Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (57418 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2020
placeofallure:

This issue is coming up for the umpteenth time. I don't know how else to drum it into men's ears not to read any ostentatious meaning into it. I totally agree with you. For many girls it's just something you play with, just your fashion thingy.

I have extra piercings on my ear, I didn't even set out to do it. It was an argument with one of my friends whether she could pierce an ear or not. Out of curiosity to find out if she could do it or not, I surrendered my ear. After she did one, I had to do the other ear as I couldn't be carrying one and a half about.

Waist beads, anklets, rings, I wear them but it's purely, undilutedly fashion. I do a 9 to 5 job, I do other online hustle, selling too. Sometimes, I don't get home till late, no time for parties even. Where's the time to be wayward? Some of us like them the way you guys love your wristwatches, gadgets and all. Or is it every laptop crazed young man that's a Yahoo Yahoo person?

Not every nose piercing, anklet wearing lady is a prostitute.

If only they'll listen and stop the assumptions
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Laren24(m): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2020
The first three people to comment on this thread are the most degenerate, stupid and scumbag of human to ever meet anywhere.
These are the people you should watch out for in real life.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 25, 2021
LegalBaby:
Hi Can't access my mail... anything?
He wants to toast you like bread grin, i hope you won't take legal actions against him

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

'NYSC, I Hail Thee'; Lady Set To Wed Her Fiance She Met During Service. Photos / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.