Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,484 members, 7,958,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:04 PM

Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? (57455 Views)

Beautiful Lady Becomes Ugly As Her Nose Becomes Big During Pregnancy / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos / Lady Refuses To Remove Her Nose Ring As She Is Set To Meet Her Fiance's Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by pocohantas(f): 11:28am On Dec 08, 2019
OP, the people telling you she is an olosho- what is the difference between them and SARS that arrest/gun down young men for spotting tattoos, having dreads or driving Lexus? It is all stereotyping and we would not know how bad it is until we fit into one. You should be able to judge people based on their individualities.

Yes, lots of wild girls do it, but some girls also do it because they can. Some out of youthful exuberance, sometimes it is a phase, a trend, to some it is art and beautification.

I have 3piercings though. 3 each ear... I don't even use them much these days due to my job. I bet she would have same issue.

You can go ahead and breakup. Go find your decent girlfriend elsewhere. Life no suppose hard abeg.

What is it with Naija guys acting like they the handbook for identifying wife materials- yet they get scammed into relationships and marriage every other day. All with a little pretense!!

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.
We hear you, one of them.

13 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ginaz(f): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2019
Biingoo:
Ginaz? Na today you know say she she be OKpo? One guy for ashawo thread nearly posted her nude earlier this year she begin wail all over the thread before some elders in the thread adviced the to retreat grin

I laugh in Japan. That sick fool with a twisted sense of humor just called my name out of the blue for some sick fun I knew nothing of.

My nudes?? Do you think I would trust anyone in the whole world with a picture of my unclad self, let alone someone from Nairaland?. He apologized for his sick jokes but it won’t stopped the fact God will punish him for that.

And that’s how someone can just wake up and spoil someone’s reputation for the fun of it.

Na God go help us o. God forbid anyone here has my nudes.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ginaz(f): 11:41am On Dec 08, 2019
Biingoo:
you is an olosho no doubt

Is it why you have a small dick?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Rajman45(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2019
Elvinho2244:

India and Nigeria na the same?

Go to India yenyenyen, like say u don even go Cross River State before, u even get National ID card, let alone Passport?
Multiple Piercing is a very big sign of a community Donor, take it or leave it
Religious wise, is it wrong?
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Biingoo: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2019
Ginaz:

Is it why you have a small dick?
You see. Good you've admitted

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ginaz(f): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2019
Biingoo:
You see. Good you've admitted

Good you admitted to having a small dick. No response now when it came to dick . Na once you humble .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by freethinker01: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2019
Personally, I still don't understand the rationale behind multiple piercings, to what end? What point are you trying to prove? Who are you trying to impress? Peer pressure? Insecurity? You had one and they called u prude, uptight? Or you want to appear cool(in Nigerian term, hoe)?

I need an explanation

18 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by niyot124: 11:53am On Dec 08, 2019
cheesy
Elvinho2244:

Who told you piercing does not mean a girl is loose, no girl with her right senses will pierce her nose, eyes, multiple holes in her ears, wear waist and leg beads, [/b] SHEY NA MAMMY WATER COMPETITION NI?[b]

Same with guys, no guy with his right sense will tattoo all his body, to the extent you won't even see space in his body...

Piercings and tattoos been make sense, till all this Ogberga babes and drugs addict boiz spoil my industry

If you can bear any pains through piercings and tattoos, it also means you can contain any SIZE of DICK,
My sister life na brain brain cool

grin
Elvinho2244:

Who told you piercing does not mean a girl is loose, no girl with her right senses will pierce her nose, eyes, multiple holes in her ears, wear waist and leg beads, [/b] SHEY NA MAMMY WATER COMPETITION NI?[b]

Same with guys, no guy with his right sense will tattoo all his body, to the extent you won't even see space in his body...

Piercings and tattoos been make sense, till all this Ogberga babes and drugs addict boiz spoil my industry

If you can bear any pains through piercings and tattoos, it also means you can contain any SIZE of DICK,
My sister life na brain brain cool

This is actually really true and funny in a way

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by MeeLan: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
Bros, don't be deceived by those who will want to form modernity and tell you, e nor mean, nor be by piercing.... All na wash.
Just run for your life.

33 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by MeeLan: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.
Loose girl sighted.

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by MeeLan: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ginaz:

I laugh in Japan. That sick fool with a twisted sense of humor just called my name out of the blue for some sick fun I knew nothing of.

My nudes?? Do you think I would trust anyone in the whole world with a picture of my unclad self, let alone someone from Nairaland?. He apologized for his sick jokes but it won’t stopped the fact God will punish him for that.

And that’s how someone can just wake up and spoil someone’s reputation for the fun of it.

Na God go help us o. God forbid anyone here has my nudes.
u never can tell...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2019
Dairykidd, you took your post straight outta my mind. I've met several and even in cases where I decide to give them the benefit of doubt just cos of what a lady posted up here, i still always discover they're runs girls-all of them, there was no single exception. The truth is that most of the ladies supporting these multiple piercings here wont do such except if they're hoes. OP, you need to ask.yourself what the motivation is for ladies that do this. Run for your live now that its early.
dairykidd:
Back in my days as an undergraduate multiple piercings were one of the marks of identifying runs girls... It never failed me even though not all girls with multiple piercings are holoshoes but coupled with other tell tale signs u see right through them. Op do what makes u happy grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
Theres a difference between you like or admire something and you have it. Until you show.us your pic with multiple ear piercings and a nose ring ,op and every other guys here should just take your post with a pinch of salt.
Ginaz:
I like piercings. Nipples and nose piercings specifically. It doesn’t mean I’m a bad loose girl and I can categorically tell you I’m an introvert and I hate going out , I rather read a book.

O.p grow up would you? She’s an adult for God’s sake!! In as much you intended to marry her doesn’t give you the right to abuse her fundamental human rights.

12 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ginaz(f): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2019
smeag0l:
Theres a difference between you like or admire something and you have it. Until you show.us your pic with multiple ear piercings and a nose ring ,op and every other guys here should just take your post with a pinch of salt.

I said I like it , I never said I have.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by chigoizie7(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2019
olatunyemi:
Well, in the North, you will see homely girls with a nose ring and multiple piercing of ear if it's covered with hijab. It's not wrong. My d it sister is an hijab sister and she did it. Guys there don't know because she's always with her hijab. In South, it's mostly hoes sign, in fact it's one of the things I check for when I need a low key olosho. So you know your girl better than us and you should not let the piercing decide, what of character.

That is their culture.

How do you see a Muslim girl dressed in short mini skirt and exposing their boobs and no hijabs on? I guess it is a common way of life in Europe.

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2019
If I may ask, why do you support it but dont have?
Ginaz:

I said I like it , I never said I have.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ginaz(f): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2019
smeag0l:
If I may ask, why do you support it but dont have?

I dunno but I just liked it, there’s something alluring about them to me. I like tattoos too but I don’t have the liver for all these things. What people would say and all the misconceptions that comes from just “trying” out new stuffs.

Like I was judged here for my opinion. Imagine if I had it, lord!!!

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by smeag0l(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2019
So why dont you have them?I really want to know the reason why you cant have something as cheap as piercings that you love so much
Ginaz:

I dunno but I just liked it, there’s something alluring about them to me. I like tattoos too but I don’t have the liver for all these things. What people would say and all the misconceptions that comes from just “trying” out new stuffs.

Like I was judged here for my opinion. Imagine if I had it, lord!!!

19 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Femeto: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Ginaz:

You like it but did you do it?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Sabby1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2019
Mutemenot:
She has graduated from street to Olosho... lets use you as a case of study, please marry her and update us as the journey progresses ...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by pauladonis(m): 2:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
vikkimimi:
piercings does not mean a girl is loose or an OLOSHO as you call it, it's all about taste and fashion, and other times out of curiosity....same way most guys love to have tattoos, but tattoos seem costlier than having multiple piercings that's why most guys haven't gone for it.

A girl can have multiple piercings and still be more ethical than a girl without one.

That's what they all say... Doesn't that line ever get old?

What a very flawed way of looking at things.

These things are subtle ways of branding.

Girls with multiple piercings almost always have the same character...

They're always the first ones to jump at strangers whenever the opportunity comes.

They're the ones who wear indecent clothes all in the name of fashion.

After all that, they will say they are more ethical than girls who don't do such things.

They forget that people are addressed by the way they are dressed.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ginaz(f): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
smeag0l:
So why dont you have them?I really want to know the reason why you cant have something as cheap as piercings that you love so much

I did the ear piercings but it backfired. It almost rot my ear where it was pierced, I later learnt I was sold a fake earring. I went to the hospital to get it treated and the scars have faded away over the years. I haven’t had the courage to try again and based on misconceptions I’ve totally given up on the ideal.

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Originalsly: 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2019
motionarena:

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Why dump her because of multiple piercings that according to you...most girls have?..it is the norm?

After dating a while... because of piercings she is now considered a runz girl? Maybe she is..... her trips didn't raise yellow flags but the piercings raised red flag?

If she decides to take them out.... would she no longer he considered a runz girl?

I advise you to go around a brothel and see how many of the prostitutes have piercings..... it may help reset your brain.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Ginaz(f): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2019
Femeto:
You like it but did you do it?

I did the ear piercings but had to remove it cos I was sold a fake earring.
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by jesmond3945: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2019
motionarena:
Hi guys

You know it has now been a norm for most women and girls to have multiple piercings in their nose and ears.

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

She returned from a trip and i noticed she had 3 sets of earrings in one ear and also had a tiny piercing on her nose.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move
she is intelligent thats a very good sign, she is also well exposed but she won't be moral that doesnt mean she is an olosho. So it depends on what you want.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Bluehill1051: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2019
motionarena:
Hi guys

I really don't know what they see in it.

Well i have dis girlfriend we have been dating for a while and i plan to marry her. She works with a software company and she is very intelligent.

I was devastated and asked her why she did it and said it means nothing that she just felt like.

Now am thinking of ending the relationship as i regard girls that do such as loose and runz girls.

Am i overreacting or taking the right move
OK, lemme guess, you were expecting her to say "I'm wearing them because I'm a runz girl ". You better behave yourself there!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2019
I've seen a brother who follows coach redpill.
Coach has helped alot of guys in the world.
Designerdollars:
"women who have too many piercings are damaged goods (no exceptions)"

Cc coach red pill

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by maximusprime2000: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by bogdaddy(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2019
Do you smoke ? Let’s roll a blunt and get high.
Ginaz:

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry A Girl That Pierced Her Nose And Has Multiple Earrings? by maximusprime2000: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2019
na who piercing help. if u r no more a virgin and u still collect things from men. u r a bloody olosho in the making. no decent girl anywhere, all na packaging. esp dis one that wud always come to my crip for her dosage wheneva shes going to night virgil.with head tie and no earing. me not knowing she even the worship team leader wen i followed her to hr church. wen she grabbed the mic,she was a different person to me, the way people were falling under the anointing like say na only me waka come. then my perception about ladies change since then. the only innocent girl out there is still a virgin.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Only A Real Woman Would See This And Still Stick With You....true Or False? / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade / Nigerian Babes: Most Beautiful In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.