Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:05 AM

Help Us Know You Better - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Us Know You Better (4504 Views)

Men Who Dont Sex Until Marriage Gather Here Let Us Know You / Let Us Know The Motto Of Ur Secondary Sch / Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Us Know You Better by donjobill: 1:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
Ariza:
........Although I communicate my likes and dislikes but in the most respectful and at the same time strict way. I can be hot and cold at the same time grin . However I can be overly independent, especially when the other person start feeling too fly.

Bossy or dominant ladies are being given bad image in the minds of many people, simply because we are in a male-dominated society. As a result, some bossy ladies avoid being tagged as so.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Tuhndhay(m): 5:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good to see people open up and talk about themselves. 2020 let's build relationships doesn't really have to be dating.... If we find ourselves compatible enough to be lovers, excellent and if not we simply enjoy the friendship and every of it's benefits as clearly stated. Who says it has to be all about sex.
I like making friends, especially intelligent and good hearted friends. Never underestimate the power of knowing someone.

3 Likes

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
donjobill:

Bossy or dominant ladies are being given bad image in the minds of many people, simply because we are in a male-dominated society. As a result, some bossy ladies avoid being tagged as so.
Is this you standing by your opinion that I am a bossy lady?
Re: Help Us Know You Better by donjobill: 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ariza:
Is this you standing by your opinion that I am a bossy lady?

No no. I am here making a submission in a general sense.

Compliments of the seasons.
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2020
Abi
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2020
my own is not hard
just have a nice behind and be faithful cheesy
even if u no sabi cook i can teach u cheesy
Re: Help Us Know You Better by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2020
lefulefu:
my own is not hard
just have a nice behind and be faithful cheesy
even if u no sabi cook i can teach u cheesy
You too like ukwu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help Us Know You Better by Deicide: 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2020
The most important thing is that she must have a great sense of humour, I can be an sometimes and having a great sense of humour would help the female manage it grin

When trying to get into a relationship I don't do games if I see signs of game playing from the girl I would carry my slippers and japa. I have reached that stage in my life where I don't have energy to be playing relationship game with anybody.

Any relationship with anyone must be 50/50 it doesn't matter if it's friendship with a guy or girl or a romantic relationship with a girl, I can't be doing everything. Shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Make ANY Woman Moan And Scream Your Name In Bed. / OMG (oh My Girlfriend) / For Guys Only, Real Guys. Ladies And Gay Back Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.