want a woman who is pretty and loves sex just like me

Cc Ariza I need you to quote my post so that people Will see it on the first page
Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2019
MedicH:

This phenomenal, enigmatic, terrorist poco

Why so nice? shocked I didn't cook rice o.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by MedicH: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Why so nice? shocked I didn't cook rice o.

Haha o si oo rice. Lol
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Cc Ariza I need you to quote my post so that people Will see it on the first page
Alright ladies, if you need a driller who will leave no spot untouched at every hour or second kindly send this guy a DM.

You are welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Boobs ko bumps ni...... Na fine, curvy woman I want abeg

BTW The way you write reminds me of.................. Whedone cheesycheesygrin
What do you have in return tongue
Re: Help Us Know You Better by DanDeeBoss(m): 12:54pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
What do you have in return tongue
My fine and curvy body too smileywink
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 08, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
My fine and curvy body too smileywink
You get abs? tight muscle? great chest? are you handsome? Can your ladybe moved to have you for breakfast first every morning before the normal food? Like seriously, do you turn heads? grin
Re: Help Us Know You Better by DanDeeBoss(m): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
You get abs? tight muscle? great chest? are you handsome? Can your ladybe moved to have you for breakfast first every morning before the normal food ? Like seriously, do you turn heads? grin
Not a problem though, @bold, Sure sure cheesygrin.... I am trying my best
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Ishilove: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz:

Olorun o ni je ke ku lori obo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:
They should keep ranting. As long as my guy hasn't joined, I am fine. tongue
Emeka Malaysia? Livinus China? grin
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Ishilove: 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2019
Digitalfinga:
I need a clean sugar mummy ...DM me
Is there anything like 'dirty sugar mummy'?
Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ishilove:

Emeka Malaysia? Livinus China? grin

Izzôu Cambodia grin. He will be back next week. Our Lexus for Xmas dey for high sea.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Ishilove: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Izzou Cambodia grin. He will be back next week. Our Lexus for Xmas dey for high sea.
Na you biko! cheesy

Re: Help Us Know You Better by ultimate77(m): 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

1. I don't beg him for money.
2. I cook good meals for him or send him pictures of cooked meals cheesy
2b. I have an A in home-management.
3. I send him VNs just so he remembers the voice that makes his prick rise.
4. I give him TROUBLE. Yes, once in a while I need to give him PLENTY TROUBLE.
5. I check on him. Work, health, his family...
6. I try to ask questions. If e no answer, e kuku know say na WW3 e wan start.
7. I make him laugh.
8. I write him notes, just for fun.
9. I am a good conversationist. The only exceptions should be when I am angry or sick.
10. I let him in on my plans. Allow him influence some of my decisions, even work related.
11. Sometimes I ask him stupid questions, like..."should I make shuku or all-back?"
12. I tell him my movements.
13. I could be a good listener, anti-depressant and motivator.
14. I am pretty frugal. I love the easy and cheap life.

After everything, I wear my heels to work on Monday. When he sees how I do things out there- makes him wonder how the same woman is his chick. They love shii like that.

I can't be every man's woman, I can only be one man's woman (i.e) I can only bend for one. The rest should fix themselves. That's why I said, till I see mine posting nonsense on here, I can just chill... grin

Where can I find one of your type This has been my dream woman. My friend said I should get Clay, mould her and breath life in her and marry her. I know it's not possible.

But you are the character..
Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
ultimate77:

Where can I find one of your type This has been my dream woman. My friend said I should get Clay, mould her and breath life in her and marry her. I know it's not possible.

But you are the character..

Don't look for my type o, my bad character no be here. If I mention them ehn, you will wonder if I am possessed.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by MedicH: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Izzou Cambodia grin. He will be back next week. Our Lexus for Xmas dey for high sea.

The guys at home de try kwa. No look down on nobody.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
MedicH:

The guys at home de try kwa. No look down on nobody.

I no want homebased. I need to leave Nigeria ASAP. grin

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by izzou(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

Izzôu Cambodia grin. He will be back next week. Our Lexus for Xmas dey for high sea.

grin grin

Baby m cool

Our Rexus will allive this week latest grin
Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2019
izzou:

grin grin

Baby m cool

Our Rexus will allive this week latest grin

I can't wait. This Xmas will be hot grin

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
People fail to realize that for a relationship to work, both parties need to have sense..
Anything less and you'll have chemical warfare, useless threads and useless comments like the kind littered all over this forum..

2 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ishilove:

Olorun o ni je ke ku lori obo
its not your business... If you have no positive comments to add just move
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ariza:
You no take life hard at all . grin grin

Characters nko?
as for characters i no too ask for much cheesy.i am not looking for an einstein o.just dont be a trouble maker and be lomantic and u good to go cheesy.i like ladies who give u peace of mind..they are bae smiley
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Omoluabi16(m): 7:26pm On Dec 08, 2019
pocohantas:

1. I don't beg him for money.
2. I cook good meals for him or send him pictures of cooked meals cheesy
2b. I have an A in home-management.
3. I send him VNs just so he remembers the voice that makes his prick rise.
4. I give him TROUBLE. Yes, once in a while I need to give him PLENTY TROUBLE.
5. I check on him. Work, health, his family...
6. I try to ask questions. If e no answer, e kuku know say na WW3 e wan start.
7. I make him laugh.
8. I write him notes, just for fun.
9. I am a good conversationist. The only exceptions should be when I am angry or sick.
10. I let him in on my plans. Allow him influence some of my decisions, even work related.
11. Sometimes I ask him stupid questions, like..."should I make shuku or all-back?"
12. I tell him my movements.
13. I could be a good listener, anti-depressant and motivator.
14. I am pretty frugal. I love the easy and cheap life.

After everything, I wear my heels to work on Monday. When he sees how I do things out there- makes him wonder how the same woman is his chick. They love shii like that.

I can't be every man's woman, I can only be one man's woman (i.e) I can only bend for one. The rest should fix themselves. That's why I said, till I see mine posting nonsense on here, I can just chill... grin

1,3,5,7,8,10,11..Not every woman can offer this. You have a great sense of humour too. Your man is lucky.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by pocohantas(f): 8:56pm On Dec 08, 2019
Omoluabi16:
1,3,5,7,8,10,11..Not every woman can offer this. You have a great sense of humour too. Your man is lucky.

Thank you, even though my enemies will not agree. I hope he reads this and does the needed ASAP. grin grin
Re: Help Us Know You Better by ultimate77(m): 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2019
pocohantas:

Don't look for my type o, my bad character no be here. If I mention them ehn, you will wonder if I am possessed.

The good I'm sure outweighs the bad. At least those you mentioned can augment for others. In the case I see her
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Digitalfinga: 7:46am On Dec 10, 2019
Ishilove:

Some are too old and ugly
Re: Help Us Know You Better by hollas2jnr(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
One with real personality and knows what she actually wants, non-nagging, averagely intelligent and wears less makeups... These are my main highlights. Funny enough, she may have all these and still won't catch my fancy.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by donjobill: 12:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Ariza:
Ah ah, I believe you are safe, I trust your sense of judgement and sensitivity, the traits can't be hidden they exhibit the characters in little things. I remember some years back , I met a guy who couldn't come to terms with the fact that I was a university undergraduate and he was an HND student, dude did everything possible to level up and tried to bring me down . He complained about everything, my English is too much, I'm too exposed, I'm proud, I don't mix well with his friends, there was a day he told me how he dated ladies with big boobs whose nipples are as big as my head. grin Babe! my loving loving self clear, logical reasoning enter and I picked race.! imagine settling down with that kind of guy! Nah die be that o! grin
I once let go a guy who "advised" me not to buy a pair of shoes but went ahead to get the same for his sister. When I asked why? he said they were flashy on me.Funny thing his sister and I are of same complexion.grin Some guys ehn.

I get it and I will do just that. cheesy

I think it's due to the fact that you are fully conscious of your personality -- as being dominant and bossy. Many people don't take the personality aspect into consideration when entering a relationship with someone.
Pardon me, I'm not judging you. You'll only feel comfortable in the company of a guy who will be submissive to you and has above average tolerance threshold, among others.
Since you are dominant, if he's submissive, you'll have the opportunity of freely expressing your natural dominant urge on him while he, too, would be freely expressing his natural submissive urge to you. So that it'll be a win win for both of you.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 30, 2019
donjobill:

I think it's due to the fact that you are fully conscious of your personality -- as being dominant and bossy. Many people don't take the personality aspect into consideration when entering a relationship with someone.
Pardon me, I'm not judging you. You'll only feel comfortable in the company of a guy who will be submissive to you and has above average tolerance threshold, among others.
Since you are dominant, if he's submissive, you'll have the opportunity of freely expressing your natural dominant urge on him while he, too, would be freely expressing his natural submissive urge to you. So that it'll be a win win for both of you.

Lol, I am the most liberal person on Earth. I don't force my will on people neither do I force them to see things my way. Dominant? Lol you don't know me. For me submissiveness comes naturally the moment I like you enough to say yes.Although I communicate my likes and dislikes but in the most respectful and at the same time strict way. I can be hot and cold at the same time grin . However I can be overly independent, especially when the other person start feeling too fly.After three warnings, I hold my peace and let you do your thing while I do mine, when you're back to your senses then we can continue from where we stopped.(if the interest is still there).

Sir you are wrong about me.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by donjobill: 12:31am On Dec 30, 2019
Ariza:
Lol, I am the most liberal person on Earth. I don't force my will on people neither do I force them to see things my way. Dominant? Lol you don't know me. For me submissiveness comes naturally the moment I like you enough to say yes.Although I communicate my likes and dislikes but in the most respectful and at the same time strict way. I can be hot and cold at the same time grin . However I can be overly independent, especially when the other person start feeling too fly.After three warnings, I hold my peace and let you do your thing while I do mine, when you're back to your senses then we can continue from where we stopped.(if the interest is still there).

Sir you are wrong about me.

I am sorry Ma!
No offense intended!
Re: Help Us Know You Better by ForbesHomesNG(m): 1:00am On Dec 30, 2019
Digitalfinga:

Some are too old and ugly
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Digitalfinga: 6:58am On Jan 01, 2020
Ishilove:
yes ofcos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Had Sex With My Mother In Law With The Knowledge Of My Wife - Is That A Taboo? / Help: Billing Is Too Much Around Me / Calabar/akwa Ibom Girls And Boys, Please Come In!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.