Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (56447 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Contumely: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2019
josielewa:
I tire for op...shey o.p don go her office before...I laugh in Swahili...I can bet my balls that she is an olosho..all the trip shit is she actually doing the olosho thingy..Guys before you marry, pls download this app or this websites

1. codedruns.com
2. Tinder
3. Badoo
4. Instamessage
5. If you can go to her phone secretly and check her deleted WhatsApp chats...
Am the king in the game.... Take dis advise o.p

How do you get deleted Whatsapp chats?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by phemy36(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2019
Toks2008:

You are still ranting.

Bro that lady school you and instead of you to respond intelligently, you resulted to insult. You fall hand oo

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2019
You just said the very apt thing. Sometimes, you dont get a chance to showcase your potentials especially in an interview or some other life changing venture just because of your appearance. The other day, I was reading a story in which a lady lost a job opportunity cos the recruiter spotted her dressing indecently on one of her social media pics. People will always be quick to posts dismissive comments about how we are in the era of civilisation, the Europeans ,asians and Americans dorn multiple piercings bla, bla, bla...but hey, this is africa and in this part of the world ladies of easy virtue and men of questionable character are those that are associated with piercings and tattoos and there is no link whatsoever to civilisation or modernization in this. I no know why we nigerians dey always copy bad thing from Oyibo man. Who do us this thing?
ZikZikZik:
The same way I look at boys with tattoos as razz people, same way I look at girls with piercings ass razz... From my own personal experience, there’s no decent girl that carry piercings around. I’m a guy who’s always wanted to inscribe some words on my skin but I can’t because I need people to be able to identify me not just by character but from my look..Sometimes people just give up on you from your looks, and can’t help you even if they wanted to...

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Toks2008(m): 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2019
phemy36:

Bro that lady school you and instead of you to respond intelligently, you resulted to insult. You fall hand oo

You need to go look up the meaning of insult.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Toks2008(m): 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2019
ZikZikZik:
The same way I look at boys with tattoos as razz people, same way I look at girls with piercings ass razz... From my own personal experience, there’s no decent girl that carry piercings around. I’m a guy who’s always wanted to inscribe some words on my skin but I can’t because I need people to be able to identify me not just by character but from my look..Sometimes people just give up on you from your looks, and can’t help you even if they wanted to...

Believe it or not, you are living in self imposed bondage.

Those people don't give a bleep about you and if you die this minute they will hardly remember you after 24hours.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Brardana: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2019
In my opinion, piercing is not a problem that can lead to breaking up with a girl. Especially if it looks aesthetic and she feels more beautiful because of it. On the other hand, if it's categorically unsuitable for you, you can talk to her about it, whether she's always going to look like this or it's a temporary hobby. I don't see any signs in how many earrings or tattoos she has or anything else. Although these things are inherent in some subcultures. But if she did it just for herself, then what's the problem? Live happily ever after, maybe you'll come up with an unusual idea and then she'll be happy to support you in it.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
This is the second sensible comment from a lady on this thread. I dont know why ladies that have no piercings will come here and start supporting piercings with civilisation when.most of them have not left the shores of the country. Nigeria is nigeria and not India, usa or england. We have our cultural values distinct from that of the Americans, asians and caucasians. Our society and cultural belief frowns at piercings and tattoos and that's simple!Taking a census of responses on this thread reflects this fact and also, taking a survey of ladies with piercings or tattoos in Nigeria will also show you the fact that most are runs girls. Btw, I saw someone on this thread refer to runs girls as those that stay in brothels but that's not true. A runs girl is a young lady that devises vile ways (top on the list is sex) of collecting material or pecuniary gains from several men.
GrabHisBalls:
The thing is, most girls with multiple piercing are wild. For those it's cultural, it can be overlooked.

Have you ever taken time to study girls with nose rings, multiple ear piercing, nipple piercing, waist beads and ankle chains? All these on one person. These set are lost and not doing it for fashion.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2019
My problem with you people is that you give the op advise that is off point. F3om this thread I now can conclude that the average nigerian lady likes being told lies and not the truth. Why did I say this?most of the ladies supporting this nonsense here have mo piercing themselves and most are always making reference to continents or countries they've never been to. Is nigeria the same as africa?The truth is this. The chances of finding a decent girl with multiple piercings in nigeria is the same as the chances of finding a 40 year old virgin lady. Africa is a big place with several countries with distinct cultures. French speaking countries in west Africa and some of the countries influenced by Arabian culture see multiple piercings, nose rings and leg chains as nothing which is also why you'll find some ladies in fulani-dominated states in the north of Nigeria wearing it but that same culture doesn't apply to the generality of the country. Lets call a spade a spade please.
EgunMogaji2:

I can't really tell if this is just a thread to boost count or a serious.

In case it's serious please don't use earrings, tattoos to judge a decent girl.

Character and upbringing is what counts.

Tattoos and multi rings is a long term practice in Africa. It's nothing new and has been happening since before the anglos came.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by EgunMogaji2: 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2019
smeag0l:
My problem with you people is that you give the op advise that is off point. F3om this thread I now can conclude that the average nigerian lady likes being told lies and not the truth. Why did I say this?most of the ladies supporting this nonsense here have mo piercing themselves and most are always making reference to continents or countries they've never been to. Is nigeria the same as africa?The truth is this. The chances of finding a decent girl with multiple piercings in nigeria is the same as the chances of finding a 40 year old virgin lady. Africa is a big place with several countries with distinct cultures. French speaking countries in west Africa and some of the countries influenced by Arabian culture see multiple piercings, nose rings and leg chains as nothing which is also why you'll find some ladies in fulani-dominated states in the north of Nigeria wearing it but that same culture doesn't apply to the generality of the country. Lets call a spade a spade please.

Next time before I post I’ll check with you first to make sure I post based on your own opinion.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 9:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
Quite right!a lot of ladies who have piercings that work in corporate organisations in nigeria either hide them or they dont put the rings on them.im working with my second international organisation now, I've seen white managers especially men with piercings on both ears and nobody batsan eyelid about them but a lot of people including some of these same managers with piercings frown at seeing a lady with a nose ring cos they know it's not our culture. They are usually well briefed before they arrive nigeria.
MedicH:
Any woman with multiple piercings is damaged completely. Like seriously u can't work into a reasonable establishment like a hospital looking for a job as a nurse which i am well aware of with a ring on ur nose and multiple earings and expect to be hired. Not in a law firm and not in a bank.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2019
What do you mean by if you have your way, please?
terpenoid:
I have seen girls without multiple earings or nose ring yet they smoke weed and do drugs, the girl in question might be doing it for fashion sake, who are you to judge?
If i have my way, i I'll draw tattoos, that doesn't mean I'm indecent or a yahoo boy, it's what i fancy...
We need to change the way we think in Africa...

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2019
It is not my opinion I posted here but the fact.
EgunMogaji2:

Next time before I post I’ll check with you first to make sure I post based on your own opinion.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 9:29pm On Dec 10, 2019
There are upright ladies who have multiple piercings and tattoos but it is difficult to find them in nigeria cos our culture doesn't condone such cos of morality reasons . You can still find a very few decent ladies that have done it in the past out of youthful exuberance bit ot still doesn't change the fact that the generality of nigerian ladies that have multiple piercings are of easy virtue.
Meekymannia:
Have you ever seen a decent girl or woman that was well brought up doing such things? The holy book says by their fruit they shall be recognized. Either fine or not who is fine is fine and who is ugly is ugly. Piercing everywhere wouldn't make you attractive as far as am concerned. Such person is real Ashawo.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2019
My brother, op should not even bother finding out cos he will never know. Just like some lady will tell you they're decent girls. How would you know?the signs are clear . Just take a look at the enterta7industry too. Victoria Kimani and Tiwa Savage are examples of ladies with nose rings. We all know their story around wizkid.
Clinghton:
find the motive behind the piercing and make good decisions.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by DeeMain(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2019
The only thing you can deduce from the many piercings on a lady is that she is a nonconformist and is non-traditional, which should lead you to dig deeper into getting more information about her character, morality and lifestyle.

Find out how specifically she is a nonconformist and in what areas. It may not be in the area of giving and receiving sex.

You just can't tell if she is an olosho or not. Go out to brothels and find out for yourself the number with piercings and the number without them. Human beings are complex and cannot be compartmentalized easily like that.

Cc pocohantas, the pierced one, let me know what you think about this post smiley
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by pauladonis(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2019
Toks2008:

I use to have this mindset until recently.

Bro nah for naija una dey read bad meaning to all those things.

Just study her character and if you like it abeg marry her.

Tatoos tongue piercing nose piercing or multiple piercings may not look too good but it means nada.

Even me sef dey put on clipped earring on my left ear occasionally and I'm a definition of a total responsible guy and I mean 100% heaven bound holy ghost filled believer in Christ.

Funny enough you will see weed smokers and those who are drunkards condemning piercings and tattoo.

Bruh!

Did you just say Holy Ghost filled?

I wonder how Jesus would feel reading through your comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by GGirll: 10:34am On Dec 11, 2019
Rajman45:

No sane man will take ur advice seriously

Thank you n I regretted replying you earlier. Pls leave my mentions n opinions alone n voice yours....this is my last comment to you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by bindukwe(m): 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

How does his contemplations amount to a violation of her rights?

His suspicions aren't out of place, you clearly understand why he will think that.

Is there a statistical evidence to back up the correlation between body piercings/markings and immoral behaviour? NONE yet that I know of

Should he be skeptical of her piercings? YES!
Is that enough reason to leave? NO!
Atleast not without a conversation and further observation.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by josielewa(m): 12:38pm On Dec 11, 2019
Contumely:

How do you get deleted Whatsapp chats?
1. Go to your phone's File Manager (download Google's
Files app if you can't find this app). Now go to the WhatsApp folder > Database . The Database folder contains all the WhatsApp backup files that are stored locally on your phone.
2. Select the file
msgstore.db.crypt12 and rename it to
msgstore_BACKUP.db.crypt12 . This is your most recent backup file and you need to rename it so as to prevent it from being overwritten. In case things go wrong, you can always rename this file to its original name and restore.
3. Now you will see a bunch of files in this folder in the format msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12 . These are your older WhatsApp backups, you can pick the most recent one and rename it to
msgstore.db.crypt12 .
4. Here's the tricky part: you need to open Google Drive on your smartphone, tap the hamburger icon (the three vertical lines) > Backups . Now delete the WhatsApp backup there. This will force your phone to restore from the local backup instead.
5. Now, uninstall WhatsApp and then reinstall it. Set it up and once done, you will get a prompt to restore chats from a local backup, considering you don't have a chat backup on the cloud.
6. Tap on Restore and that's it. You'll get your deleted chats back.

In older android version, b4 the encryption, you can read all without un-installing and installing as that will be your greatest task..you can't do this on iOS....

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by maximusprime2000: 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2019
eccentric:

And if God thinks your girlfriend's piercing is immodest, I wonder why He would use them as a way of beautifying Jerusalem in the analogy of Isreal as God's wife in Ezekiel 16:

God loves jewellry. But let us keep avoiding this chapter of the Bible, because everything that beautifies a woman must be bad. cool My wife has a nose piercing. She wears waist beads sometimes as well. I bought some of these jewellry for her. God likes beautiful things. And I do too..

Ezekiel 16:
" 8 “‘Later I passed by, and when I looked at you and saw that you were old enough for love, I spread the corner of my garment over you and covered your naked body. I gave you my solemn oath and entered into a covenant with you, declares the Sovereign Lord, and you became mine.

9 “‘I bathed you with water and washed the blood from you and put ointments on you. 10 I clothed you with an embroidered dress and put sandals of fine leather on you. I dressed you in fine linen and covered you with costly garments. 11 I adorned you with jewelry: I put bracelets on your arms and a necklace around your neck, 12 and I put a ring on your nose, earrings on your ears and a beautiful crown on your head. 13 So you were adorned with gold and silver; your clothes were of fine linen and costly fabric and embroidered cloth. Your food was honey, olive oil and the finest flour. You became very beautiful and rose to be a queen. 14 And your fame spread among the nations on account of your beauty, because the splendor I had given you made your beauty perfect, declares the Sovereign Lord...."

U make me laugh with ur stories, all those blah..blah u cited r just cultural obligations and the writers opinions and nothing to do with God. beauty is to attract, and piercing is extreme. u dont av to pierce ur body before u look beautiful and it cant even
give u a Miss Africa or a Miss World Crown . My experience: i dated a very hot light skin married Lady sometimes last year. She has multiple piercing with different waist chains. She is very intelligent and well mannered.She told me she stopped smoking and runz after she meet her husband. But can she stop her loosed sexual fantasy?hell no. To shock you, she said her mumu husband bought those waist chains for her. To God! She even told me her husband is a pastor. U See, now she just sent me her new digit on fb recently while i ve already lost interest cos i ve had been away enough....for a long time now. Lolz She just cant get enough of my dosage back then.if u think u trust ur wife and u r not in the game, u can neva have a clue. The last person u can trust in this life is a woman cos they trust themselves less and they will continue to lie to themselves . We can only love and support them as God commanded cos no body holy pass.lolz The only innocent Lady out there is still a virgin. grin
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Contumely: 9:25pm On Dec 11, 2019
josielewa:
1. Go to your phone's File Manager (download Google's
Files app if you can't find this app). Now go to the WhatsApp folder > Database . The Database folder contains all the WhatsApp backup files that are stored locally on your phone.
2. Select the file
msgstore.db.crypt12 and rename it to
msgstore_BACKUP.db.crypt12 . This is your most recent backup file and you need to rename it so as to prevent it from being overwritten. In case things go wrong, you can always rename this file to its original name and restore.
3. Now you will see a bunch of files in this folder in the format msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.1.db.crypt12 . These are your older WhatsApp backups, you can pick the most recent one and rename it to
msgstore.db.crypt12 .
4. Here's the tricky part: you need to open Google Drive on your smartphone, tap the hamburger icon (the three vertical lines) > Backups . Now delete the WhatsApp backup there. This will force your phone to restore from the local backup instead.
5. Now, uninstall WhatsApp and then reinstall it. Set it up and once done, you will get a prompt to restore chats from a local backup, considering you don't have a chat backup on the cloud.
6. Tap on Restore and that's it. You'll get your deleted chats back.

In older android version, b4 the encryption, you can read all without un-installing and installing as that will be your greatest task..you can't do this on iOS....

Thanks.
So how do you do these if you are checking your girl's deleted chats.?
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by SHOCK7(m): 3:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

Don't be ridiculous,what does that have to do with Human Rights!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 23, 2019
maximusprime2000:

U make me laugh with ur stories, all those blah..blah u cited r just cultural obligations and the writers opinions and nothing to do with God. beauty is to attract, and piercing is extreme. u dont av to pierce ur body before u look beautiful and it cant even
give u a Miss Africa or a Miss World Crown . My experience: i dated a very hot light skin married Lady sometimes last year. She has multiple piercing with different waist chains. She is very intelligent and well mannered.She told me she stopped smoking and runz after she meet her husband. But can she stop her loosed sexual fantasy?hell no. To shock you, she said her mumu husband bought those waist chains for her. To God! She even told me her husband is a pastor. U See, now she just sent me her new digit on fb recently while i ve already lost interest cos i ve had been away enough....for a long time now. Lolz She just cant get enough of my dosage back then.if u think u trust ur wife and u r not in the game, u can neva have a clue. The last person u can trust in this life is a woman cos they trust themselves less and they will continue to lie to themselves . We can only love and support them as God commanded cos no body holy pass.lolz The only innocent Lady out there is still a virgin. grin
I think it's best we leave those who think it's nothing for a girl to have multiple ear and nose piercings, bleached skins and wtv.. I have two married girls on my neck like this. Still trying to shake them off finally but their husbands see nothing wrong with these trademarks.. So who are we to try and make them see. Loose hoes must marry too blv it or not

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by maximusprime2000: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2019
dairykidd:

I think it's best we leave those who think it's nothing for a girl to have multiple ear and nose piercings, bleached skins and wtv.. I have two married girls on my neck like this. Still trying to shake them off finally but their husbands see nothing wrong with these trademarks.. So who are we to try and make them see. Loose hoes must marry too blv it or not
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by mechanics(m): 10:03am On Dec 23, 2019
Hmmmmm, it won't be funny o, because if you think she will stop that habit later, she won't, you better look for a decent lady that you will be proud of her and her dressing.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Uckroot: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Eiyaaa...you need help before this your depression gets in an irredeemable stage.

" Someone please call 911"
I pray you get help soon. You sound so bitter and out of touch with reality. Damn!

he's correct aunty. its YOU that is showing signs of depression.
how can you judge people because of body piercing? how foolish does that sound?
so tribes that practice it all bad people, no single good person among them?
Read books, expand your mind.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by REDBUNNY(f): 4:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
soupandeba:

Olosho spotted cheesy
Just like your mum who is the senior olosho.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by paix(m): 8:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Mutemenot:
She has graduated from street to Olosho... lets use you as a case of study, please marry her and update us as the journey progresses ...
So, he's your guinea pig, abi? What if he doesn't survive the trial?
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Liposure: 8:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
Charmwilliams45:
U think those born again sister wearing long skirts Are more preferable to those that pierce their body.. my brother do ve a rethink. All u ve to do is to check her character Nd her lifestyle. Some people just do those stuff for fashion not all are bad
hello gorgeous. Wood like 2 no u beta
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by LegalBaby(f): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2020
Ajascentdelake:

I totally agree....preview her character, tell her how you feel about it vis-a-vis your persona...it might just be her new reverie...JUDGE BY HER CHARACTER
Hi Can't access my mail... anything?
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by placeofallure(f): 11:58am On Jun 24, 2020
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.

This issue is coming up for the umpteenth time. I don't know how else to drum it into men's ears not to read any ostentatious meaning into it. I totally agree with you. For many girls it's just something you play with, just your fashion thingy.

I have extra piercings on my ear, I didn't even set out to do it. It was an argument with one of my friends whether she could pierce an ear or not. Out of curiosity to find out if she could do it or not, I surrendered my ear. After she did one, I had to do the other ear as I couldn't be carrying one and a half about.

Waist beads, anklets, rings, I wear them but it's purely, undilutedly fashion. I do a 9 to 5 job, I do other online hustle, selling too. Sometimes, I don't get home till late, no time for parties even. Where's the time to be wayward? Some of us like them the way you guys love your wristwatches, gadgets and all. Or is it every laptop crazed young man that's a Yahoo Yahoo person?

Not every nose piercing, anklet wearing lady is a prostitute.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 24, 2020
placeofallure:

This issue is coming up for the umpteenth time. I don't know how else to drum it into men's ears not to read any ostentatious meaning into it. I totally agree with you. For many girls it's just something you play with, just your fashion thingy.

I have extra piercings on my ear, I didn't even set out to do it. It was an argument with one of my friends whether she could pierce an ear or not. Out of curiosity to find out if she could do it or not, I surrendered my ear. After she did one, I had to do the other ear as I couldn't be carrying one and a half about.

Waist beads, anklets, rings, I wear them but it's purely, undilutedly fashion. I do a 9 to 5 job, I do other online hustle, selling too. Sometimes, I don't get home till late, no time for parties even. Where's the time to be wayward? Some of us like them the way you guys love your wristwatches, gadgets and all. Or is it every laptop crazed young man that's a Yahoo Yahoo person?

Not every nose piercing, anklet wearing lady is a prostitute.

That's all... but i wouldn't want to waste my time to find that out. Just like not every pants sagging, artificial dread wearing, loud mouthed, multiple chains and tatoo wearing young man is an userious person, gangster or an internet thief.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ) / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.